April 26, 2024, 02:18:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410328 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1240 on: September 26, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »

Did Oduber lose his seat?  Not sure if it works that way in Aruba.

Texas Mom - you do an awful lot of work for Natalee in providing so much information to the forum. 
I appreciate it, although often, well most of the time - do not have a clear understanding of what I am reading.

Bless Natalee and her family! an angelic monkey

From my understanding when the vote is confirmed, Oduber will lose his seat.  The AVP party won 12 of the 21 seats, I think it's safe to assume that Nelson Oduber will not be elected with the opposition party controlling the majority of the seats.

JMO

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/22491.htm

GOVERNMENT
Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Aruba has semi-autonomy on most internal affairs with the exception of defense, foreign affairs, final judicial review, and "Kingdom matters" including human rights and good governance. The constitution was enacted in January 1986. Executive power rests with a governor, while a prime minister heads an eight-member Cabinet. The governor is appointed for a 6-year term by the monarch and the prime minister and deputy prime minister are elected by the legislature, or Staten, for 4-year terms. The Staten is made up of 21 members elected by direct, popular vote to serve 4-year terms. Aruba's judicial system, mainly derived from the Dutch system, operates independently of the legislature and the executive. Jurisdiction, including appeal, lies with the Common Court of Justice of Aruba and the Kingdom-level Supreme Court of Justice in the Netherlands.

I'm sure Red knows a lot more about all of this than I do, I'm looking forward to his thoughts on the election!

Thanks for the compliment, can!  I do my best to bring news articles here that peak my interest and that I hope others will be interested in too.  Unfortunately because of the language barrier, I don't always have a full understanding of a lot of it either.  I'm very grateful to those who help that understanding by finding similar reports in English or Dutch that are more easily translated.

for Natalee!   

self edit....had an extra "Oduber" in there!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: September 26, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

Hi Boxerdawg!   

Have a great weekend!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 26, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »

Hey TM,
I saw you over in the Haleigh thread.  I thought you were trying to round up
straying Natalee monkeys.
I have gotten caught up in that case, but haven't forgotten Natalee over here.
Just not much happening with Natalee right now and it has been hoppin' over there.
I think that case is about to come to an end.

I am thrilled that Oduber lost the election.   I'll bet Beth is too.
At least Eman has a more pleasant face.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 26, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

Hey TM,
Just not much happening with Natalee right now and it has been hoppin' over there.

Hi Magnolia!   

I was actually just hopping around myself a little bit...seeing what's going on with Haleigh's case too.  I'm interested in it as well, I just usually check in there several times a day to see what's going on.  I know you would never forget about Natalee, and don't blame you one bit for being over there, so no I wasn't out with the Shelties rounding up Natalee's monkeys (but they'd be great if I ever needed to do some herding!)    

I know when things pick up with news in the case everyone will be here!   

I'm working on a transcript (and doing a little housework) so I'm in and out myself...it's a long transcript so I'm working on it some and taking breaks...I have to rewind so much it gets on my nerves!

I hope you have a great weekend, it's beautiful here today! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: September 26, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

His expression in this picture has always pissed me off!   

Wonder how his day is going today?    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 26, 2009, 06:23:33 PM »

9/26/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

avp is mark history politico cu 12 asiento!

saturday, 26 september 2009 oranjestad- algo after of half night already was conoci cu faction avp will owing to earn eleccion 2009 y cu the faction berde will have one majority in parliament cu 11 asiento assure.

sinembargo faltando result of one urna cu was of caiquetio school, cu was another urna under dominio of mep, another surprise owing to cai hour cu faction avp owing to ricibi one overall of 527 voice contra 229 voice of faction mep, cu owing to place cu owing to less one restzetel of faction mep, lagando the faction cu 8 asiento while cu the faction berde owing to stay cu 12 asiento.

the result without doubt some will was one surprise big for her leader of mep, that was assure cu the will owing to succeed 12 till even 13 asiento in the eleccion here.

sinembargo people owing to dicidi another y here not can stay without menciona words of the legendario difunto leader of faction mep, esta betico croes, that at 1984, at instant cu his faction owing to lose eleccion owing to bisa: “ora cu do you touch cu cartera of people, people is castigabo.”

this more bien was the history of the result of the maneho take away for gabinete oduber iv.

nelson oduber because; leader of faction mep, not owing to open door for all prensa yesterday evening y owing to limita at dirigi his self at people by the canal of television 22 y radio top fm.

