March 18, 2024, 11:08:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407475 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 25, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »

Wonder who has copy and paste duty..............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1201 on: September 25, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62975.php

Google translation:

Early elections on Aruba flawless

September 25, 2009, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

A candidate to flyeraar Otmar Oduber Imelda at the entrance to Kindergarten.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba vote today for a new parliament after one months long, hard campaign in which no effort was spared. Since early there are long queues for most polling stations.

According Under Sharlin, director of the population and member of the Electoral Council had so far a number of organizational failures in at least one polling station, that of Playa Pabou, so it could be opened later. "There are other services stabbing drop."

The Public Works Department (DOW) could not put her there have been material. There are no disturbances to mention, says Under. "However, complaints received about people who wanted to identify with one copy, while everyone now knows that it should not."

There are also complaints about the so-called "checkers" of the political parties. These are representatives who are on behalf of a private party tonight to keep the official census count to check. Also check whether they are ones she during home visits from the candidates had promised that they would vote, this will actually do. The Amigoe found that checkers also check which party they think that these voters have voted. The population here has been no clear agreement on the parties' The checkers are there as an audience. It is up to the parties what they are doing. "According to reports, moreover, that after the elections committee is created rules and procedures are reviewed. "Things that have long crooked sit," says Under.

Press
Because this year taking pictures is prohibited in polling (voting booths at the expense of the government adjusted for taking pictures of completed ballots to counter) is also taking pictures by the press of such party leaders and voting strictly prohibited. According to reports last night would only be decided by the electoral council without the press know their wishes. Yet across that line is not monitored, as shown in above picture Refunjol governor, who makes his ballot in the bus. According Sharlin is firm on the ban. "It is absolutely forbidden to take pictures inside the polling station. The press can take pictures outside. "

Disrespectful
Prime Minister Nelson Oduber was around half past ten to EPB Hato, along with his family and supporters. There were people on quads, jeeps and on foot behind the prime minister came to him with his voice time to do. "We will win," he exclaimed. "Today there is an end to all corruption and disrespectful messages are published on the Prime Minister." This last he focused particularly on the special section that ASF newspaper Diario yesterday about him and his cabinet have been published.

Lak of rules
It s ten hours' morning in Savaneta. Ady leader Thijsen (MEP) and Donny Rasmijn (ASF) stand at the entrance of Prome Paso Kindergarten. "This is the last time for people to speak and doubters to get over the bridge." Thijsen Rasmijn and have little concern for one another.

Together they point the way an elderly voter to the polls of the Sacred Heart College on the other side. States is also President Mervin Ras Savaneta arrived here in order to show itself. Self agreed later in the afternoon. By Imelda kindergarten in Orange City shares flyers from a woman candidate for ASF Otmar Oduber. She says that the organization of Otmar Oduber's campaign is said to be outside the polling area should stand. She stands on the threshold, well less than 50 meter from the rules that require polling. "I did not. The people at the polling stations have not told me. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: September 25, 2009, 06:05:33 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/aruba-holding-parliamentary-election

Aruba holding parliamentary election

Published on 25 September 2009 - 6:13pm

Filed under: Aruba AVP economic crisis MEP Prime Minister Nelson oduber the Netherlands

Parliamentary elections are being held on Aruba. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber said he was confident that his centre-left party MEP, which has been in power for the past eight years, will again be able to form a majority government.

The party's main challenger is the Christian-Democrat AVP. The island's 65,000 registered voters have a choice of eight parties to vote for. One of the main election issues are the relations of the autonomous region with the Netherlands. Aruba's parliament recently voted against a new law on the freedom of movement of people, which was deemed to turn the island's resident into second-rate citizens within the Kingdom. The economic crisis is another topic in the ballot, as it it threatening the retirement age of 60.

Foto: Nelson Oduber with Jan Peter Balkenende (ANP)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: September 25, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1204 on: September 25, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »

I wonder how long it will take them to tally the votes? I can't remember how long it took them last time.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: September 25, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »

I wonder how long it will take them to tally the votes? I can't remember how long it took them last time.

I'm not sure, but it seems to be taking a long time. 

24ora has had live feed of them reading off results of each "precinct" (our term, not sure what theirs is, lol).  If the country map is any indication...it's going to be a while. 

I'm watching Diario's site for an update too...so far nothing yet.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1206 on: September 25, 2009, 10:07:22 PM »

Hi TM....I knew You would be on top of the election results.....Thank You for All You Do!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 25, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »

Hi TM....I knew You would be on top of the election results.....Thank You for All You Do!  an angelic monkey

Hi Hotping!    

I'm trying...but I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch the live coverage.  There are stupid commercials every few minutes now, lol. 

Hey you can get a free lobster with a $100 jewelry purchase!    Monkey Devil!

Also, the lady commentator has on black finger nail polish!   

for Natalee! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1208 on: September 25, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »

Hi Hotping!    

