March 18, 2024, 10:11:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407466 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »

Klaas

Rulings in the K2Dr. Phil case:

09/03/2009 Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINS THE ESTATE OF SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, INC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (TO CONT. THE HEARIN ON PLNTF MOTIONS TO COMPEL FROM 9-15-09 TO 11-16-09 )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY CUT-OFF DATES )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF JAMIE SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES.... )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2009, 11:36:58 AM »

Klaas

09/03/2009 Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINS THE ESTATE OF SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, INC. )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (TO CONT. THE HEARIN ON PLNTF MOTIONS TO COMPEL FROM 9-15-09 TO 11-16-09 )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF JAMIE SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES.... )

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »

If an American court rules that a 36 years old adult serves five years for committing the same offense as underage Joran van der Sloot ... the Aruban court would rule a slap on the wrist.  Was this the Aruban strategy behind the Peter Devries recording ... a recording that implicated only Joran and and unknown accomplist in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The Kalpoe brothers and Paulus van der Sloots involvement would be a non-issue.

I contend that the Aruban strategy went awry when Joran van der Sloot admitted on tape that he did not know whether Natalee was deceased.  The disposal of body and murder consitute two different felonies.

IMO

Janet

+++++++ 

Man gets 5 years for dumping college student's body at sea
3:33 PM | May 18, 2009

A man who admitted to dumping the body of an Orange County woman in the ocean after a night of heavy drug use was sentenced this afternoon to five years in state prison.

John Steven Burgess, 36, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter on May 6 in the death of 19-year-old Donna Jou of Rancho Santa Margarita. Jou, whom Burgess met online, was a student at San Diego State University.

Burgess, who recently completed a term for failing to register as a sex offender, said Jou died nearly two years ago after he gave her cocaine, heroin and alcohol at a party at his home in Palms.

When he awoke the next morning, Burgess said, she was dead. He said he panicked and used his sailboat to dump her body in the ocean.

<snipped>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/man-gets-5-years-for-dumping-college-students-body-at-sea.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2009, 12:39:43 PM »

Klaas

Thank You Buckeye!  an angelic monkey 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »

If ANYBODY but Peter Devries claimed that the Kalpoe brothers or Paulus van der Sloot  did not participate in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... Monkeys would go up one side him/her and down the other ... accusing him/her of possessing an Aruban agenda.

Again ... why the double standard?

Janet

+++++++

Ladies and gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Peter Devries

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Submits to Questioning by Aruban Investigators in Holland
Aired February 7, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

No passes for me!JMOO.."IF" Peter DeVries doesn't do a show on the corruption that co-exists between Aruba & the Netherlands,with Paulus/Anita in the middle..Me thinks something is VERY HINKY but,what do i know?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »

If ANYBODY but Peter Devries claimed that the Kalpoe brothers or Paulus van der Sloot  did not participate in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... Monkeys would go up one side him/her and down the other ... accusing him/her of possessing an Aruban agenda.

Janet

+++++++

Ladies and gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

Peter Devries

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, they brought him to the beach.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

No passes for me!JMOO.."IF" Peter DeVries doesn't do a show on the corruption that co-exists between Aruba & the Netherlands,with Paulus/Anita in the middle..Me thinks something is VERY HINKY but,what do i know?

Hi Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Peter Devries (see above) and Rudy Croes are one in regards to Paulus van der Sloot.  The smuggled cell phone is the focus ... not Paulus' immediate participation in the coverup of the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

Rudy Croes
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

... Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Ladies and gentlemen

Peter Devries

NANCY GRACE

Hi Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Peter Devries (see above) and Rudy Croes are one in regards to Paulus van der Sloot.  The smuggled cell phone is the focus ... not Paulus' immediate participation in the coverup of the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