none another prensa owing to being ricibi for her leader of faction mep y in his discurso at television, sir oduber owing to recorda the promesanan haci for leader of avp, mike eman, y owing to show cu for of yesterday evening they will cuminza work sticker of “cumpli now.”

mike eman, leader of avp owing to being ricibi in form hour cu past owing to arrive cas of faction algo after of 2’or of marduga, for uni his self at votadornan of the faction kendenan owing to come for of all district for celebra the victoria cu faction avp.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: September 26, 2009, 06:45:45 PM »

9/26/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

Front Page:

people owing to talk
avp owing to mark history
as mike owing to primiti

Page 2

mep owing to lose in all distrito avp cu one victoria abrumador

after of owing to happen 8 year in oposicion, yesterday avp owing to succeed one victoria abrumador.

have to tell cu for of instant cu the first result owing to cuminsa enter, the do not end cu the faction berde will haci anything in the eleccion here.

cada trip cu the result of one urna is enter, the comentario was cu avp owing to lever. even in distrito of santa cruz, caminda cu mep is domina, can owing to notice cu the faction berde owing to bay fast. have caminda cu inclusivo cu mep owing to bay behind, despite cu they owing to stay the faction more big in santa cruz, paradera y at savaneta.

if analisa the list preliminar, can notice cu all caminda the faction berde owing to bay fast, cu excepcion of one urna. for cual the was the great ganador of the eleccion. can view cu even in the distrito of santa cruz the faction yellow owing to lose voice despite cu they owing to stay the faction more big in the distrito. mature is cu assure the leader of mep nelson oduber not owing to wait for the result here, because till at instant cu past owing to deposita his voice the had the confiansa of will bay cu 12 asiento. during day self had cierto doubt, y the comentario more listen was cu the result will was bay is much preta caminda cu more probabilidad was cu will bay have one coalicion. but at instant cu the first result owing to enter, already end was visible cu the faction berde will bay goberna his only, algo cu they not owing to experencia for much year.

till at end of edicion not was conoci if avp will owing to saca 11 or 12 asiento. but mature is cu they will bay goberna they only.

the pronostico till at siere of we edicion was cu democracia regal not owing to achieve the two asientonan cu owing to pronostica but will stay cu one asiento. thing was remarcabel was cu the two partidonan diminutive cu was in parliament, mpa y red owing to stay afo the trip here.

despite cu dirigentenan of avp was assure cu they will saca majority, the votadornan self had they doubt debi at the votadornan cu does not owing to divulga for that they will deposita they voice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 26, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »

9/26/2009 Diario Front Page

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/themes/diario/images/fb.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/avp-bayendo-pa-un-victoria-aplastante/

avp cu 12-8 majority absolute

publication: saturday, 26 september 2009.

categoria: general

people owing to send nel y his gang cas

oranjestad(aan)— cu one majority absolute avp owing to send nel y his gang cas yesterday aruba owing to rec haza yesterday the maneho of mep grandemente y cu this the tonelada of corupcion y the debilidad if candidatonan of north y paradera.

mike eman is become the proximo first ministro of aruba cu one victoria aplastante y casi assure because; the votegetter more big of the eleccion here.. avp owing to termina cu 12 asiento incluso 2 restzetel lagando mep at 8 incluso 1 restzetel y democracia regal owing to succeed the another asiento.

after of 60 year of existencia avp cu the eleccion here owing to achieve also derecho for goberna his only y not in coalicion.  esaki owing to become the defeat of more big cu nel owing to achieve of the people y the have his mouth for gradici.

the cambio so anhela did take lugar yesterday y aruba is achieve one gobernacion cu majority absolute of avp.derota owing to cay assure for mpa of monica kock, cual faction was aspira assure 2 asiento but owing to cay considerable for stay without asiento, same cu red of rudy lampe cu owing to abide one defeat y for nothing can owing to succeed one asiento the trip here.

mpa owing to stay cu aspiracion till instant of was miss 5 urna more for enter. but faltando two for enter the faction owing to cay afo.

of ppa was conoci cu although what esfuerzo they owing to haci, they will not owing to succeed asiento, locual at end was the result also, while cu the partidonan msi y curpa for of they formacion can owing to ripara end cu nothing they will can haci in the eleccion here y owing to achieve golpi pisa.

the faction cu for of principio of eleccion owing to show of will succeed asiento assure was democracia regal of andin bikker y faltando 10 asiento they owing to cristaliza the asiento here.

