March 19, 2024, 12:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407483 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: October 08, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »

Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi Keepthefaith

I hope you are having a good day.  Our beautiful Autumn weather with a nip in the air is sure something ... isn't it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: October 08, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi Keepthefaith

I hope you are having a good day.  Our beautiful Autumn weather with a nip in the air is sure something ... isn't it.

Janet

We've had some beautiful weather!No complaint's outta me.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: October 08, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »

Hello Janet and KTF good to see you both still here.  I noticed not much new going on lately but your still here.  I like that type of consistency especially for Natalee! Well just thought I would say hello and I pray everyday Natalee comes home where she belongs.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: October 08, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »

If Tim Miller left the Persistence on Jan 1st of 2008.When did Marcos come into the picture?How did this all fall into place,at just the opportune time,to remove Tim Miller from the boat?Me thinks somethin's fishy....JMOO

Keepthefaith

I believe that removal of Dateline and Tim Miller from the Persistence was in the works since Christmas Day, 2007 when the trap/cage was first detected by sonar.  The plan was that Tim M. would not be present when the contents of the trap was recovered.  He would be sent on a mission to pursue a false lead with Dave Holloway.

I believe that John Silvetti anticipated that once the ROV observation dive was deemed not case related by the Aruban divers ... Tim M. and Dateline would be history and ... the Aruban's would recover the contents at a later day. 

I do not believe that:

1.  John S. anticipated the December 29, 2007 ROV dive revealing so clearly what was in the trap/cage?

2.  John S. anticipated Kyle K.'s clear analysis of the contents following the December 29, 2007 ROV dive?

3.  John S. anticipated the call from Tim M. to Natalee's parents.

4.  John S. anticipated Kyle Kingman's concerns.

Keepthefaith ... I have a mini-doc regarding this topic which is included in the compilation I am working on but ... I will need assistance finding it.  I will post this segment of the Persistence story later.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: October 08, 2009, 05:08:41 PM »

Also, don't forget that it was Debbie (BFN) and Gold Monkeys touting a "new search" in Jan./Feb. this year along with the "pond" search. Since that time ---- NOTHING. In fact, the big TES fund raiser this summer (Beth was SUPPOSED to be the big star there) was canceled abruptly only the day before. There has been nothing about a Natalee search at all except for the RUMORS and a blurb in an Aruban newspaper in December last year.

Debbie
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: Today at 07:29:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 07:22:05 PM
Tell us what you think, Debbie. Monkey Devil!

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence. Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

Also... I think Klaas means SOUL, not sole.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=c815684a6daf543cf2fc4f6ec2c2f959&topic=5127.580
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: October 08, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »

Hello Janet and KTF good to see you both still here.  I noticed not much new going on lately but your still here.  I like that type of consistency especially for Natalee! Well just thought I would say hello and I pray everyday Natalee comes home where she belongs.

Good afternoon antunym.Nice to see you!Hope all is well in your world.Natalee needs all the voices she can get.. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: October 08, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

The LEAK -  it is my understanding that Dave asked Tim to go meet with Caps. Tim took Silvetti with him. They talked with Caps then went to the witness.
I asked about the dates & was told Tim did not leave Aruba for a while after being put off the Persistance & that Tim had made several trips back to Aruba. IIRC he did go back & try to get Mos to issue a permit to search the pond. To no avail.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: October 08, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: October 08, 2009, 05:13:22 PM »

Hi auntunym.
Welcome.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 08, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »

antunym

Thanks you.

You have no idea how your words provided the encouragement I required.  I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed in my efforts behind the scenes in compiling the many aspects of the Persistence story.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: October 08, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

Kermit

Have I told you lately that I love you.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: October 08, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »

Jossy said the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.

The police aren't going to tell them to shut the radar off for an idiot and his friends to dispose of a body.  The police wanted that radar shut off because they were involved.  They wanted to make sure it was done right.  Who would have a boat and man power to dump a cage like that in the water?  The police.

LEAK said: "Caps has indicated he knows who was either Shango or Simian. The person
he thinks it is, is a cop."

