March 19, 2024, 03:12:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407522 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: October 07, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

Whiskey Girl,

Yes - I believe you may have missed something.  It came in the words of Private Eye and was regarding the cage, the remains and what he hoped would happen with them.

It also included his fears of what would happen should Persistence not do right by Natalee - sometimes I think the man is psychic. 

Approx 4 months later, there were yet more words from Private Eye, once he became aware of what REALLY took place on the sea floor thanks to Kyle sharing that with us - and those words contained the FACT that Beth was concerned at what was found, and what happened with it.

Those are just two public examples of what it sounds like you missed regarding Natalee's family and the "search" by Persistence.

The other concerns were shared with Freebirds via email - and it is your choice whether to believe that or not.
Well said!!

Thanx Wreck!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: October 07, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: October 07, 2009, 11:11:10 AM »

Thank you Janet. 

That is a great compilation for Whiskey Girl to read, and by which to educate herself as to the tone of Natalee's family's thoughts regarding the endeavors of the Persistence.

It is extremely unforutunate that what appear to be well timed distractions were taking place right after that cage was found - Pond search hoax, and Nicaragua hoax.

I certainly hope that NO ONE has forgotten either of those, including the VERY concerted efforts to throw everything else to the wind in favor of both.

I have never believed in coincidence where this tragedy is concerned, and I didn't buy that either of those distractions were merely timely coincidences either.

ALL people who were a party to thwarting other efforts in favor of those two hoaxes should feel great shame in what they have done. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: October 07, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »

<snipped>

John Silvetti, his crew and supporters are American heroes.   

<snipped>

There was a time this entire forum would have immediately gone up one side of Whiskeygirl's cheer and than down the other.  What changed Monkeys?

Justice for Natalee ... closure for her family and ... loyalty for Kermit who took a huge risk when he exposed the John Silvetti betrayal ... dictates I cannot let the above statement go unchallenged.

Whiskeygirl ... this roboposter will robopost once again.

"I consider those on other forums ... who disregard Kyle Kingman's own words ... those who despicably trashed the messenger who exposed Kyle Kingman's own words and ...  those who have viewed the revealed ROV images but  ... continue to uphold John Silvetti nevertheless ... as participants in the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the morning of May 30, 2005."

Janet

++++++

A REMINDER

THE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

THE TARP

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle Kingman:   I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.  The only confirmation of items sampled were blue fabric and the piece of tarp.  This is the only thing Richardson and Mos independantly confirmed.  Remember, they each only confirmed one piece.  One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp.  From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

THE FABRIC

Kyle Kingman:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand.

Kyle Kingsman: Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman:  The sediment in this case is fine-grained sand which is preferencially deposited to make a body form. For sand to preferentially deposit, there needs to be a lower energy state where the sand collects and stays. This can be achieved either with a shallow depression creating accomodation space and lower potential energy (not the case) or by creating small eddy currents due to surface friction. The sediment around the door area is being eroded or removed by currents. Where the body was, it is being deposited. Basically, the fabrics created enough resistence for sediment to preferentially collect on it. Further, bacterial staining due to decaying organics acts as a mild cementing agent. Combined, you will have sediment erosion around the body form and deposition on the body form which collects through time. In this case, possibly 2 1/2 years.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

A REMINDER

THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

I may have missed something...

Are there any words to suggest the family of Natalee Holloway lost faith in John Silvetti and/or any crew of Persistence?

I believe they have the most to lose, the most to gain by any search effort.

The words and opinions of the family hold higher ground that those of posters on any forum or board.

John Silvetti and the crew of the Persistence remain heroes, and people of good character. 

There are those that still believe Natalee may be alive - no remains/evidence in the trap.

The finger still points at Aruba. 

my opinions.

Whiskeygirl

This is the only indication that has been reveal on this forum that Beth Holloway acknowledged the John Silvetti betrayal is an email from jen that was posted by Klaas.  However ... I tend to believe that there my be stuff going on behind the scenes and ... it is only a matter of time until ... John Silvetti and those who abetted in covering up his betrayal through their silence are exposed for who they are ... DESPICABLE!!

Janet

+++++++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »

The words and opinions of the family hold higher ground that those of posters on any forum or board.

Whiskeygirl ... I agree.  Unfortunately ... the family was not on board the Persistence and was unable to witness the happenings encompassing the trap/cage.  However ... Kyle Kingman was ... Kyle Kingman the ship's ROV analyst and ... he revealed all in his own words.

Please read those words.

Janet

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: October 07, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »

This article was dated 10/06/2009

Eman submits list
Cabinet Members

ARUBA--AVP leader Mike Eman submitted his list of ministers to Aruba Governor Fredis Refunjol sooner than many had expected.

The governor had appointed him as the person charged with forming the new government and requested him to give attention to “the necessity of a governmental climate aimed at cooperation and cohesion.”

In the formation task, the governor also calls for “structural measures to stimulate economic growth and make government finances healthy.”