for of early at home of faction at san nicolas celebracion owing to cuminza at instant cu indicacion was cu avp is arrive his 10 asiento cu posibilidad of 11 cu restzetel y not owing to last mucho cu celebracion owing to cuminza at home of faction at beach also, follow for party at paradera.

can owing to notice also cu several of esnan cu during all day was have amplifier poni pafo of cas owing to core keep esakinan night mirando the desaroyo of the eleccion y cu mep is perdiendo y the result owing to show claramente cu mep owing to lose his grab in people y have to of one reorganizacion assure.

avp is enter parliament cu caranan new y none of esnan on list of avp y cu can ocupa ministerio or parliament owing to arrive of form part of gobierno.e message good cla cu owing to wordo send also was for benny nisbet of ppa for let the faction in hand of another dirigente locual the have to owing to haci for of eleccion 2001 end.

provisoriamente avp owing to termina cu 26.564 voice, mep cu 19.862, democracia regal cu 3082, mpa cu 2481, red cu 1986, ppa 612, curpa 161 y msi cu 107 voice.

ex first ministro mr. henny eman owing to give of conoce yesterday night cu people owing to dicidi on cambio of direction but cu will is dificil for gobierno new because the crisis cu mep is let behind is deep. sinembargo the equipo cu avp have y the declaration of policy cu avp have is sufficient for soluciona problemanan.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: September 26, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »

Hey TM,

Hi Magnolia!   

I was actually just hopping around myself a little bit...seeing what's going on with Haleigh's case too.  I'm interested in it as well, I just usually check in there several times a day to see what's going on.  I know you would never forget about Natalee, and don't blame you one bit for being over there, so no I wasn't out with the Shelties rounding up Natalee's monkeys (but they'd be great if I ever needed to do some herding!)    

I'm working on a transcript (and doing a little housework) so I'm in and out myself...it's a long transcript so I'm working on it some and taking breaks...I have to rewind so much it gets on my nerves!

We have had about two inches of rain today and BIG thunder.
I am glad that you posted that picture of Oduber with Beth.
The look on his face is etched in my memory.

That bunch of characters in the Haleigh case make Aruba look high class.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 26, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »

I was going to ask if "anything new" happened while I was gone -- but, I see that Oduber was voted out!!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: September 26, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »

I was going to ask if "anything new" happened while I was gone -- but, I see that Oduber was voted out!!!   

I'm glad you're back wreck!     Hope you had a good trip! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »

Hey TM,

Hi Magnolia!   

We have had about two inches of rain today and BIG thunder.
I am glad that you posted that picture of Oduber with Beth.
The look on his face is etched in my memory.

That bunch of characters in the Haleigh case make Aruba look high class.

Mine too Magnolia!   

I hope you are safe (and have power) after those storms today! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 26, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »

<snipped>

OK Oduber ... listen and listen good ... this is not a threat ... it is a promise.  "I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1253 on: September 26, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

Goodbye Nels....
Wish you the WORST for the rest of your life.....And even worse thereafter......

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1254 on: September 26, 2009, 10:32:32 PM »

Here is the link to Aruba Girls site if anyone is interested. She worked at one of the polling places yesterday and was a big supporter of AVP. Also it is in English.

http://www.arubagirl.typepad.com/

2 4 1
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1255 on: September 26, 2009, 10:42:37 PM »

Goodbye Nels....
Wish you the WORST for the rest of your life.....And even worse thereafter......

When aruba govt decided to look the other way and let the perps/judicial system/ALE skew the Justice that Natalee and her family deserved...and I believe then actively participate in the efforts of american traitors/cover up crew/persistence cover up...
It made it personal......aruba...I won't forget.....and I believe many Monkeys feel the same way....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 26, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

Goodbye Nels....

Me too.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: September 26, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

Goodbye Nels....

When aruba govt decided to look the other way and let the perps/judicial system/ALE skew the Justice that Natalee and her family deserved...and I believe then actively participate in the efforts of american traitors/cover up crew/persistence cover up...
It made it personal......aruba...I won't forget.....and I believe many Monkeys feel the same way....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: September 26, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

Here is the link to Aruba Girls site if anyone is interested. She worked at one of the polling places yesterday and was a big supporter of AVP. Also it is in English.

http://www.arubagirl.typepad.com/

Thanks SuzieQ, I wondered about that.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:27 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.