March 18, 2024, 11:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407477 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: October 04, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »

TM - thank you for bringing the news to us each day, and for ending each day with a pictorial tribute.

I'm off to find "Doping Dilma".  Good night, and G'Day to the morning monkeys!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1481 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:25 AM »

Hey TM!

Right back at ya!  Beautiful and cool here.
You gave a good summary of the GM activities.  Glad you corrected Debbie.
She certainly doesn't hesitate to correct others.
I don't remember that we ever decided that Dave was a Navy Seal...just discussed it.
There is a big difference.

That's what I remember too, also iirc someone (I don't recall who now) even mentioned that in their research they came across a Dave/David Holloway that was a Navy Seal but it wasn't the same Dave Holloway.  I remember thinking that is probably what caused some confusion.

We all make mistakes, I usually notice mine the minute I post something.   
I'm sure I've missed some of my own along the way.  Debbie is the only poster that I recall thinking "wow, what a meanie!" when she pointed out the mistake of a monkey here.  So, I took the opportunity to correct her!

Kermit did, IMO inadvertently, indicate that Dave had been a Navy Seal.   I think Kermit made an honest mistake because of the "other" Dave Holloway that was a Navy Seal..

Like TM said, we all make mistakes.  The difference is that at SM we don't magically "erase" those mistakes.  We own up to them and move on...

Exactly!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: October 04, 2009, 03:07:29 AM »

TM - thank you for bringing the news to us each day, and for ending each day with a pictorial tribute.

I'm off to find "Doping Dilma".  Good night, and G'Day to the morning monkeys!

You're welcome!   

I sure hope one of us can find her!   

Good night Sleuth, it's always good to see you!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: October 04, 2009, 04:59:39 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: October 04, 2009, 12:45:19 PM »

I haven't heard any mention of Dave Holloway's Navy Seal training and connections being valuable in search for Natalee, no matter where in the world she may be.
Posted by: Janice | Saturday, November 19, 2005 at 08:49 PM
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/archive/b/carnivorous_conservative/2005/11/natalee_hollowa_57.ht

It appears that I am not the only person who heard an interview wherein Dave Holloway said
he was a Navy Seal.

Now considering the source of the Navy Seal information being Mary Poppins just consider the source:
Mark Purcell ....> Reality....> Debbie
Mark Purcell.....> RV (Caps)
Kawish............> RV (Caps)
RV (Caps)........> Lorenzo Webb, Geerman
Mark Purcell.....> Julia Renfro.......> Margarite Wever.......> Rosalie Klien
Mark Purcell.....> Reality....> Debbie.....> Robin Holloway.....> Dave Holloway......> John Silvetti
......>RV (Caps)......> Cylde Burke........>
Mark Purcell.....> Reality ......> Anita van der Sloot .......>Jan Brennan (Medly aka billybob)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

I haven't heard any mention of Dave Holloway's Navy Seal training and connections being valuable in search for Natalee, no matter where in the world she may be.
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/archive/b/carnivorous_conservative/2005/11/natalee_hollowa_57.html

It appears that I am not the only person who heard an interview wherein Dave Holloway said
he was a Navy Seal.

Now considering the source of the Navy Seal information being Mary Poppins just consider the source:
Mark Purcell.....> Reality....> Debbie.....> Robin Holloway.....> Dave Holloway......> John Silvetti
Mark Purcell.....> Reality ......> Anita van der Sloot .......>Jan Brennan (Medly aka billybob)

IS THERE A PATTERN THERE FOLKS?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:39:17 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: October 04, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Hi Kermit! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: October 04, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/archive/b/carnivorous_conservative/2005/11/natalee_hollowa_57.html

he was a Navy Seal.

Thanks Kermit!

(The last two letters of your link got cut off somehow, so I added them in this response so it would work.  Hopefully one of our super mods will see this and fix them for you!  TIA)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: October 04, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »

he was a Navy Seal.

Thanks Kermit!

(The last two letters of your link got cut off somehow, so I added them in this response so it would work.  Hopefully one of our super mods will see this and fix them for you!  TIA)

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: October 04, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »

" MY EDIT
To: "Debbie" <debbie@troy MYEDIT>, "xxxxxx   xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx <, "Kermit" more:
Let's lay our cards on the table shall we?

It was YOU, Debbie, who snuck into a board where you were not invited to join and attempted to see what was going on at this PRIVATE board. It is YOU, Debbie who have been banning people who disagree  with you. It is YOU, Debbie who have befriended people who are dead set against the boycott that we have worked so hard to enact and that is working...

Someone else attempted to rob Michelle's board of freedom of speech by telling her what to delete and what to say. That is against our constitution in case you didn't know.