Eman announced the Cabinet division and portfolios as follows: Arthur Dowers will become Minister of Justice and Education; Benny Sevinger will be Minister of Infrastructure and Environment, Michelle Winklaar is to be Minister of Economic Affairs, Social Affairs and Culture, Otmar Oduber will be Minister of Tourism and Labour Affairs, Mike de Meza is slated for Minister of Finance, Transport and Utilities, and Richard Visser will become Minister of Public Health and Sports.

Eman himself will become Prime Minister and Minister of General Affairs, of course.

The new green majority in Parliament also supports the recommendation of Andy Lee as next Parliament Chairman. René Herdé will become AVP’s faction leader while Edwin Abath, who was on the election list, will become Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands.

The latter post had been offered to Paul Croes initially, but he had refused. Eman: “There are some who say that one can also make a political career abroad, while others say this has to be done close to home. Croes opted for the latter and will go to Parliament.

“We considered it important to form the Council of Ministers and the parliament faction now, as we want to use October to negotiate with social partners and organisations. We wanted to do such as soon as possible in order to focus on content.

“We have also tried to gain some time so that the new ministers could prepare themselves well for their tasks,” said the person in charge of forming the new government, on the quick formation of the cabinet.

There was speculation during the past week on a possible coalition with PDR, which had acquired a seat in the elections. Eman: “As soon as the elections had finished, I reviewed the possibility of forming a coalition with Democracia Real, but there was not sufficient support for this within the party.

“However, there is significant support for the idea that Democracia Real is still a different faction than that of MEP. Of course, we must also wait and see if this is actually the case, but within AVP there is certainly the vision of introducing ideas from Democracia Real in our policy, as these ideas are in line with ours for the greater part.”

Prospective ministers will be seated in the former Administration Building rather than in offices used by the MEP Government. “We are currently making it accessible and ready for use. It is in a deplorable state, but we invite everyone to give us a hand.”

Eman will invite the social partners there for conversations during the next three weeks. “During that period we will also be making more spaces in the building ready for use for the other ministers, so that at least the majority of the Council of Ministers can work in the Administrative Building,” he says.

The caretaker Oduber Cabinet, by its own account, wants to have everything in tip-top order for the next government and to arrange the abolition of the BBO sales tax and the increase of social benefits and minimum wages before the transfer, as promised by AVP in the campaign.

Eman: “If they would also arrange for this according to our wishes it would be great. Then we might still have some bi-partisanship at the end of their government, even though I do not think that was the intention.”

The AVP leader said he had forwarded a letter to government and the governor to make sure the transfer of tasks and other matters ran as smoothly as possible, “which is common in other, more mature countries.” However, he “in all honesty” expects that the MEP government will not comply with this.

Eman also denies outgoing Prime Minister Nelson Oduber’s allegation that Mike de Meza, Otmar Oduber and Benny Sevinger are not eligible candidates to become ministers in view of current justice issues. “The formation process includes a phased planning, where the person in charge of forming the new government, together with the governor and with the assistance of the Security Service, reviews all documents and all histories of candidate ministers. I know all of them, and not one of them has been considered ineligible.”

Copyright ©2008 The Daily Herald St. Maarten
E-mail Webmaster 135   

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m121/emanm121.html

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1626 on: October 07, 2009, 03:35:16 PM »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
You Go Girls!

With much satisfaction we take note of the great amount of ladies that this time around have decided to join in and at last get the opportunity in greater numbers to take part in Aruba's political process and serve the island through there civic service, and to bring that so much talked about yearning for change in the way we conduct politics and in the governing in general of our island. When your hear Monica, Marisol, Evelyn, Michelle, Lainda, Desiree, Clarisca, Maritza, Marila, Marvin, Aiza, Judith y Jeanette speak out, you can feel an air of optimism and in the possible improvement of the way we think, act and eventually even vote on the island. We are not saying that the gentlemen we presently have in place aren't any good, or at the least are not as good as the ladies, because we have to admit that recently we did get a few new men in Aruba politics that also bring with them a superior massage to the public, and a better way in conveying their opinion on their political opponents. The truth is that the guys are joining a boys club that already has been in place for some decades and that unfortunately has not been able to contribute much to improve the erroneous ways we conduct politics in Aruba. Our lady politicians historically until recently, have always been in the minority on the several political party lists in Aruba. They had a great running but never did really get the support for the changes required and had to "go with the flow" and did not bring with them the respect and a sense in civility in their according political party. Obviously 25 macho men would not change their confrontational posturing, exclusiveness and egotism with only one or two ladies in their midst.
Even though the personal attacks and the recycling of historical cries of 10, 20, 30 and even 40 years ago are still pervasive in the media instead of plans and positive views on the future. I will keep holding on to my fervent hope that all the new men and woman that will be added on this Fridays political list for the upcoming election, will have more restraint, better behavior and more respect for the opinion of others. They will from now on soon show more self control and will not go into the customary "ego trip" and emotional outbursts. I would suggest we all try to be more inclusive in our way of thinking as in the end we only have one Aruba, even after the elections we will always keep the same amount of Km2 we have now (unless we artificially add some extra beach front property by means the Dutch "Polder" type reclamation like in Dubai, this may not be a bad idea for the island). So lets have our opinion but always have respect for those of others.

http://theholearuba.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-go-girls.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: October 07, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

Kyle said: " The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: October 07, 2009, 04:27:57 PM »

Ain't that the truth. And BETH said when she saw the images of the ROV dive "I need time to digest it" - she had not been given those images by the Persistence crew members. So what's that tell ya.

