March 18, 2024, 08:25:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407445 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1420 on: October 02, 2009, 02:23:21 AM »

Kermit

Thank you for your input ... both research and insight.  We may not be on the same page in all aspects and ... that is OK.  However ... I sincerely value your perspective.

an angelic monkey

I think we are OK for now but ... I will shout at the next impass.

Ribbit.

Janet

I'm trying hard to not give my perspective and just give you facts that I know and can produce evidence for that information.

MHOO....
The persistence discovered the resting place of Natalee's remains....
aruba authorities already knew where the cage was...
the pond was a hoax, along with marco to get Tim M off the persistence...
silvetti, kyle, tim t, louis s.........AMERICAN TRAITORS...they violated Natalee and family and all donors that funded their effort to find Natalee....
The family trusts/trusted the wrong people....
The focus remains with the persistence traitors.......
Keep charging forward Janet....that is where the truth ls that may be the only hope for Justice for Natalee.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: October 02, 2009, 02:26:32 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.......we are not our enemies....stick together for Natalee.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1422 on: October 02, 2009, 03:31:15 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.......we are not our enemies....stick together for Natalee.....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: October 02, 2009, 03:33:38 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1424 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:15 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63214.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Boa cat strangling

October 1, 2009, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A snake yesterday in broad daylight, behind the bus station in the town, killed a white cat. Several bystanders witnessed the attack and wanted the cat to help out. The snake did not go and had the poor beast in an iron stranglehold. A short time later, all the air squeezed out of the cat and the animal died. The boa constrictor was about to devour its prey when park rangers arrived Arikok of nature. They knew the snake from his prey and took both to separate the living and the dead cat snake along. The boa was using the engine of a car can be carried or the animal could be escaping from a house where the animal was provided. World wide, stories of boas around cats and small dogs that attack and eat. Also on Aruba are warned, but the national park is barely that.

WTF!!!!!  That poor cat was probably someones loving friend!!  Some child may learn of his/her pets demise by walking by the breakfast table and seeing that photo as his/her parents are reading the morning paper... beyond disgusting ...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: October 02, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »

OT

Heads up to texasmom and anyone following MP James Hogan's thread (US Consul-Curacao).  I posted and artlicle earlier and attempted to insert the link. There seems to be something strange happening because we found that we couldn't modify or reply.  Sent a note for it to be lookied into. 

Thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: October 02, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63262.php

Google translation:

Official list MPs known

October 2, 2009, 13:40 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Electoral Council has the official list of elected parliamentarians announced. From these 21 MPs, besides the already published States President, soon seven to eight ministers from the AVP, possibly together with PDR, raised. They are then followed by the parliament in the next eight to nine people on the list that the party has submitted to the Electoral Council.

The list of new members of the States, in alphabetical order, as follows:

Andin Bikker (PDR),

Edison Briesen (MEP),

Paul Croes (AVP),

Mike de Meza (AVP),

Arthur Dower (AVP),

Mike Eman (AVP) ,

Michelle Hooijboer-Winklaar (AVP),

Andy Lee (AVP),

Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP),

Nelson Oduber (MEP),

Otmar Oduber (AVP),

Benny Sevinger (AVP),

Nilo Swaen (MEP),

Ady Thijsen ( MEP),

Alexander Tromp (AVP),

Clarisca Velasquez (AVP),

Richard Visser (AVP),

Evely Wever-Croes (MEP),

Booshi Wever (MEP),

Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP),

Juan David Yrausquin (AVP).

The next candidates on the list of ASF, who qualify for a seat after the first seven and a minister go and States are elected President Marlon Sneek, Desiree Croes, Kemp Lainda-Westerhof, Donny Rasmijn, Rene Herde, Chris Dammers and Melvin Tromp . Tromp falls off in the event that AVP PDR with a broad coalition will form. AVP could choose eight ministerial posts (and no coalition with PDR) then Lorna Varlack there. Should be Andin Bikker minister, Serge Mansur then takes his place in the States.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: October 02, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63259.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Youth Nuisance starts at 10 years and older

October 2, 2009, 13:37 (GMT -04:00)

For the study, there are 102 surveys collected from parents of children living in five different areas of social housing FCCA. One of the five districts was Cabay Cura.

ORANGE CITY - Children between six and ten years causing little disruption in the residential areas of social housing FCCA Foundation. The age in which children engage in negative behaviors that are light as criminals, is from ten to twelve years. This conclusion Irena Geerman Raynold Werleman in their research and a house into a home on the housing of FCCA.

Central to their research question was the inconvenience which children between six and twelve years residing in the areas of social FCCA cause. Now that fall to them at this age. "The problems appear only begin when young people leave school. Therefore we must act preventively and to all the infants and primary schools start. Because you can still work behavior, "said Irena Geerman (43). The most common offenses in children from ten to twelve years are physical violence, steal, graffiti, vandalism and revile each other, according to the study.