NO ONE wants to sneak into your meeting. NO ONE is planning on doing that. You are paranoid and it shows.

Security, letters? Is this a Presidential Summit? Is Royalty coming to town? Get over yourselves.

You have trampled on the heads of a lot of people in your quest to sabotage our boycott and now you are flat out lying.

Those of us who will continue to fight for NATALEE have been made stronger by your ridiculous tactics and your childish behavior.

Good luck at your TOP SECRET SUMMIT....what a joke.

NOW GO AND LOOK AT THE PATTERNS I POSTED OF MARY POPPINS AND HER CREW

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: October 04, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

MumInOhio

In your attempts to discredit, this is what you need to do otherwise you appear to have a disorder.

a) Get all posts accurate.
b) Get all posts in the correct order.
c) Pay attention to what the posts say
d) go ask your LEAK when JUG TWITTY told lalasmom about JOHN SILVETTI WAS
MAPPING FOR OIL
and WHEN it was leaked by her buddy.

f) that ought to open up your eyes you old bag of chips!
f) now go make your report and clean it up so that the truth is in the right context.
Believe me, you'll feel better about yourself.

Or I should say, others will feel better about you always posting a bunch of nonsense.

carry-on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: October 04, 2009, 01:23:28 PM »

Reality must be slacking on his phone sex talk lately with Mary Poppins!

heh heh

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1492 on: October 04, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »

Hi Magnolia!   

Hope you're having a great weekend!  It's raining here again....and all day tomorrow, if the weather report is right. 

Hey TM!

Right back at ya!  Beautiful and cool here.
You gave a good summary of the GM activities.  Glad you corrected Debbie.
She certainly doesn't hesitate to correct others.
I don't remember that we ever decided that Dave was a Navy Seal...just discussed it.
There is a big difference.

TM,
How can we find Arubans that have ever participated in the Olympics?
I have googled and googled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba_at_the_Olympics

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1493 on: October 04, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

http://www.2008.nbcolympics.com/countries/country=aru/index.html
Olympic Tradition:
Made its Olympic debut in 1988. Has never won an Olympic medal. In recent years, Aruba has produced several top baseball players, including pitcher Sidney Ponson and outfielder Eugene Kingsale (both are currently free agents).

Summer Olympic Debut: 1988

Medal Record:
Never won an Olympic medal

Beijing Outlook:
The Dutch baseball team qualified for Beijing and can use players from Aruba.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 04, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »

Note to the copy/paste underling of the moment (btw...I know who you are  ) :

Be sure to take the post back that has the corrected link; we wouldn't want anyone to have to work to find the post Kermit referenced.

TIA!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: October 04, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75098

An Aruban will decide for the Olympic city in 2016
Nicole Hoevertsz (Aruban) Has Two Favorites, But Will Decide At The Last Presentation

October 2nd 2009, Denmark/Aruba.

COPENHAGEN/ORANJESTAD-Nicole Hoevertz, a former Aruban athlete, and member of the International
Olympic Committee since 2006, is one of the members who will cast a vote today for the city that they
believe has the right to host the Olympic Games in 2016. Four cities are competing aggressively against
each other to win the bid to host the Games, they include Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, Tokyo, and Chicago. It
is the first time that an Aruban will vote for a city to host the Olympic Games. "It is amazing that a
country of just over 100,000 people like Aruba has an equal voice as members from countries with 100
million or even 256 million people, Hoevertsz said."

Hoevertsz met with First Lady Michelle Obama who is supporting the bid of Chicago. The encounter with
Mrs. Obama was very pleasant, she is clearly passionate about Chicago. Hoevertsz gave the U.S. First
Lady an Aruban pin. Mrs. Obama told Hoevertsz that she heard the elections were recently held on the
island. It is an indication that the U.S. first family is well aware on what is going on in a small country like
Aruba.

Hoevertsz also met with Queen Sofia of Spain who is supporting the Madrid bid. She later met with
Brazilian soccer legend, Pele, who supports Rio de Janeiro. Hoevertsz said she has two favorite cities in
mind, her final decision will be based on the best presentation of all 4 cities.

The winning city to host the Olympic Games in 2016 will be announced today at 18:30hours Danish time.
Rio de Janeiro and Chicago are seen as the favorites to win. Little over 100 members of the IOC will vote
today. Every vote is important, London barely won from Paris for the right to host the Olympic Games in

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63322.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Hoevertsz meets Barack Obama

October 3, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / COPENHAGEN - The president of the United States Barack Obama was briefly in Copenhagen yesterday to lobby for the candidacy of the city of Chicago for the Olympic Games of 2016. His arrival was to no avail, the members of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) chose the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro. It is the first time that the Olympic Games held in South America. The present Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva said proudly after the profits of 'his city'. The present also Nicole Hoevertsz of the Aruban Olympic Committee (COA) yesterday got the chance a few words with President Obama to share with him the picture. He was very kind and patient, told Hoevertsz end.

