March 19, 2024, 04:52:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407545 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 05, 2009, 11:15:36 AM »

Not so sure about the new prime ministerminister of justice, jen3560......with regard to Brinkman, that is.

Antillean, Aruban politicians
question Brinkman’s motives
ORANJESTAD--Antillean politicians believe Dutch Second Chamber representative Hero Brinkman (PVV) is targeting the islands of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba unfairly.

In an e-mail comment, Hensley Koeiman, an Island Council member for the MAN party, stated, “If Brinkman wants to create an anti-corruption movement throughout the Kingdom, I would support him; I support every Brinkman and Brinkwoman that is against corruption. But why does Brinkman want this only for the Antilles and Aruba? I question whether his motives are noble.”

Koieman’s colleague Gisetta Seferina (PNP) holds similar views about Brinkman.

“Every civilised person is against corruption. But why doesn’t Brinkman begin in the Netherlands? If he believes the Antilles and Aruba have the patent on corruption within the kingdom, then he is painfully mistaken. The context in which he puts forth this idea illustrates that he is completely confused,” Seferina said.

According to PAR Commissioner Marilyn Alcala-Walle, corruption occurs throughout the world. “Everywhere throughout the world there is corruption, but to stigmatise certain communities and politicians through suggestive messages that at first glance seem well intended, this I must reject,” Alcala-Walle said.

She further stated that while she was willing to accept everything that was done with good intentions, she was unsure of what Brinkman’s actual intentions are.

“It’s a very good idea, but let him also include the Netherlands. Since the era of pirates we have been learning corruption from them. Look at how they have handled matters concerning construction fraud and other incorrect practices and compare it with how they want to deal with us in this situation. We are well on our way with the implementation of regulations that will promote and strengthen good governance to the benefit of our people,” stated Renfred Rojer (FOL).

According to DP party leader Norbert George, the anti-corruption movement has long existed in the Antilles.

“We ourselves are already tired of corruption. So I do not understand what Brinkman intends with the setting up of an anti-corruption movement. However, I do wish him much success,” George said.

Aruban opposition member Arthur Dowers of AVP believes Brinkman is both a fundamentalist and a racist. Moreover, according to Dowers, Brinkman is clearly not interested in the welfare of the people of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Dowers, who is participating in the Parliamentary Consultation of the Kingdom (POK), said Brinkman’s comments were intended to win sympathy from people who supported the separation of the races.

“Look at how he recently attacked Aruba over the disappearance of a young lady on the island. If you considered the welfare of Aruba, you would not approach this matter in such a way that would potentially bring financial and economic damage to the island,” he said.

Dowers, who supports both controls on government and general regulations against fraud, further suggested that Brinkman was not needed to fight corruption on the islands.

“All over the world citizens are placing checks and balances on the agenda. The Antilles and Aruba are also experiencing this. Furthermore, we have sufficient institutions that are active in this area. The population has the power through democratic elections to remove politicians from government if they do not approve of them and replace them with politicians that they do approve of. The abuse of the media is not necessary.

“You must ask which political direction this person will take when everyone realises that, like everywhere else in the world, we have individual politicians who stray from the right path and that our institutions that fight against this are indeed functioning.”
There was a sharp difference in the tone and content of the reactions from Chairman of the Netherlands POK delegation Willibrord van Beek (VVD) and the Chairman of the Antillean POK delegation Pedro Atacho (PAR) concerning Brinkman’s idea to set up a population-based anti-corruption movement.

“We are very clear on this matter. Like when he published his scrapbook in June of last year in The Hague, we are inviting Mr. Brinkman to approach the Prosecutor’s Office if he has knowledge of punishable offences. It has come to our attention that he has not done this and chooses to continue to attract attention to himself by presenting sensation-hungry tragicomic impressions,” said Atacho.

Van Beek opted not to make a statement on the matter, saying only, “As chairman of the Dutch delegation, I wish to make no political statements.”

Copyright ©2008 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 66

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l195/Brinkman195.html
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 11:21:58 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: October 05, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »

I don't know 2NJ..........................I think this is precisely why we all need to rally and write letters to Eman.

So they know it's not "only" Brinkman who wishes for this investigation to happen.

So they know that this:

"Look at how he recently attacked Aruba over the disappearance of a young lady on the island. If you considered the welfare of Aruba, you would not approach this matter in such a way that would potentially bring financial and economic damage to the island,” he said.

is what Aruba has done to itself.  Brinkman didn't start the corruption, he didn't encourage the cover up.

