March 18, 2024, 08:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407446 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1400 on: October 01, 2009, 09:42:41 AM »

My understanding of papi is pretty much nil.  is this saying the disappearance of Hogan is not being considered important?

And are they making that comparison to how Aruba handled Natalee's disappearance?

10/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

for odd cu can is desaparicion of vice consul mericano, do not important for medionan mericano

thing cu owing to wing very atencion ultimo day, t’e desaparicion of the vice consul mericano, staciona at corsow. is deal here of james hogan, for cual have very much speculacion. contrario at desaparicion of the student mericano, natalee holloway some year happen, where aruba owing to stay invadi for several medio of comunicación mericano, all the canalnan of television mericano, permiti for name of aruba wordo bad propaga, at corsow, seems cu they not have interest p’e desaparicion of the vice consul mericano here. at aruba, is surgi the question, pakico not have interest?

or the medionan of prensa mericano not know still? siendo cu departamento of estado is at height, for cual even autoridadnan hudicial of antiyas, is hayando asistencia of fbi, dea y also for of the netherlands, owing to send asistencia for busca the mericano here, that as menciona owing to desaparace in form misterioso. as menciona, have very speculacion y although till now here, autoridadnan is mantene the hipotesis of desaparicion, not have to exclui of one acto criminal. cometi for kende(nan)? esey also have to wordo investiga.

My understanding is that they're shocked that the press isn't all over this case like they were Natalee's.  In the second paragraph they are asking, does the American press not know?  And I took parts to ask, are they not interested?

Quite frankly, I don't understand it either.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: October 01, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »

Thanks TxMom, that certainly makes better sense than my understanding of it 

I would hope mr Hogan's family is contacting the US media?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: October 01, 2009, 03:33:32 PM »

Kermit

QUESTION 3:

When the following is considered ... what is your perspective of what took place during that two day period on board the Persistence following the ROV revelation on December 29, 2009 in regards to:

1.  John Silvetti
2.  Mos/Richardson
3.  Mark Purcell
4.  ATA/AHATA

1.  12/29/07 - Tim's reaction to the ROV images.

Kyle Kingman:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

2.  12/30/07 - Tim's reaction to the ROV dive images.

Kyle Kingman:
  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

3.  12/30/07 - John Silvetti's reaction to Tim Miller following the ROV dive.

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

4.  01/01/08 - Tim Miller's sudden departure to pursue a false lead.

Kyle Kingman:
He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC (Nicaragua).

Thank you again Kermit.

Janet

Thanks for your response Kermit.

For now I only want to focus on the two days prior to Tim Miller's departure from the Persistence.

Am I understanding you correctly?  You believe that it may have been John Silvetti and the Aruban delegation on board the Persistence who made the decision that Tim Miller had to go and ... that decision was made on Deember 29/30, 2009 after Dave and Beth were contacted that he was 99% convinced that the ROV images revealed Natalee Holloway's remains.

Could it be that the Nicauara hoax was collaborated at this time and ... then Mark Purcell was contacted to relay the "tip" to Dave Holloway.  The involvement of Tim Miller was a given and ... the "liability" left the ship on January 1, 2009 ... six days prior to the recovery of Natalee's remains.

Janet

It was Kyle who said that he talked to Tim Miller the night before & they agreed about the images and the next morning Tim Miller and Dateline were gone off the boat. Kyle also said that John Silvetti said that Tim Miller was a liability.

I have no knowledge of who contacted Dave Holloway regarding the Nicaragua tip.
I only know what I have posted about Mark Purcells involvement.
I do know that Dave Holloway does follow up or has other people follow up on tips he receives.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: October 01, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »

Kermit

Thank you for your input ... both research and insight.  We may not be on the same page in all aspects and ... that is OK.  However ... I sincerely value your perspective.

an angelic monkey

I think we are OK for now but ... I will shout at the next impass.

Ribbit.

Janet

I'm trying hard to not give my perspective and just give you facts that I know and can produce evidence for that information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: October 01, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »

Hi Kermit!   

Yes, I think I've seen him here too...

Not positive it was him...but thought it might be one night very recently looking at the front page post about the rave caves...

Was the girl's name Caitlin (sp?)?

uh-huh

State/Region:Krung Thep
City:Bangkok
Search Words joran van der sloot

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:cAqwkXqHZ64J:www.myspace.com/caitiekitten+caitie+kitten&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thank you Klassend, that is the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: October 01, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »

<snipped>

I am baffled that Beth, her brother, or Dave aren't up in arms. Surely they know of these revelations laid out here.