Another version......

http://dailyjournalonline.com/articles/2009/10/04/sports/doc4ac4d7d7bd7ad270510051.txt#

IOC members agonize over 2016 Olympic host city
By JOHN LEICESTER
AP Sports Writer
Sunday, October 04, 2009
COPENHAGEN (AP) — The International Olympic Committee is familiar with tough decisions. It gambled by giving the games to Beijing and even turned down New York after 9/11.

But the race to host the 2016 games — pitting Chicago, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Madrid — is still too close to call. Which means committee members will spend the next two days feeling like the most popular people on the planet.

Want to meet Michelle Obama? If you’re on the committee and need a little pointer on which way to vote, it’s not a problem. For added star power, the king of Spain, the president of Brazil and Oprah Winfrey have descended on Copenhagen.

Mrs. Obama, beating her husband to the Danish capital Wednesday, has a two-room suite in the IOC hotel, with cushy white leather furniture and an interactive table that, at the touch of a hand, shows how a Chicago Olympics might look.

The first lady went straight to work impressing the IOC, with plenty of attention to detail. To committee member Nicole Hoevertsz, appointed a day earlier as permanent secretary of Aruba’s Council of Ministers, she offered congratulations on the new job.

“We’re not taking anything for granted, so I’m going to go talk to some voters,” she said.

IOC members who have been through this selection process repeatedly, previously sending the games to London, Beijing, Athens and Sydney, told The Associated Press they could not remember a tougher choice.

The AP canvassed a dozen IOC members. With all four cities seen as capable — at least technically — of holding the Olympics, they said much rides on how the cities make their case in final 45-minute presentations to the IOC on Friday, before the vote.

“I have two favorites,” Hoevertsz said. “It’s going to come down to the last, last presentation. It’s going to come down to the last minute.”

And Mrs. Obama’s mention of her new post in Aruba? “That was a very nice detail.”

As time drew short, so did tempers. Despite fresh IOC warnings that the cities should avoid criticizing their rivals, the Spanish Olympic Committee’s vice president, Jose Maria Odriozola, told the national Efe news agency that “Rio is the worst bid.”

Rio bid organizers said the criticism was “totally unacceptable” and formally complained to the IOC.

The outcome Friday could hinge on which cities are eliminated first in the IOC’s secret ballot and how IOC members line up behind other candidates after their favorites are knocked out.

That makes predicting a winner perilous, and it means even IOC members who say they’ve made up their minds are still worth lobbying. There are 97 votes at stake in the first round, more in later rounds.

“It is difficult enough to know where the first-round votes are going to go, so trying to imagine where the swinging votes are going to go is impossible,” said Spanish IOC member Juan Antonio Samaranch Jr., whose father was IOC president for 21 years.

“Events in the next 48 hours will decide the winner, because they will have a significant influence on the second- and third-round votes,” he said.

Samaranch said he believes nearly all the IOC’s voting members already have a favorite. But IOC vice president Chiharu Igaya said “many” are undecided.

Added British IOC member Craig Reedie: “This is really close. The closer it gets, the more people will say, let me think about it. We all want to see the presentations. It’s what people see that will count. Decided? No, I haven’t actually. I’m getting close.”

Late, high-powered lobbying can be important — as then-Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife, Cherie, proved four years ago, when London campaigned successfully for the 2012 Olympics.

Blair traveled to Singapore ahead of the vote and spent two days lobbying members, inviting them to his hotel suite for one-on-one meetings. Chicago tore a leaf from his playbook: Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett met with Blair last week to get tips on navigating the IOC voting process.

But for the first time, there are no IOC executive board meetings in the days leading up to the vote. That means less opportunity for schmoozing.

IOC votes can be unpredictable. Aside from the paramount questions of whether bidding cities’ Olympic plans are technically and financially feasible, emotion, sentiment, geography, politics, self-interest and other factors all play roles.

In Copenhagen, there’s also the boldface-name factor, with Spain’s King Juan Carlos and Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva already here and President Barack Obama jetting in for a few hours on Friday to bolster Chicago’s presentation.

Willi Kaltschmitt, an IOC member since 1988, said the VIP presence would reassure voters that bids are fully backed by their governments — but would be only one of many factors.