Rudy Croes
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

... Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

Until Peter R. De Vries has a show exclusively taking a look at the history/friendships/corruption,that he damn well know exists, of Paulus Van Der Sloot,Ben Vocking,Judge Smit,and or all the judges,Jan
Van Der Stratten,Karin Janssen as well as any other miscreant i missed..No passes for me!!I'll wait and see if that show ever comes about.For some reason,i don't think it will!  JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

The secretly recorded confessions of Joran was not the first show Peter DeVries has done in Natalee's case.  IIRC there was another from earlier in the case, that I remember some pictures of Ben (Vocking) King being shown in.  I'll see what I can find on it later.  Not sure if an entire transcript was ever done on it, it was broadcast in Dutch.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

Klaas

Thanks Buckeye!  Hopefully Klaas will be able to find out more and post it for us!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »

I don't really think that Peter de Vries was giving the Kalpoes and Paulus a pass.
I think that he was only repeating what Joran had said on the tape recorded in the
Land Rover.
The tape was the topic of discussion.  deVries was not asked his opinion as to the
guilt of the Kalpoes or Paulus.  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2009, 02:41:23 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/26/peter-de-vries-investigates-the-natalee-holloway-disappearance-in-aruba-lies-and-conflicts-of-interest/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »

I don't really think that Peter de Vries was giving the Kalpoes and Paulus a pass.
I think that he was only repeating what Joran had said on the tape recorded in the
Land Rover.
The tape was the topic of discussion.  deVries was not asked his opinion as to the

I agree Magnolia.  I don't see Peter DeVries EVER giving Paulus a pass in this case. 

Good to see you!  Gotta run!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2009, 02:50:20 PM »

FROM THE COMMENTS

MINNESOTA DAD SAID IT BEST..

I will only trust DeVries when he takes the appropriate steps to uncover what Dutch Investigators are refusing to do —- exposing Paulus and the favors done by many high-ups within Aruba’s government. Otherwise, he is just another shill trying to put the focus on Joran, a minor, who in the end will take the rap for this case when Aruba runs out of ways to cover-up for Paulus and others."

md

Thank You TM.. I agree 110% with MD!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

If I remember correctly, DeVries is the one who did uncover the fact that Antonio Carlo
told Karen Jannsen that Joran was guilty, but it was up to her to prove it.

He may be a shill out to make money and win an international emmy, but he has
done a lot to uncover evidence that the Arubian gov't and the AHATA struggled to
keep hidden.

He is in no way supporting J2K and Paulus.  He is on our side.
He has brought more to the forefront than anybody else...whatever his reasons.

I am grateful for his participation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2009, 03:03:16 PM »

Land Rover.

If Peter Devries conceded that Paulus and the Kalpoes were participants ... then he would have to concede that his recorded "confession" of Joran was nothing but lies.  He could not have it both ways.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE - FEBRUARY 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2009, 03:04:13 PM »

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

If I remember correctly, DeVries is the one who did uncover the fact that Antonio Carlo
told Karen Jannsen that Joran was guilty, but it was up to her to prove it.

He may be a shill out to make money and win an international emmy, but he has
done a lot to uncover evidence that the Arubian gov't and the AHATA struggled to
keep hidden.

He is in no way supporting J2K and Paulus.  He is on our side.
He has brought more to the forefront than anybody else...whatever his reasons.

I am grateful for his participation.

I hope you're right and i'm wrong Magnolia! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

I believe that Peter Devries WAS on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway but ... for a price was caught up in an Aruba strategy that would implicate only Joran and thereby:

1.  Close the Investigation
2.  Appease the family
3.  Silence the media
4.  Make the Natalee Holloway case a distance memory
5.  Protect Paulus and the sons of the elite from implication.
6.  Protect those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruba administration involved in the coverup
7.  Protect the judiciary who ruled against detentions of all suspects in the case
8.  Protect those involved in Aruba's underground economy.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »

I look at it this way......we all know basically what happened to Natalee.
We know that she left Carlos and Charlies in the company of Joran the Kalpoe
brothers.  She was never seen again.  We know that she died sometime that night
and her body eventually ended up in the sea in a crab trap.
We know that Paulus set out immediately to cover for his son and called in all of
his favors to make sure that all of the evidence disappeared within the ten days
before J2K were arrested.  After the arrest the judges, who were his friends granted
more favors.
We know that the people associated with tourism and time shares were concerned
for their pocketbooks and joined in the cover-up by trying to discredit Natalee and her
family.
We are fairly certain that the Persistence found Natalee's remains, but decided for
some monetary reason to turn those remains over to the Arubian police.