Wreck

Dave is not up in arms because he obviously does not believe that John Silvetti afforded the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of his daughter's remains.

However ... Beth does believe that there was a John Silvetti betrayal and ... therefore I can only assume that stuff addressing this issue is going on behind the scenes.

Private Eye?  I somehow believe this man who says it how it is ... does not hold back ... has been told to stifle for now.

Janet

+++++++

DAVE HOLLOWAY

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

BETH HOLLOWAY

According to Jen ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

PRIVATE EYE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: October 01, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »

I think that sums it up pretty well. (You all know that I have had that opinion from EARLY on -- though I never understood the depths of the deception until Kermit and a few others have clearly laid it out). I originally thought that our Government KNEW about this, but was sitting back and setting a trap for those involved. But, now after another 1 and 3/4 years -- I just don't have any faith anymore that justice is aaround the corner. I am baffled that Beth, her brother, or Dave aren't up in arms. Surely they know of these revelations laid out here.

Sorry wreck I tried to respond last night, but there were server problems.

The biggest problem is the underhanded deception that has been taking place not only in Aruba, but by others who got themselves involved along with the Arubans who are intentionally thwarting the case with false leads, lies and protecting the wrong people. As we pointed out one time about the deliberate lies to the family in order to protect Caps and his buddies with their pond hoax theory.

If crew members who were willing to spend time and money in their efforts to take ROV IMAGES to the executives of CBS etc and SELL them, without the family having any knowledge and then
out and out lie about it, how is the family suppose to know who they can believe or trust? They, just like all of us, were hoping that those crew members and Louis Schaefer were out of the goodness of their heart going to help them. They didn't know anything just as none of us did UNTIL we started getting proof of their actions in Aruba.

They have no idea Mark Purcell is buddies with Caps and Kawish. They just trust what that walrus tells them.

Believe me, I have been involved first hand with people who are mentioned in Beth's book where she is thanking them profusely for their help and guess what - I am the one they got the stuff from! Guess they did not tell Beth the truth! 

Like I stated before, the family trusts the wrong people.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: October 01, 2009, 03:55:44 PM »

Private Eye?  I somehow believe this man who says it how it is ... does not hold back ... has been told to stifle for now.

corrrectomundo.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: October 01, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »

[quote author=Kermit link=topic=5922.msg965998#msg965998

It was Kyle who said that he talked to Tim Miller the night before & they agreed about the images and the next morning Tim Miller and Dateline were gone off the boat. Kyle also said that John Silvetti said that Tim Miller was a liability.

I have no knowledge of who contacted Dave Holloway regarding the Nicaragua tip.
I only know what I have posted about Mark Purcells involvement.
I do know that Dave Holloway does follow up or has other people follow up on tips he receives.

[/quote]

Thanks Kermit

Kyle Kingman own words clearly give the segence of events but ... do not reveal who was involved behind the scenes in the happenings encompassing the Nicaragua hoax ... the hoax that was successful in getting Tim Miller ... the liability ... off the Persistence prior to the January 1, 2009 recovery process of the trap.

Kermit ... I was interested to see if you had any insights regarding this issue.

I hope you are having a good day.

Ribbit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: October 01, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

SELF-EDIT

prior to the January 1, 2009 recovery S/B prior to the January 7, 2009 recovery

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: October 01, 2009, 06:00:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63217.php

Google translation:

Distribution of seats unchanged after census

October 1, 2009, 14:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The results of the elections last Friday are now official. The distribution of seats remains unchanged, to the dismay of government party MEP now considering legal action.

The Select Council yesterday in a short time made a recount of all polling stations where complaints were received, including polling station number four, Cayena Kindergarten. The Amigoe yesterday it was erroneously listed as St. Aloysius College.

Under the watchful eye of representatives of all political parties and the Press found that, even after correction of some errors and the addition of the preference votes of four polling station, the office layout remains the same: AVP maintains its twelve seats, one seat remains Democracia Real MEP and stabbing remains at eight. "We have four local number of preferential votes counted and were exactly what the polling had been counted. There was no change. Changes there have been several other ballot boxes. These are the last few days also, on request of people, by staff from Censo changed ", said Hubert Maduro, President of the Electoral Council.