The main cause of the behavioral problems of youth nuisance and therefore the social area, is the education that parents give and the communication between them and the children. And often they do not even know it. "In a survey I asked parents how they felt that communication between them and their children were. 98 percent gave good and very good, while absolutely not true ", says Geerman which itself is 17 years mentor residents in the districts of FCCA is. "So many parents do not even know how - I love you - against their children should say, or a hug or a kiss on their foreheads to give. While that is just very important. "

No real period for children
The message of this research is like "let children be children and teach them values. The children in different neighborhoods appear to have no possibility namely to develop themselves. Moreover, the practice that many children are called key in the social housing estates. Geerman: "Children who stay home alone, do not get real time in their children's lives. They are quick to mature. Parents say: here's the key, go home and make sure you've finished eating. Without any supervision. And then they obviously mischief. Because negative attention is attention. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: October 02, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/10/nomber-di-ministronan-ta-conoci/

Original text:

Nomber di Ministronan pa Gobierno nobo ta conoci

Publication: Diabierna, 2 October 2009. Categoria: General

—ULTIMO ORA—

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diabierna atardi, lider di AVP, Mike Eman na su salida for di Oficina di Gobernador, a revela e nomber di esnan cu lo bay ocupa puesto di Ministro den e Gobierno nobo cu lo cuminza traha dia 1 di November venidero.

El a haci esey, despues di a tene un consulta cu Gobernador y a papia riba e asunto.  Fuera di esey, e dianan venidero, Mike Eman como formador lo bay ta reuni cu diferente gremio pa asina haya sa kico nan deseo ta, pa nan por traha nan programa di Gobierno.

(*) Prome Ministro y Asuntonan General ta bira Mike Eman mes.
(*) Ministro di Husticia, y Enseñanza ta bira mr. drs. Arthur Dowers.
(*) Ministro di Asunto Economico, Social, y Cultura ta Michelle Hooyboer-Winklaar.
(*) Ministro di Infrastructura, Obranan Publico y Medio Ambiente lo bira Benny Sevinger.
(*) Ministro di Salubridad y Deporte ta bira Richard Visser.
(*) Ministro di Finanzas y Servicionan di Estado ta bira Mike de Meza.
(*) Ministro di Turismo y Labor pa e Gobierno nobo ta bira Otmar Oduber.
(*) Ministro Plenipotenciario di Aruba na Hulanda ta bira Edwin Abath.
(*) Presidente di Parlamento ta bira mr. Andy Lee.
(*) Lider di fraccion di AVP den Staten ta bira Rene Herde.    Primi lesa mas
Ministerio di Transporte lo bay resorta bao di Mike de Meza y Otmar Oduber conhuntamente.
 Juan David Yrausquin, como tambe Paul Croes lo bay ta Parlamentario pa AVP.  Alex Tromp tambe lo keda como Parlamentario.  Lo tin di menciona ainda nomber di e Director di Aruba Huis, aunke tin rumor ta core cu e lo ta Desiree Croes.
  No a duna indicacion tampoco, bao cual Ministro, e asunto di DIMAS lo bay resorta.
   Segun Eman, e team ta bay bira uno solido pa proximo 4 aña.  A escoge e nombernan trempan, pa asina nan por orienta nan mes di awor caba pa asina nan por ta cla pa ora cu e fecha 1 November 2009 yega, nan por cuminza funciona mesora.
   Eman a splica cu na 2005, nan tabatin deseo pa Edwin Abath a bira Ministro Plenipotenciario na Hulanda, y awor na 2009 esey a bira realidad.  Abath tin e cualificacionnan pa haci esey, no obstante cu e no a forma parti den eleccion 2009 pa AVP.

Papiamentu translation:

name of ministronan for gobierno new is conoci

publication: diabierna, 2 october 2009.

categoria: general —ultimo ora—

oranjestad (aan): diabierna nightfall, leader of avp, mike eman at his exit for of office of governor, owing to revela the name of esnan cu will bay ocupa function of ministro in the gobierno new cu will cuminza work day 1 of november venidero.

past owing to haci esey, after of owing to as one consulta cu governor y owing to talk on the asunto. fuera of esey, the dianan venidero, mike eman because; formador will bay is reuni cu various gremio for so achieve know kico they desire is, for they can work they declaration of policy of gobierno.

(*) first ministro y asuntonan general is become mike eman self.

(*) ministro of husticia, y enseñanza is become mr. drs. arthur dowers.

(*) ministro of asunto economico, social, y cultura is michelle hooyboer- winklaar.

(*) ministro of infrastructura, work publico y medio ambiente will become benny sevinger.

(*) ministro of salubridad y sport is become richard visser.

(*) ministro of finanzas y servicionan of estado is become mike de meza.

(*) ministro of turism y job for her gobierno new is become otmar oduber.

(*) ministro plenipotenciario of aruba at the netherlands is become edwin abath.

(*) chairman of parliament is become mr. andy lee.