There are enough bad guys in the whole story to go around. 
Let's point fingers at those we know are to blame.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »

Peter Devries implies to the mother of Natalee Holloway that every word out of Joran van der Sloots mouth is the truth ... its a "full confession".  Think about it.  Joran distances his father and ... exonerates the Kalpoes.  Nevertheless ... Devries assures Beth Holloway that this recording is a "full confession".  Devries is outright lying to Beth and ... that makes me soooo angry.

Janet

+++++

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries:  “This is a full confession.”

Beth Twitty:  “You got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. Oh God.”

Peter R. DeVries:   “No regrets at all.”

Beth Twitty:  “No, he don’t even know if she’s dead or not. No.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He only seems to care for himself.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my Gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “And he wants to profit from it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my gosh, he has just…”

Peter R. DeVries:  “Now he can abuse it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “Unbelievable isn’t it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Yeah. God. It’s all true. Oh my gosh. From everything. From the Holiday inn. How he got home…”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He lied, everything was a lie.”

Beth Twitty:  “What he did with the shoes and… Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "It’s a full confession.”

Beth Twitty:  “He doesn’t even care, he doesn’t even care that, oh they didn’t even know if she was dead. Oh my gosh. They didn’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "Did you notice how he talked about her?”

Beth Twitty:  “Yeah, the don’t even know. Oh my god they could have dumped her alive in the ocean, just unconscious. I mean they don’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "Maybe in coma, or…”

Beth Twitty:  “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. He is just gonna take a life. He is just gonna take a life. Just take a life, with no remorse, no worry, not even a sleepless night. I hope his hell is about to unfold. God. You know. Peter, I always thought that Joran’s life was already a living hell, but it’s about to begin! Now it’s about to begin. It’s about to begin. God. He is awfull, he is awfull. He doesn’t deserve to exist on this world, he doesn’t deserve it. He is awfull. I hope his living hell is about to begin and I hope he never gets a night sleep. He hope he never gets another moment of peace, I hope his whole entire peace is about to be disturbed beyond his belief. What he has done… Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee, look what they have done to our country, look what they have done to…”

Peter R. DeVries:  "To you.”

Beth Twitty:  “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee. That son of a bitch.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "He is saying: ‘It was not my fault. I couldn’t help it.’ But how would you describe what happened there? Do you believe that?”

Beth Twitty:  “He didn’t care, he didn’t care, he didn’t care. What I wanna know is: he is just right there with here and dear god they just dispose of her body, I mean in the ocean.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He went home and went to sleep.”

Beth Twitty:   “And was planning all the things he was going to do to cover himself. That’s why he got on the internet so quickly. Just what you said when he called this friend of his, Daury, he said, he know somebody to call when he got in a situation like this. What path is he on, how many women could he do this to and how many women did he potentially in his presence that could have died. Oh my god.”

Peter R. DeVries:“  But it is a full confession Beth. He can’t get away with this.”

Beth Twitty:  “This has to be it! This has to be it! I guess enough is enough. Enough is enough. When I think back on it. When I first got on the island, I couldn’t look on the water, I could not look out on the ocean. And I didn’t know why. But I couldn’t look at the water. I know now: it was all real you know I had this gut feeling that she was… Something seemed so evil about the water, something seemed so evil, so bad and I din’t know why, but I know why now.”

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.