March 19, 2024, 01:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407496 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1600 on: October 06, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »

HT Klaasend

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: October 06, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: October 07, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

10/6/2009 Bondia Page 16

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5047&Itemid=1

sospechoso cu owing to sell luis mansur arm diahuebs fast judge

tuesday, 06 october 2009

oranjestad – after of cu all esnan directamente envolvi owing to wordo sentencia y even cu corte superior owing to deal they caso end, now ministerio publico is follow cu the caso penal contra the another personanan cu is indirectamente envolvi.

diahuebs now the person m.f.f.p. will have to present fast judge for give cuenta for her delito cu the is wordo sospecha of dje. m.f.f.p is wordo sospecha of owing to sell luis mansur the shotgun cu past owing to using hour cu miembronan of arestatie team owing to enter his cas y owing to los tiro. m.f.f.p. because; acolyte of club of tiro owing to sell luis mansur this already cu luis mansur also is acolyte of club of tiro. sinembargo the is wordo persigui already cu according ministerio publico the not have permission for this.

is so cu ministerio publico is acusa m.f.f.p. cu day 28 of november 2007 the had the shotgun in his power without cu the have one permission for this.

also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to entrega one or more arm of candela at one person in the period of first of january 2006 till 24 of september 2007. redactor of casonan of corte will cubri the caso here y will informa we lectornan of all thing owing to sosode in sitting-room of corte. come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 07, 2009, 12:47:57 AM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, wreck 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: October 07, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »

Hi KTF!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:17 AM »

Hi KTF!

Good Evening can, texasmom, wreck 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 07, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »

TM..Sent an email to klaas in regards to some questions some monkeys had in the James Hogan thread.Ask Klaas to check mail and forward!Let me know when you recieve! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: October 07, 2009, 01:13:20 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=171&page=1

Dj Billy The Kid @ Havana Beach Club

Aline Hibbert

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: October 07, 2009, 01:24:00 AM »

Goodnight, Monkey Peeps...see you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: October 07, 2009, 01:25:38 AM »

GoodNight & God Bless!You're looking very fit 2nj!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: October 07, 2009, 01:27:15 AM »

I've got a hand signal for him...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: October 07, 2009, 01:28:11 AM »

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: October 07, 2009, 02:48:12 AM »

<snipped>

John Silvetti, his crew and supporters are American heroes.   

<snipped>

There was a time this entire forum would have immediately gone up one side of Whiskeygirl's cheer and than down the other.  What changed Monkeys?

Justice for Natalee ... closure for her family and ... loyalty for Kermit who took a huge risk when he exposed the John Silvetti betrayal ... dictates I cannot let the above statement go unchallenged.

Whiskeygirl ... this roboposter will robopost once again.

"I consider those on other forums ... who disregard Kyle Kingman's own words ... those who despicably trashed the messenger who exposed Kyle Kingman's own words and ...  those who have viewed the revealed ROV images but  ... continue to uphold John Silvetti nevertheless ... as participants in the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the morning of May 30, 2005."

Janet

++++++

A REMINDER

THE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

THE TARP

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle Kingman:   I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.  The only confirmation of items sampled were blue fabric and the piece of tarp.  This is the only thing Richardson and Mos independantly confirmed.  Remember, they each only confirmed one piece.  One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp.  From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

THE FABRIC

Kyle Kingman:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand.

Kyle Kingsman: Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman:  The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

A REMINDER

THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

I may have missed something...

Are there any words to suggest the family of Natalee Holloway lost faith in John Silvetti and/or any crew of Persistence?

I believe they have the most to lose, the most to gain by any search effort.

The words and opinions of the family hold higher ground that those of posters on any forum or board.

John Silvetti and the crew of the Persistence remain heroes, and people of good character. 

There are those that still believe Natalee may be alive - no remains/evidence in the trap.

The finger still points at Aruba. 

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 07, 2009, 07:34:01 AM »

Hi KTF!

Good Evening can, texasmom, wreck 

oops, missed that KTF, so I'll say good morning instead!   

Good morning Monkeys!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 07, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63454.php

Google translation:

Bijleveld: 'Quick to the table with new government'

October 6, 2009, 15:02 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Netherlands hopes quickly with the new government to be able to table, to work on a good relationship. That leaves Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations, CDA) appear in a letter to the House, where she reports on her recent visit to Curacao and Bonaire.

The elections are in its results yielded a clear, namely that AVP in the States a more nature position. "One of the principles of AVP for the elections to build a better relationship with the Netherlands. I hope for a positive and constructive cooperation with the new government of Aruba. I will soon with the new government to go table to see how we can work on a good relationship. "Bijleveld that this is important to include the political process and numerous collaborative projects, such as law enforcement.

The Dutch State Secretary also said in the short term expect Aruba to agreement on the study of the state government of Aruba.

"The best result can be achieved when Aruba and the Netherlands in order collectively to provide the Scientific Research and Documentation. I had already had discussions with the previous government. Given the desire of Aruba to a better relationship with the Netherlands to come, I expect this short-term agreement. "

So do we Bijleveld, so do we!!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 07, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »

Whiskey Girl,

Yes - I believe you may have missed something.  It came in the words of Private Eye and was regarding the cage, the remains and what he hoped would happen with them.