Today again, some minor adjustments made after election candidates had indicated that errors were made and these were actually found. Candidates have also complained that they lacked votes from certain premises. Maduro: "But nowhere could be found that those who vote actually have had."

50 votes
Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) said during his press conference last Monday that his party would be six votes short to nine seats to achieve. This issue was during the recount of yesterday is not raised. Many of MEP-figures, including Marisol Lopez-Tromp, Aron Dino Junior Croes and Arends, was present yesterday at the recount. Arends said after the hearing that MEP would take legal action following the outcome. "We were told that in some polling indicating the vote was approved with a cross and not in others. Therefore we really let this inconsistency nachecken. Eventually our objections aside by the President and not treated. Even at a polling station was the vote on the first count other than after the counting of preference votes. This difference was about 50 votes. For all the doubts away, we asked for a recount. Again, our challenge is not accepted, "said Arends.

Choose President Maduro had this to say that in such case the counting of individual votes this error is corrected automatically. Arends: "Even people here have declared for a candidate to have voted, but the census showed that candidates had zero votes. That is impossible. It turns out that mistakes can and we want to be completely sure that the result is 100 percent reliable. "After the session vetrok the MEP delegation directly to the office of party lawyer Hendrik Croes.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: October 01, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63214.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Boa cat strangling

October 1, 2009, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A snake yesterday in broad daylight, behind the bus station in the town, killed a white cat. Several bystanders witnessed the attack and wanted the cat to help out. The snake did not go and had the poor beast in an iron stranglehold. A short time later, all the air squeezed out of the cat and the animal died. The boa constrictor was about to devour its prey when park rangers arrived Arikok of nature. They knew the snake from his prey and took both to separate the living and the dead cat snake along. The boa was using the engine of a car can be carried or the animal could be escaping from a house where the animal was provided. World wide, stories of boas around cats and small dogs that attack and eat. Also on Aruba are warned, but the national park is barely that.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: October 01, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63111.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Oduber: "Whoever promises, which should make"

September 29, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) sounded relaxed, but did not waver in his first press conference after the defeat of his party in recent elections. The Cabinet Oduber-IV, all preparations for abolition of the PDO, so the new government can draw and implement it directly.

"Tomorrow when the cabinet do I buy BBO off. I come with a bill for the procedure to start by November 1 so that the PDO is abolished. Because that is the promise that was made during the campaign. I have lost the elections because of the BBO and so do I buy it off. We have paid the price. "

Also, the Prime Minister in the state by 50 percent and raise the minimum wage up jacks. All measures AVP in its manifesto had promised. "Because I have not done these things during my government the people voted against me and my party last Friday." Oduber said to want to see how AVP in parliament to vote when their promised actions are effectively treated.

The contacts with the Netherlands allows Oduber to his successor. "I've Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) to know that I'm finished with them. They have part in this election. "The difficult negotiations with the hotel chain Ritz-Carlton and Fairmont Oduber leave behind. He challenges Mike Eman from the refinery by November 1st to get reopened. AVP was reportedly in negotiations with the Mexican oil company Pemex.

Recount
Oduber wants a recount of the votes, since only six votes short MEP would have been her ninth seat to achieve. He wants to investigate whether there actually disabled that they hold a voting card had been refused at the polling station. Also, the pencils used for unnecessary red spots on the ballot papers have provided. "If below shows that we indeed have lost clean, then we will respect the result." Oduber opposition promises to introduce "as never seen before."

He said to make government understand the AVP campaign promises and the protocol for the first 100 days that Mike Eman radio maker leoncita Arends has made honor. "We have a consignment stickers go with the text" Cumpli awor '(make it true, red) and a lot of exclamation marks. "Oduber addition to specifically ensure that ASF is not political appointments. "We were repeatedly criticized for Friends and Family helped us. Now we see what they do. "

Penalties
Nelson Oduber sounded during his speech that just under one hours often lasted flawless: "It is like sports. There is one days on which you must lose. "However this time the prime minister also congratulated the winning party does not. "I congratulate the Aruban people, irrespective of incidents that belong Once it went well." He pointed out that "very difficult" for third consecutive time to win an election. "You will face a lot of people who feel disadvantaged by a decision and your government is to punish. One third of the votes for the opponent was designed to punish us. "

The prime minister did not comment on whether anything will change in MEP following the defeat. "That we discuss this week in the party." He said shortly to go decide what his role will be within the party and of whether or not the opposition will take place. "After so many years I finally have mental peace. Give me, not that I beg, give me the chance not to be there and to get another title. I want to go among people, occasionally can swim and not be lived. I do not necessarily sit in parliament. I mouthpieces and my influence and wants to be everywhere. "

OK OK So did he win or loose

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: October 01, 2009, 07:37:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63111.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Oduber: "Whoever promises, which should make"

September 29, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) sounded relaxed, but did not waver in his first press conference after the defeat of his party in recent elections. The Cabinet Oduber-IV, all preparations for abolition of the PDO, so the new government can draw and implement it directly.