I'm trying...but I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch the live coverage.  There are stupid commercials every few minutes now, lol. 

for Natalee! 

Sorry it took so long for Me to respond....I've digging and forgot to check back in....Like I said Thanks for All You do including tolerating that Stupid Sh*t!  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: September 25, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

Hi Hotping!    

for Natalee! 

Sorry it took so long for Me to respond....I've digging and forgot to check back in....Like I said Thanks for All You do including tolerating that Stupid Sh*t!  Monkey Devil!

You're welcome!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: September 25, 2009, 11:13:26 PM »

Remember..this is still early but according to Diario the AVP has the majority at this point!

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/avp-bayendo-pa-un-victoria-aplastante/

avp bayendo for one victoria in eleccion

publication: diabierna, 25 september 2009.

categoria: general updated 10:50

therefore.m. aruba time oranjestad (aan): all cos is show cu aruba owing to rechaza maneho of mep grandemente. avp is ganando eleccion 2009 at one form big, after of 17 urna electoral. still much can change, but till cu now, according the pronostico, avp have 11 asiento, mep have 8 asiento, democracia regal have 1, mpa have 1. have indicacion cu cantidad of person is on caya at the casnan of faction avp. after of 13 urna, avp have 5.713 voice, mep have 4.344, democracia regal cu 700, mpa cu 571, y red cu 492. the others all have less of 127 voice. more update immidiately aki….

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: September 26, 2009, 12:24:02 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

people owing to send nel & gang for cas (home)!!!!

publication: diabierna, 25 september 2009.

categoria: general updated 12:15 owing to.m. aruba time

oranjestad (aan): all cos is show cu aruba owing to rechaza maneho of mep grandemente. nel y his tonelada of corupcion, y the debilidad of his candidatonan in area of north y paradera, owing to place cu mep owing to cay y trompeca on his nose. aruba is immidiately 40% yellow. nothing more. avp is ganando eleccion 2009 at one form big, y yegando 40 urna electoral. still much can change, but till cu now, according the pronostico, avp have 12 asiento, mep have 8 asiento, democracia regal have 1. have indicacion cu cantidad of person is on caya at the casnan of faction avp. already end some candidato of mep is show cu they're ”cla for bay oposicion”. but the result of voice owing to demostra claramente cu mep is one faction cu owing to bay ”out or touch” cu people, y have to reorganiza his self. avp will bay in gobierno, cu candidatonan completamente new in gobernacion. none of esnan on list of avp owing to arrive of form part of gobierno in pasado, then is caranan new. more update immidiately aki….

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: September 26, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »

Hi rjdeer! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

people owing to send nel & gang for cas!!!! avp is earn!

publication: diabierna, 25 september 2009. categoria: general updated 12:37 owing to.m. aruba time

oranjestad (aan): all cos is show cu aruba owing to rechaza maneho of mep grandemente. nel y his tonelada of corupcion, y the debilidad of his candidatonan in area of north y paradera, owing to place cu mep owing to cay y trompeca on his nose. aruba is immidiately 40% yellow. nothing more. avp is ganando eleccion 2009 at one form big, y yegando 40 urna electoral, according the pronostico, avp have 11 asiento, mep have 9 asiento, democracia regal have 1. tanto mpa of monica kock, y red of rudy lampe, will stay without asiento, y will have of bandona parliament. people owing to rechaza they form of take away oposicion. trip happen mpa casi owing to arrive at 2 asiento, but now is cay till at zero. celebracion owing to cuminza at once! have one euforia of celebracion at home of faction avp san nicolas, y also at beach. have indicacion cu cantidad of person is on caya at the casnan of faction avp at paradera. several of esnan of mep cu had amplifier poni all day abroad of cas, owing to core keep they, y pay luz. already end some candidato of mep is show cu they're ”cla for bay oposicion”. but the result of voice owing to demostra claramente cu mep is one faction cu owing to bay ”out or touch” cu people, y have to reorganiza his self. avp will bay in gobierno, cu candidatonan completamente new in gobernacion. none of esnan on list of avp owing to arrive of form part of gobierno in pasado, then is caranan new. people now if owing to send one message cla y raspa for her arogancia of benny nisbet, esta cu the not merece more of is on one list. ppa can owing to haci algo, kizas if past owing to let another person become leader. the pronostico is cu they will saca neither 600 voice. faction msi y curpa is worde pronostica of will not neither saca 140 voice cada uno. after of 44 urna mep have 14.865, avp have 19.338, dr have 2.317, y mpa have 1.798 voice. more update immidiately aki….