Eman needs to know (and Dowers as well) that we Americans are not stupid people.  We saw with our own eyes the corruption that took place over Natalee's disappearance.

They need to know that a mere eyewash, or brushing it away by claiming either the racist card or the "look at your own country" cards WILL NOT WORK AGAIN.

If we all look back, we will see those two things are exactly what the nay-sayers on that damned island did on their message boards (think Scrux, RU, and FOB).  That every time the corruption was pointed out - the outrageous "xenophobe" and "look at the crime in the US" was trotted out.

Enough, I say!

There is a brand new political party in control now - and billb was right, IMO.  We need to strike, and STRIKE HARD, while the iron is hot.

Right now.  In force.  En masse.

Let our voices be heard.  Let them know this will no longer be tolerated.

And by doing it in such a way that we point out the positives for their island by doing the right thing, hell..........they just might listen.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: October 05, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »

2NJ - I'm sorry.  I cussed twice in that post.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: October 05, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »

I'll be damned....I didn't notice.   

My intention was only to point out Dower's opinion at that point of Brinkman.  I understand your reasoning and am on board with your suggestion.  I also see that Visser is on the board....remember him from 2005....hope he's not just another pretty face.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: October 05, 2009, 12:04:04 PM »

My intention was only to point out Dower's opinion at that point of Brinkman.  I understand your reasoning and am on board with your suggestion.  I also see that Visser is on the board....remember him from 2005....hope he's not just another pretty face.   

I'm very glad you posted it, 2NJ.  I believe that's a reinforcement for the need to write letters to Eman.

Visser? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1525 on: October 05, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »

I'm very glad you posted it, 2NJ.  I believe that's a reinforcement for the need to write letters to Eman.

Visser? 

Dr.Richard Visser was a lady's fav back in 2005.  I don't have his pic handy, but here is his website...you may remember once you see him.

http://www.drvisser.com/

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 05, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »

I don't know 2NJ..........................I think this is precisely why we all need to rally and write letters to Eman.

So they know it's not "only" Brinkman who wishes for this investigation to happen.

So they know that this:

"Look at how he recently attacked Aruba over the disappearance of a young lady on the island. If you considered the welfare of Aruba, you would not approach this matter in such a way that would potentially bring financial and economic damage to the island,” he said.

is what Aruba has done to itself.  Brinkman didn't start the corruption, he didn't encourage the cover up.

Eman needs to know (and Dowers as well) that we Americans are not stupid people.  We saw with our own eyes the corruption that took place over Natalee's disappearance.

They need to know that a mere eyewash, or brushing it away by claiming either the racist card or the "look at your own country" cards WILL NOT WORK AGAIN.

If we all look back, we will see those two things are exactly what the nay-sayers on that damned island did on their message boards (think Scrux, RU, and FOB).  That every time the corruption was pointed out - the outrageous "xenophobe" and "look at the crime in the US" was trotted out.

Enough, I say!

There is a brand new political party in control now - and billb was right, IMO.  We need to strike, and STRIKE HARD, while the iron is hot.

Right now.  In force.  En masse.

Let our voices be heard.  Let them know this will no longer be tolerated.

And by doing it in such a way that we point out the positives for their island by doing the right thing, hell..........they just might listen.

In regards to the nay-sayers,The Netherlands,as well as Aruba.Their PR firms have,do,and always will read what we have to say.Believe me!There is more then one..What is their interest in what we have to say at this point?I will ask the PR companies.WHY PROTECT Paulus & the Perps,as well as those who covered it up?WHY?It's the simplest PR solution in public relations history me thinks but,what do i know....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: October 05, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »

I consider those on other forums who disregard Kyle Kingman's own words ... those who despicably trashed the messenger who exposed Kyle Kingman's own words ...  those who have viewed the revealed ROV images and ... those who continue to uphold John Silvetti nevertheless ... as participants in the Aruban coverup with has prevented justice from prevailing since the morning May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

JOHN SILVETTI

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

Credit: Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

A REMINDER

ROV DIVES

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.

Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap. (very small clip of this video on Dateline). Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor. The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap. This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH. I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted. I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI. Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me. After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me. I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't. Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

Video 3: Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap. The trap was not recovered. Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis. Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

ROV IMAGES

Video 1 - December 29, 2007

Video 2 - December 30, 2007

Video 3 - January 7, 2008

Credit: Klaasend @ scaredmonkeys.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: October 05, 2009, 01:34:08 PM »

Great idea Jen! I'll talk to Red about doing a front page post on it as well. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: October 05, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

You got it Jen.  Will do as soon as I get home (and will send many in the name of Natalee).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: October 05, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Great idea Jen! I'll talk to Red about doing a front page post on it as well. 

Thank you Klaas!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: October 05, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

You got it Jen.  Will do as soon as I get home (and will send many in the name of Natalee).

Blue Moon!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: October 05, 2009, 01:38:28 PM »

The turn over of mep to avp in the recent elections is the best opportunity for aruba to gain forward motion to improve the economic recovery wrt tourism.....
They (avp) has a short window of opportunity to launch an investigation of jan vs, paulass, rudy, om (jansen/mos) and nail the perps for all the world to see.....
That's all they need to do to dramatically improve their tourism! Show there is a housecleaning and make tourist feel safe, and they will return...
american traitors can be pursued by FBI and US agencies wrt fraud and any number of other violations......

I'm hoping we will see signs of all you've mentioned being put into motion very soon billb!

Not as soon as I had hoped, but this is precisely what I've been working on!

A wonderful friend found a personal email addy for Mike Eman - Aruba's new Prime Minister.

A Call To Arms Fellow Monkeys,

The Scared Monkeys message board came to be when Natalee Holloway vanished while on the island of Aruba.

4 1/2 years later, there has still been no answers for her family, and no Justice served.

Aruba has now, finally, changed Governing parties - the Aruban citizens have voted out the corrupt MEP party who was in full and total control of what they called an investigation, but what many of us know to have been a cover up.

There's a new man in town - Prime Minister Mike Eman. With him he brings a new Minister of Justice, and a new Minister of Tourism. Both positions, along with the former Prime Minister, we all know formerly held sway in what happened after Natalee disappeared.

Please take this opportunity to cry out for Natalee's Justice. An email campaign to the new Prime Minister of Aruba certainly cannot hurt - and this may be precisely the break we have all been waiting and hoping for.

Please send an email to Mike Eman................send one from each email address you have......................encourage friends and family to send an email from each address they have.....................post it on your MySpace and Facebook accounts..............send it out on Twitter.

Please help us beg for Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Keep in mind, there is already a movement in the Netherlands by Dutch officials to conduct an investigation themselves into what happened. Such an investigation (assisted by the US Justice Dept) could be the appropriate tool to use right now.

Here is my email to him:

Mr Eman,

Congratulations on your recent victory! I have been awaiting this day for 4 ½ years.

I am an American who watched with horror as the disappearance of Natalee Holloway unfolded on your island.

Even more horrific was digging into what information became available about the investigation by Aruban authorities, and witnessing the corruption, cronyism, and collusion to cover up these crimes.

No one should fear abduction and death while on vacation. Niether should anyone fear a lack of Justice should they lose a loved one to such a heinous crime.

It was a relief to hear that finally the corruption on Aruba was being exposed and looked into by the Netherlands.

Mr Hero Brinkman and Ank Bijleveld deserve a medal for their determined actions to have the first 10 days of this “investigation” looked into.

Former Commissioner Jan van der Straten, former Prosecutor Karin Janssen, former Acting Police Chief Gerold Dompig, Detective Dennis Jacobs, Minister of Justice Rudy Croes, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, as well as Justices Rick Smid and Bob Wit need to be investigated thoroughly, and prosecuted accordingly for their actions.

I am writing to urge you to honor the faith your Aruban citizens have put in you by electing you into Office. Please show them that their island’s suffering due to this crime and lack of punishment is now going to come to an end. Ensure your citizens that the corruption of the outgoing party will be thoroughly investigated and punished.

Natalee Holloway deserves Justice, and her family deserves answers. Both are long overdue, and make no mistake – the American public is still watching.

We are now watching with high hopes in this new Government, with you leading the way.

I urge you to take all steps necessary to openly invite the Netherlands to conduct their investigation they have proposed and to also take additional measures by inviting the US Justice Department to assist the Netherlands in this investigation.

Complete transparency and a thorough investigation that ends with the prosecution of the original perpetrators against Natalee Holloway – Joran van der Sloot, Satish kalpoe, Deepak Kalpoe, and Paulus van der Sloot is not only encouraged, it is expected. The prosecution of their enablers, formerly people of Authority in Aruba, is also long overdue.