Australian IOC member Kevan Gosper said after meeting with Mrs. Obama, however, that she and her husband “could have an influence on marginal votes.”

IOC members used to visit candidate cities themselves, but that was stopped because of concerns about bribery. Now they rely on IOC reports, presentations and lobbying to decide.

“Since we’re not allowed to visit the cities, it comes down to the very, very little details,” Hoevertsz said.

Ultimately, the choice may hinge on whether IOC members want to make a bold statement by sending the Olympics to South America for the first time or choose more familiar territory.

The United States, Spain and Japan have all previously held the Summer Games. Chicago could also be seen as a safer financial bet in tough economic times.

“One of the things that is very important to us now is the economic recession,” said IOC member Nat Indrapana, adding that when cities made their cases to the IOC in June, “Chicago made a beautiful presentation.”

When the voting begins, the city receiving the fewest votes will be eliminated after each round until one candidate secures a majority. The vote is expected to go the maximum three rounds.

IOC member Samih Moudallal said it will be like choosing among “four sons, or your brothers.”

“How do you choose between your brothers?” Moudallal said, adding that he has yet to make his selection. “You have to use your mind and your heart together. It’s a very difficult choice.”

AP National Writer Nancy Armour and AP Sports Writers Graham Dunbar and Chris Lehourites in Copenhagen, Paul Logothetis in Madrid and Stephen Wilson in London contributed to this report.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: October 04, 2009, 05:26:18 PM »

A REMINDER

The John Silvetti and Tim Trahan betrayal that furthered the Aruban coverup agenda must not become a distance memory ... it must be exposed!

The following cover up of the John Silvetti and Tim Trahan betrayal by others who claimed to be pursuing answers regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway must not become a distance memory ... it also must be exposed.

CLOSURE AND JUSTICE DICTATES.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

THE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman:   I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

THE TARP

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle Kingman:  I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.  The only confirmation of items sampled were blue fabric and the piece of tarp.  This is the only thing Richardson and Mos independantly confirmed.  Remember, they each only confirmed one piece.  One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp.  From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

THE FABRIC

Kyle Kingman:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand.

Kyle Kingsman: Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman:  The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

Credit: Kermit @ Scared Monkeys.Net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: October 04, 2009, 07:21:28 PM »

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PSY9PA8yTiI/Srzt_X1CImI/AAAAAAAAAFc/cdPaXr1ufqc/s320/natalee_holloway_jonbenet_ramsey.jpg

kindred spirits

Posted Friday, September 25, 2009 by gastedmyflabbers

Few people could relate to the loss of a child in the way the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway can. Still looking for answers in these tragic cold cases, John Ramsey and Beth Holloway have formed a bond of friendship not many could ever imagine or begin to fully understand based on the tragic losses they share--

Mom of missing teen reveals her agony
Published in the Bermuda Sun
by Sirkka Huish

The mother of a teenager who went missing in Aruba clings to the hope that justice will be served thanks to the discovery of "a new thread of evidence".

Beth Holloway, who is coming to Bermuda to share her story, refuses to give up in the world- famous, unsolved case....

It has been widely reported that Ms Holloway is in a relationship with John Ramsey, the father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenet, after meeting at a fundraiser.

But Ms Holloway says they are "just really good friends", adding: "We have a friendship based on tragedy as we feel we have so much in common. We've been able to learn from and encourage each other."...[read more]

About Beth Holloway and her book, Loving Natalee

Beth Holloway is the mother of Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the last night of her senior class trip on May 30, 2005. To this day Beth continues to search for the truth of what happened. She grew up in Arkansas, then lived and worked in Tennessee, Mississippi, and finally Alabama where she now lives with her son, Matt. Today Beth addresses schools, churches, law enforcement groups, and other organizations on personal and travel safety.

File Under: John Ramsey, JonBenet, JonBenet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway |

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: October 04, 2009, 07:31:10 PM »

iris 44
Re: To Scared Monkeys...
« Reply #273 on: Today at 12:53:01 pm »

I heard a discussion on the radio the other day regarding the type of people that believe these conspiracy theories and are fearful of the government, etc.  They said that people who feel like they are not in control of their own lives are susceptible to these sort of tangents.   Seems to make sense.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=1110.270

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

Page 183:
  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER

Page 158
:  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: October 04, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67024234@N00/282771681

Braclets for Natalee Holloway ring Beth Holloway Twitty's wrist as she stood during a press conference in the office of Alabama Governor Bob Riley on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2005. The Holloway family and members of the Alabama Legislature joined Riley in announcing a resolution encouraging Alabamians to boycott travelling to Aruba. (Montgomery Advertiser, Lloyd Gallman)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.