Dave also told Caps he doesn't communicate with people from Scared Monkeys.

don't make me post the suckers!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: October 07, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

for wreck

Our government dollars at work. AND this was not from SM, but another place I saw
them investigating about Natalee. 

Domain Name house.gov ? (United States Government)
IP Address (My edit) (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 07, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »

The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle: I never said there were no human remains
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360330#msg360330

Kyle said: After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.

Edit to add http:// to first link.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 05:09:19 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 07, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
You Go Girls!

With much satisfaction we take note of the great amount of ladies that this time around have decided to join in and at last get the opportunity in greater numbers to take part in Aruba's political process and serve the island through there civic service, and to bring that so much talked about yearning for change in the way we conduct politics and in the governing in general of our island. When your hear Monica, Marisol, Evelyn, Michelle, Lainda, Desiree, Clarisca, Maritza, Marila, Marvin, Aiza, Judith y Jeanette speak out, you can feel an air of optimism and in the possible improvement of the way we think, act and eventually even vote on the island. We are not saying that the gentlemen we presently have in place aren't any good, or at the least are not as good as the ladies, because we have to admit that recently we did get a few new men in Aruba politics that also bring with them a superior massage to the public, and a better way in conveying their opinion on their political opponents. The truth is that the guys are joining a boys club that already has been in place for some decades and that unfortunately has not been able to contribute much to improve the erroneous ways we conduct politics in Aruba. Our lady politicians historically until recently, have always been in the minority on the several political party lists in Aruba. They had a great running but never did really get the support for the changes required and had to "go with the flow" and did not bring with them the respect and a sense in civility in their according political party. Obviously 25 macho men would not change their confrontational posturing, exclusiveness and egotism with only one or two ladies in their midst.
Even though the personal attacks and the recycling of historical cries of 10, 20, 30 and even 40 years ago are still pervasive in the media instead of plans and positive views on the future. I will keep holding on to my fervent hope that all the new men and woman that will be added on this Fridays political list for the upcoming election, will have more restraint, better behavior and more respect for the opinion of others. They will from now on soon show more self control and will not go into the customary "ego trip" and emotional outbursts. I would suggest we all try to be more inclusive in our way of thinking as in the end we only have one Aruba, even after the elections we will always keep the same amount of Km2 we have now (unless we artificially add some extra beach front property by means the Dutch "Polder" type reclamation like in Dubai, this may not be a bad idea for the island). So lets have our opinion but always have respect for those of others.

http://theholearuba.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-go-girls.html

Just laughing at the website:  the "hole" aruba.....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: October 07, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »

for wreck

Our government dollars at work. AND this was not from SM, but another place I saw

IP Address (My edit) (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives

ya think it will sink in someday Kermmie?  I am beginning to wonder.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: October 07, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »

Ain't that the truth. And BETH said when she saw the images of the ROV dive "I need time to digest it" - she had not been given those images by the Persistence crew members. So what's that tell ya.

Dave also told Caps he doesn't communicate with people from Scared Monkeys.

don't make me post the suckers!

Hi Kermit

It tells me that Dave Holloway failed to reveal those ROV to the mother of his daughter and ... continued an ongoing relationship with John Silvetti.

How can this be justified?

Janet

+++++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me. I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

DAVE HOLLOWAY - JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1634 on: October 07, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »

Whiskey Girl,

Yes - I believe you may have missed something.  It came in the words of Private Eye and was regarding the cage, the remains and what he hoped would happen with them.

It also included his fears of what would happen should Persistence not do right by Natalee - sometimes I think the man is psychic. 

Approx 4 months later, there were yet more words from Private Eye, once he became aware of what REALLY took place on the sea floor thanks to Kyle sharing that with us - and those words contained the FACT that Beth was concerned at what was found, and what happened with it.

Those are just two public examples of what it sounds like you missed regarding Natalee's family and the "search" by Persistence.

The other concerns were shared with Freebirds via email - and it is your choice whether to believe that or not.

Thanks jen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: October 07, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: October 07, 2009, 07:53:11 PM »

for wreck

Thanks, Kermit .... a little reassurance every once in awhile is greatly appreciated!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 07, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho
That's the whole point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She most likely WAS found and spirited away by the Aruban "divers" -- abetted by your "hero" John Silvetti.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: October 07, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

Whiskey girl.......... just WHO IS searching???????????????????????? All I hear are FALSR runors out of Aruba or Gold Monkeys. I see NO evidence of a continued search by dave or anyone else.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: October 07, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

Whiskey girl.......... just WHO IS searching???????????????????????? All I hear are FALSE rumors out of Aruba or "Gold Monkeys". I see NO evidence of a continued search by Dave or anyone else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.