It also included his fears of what would happen should Persistence not to right by Natalee - sometimes I think the man is psychic. 

Approx 4 months later, there were yet more words from Private Eye, once he became aware of what REALLY took place on the sea floor - and those words contained the FACT that Beth was concerned at what was found, and what happened with it.

Those are just two public examples of what it sounds like you missed regarding Natalee's family and the "search" by Persistence.

The other concerns were shared with Freebirds via email - and it is your choice whether to believe that or not.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: October 07, 2009, 08:48:56 AM »

Whiskey Girl,

Yes - I believe you may have missed something.  It came in the words of Private Eye and was regarding the cage, the remains and what he hoped would happen with them.

It also included his fears of what would happen should Persistence not do right by Natalee - sometimes I think the man is psychic. 

Approx 4 months later, there were yet more words from Private Eye, once he became aware of what REALLY took place on the sea floor thanks to Kyle sharing that with us - and those words contained the FACT that Beth was concerned at what was found, and what happened with it.

Those are just two public examples of what it sounds like you missed regarding Natalee's family and the "search" by Persistence.

The other concerns were shared with Freebirds via email - and it is your choice whether to believe that or not.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:23 AM »

Whiskey Girl,

It also included his fears of what would happen should Persistence not do right by Natalee - sometimes I think the man is psychic. 

Approx 4 months later, there were yet more words from Private Eye, once he became aware of what REALLY took place on the sea floor thanks to Kyle sharing that with us - and those words contained the FACT that Beth was concerned at what was found, and what happened with it.

Well said!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: October 07, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »

Bucuti Beach Resort Maintains High Occupancy Despite Recession
 Hotels     September 30th, 2009
No comments (RSS 2.0)
Unique product positioning and loyal repeat guests help the resort experience great success

While most of hospitality industry has been feeling the effects of the current economic climate, Bucuti Beach Resort & Spa in Aruba is weathering the storm thanks to an emphasis on repeat business. At Bucuti, the sales and marketing team has maintained high occupancy by focusing on what differentiates the resort from others in Aruba and cultivating close, personal relationships with loyal guests instead of offering discounts.

Since opening in 1987, Bucuti has maintained an annual occupancy level of 90 percent or above and has not fallen victim to the low numbers being reported throughout the industry over the last year. Resort owner and CEO Ewald Biemans believes this is a direct result of the loyal repeat guest base that has been cultivated through years of personal relationship building and product specialty for this destination. In fact, return guests have accounted for nearly half of Bucuti’s bookings in 2009.

“Because Bucuti is an owner-managed resort, we have the opportunity to interact with guests on a personal level,” said Biemans. “My associates and I understand the needs and wants of our guests because we field questions and hear feedback first hand, and this allows us to provide an exceptional level of personal service. We strive to know our guests by name and work to develop a special connection with them, whether it’s making sure every newlywed is welcomed by management when they arrive or taking the time to talk with guests about our environmental practices. We hope they feel so at ease that they are planning their next trip before they ever check out.”

The Bucuti team interacts consistently with guests through a resort Facebook page and Twitter account, as well as a second Facebook page run by the resort’s wedding planner. Bucuti has more than 1,000 fans on Facebook, may of whom communicate directly with one another and resort management by sharing their photos and experiences. This open stream of contact has allowed Bucuti’s ownership and management to correspond directly with guests now more than ever before.

In addition to attracting and enjoying loyalty from repeat guests, Bucuti has placed an increased emphasis on the fact that it is the only resort in Aruba that caters exclusively to couples, and those in the market for romantic travel have recognized this. For example, Bucuti’s Tara Suites were built to honeymooners specifications, and because of this, they are always the first to sell out even though they are the highest priced rooms.

In Biemans’ opinion, couples will still be getting married and celebrating anniversaries regardless of what is going on in the economy, and Bucuti will continue to deliver a top-notch experience that keeps attracting those seeking a romantic, sophisticated boutique resort experience.

“We are confident that by keeping our price structure intact and not discounting, we are supporting the value of our product, allowing us to reinvest in a freshly maintained and updated appearance and due to the high quality of the experience, price has not distracted our guests from booking their wedding, honeymoon or vacation at Bucuti,” said Biemans.

About Bucuti Beach Resort: Bucuti Beach Resort featuring Tara Beach Suites & Spa is Aruba’s premier, intimate, upscale boutique resort for couples. Located on the white-powder sands of Eagle Beach, Bucuti was named one of the world’s most romantic resorts by TripAdvisor. Bucuti offers 104 guest rooms, an abundance of contemporary European charm and a caring and attentive staff. Bucuti is a leader in sustainable tourism throughout the world, is ISO 14001 certified and has been recognized by notable organizations such as the Caribbean Hotel Association, American Express and the International Hotel and Restaurant Association for its environmentally responsible hotel operations. For more information, visit www.bucuti.com.
http://www.aruba.com/news/hotels/bucuti-beach-resort-maintains-high-occupancy-despite-recession/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.