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:24 AM »

avp owing to gana…. people owing to send nel & gang for cas!!!!

publication: saturday, 26 september 2009.

categoria: general updated 12:50 owing to.m. aruba time

oranjestad (aan): all cos is show cu aruba owing to rechaza maneho of mep grandemente. nel y his tonelada of corupcion, y the debilidad of his candidatonan in area of north y paradera, owing to place cu mep owing to cay y trompeca on his nose. mike eman is become the proximo ministro presidente…. one victoria aplastante…. nel owing to finaliza his carera politico cu one defeat ugly, vies, but for his same aberration. aruba is immidiately 40% yellow. nothing more. avp is ganando eleccion 2009 at one form big, y yegando 45 urna electoral, according the pronostico, avp have 12 asiento, mep have 8 asiento, democracia regal have 1. tanto mpa of monica kock, y red of rudy lampe, will stay without asiento, y will have of bandona parliament. people owing to rechaza they form of take away oposicion. trip happen mpa casi owing to arrive at 2 asiento, but now is cay till at zero. celebracion owing to cuminza at once! have one euforia of celebracion at home of faction avp san nicolas, y also at beach. have indicacion cu cantidad of person is on caya at the casnan of faction avp at paradera. several of esnan of mep cu had amplifier poni all day abroad of cas, owing to core keep they, y pay luz. already end some candidato of mep is show cu they're ”cla for bay oposicion”. but the result of voice owing to demostra claramente cu mep is one faction cu owing to bay ”out or touch” cu people, y have to reorganiza his self. avp will bay in gobierno, cu candidatonan completamente new in gobernacion. none of esnan on list of avp owing to arrive of form part of gobierno in pasado, then is caranan new. people now if owing to send one message cla y raspa for her arogancia of benny nisbet, esta cu the not merece more of is on one list. ppa can owing to haci algo, kizas if past owing to let another person become leader. the pronostico is cu they will saca neither 600 voice. faction msi y curpa is worde pronostica of will not neither saca 140 voice cada uno. after of 44 urna mep have 14.865, avp have 19.338, dr have 2.317, y mpa have 1.798 voice. more update immidiately aki….

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: September 26, 2009, 01:09:09 AM »

AVP A GANA…. Pueblo a manda Nel & Gang pa cas!!!!

Publication: Diasabra, 26 September 2009. Categoria: General

Updated 12:54 a.m. Aruba time

oranjestad (aan): all cos is show cu aruba owing to rechaza maneho of mep grandemente. nel y his tonelada of corupcion, y the debilidad of his candidatonan in area of north y paradera, owing to place cu mep owing to cay y trompeca on his nose. mike eman is become the proximo ministro presidente…. one victoria aplastante…. nel owing to finaliza his carera politico cu one defeat ugly, vies, but for his same aberration.

aruba is immidiately 40% yellow. nothing more.

avp owing to ganando eleccion 2009 at one form big, y yegando 45 urna electoral, according the result preliminar, avp have 12 asiento, mep have 8 asiento, democracia regal have 1. the cambio anhela is come, y is seems cu avp only will bay form gobierno. not have to of democracia regal. fuera of esey, mep together cu democracia regal tampcoo not can form coalicion.

tanto mpa of monica kock, y red of rudy lampe, will stay without asiento, y will have of bandona parliament. people owing to rechaza they form of take away oposicion. trip happen mpa casi owing to arrive at 2 asiento, but now is cay till at zero.

celebracion owing to cuminza at once! have one euforia of celebracion at home of faction avp san nicolas, y also at beach. have indicacion cu cantidad of person is on caya at the casnan of faction avp at paradera.

several of esnan of mep cu had amplifier poni all day abroad of cas, owing to core keep they, y pay luz.

already end some candidato of mep is show cu they're ”cla for bay oposicion”. but the result of voice owing to demostra claramente cu mep is one faction cu owing to bay ”out or touch” cu people, y have to reorganiza his self.

avp will bay in gobierno, cu candidatonan completamente new in gobernacion. none of esnan on list of avp owing to arrive of form part of gobierno in pasado, then is caranan new.

people now if owing to send one message cla y raspa for her arogancia of benny nisbet, esta cu the not merece more of is on one list. ppa can owing to haci algo, kizas if past owing to let another person become leader. the pronostico is cu they will saca neither 600 voice.

faction msi y curpa is worde pronostica of will not neither saca 140 voice cada uno.

after of 44 urna mep have 14.865, avp have 19.338, dr have 2.317, y mpa have 1.798 voice. more update immidiately aki….

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: September 26, 2009, 01:49:10 AM »

Nite Monkeys & have a great weekend.        
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: September 26, 2009, 01:58:16 AM »

Nite Monkeys & have a great weekend.        

Nite cajun miracle!  Have a great weekend!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: September 26, 2009, 02:03:20 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/12/18/

On live coverage many people are out in the streets of Aruba celebrating...just sent off a barrage of firecrackers.

Mike Eman is speaking now.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: September 26, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/12/18/

On live coverage many people are out in the streets of Aruba celebrating...just sent off a barrage of firecrackers.

Mike Eman is speaking now.

Sorry...no translation available.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.