Please show America that Aruba can be the happy island it once was – not only with Law and Order, but also with Humanity and Compassion.

Show your own citizens that they no longer have to live under the black eye your outgoing authorities have given to Aruba. That you will take crime seriously, both against your own people and against your tourists – your main source of income – and will see it punished accordingly. Show those on your island who now think it is ok to commit crimes against tourists that you will no longer stand for it. Send a message to your own citizens that crimes against tourists will be vigorously punished to the fullest extent of Aruban law.

Show Americans and Arubans alike that there will be no more exceptions for criminals just because of who they know, or who they are related to.

Bolster your economy in these dreadful economic times by showing Americans that travelling to the island of Aruba can once again be a safe prospect.

See that Justice is done for Natalee Holloway and her family.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxx
United States of America

Here are some sample letters you are free to use, or from which to create your own letter. Here also is the new Prime Minister of Aruba's personal email address - Mr Mike Eman.

Mr Mike Eman,

I am writing you from America, in hopes that you will welcome the request from Dutch Authorities for an investigation into what transpired after Natalee Holloway disappeared on Aruba.

The crimes against her need to be denounced, and the guilty punished. Punish not only those who committed those crimes, but also those who covered up the crimes, and helped the criminals escape Justice.

Please, help your island. Help Natalee Holloway. Help Natalee’s family.

Get Aruba back on its feet in the eyes of the world by seeing Justice done for Natalee Holloway.

Send a clear message to America that Aruba does value it’s tourists, and does not tolerate crimes against them.

Mike Eman,

It is with heavy heart that I write this appeal to you. The tragic loss of Natalee Holloway on your island has created such fear for anyone wanting to vacation there. As an American, I received the message loud and clear – Come to Aruba and spend your money. But if you go missing we will shrug it off and sweep it under the rug. We will also make sure those who hurt you walk free.

Please take this opportunity in your new role as Prime Minister to have a full combined Dutch and American investigation conducted into what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Please take all steps necessary to see that her attackers are punished as severely as Aruban law allows.

Please send a new message to American travelers - Aruba cares not only about your money, but also about YOU.

Please show me that Aruba cares about what happens to me should I visit there.

Mr Eman,

I encourage you in your new position as Prime Minister to do the right thing by Natalee Holloway and her family.

Allow the Dutch to investigate what happened after she went missing. Encourage your citizens to cooperate with the investigation. Let them know they no longer have to fear repercussions from those now leaving office if they tell the truth about what happened.

Invite Natalee’s family to inspect the criminal file of her disappearance – holding nothing back. Ask for their help – ask them to show the Dutch investigators what they have learned.

Please do everything in your power to finally allow Justice for Natalee Holloway and her family.

Mr Eman,

I still cringe every time I hear the word Aruba. In 2005 a fellow American disappeared on your island – and from all appearances, your officials did absolutely nothing to pursue Justice for her. Those who abducted her have been walking free ever since. They have been allowed to carry on with their lives, while hers was taken.

Natalee Holloway lost her life on your island, and no one ever did anything about it. Far from it. The powers that be on Aruba made sure that nothing would ever come from her death. They made sure, for the sake of Aruba’s Tourism.

It is with utter sincerity that I say this to you now. Please reverse the message Aruba has sent to the world – to the vacationing world. Let the world know that Aruba will punish criminals, that Aruba puts humanity before tourism.

Please allow the Dutch and the American FBI to conduct an investigation into what happened to Natalee Holloway. Please make the guarantee that those who hurt her will come to Justice.

I promise you, those actions alone will go a long way with me and my fellow Americans when making future travel plans.

Here is his email addy:  Mike Eman Prime Minister of Aruba - mikegeman@gmail.com

BUMP
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: October 05, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »

Jen3560,done!   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: October 05, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »

Mike Eman contact info and correspondence suggestions now in it's own thread for easy access in the Natalee Holloway forum.     

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6226.msg971287#msg971287

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: October 05, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »

Jen3560,done!   an angelic monkey

Thank you Trimm!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: October 05, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »

Thank you Jen3560. Will do!

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: October 05, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

Mike Eman contact info and correspondence suggestions now in it's own thread for easy access in the Natalee Holloway forum.     

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6226.msg971287#msg971287

2NJ - Thank you!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: October 05, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

Brava Jen Brava!   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: October 05, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »

Jen just sent my Justice for Natalee email...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.