"Tomorrow when the cabinet do I buy BBO off. I come with a bill for the procedure to start by November 1 so that the PDO is abolished. Because that is the promise that was made during the campaign. I have lost the elections because of the BBO and so do I buy it off. We have paid the price. "

Also, the Prime Minister in the state by 50 percent and raise the minimum wage up jacks. All measures AVP in its manifesto had promised. "Because I have not done these things during my government the people voted against me and my party last Friday." Oduber said to want to see how AVP in parliament to vote when their promised actions are effectively treated.

The contacts with the Netherlands allows Oduber to his successor. "I've Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) to know that I'm finished with them. They have part in this election. "The difficult negotiations with the hotel chain Ritz-Carlton and Fairmont Oduber leave behind. He challenges Mike Eman from the refinery by November 1st to get reopened. AVP was reportedly in negotiations with the Mexican oil company Pemex.

Recount
Oduber wants a recount of the votes, since only six votes short MEP would have been her ninth seat to achieve. He wants to investigate whether there actually disabled that they hold a voting card had been refused at the polling station. Also, the pencils used for unnecessary red spots on the ballot papers have provided. "If below shows that we indeed have lost clean, then we will respect the result." Oduber opposition promises to introduce "as never seen before."

He said to make government understand the AVP campaign promises and the protocol for the first 100 days that Mike Eman radio maker leoncita Arends has made honor. "We have a consignment stickers go with the text" Cumpli awor '(make it true, red) and a lot of exclamation marks. "Oduber addition to specifically ensure that ASF is not political appointments. "We were repeatedly criticized for Friends and Family helped us. Now we see what they do. "

Penalties
Nelson Oduber sounded during his speech that just under one hours often lasted flawless: "It is like sports. There is one days on which you must lose. "However this time the prime minister also congratulated the winning party does not. "I congratulate the Aruban people, irrespective of incidents that belong Once it went well." He pointed out that "very difficult" for third consecutive time to win an election. "You will face a lot of people who feel disadvantaged by a decision and your government is to punish. One third of the votes for the opponent was designed to punish us. "

The prime minister did not comment on whether anything will change in MEP following the defeat. "That we discuss this week in the party." He said shortly to go decide what his role will be within the party and of whether or not the opposition will take place. "After so many years I finally have mental peace. Give me, not that I beg, give me the chance not to be there and to get another title. I want to go among people, occasionally can swim and not be lived. I do not necessarily sit in parliament. I mouthpieces and my influence and wants to be everywhere. "

OK OK So did he win or loose

He lost, BIG TIME!   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: October 01, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »

Thank God

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: October 01, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer who tonight, in about 20 minutes:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 01, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: October 02, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/search-vice-consul-hogan-stepped

Search for Vice Consul Hogan stepped up

Published on30 September 2009 - 3:16pm

Filed under: Curaçao James Hogan missing persons missing US vice consul Natalee Holloway Netherlands Antilles

The search for the missing US vice-consul James Hogan in Curacao has been stepped up. Two experts, one of them an FBI official, have been sent from the United States to join the investigation team on the Dutch Antilles island.

The Netherlands has supplied scuba divers and diving equipment for an underwater search in cooperation with the US navy. The Netherlands Forensic Institute is investigating traces of blood found on clothing that might have belonged to Mr Hogen. The clothing was found near Baya Beach.

The 49-year-old vice consul went missing on 24 September. His wife alerted the police on Friday morning after he failed to return from a walk the previous evening.

The police are keeping all options open. The case has been given top priority. The authorities are keen to solve the case after mistakes were made in the Natalee Holloway case. The US teenager went missing in 2005 on Aruba, another Dutch Antilles island. This case has never been solved in spite of an alleged confession caught on film.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 02, 2009, 12:45:05 AM »

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: October 02, 2009, 12:51:20 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.