(*) leader of fraccion of avp in staten is become rene herde.

press read more ministerio of transporte will bay resorta bao of mike de meza y otmar oduber conhuntamente. juan david yrausquin, because; also paul croes will bay is member of parliament for avp. alex tromp also will stay because; member of parliament. will have of menciona still name of the director of aruba huis, although have rumor is core cu the will is desiree croes. not owing to give indicacion niether, bao cual ministro, the asunto of dimas will bay resorta. according eman, the team is bay become uno solido for proximo 4 year. owing to escoge the nombernan trempan, for so they can orienta they self of now end for so they can is cla for hour cu the date 1 november 2009 arrive, they can cuminza funciona at once. eman owing to splica cu at 2005, they had desire for edwin abath owing to become ministro plenipotenciario at the netherlands, y now at 2009 esey owing to become realidad. abath have the cualificacionnan for haci esey, not despite cu the not owing to form part in eleccion 2009 for avp.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1429 on: October 02, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »

This is a little O/T but I find it so bizarre. Can you imagine opening a suitcase full of sandwichs and not thinking there is something wrong with the picture.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-19116--36-36--.html

Reprinted from Caribbean Net News
caribbeannetnews.com

Suriname national arrested with 'cocaine sandwiches' at Dutch airport
Published on Friday, October 2, 2009

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AFP) -- Dutch police have arrested two people at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for allegedly having hidden three kilograms (6.6 pounds) of cocaine in sandwiches, authorities said Thursday.

Inspectors found the drugs last week in 33 sandwiches in the luggage of the two, a 30-year-old man from Suriname and a Dutch woman, 56.

"With the unpacking of the sandwiches ... it transpired that they were not fit for consumption," said a military police statement. "They were filled with about 100 grams of cocaine each."

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: October 02, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: October 02, 2009, 11:44:33 PM »

THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL BY JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 03, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

It's pretty hard to refute Kyle's own words!! What are the C'NG/Goldmonkeys saying these days??????????????????????????????? They have been awful quiet!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: October 03, 2009, 01:26:39 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OIrRg4KsnI&feature=related

SBS6 HvN Dec 11 2008 -

The State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld want a thorough investigation into the role of former police commissioner Jan van der Straten.

He would have severely hampered the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3OIrRg4KsnI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3OIrRg4KsnI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »

The turn over of mep to avp in the recent elections is the best opportunity for aruba to gain forward motion to improve the economic recovery wrt tourism.....
They (avp) has a short window of opportunity to launch an investigation of jan vs, paulass, rudy, om (jansen/mos) and nail the perps for all the world to see.....
That's all they need to do to dramatically improve their tourism! Show there is a housecleaning and make tourist feel safe, and they will return...
american traitors can be pursued by FBI and US agencies wrt fraud and any number of other violations......

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: October 03, 2009, 02:20:10 AM »

The turn over of mep to avp in the recent elections is the best opportunity for aruba to gain forward motion to improve the economic recovery wrt tourism.....
They (avp) has a short window of opportunity to launch an investigation of jan vs, paulass, rudy, om (jansen/mos) and nail the perps for all the world to see.....
That's all they need to do to dramatically improve their tourism! Show there is a housecleaning and make tourist feel safe, and they will return...
american traitors can be pursued by FBI and US agencies wrt fraud and any number of other violations......

I'm hoping we will see signs of all you've mentioned being put into motion very soon billb!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: October 03, 2009, 02:24:16 AM »

Hope is the inexplicable empowerment that enables us to move successfully from challenge to resolution with courage....

It's the guarantee that there's light at the end of whatever tunnel we're trying to find our way through....

It's more than just wishful thinking....

It's more than just a feeling....

Beth Holloway 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: October 03, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »

Kyle Kingman:

It's pretty hard to refute Kyle's own words!! What are the C'NG/Goldmonkeys saying these days??????????????????????????????? They have been awful quiet!

^^^^^
bump

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: October 03, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

^^^^^
bump

JMO wreck, it seems to be slow everywhere but I imagine they are all very busy in their little hideyholes deciding who will post what over at GM in the "to scared monkeys" thread.  That's about the only place there's been much activity from what I can tell.  Oh, Bastibro did come out from BNH long enough to post a Justice for Natalee picture at GM. (iirc that was in another thread)

Summary:
Concerted effort to discredit Kermit and SM...no surprise there.
Debbie and SS are so close that SS now speaks for Natalee's family too.
Spooky is the newest member over at GM.
Sam must miss SM, or she's just a glutton for punishment with her compliments and public thanks to Klaas and CBB.
Debbie made a mistake (well really two) in one of her posts and since it's still there I guess no one had the guts to mention it to her, imagine that!

Monkey Devil!

Title: Re: To Scared Monkeys...
Post by: Debbie on September 30, 2009, 08:41:12 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I point blank asked him... Dave, we you ever a Navy Seal.  His answer was NO, he was never in the military at all.

No idea about CnG.  Maybe someone else knows.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1439 on: October 03, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

Oh wow.... one I have never seen! Thanks!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.