Kyle said a cop and his brother met with them on the Persistence and gave them the EXACT location of the trap/cage that Kyle found in the ocean.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: October 08, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »

Kermit

Have I told you lately that I love you.

Janet

ribbit

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: October 08, 2009, 05:23:11 PM »

The LEAK -  it is my understanding that Dave asked Tim to go meet with Caps. Tim took Silvetti with him. They talked with Caps then went to the witness.
I asked about the dates & was told Tim did not leave Aruba for a while after being put off the Persistance & that Tim had made several trips back to Aruba. IIRC he did go back & try to get Mos to issue a permit to search the pond. To no avail.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: October 08, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

If Tim Miller left the Persistence on Jan 1st of 2008.When did Marcos come into the picture?How did this all fall into place,at just the opportune time,to remove Tim Miller from the boat?Me thinks somethin's fishy....JMOO

Keepthefaith

I believe that removal of Dateline and Tim Miller from the Persistence was in the works since Christmas Day, 2007 when the trap/cage was first detected by sonar.  The plan was that Tim M. would not be present when the contents of the trap was recovered.  He would be sent on a mission to pursue a false lead with Dave Holloway.

I believe that John Silvetti anticipated that once the ROV observation dive was deemed not case related by the Aruban divers ... Tim M. and Dateline would be history and ... the Aruban's would recover the contents at a later day. 

I do not believe that:

1.  John S. anticipated the December 29, 2007 ROV dive revealing so clearly what was in the trap/cage?

2.  John S. anticipated Kyle K.'s clear analysis of the contents following the December 29, 2007 ROV dive?

Keepthefaith ... I have a mini-doc regarding this topic which is included in the compilation I am working on but ... I will need assistance finding it.  I will post this segment of the Persistence story later.

Janet

also check the date when John and the crew were off the ship. If memory serves me, it was
after that then John changed. If memory serves, John had his own place to stay in Aruba
donated by someone whose name escapes me. But one has to look at the whole picture
of what was going on and where everyone was at when. So check the dates Janet it may
add more to what you are looking into.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: October 08, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

antunym

Thanks you.

You have no idea how your words provided the encouragement I required.  I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed in my efforts behind the scenes in compiling the many aspects of the Persistence story.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Your welcome Janet I think your right on when it comes to most of this and you being here expressing it keeps me very hopeful for Natalee to come home.  Keep it up because the squeeky wheel always gets the oil right?  A very big thanks to you Janet.   I'm not always signed on but I'm always looking to see what you and the other loyal people to Natalee have figured out.  You all are amazing!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: October 08, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

Hi auntunym.
Welcome.
Hello Kermit I look foreward to seeing everything you say here.  You are an amazing person for what you do and through Natalee I love you for it!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 08, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »

Where did Marcos come from?
Who sent him?
Who put him in contact with Dave & Tim?
Why did he appear when he did?
Where is he now?
Why not a peep from Dave or Tim in regards to Marcos?

Question,questions,questions...

Inquiring minds want to know!

Hat Tip:  BLONDE  Ocean Search Thread, page 5

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: October 08, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »

Keepthefaith

I do not believe that:

Janet

also check the date when John and the crew were off the ship. If memory serves me, it was
after that then John changed. If memory serves, John had his own place to stay in Aruba
donated by someone whose name escapes me. But one has to look at the whole picture
of what was going on and where everyone was at when. So check the dates Janet it may
add more to what you are looking into.

Kermit

I do not have any info that implies that John had his own place to stay on the Island.  Believe me ... it there were true ... John would not be the only character in this whole scenario who has a place to stay while in Aruba.

Janet

_____

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: October 08, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »

There is something that I have always wondered.... I know we have some pictures of the dive going on and what was 90 ft below on the ocean floor but in many of Kyles own words he talks about a video of all this going on. We have seen the pictures that are posted but who has the actual video of the dives taking place the sampling and the rest of what went on down there?  Has anyone seen this video he describes or has everyone only seen the pictures only? I apologize if this was addressed already because although I read here everyday I might miss things sometimes lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.