March 19, 2024, 12:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407484 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1560 on: October 05, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »

Jen, thanks for the email addy!

Poor Mike won't know what hit him.  Sent 3 off.  Will do more tomorrow.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1561 on: October 05, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1562 on: October 05, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »

Checking in to see the e-mail progress!!!! It feels so good to be able to DO something!!   

Thanks, Jen!   

While I'm here, I'm dropping this off to Mere in hopes she finds it! 

Wreck? Are you going to set your head on fire this year?   

I'll check back for any info on who else to write!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: October 05, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »

I, too, shall write to Mike Eman and request an investigation into why things went so terribly wrong and also inquire as to the appropriateness of Jan van der Stratten being in almost constant contact with Paulus vdSloot that first critical week.

Am daring to hope something might actually be done now that the cronies of Paulus are no longer in control.

A REMINDER

Conflicts of interest from the getgo implied that Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

+++++++

PAULUS VANDER SLOOT: CONFLICT OF INTEREST

RUDY CROES

Dutch News - December 4, 2008

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.
Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Nova - June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.
HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: October 05, 2009, 11:42:27 PM »

Checking in to see the e-mail progress!!!! It feels so good to be able to DO something!!   

Thanks, Jen!   

While I'm here, I'm dropping this off to Mere in hopes she finds it! 

Wreck? Are you going to set your head on fire this year?   

I'll check back for any info on who else to write!
I guess it is about time to dress up, huh?!?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1565 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:17 PM »

Well, you're such a hothead anyway!      

Do you have it or do you need me to post it?

I'm hoping Magnolia found hers too!  Honestly, you guys are like trying to herd cats!   

But I WUB you all!!!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 05, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »

o/t

If anyone here has hotmail, you may be interested in my post in musings.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: October 05, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

Well, you're such a hothead anyway!      

Do you have it or do you need me to post it?

I'm hoping Magnolia found hers too!  Honestly, you guys are like trying to herd cats!   

But I WUB you all!!!!   

And we wub you too, CBB!    an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1568 on: October 06, 2009, 12:24:21 AM »

I don't know 2NJ..........................I think this is precisely why we all need to rally and write letters to Eman.

So they know it's not "only" Brinkman who wishes for this investigation to happen.

So they know that this:

"Look at how he recently attacked Aruba over the disappearance of a young lady on the island. If you considered the welfare of Aruba, you would not approach this matter in such a way that would potentially bring financial and economic damage to the island,” he said.

is what Aruba has done to itself.  Brinkman didn't start the corruption, he didn't encourage the cover up.

Eman needs to know (and Dowers as well) that we Americans are not stupid people.  We saw with our own eyes the corruption that took place over Natalee's disappearance.

They need to know that a mere eyewash, or brushing it away by claiming either the racist card or the "look at your own country" cards WILL NOT WORK AGAIN.

If we all look back, we will see those two things are exactly what the nay-sayers on that damned island did on their message boards (think Scrux, RU, and FOB).  That every time the corruption was pointed out - the outrageous "xenophobe" and "look at the crime in the US" was trotted out.

Enough, I say!

There is a brand new political party in control now - and billb was right, IMO.  We need to strike, and STRIKE HARD, while the iron is hot.

Right now.  In force.  En masse.

Let our voices be heard.  Let them know this will no longer be tolerated.

And by doing it in such a way that we point out the positives for their island by doing the right thing, hell..........they just might listen.

Jen3560...
I completely agree and thanks for the email address.
Now is the time to hit the avp with force and hope they act!
I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to send a summary of what we suspect the OM (mos) ale(richardson) did wrt to the persistence cage evidence collection and coverup...maybe send ROV pictures  and ask avp what they make of them....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:43 AM »

I don't know 2NJ..........................I think this is precisely why we all need to rally and write letters to Eman.

So they know it's not "only" Brinkman who wishes for this investigation to happen.

So they know that this:

"Look at how he recently attacked Aruba over the disappearance of a young lady on the island. If you considered the welfare of Aruba, you would not approach this matter in such a way that would potentially bring financial and economic damage to the island,” he said.

is what Aruba has done to itself.  Brinkman didn't start the corruption, he didn't encourage the cover up.

Eman needs to know (and Dowers as well) that we Americans are not stupid people.  We saw with our own eyes the corruption that took place over Natalee's disappearance.

They need to know that a mere eyewash, or brushing it away by claiming either the racist card or the "look at your own country" cards WILL NOT WORK AGAIN.

If we all look back, we will see those two things are exactly what the nay-sayers on that damned island did on their message boards (think Scrux, RU, and FOB).  That every time the corruption was pointed out - the outrageous "xenophobe" and "look at the crime in the US" was trotted out.

Enough, I say!

There is a brand new political party in control now - and billb was right, IMO.  We need to strike, and STRIKE HARD, while the iron is hot.

And by doing it in such a way that we point out the positives for their island by doing the right thing, hell..........they just might listen.

Jen3560...
I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to send a summary of what we suspect the OM (mos) ale(richardson) did wrt to the persistence cage evidence collection and coverup...maybe send ROV pictures  and ask avp what they make of them....

Good Evening BillB!I believe Janet has done that by her post in the Mike Eman thread.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: October 06, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

So they know that this:

Enough, I say!

Jen3560...

Good Evening BillB!I believe Janet has done that by her post in the Mike Eman thread.
Good evening to you also KTF....
I'm glad to hear that....I need to get out more often and look at the other threads, but admittedly, I rarely do....
Hope all is well with you and yours.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: October 06, 2009, 12:36:31 AM »

So they know that this:

Enough, I say!

Jen3560...

I'm glad to hear that....I need to get out more often and look at the other threads, but admittedly, I rarely do....

Doin as well as can be expected after enduring what i did in South Bend.. It was a magical game to watch in The hollowed stadium of Notre Dame.It is an exciting day with all the Monkey's mailing Mr.Eman..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: October 06, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: October 06, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »

So they know that this:

Enough, I say!

Jen3560...

Doin as well as can be expected after enduring what i did in South Bend.. It was a magical game to watch in The hollowed stadium of Notre Dame.It is an exciting day with all the Monkey's mailing Mr.Eman..
Hey...The Huskies took them to OT in their house! Had to be exciting......
And definately exciting to email avp.....For Justice for Natalee.....
So sad (not) to see little nels out.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: October 06, 2009, 12:59:16 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is one day closer......
For me, it is not a matter of if....It is a matter of when.....
I'm patient.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: October 06, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:52 AM »

The online edition of Aruba Today has not been updated since September 19th.

Klaas....we may need another milk carton for the missing!   

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/aruba-today-online-newspaper-40824/index2.html

YESTERDAY, 05:03 PM      #12 (PERMALINK)
Liz - Aruba Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYO 

What happened to the newspaper?

I emailed Aruba Today 2 days ago. Email came back saying undeliverable.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: October 06, 2009, 08:41:55 AM »

The online edition of Aruba Today has not been updated since September 19th.

Klaas....we may need another milk carton for the missing!   

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/aruba-today-online-newspaper-40824/index2.html

YESTERDAY, 05:03 PM      #12 (PERMALINK)
Liz - Aruba Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYO 

What happened to the newspaper?

I emailed Aruba Today 2 days ago. Email came back saying undeliverable.

Mebbe the IRS is investigating someone's source of income?  an angelic monkey

Nah..............they extended their deadline, didn't they?
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: October 06, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

Thanks Jen,

Just want to report that I have sent my emails too...

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: October 06, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

Thanks Jen,

Just want to report that I have sent my emails too...

Thank you Patriot!   smooch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.