March 18, 2024, 11:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407481 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

Kyle said: " The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water."

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho

Hi WhiskeyGirl,

Perhpas this will help explain in Kyle's own words from an email:

- The trap found offshore the fish huts in 90ft of water had it's rigging intact. The rigging appeared to be what was used in it's normal fishing environment in deep waters. The rigging hooked to the trap in 4 places coming to a termination which joined the 4 strands together with a ring which was laying away from the trap. The rigging consisted of literally hundreds of feet of rope. I couldn't see any markers on the rigging. It's difficult to estimate the amount of rope because it was laying piled up and spread out over the sea floor in a WNW direction, which is the prevailing drift direction. The trap was about 7-8ft long and wide and 2-2.5ft high. If I had to guess the trap's weight, I would say likely between 250-300 lbs.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: October 08, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

There is something that I have always wondered.... I know we have some pictures of the dive going on and what was 90 ft below on the ocean floor but in many of Kyles own words he talks about a video of all this going on. We have seen the pictures that are posted but who has the actual video of the dives taking place the sampling and the rest of what went on down there?  Has anyone seen this video he describes or has everyone only seen the pictures only? I apologize if this was addressed already because although I read here everyday I might miss things sometimes lol.

I would think it'd be the property of whomever footed the bill for the search.Maybe someone else can clarify?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: October 08, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »

There is something that I have always wondered.... I know we have some pictures of the dive going on and what was 90 ft below on the ocean floor but in many of Kyles own words he talks about a video of all this going on. We have seen the pictures that are posted but who has the actual video of the dives taking place the sampling and the rest of what went on down there?  Has anyone seen this video he describes or has everyone only seen the pictures only? I apologize if this was addressed already because although I read here everyday I might miss things sometimes lol.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:03 PM »

Jossy said the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.

The police aren't going to tell them to shut the radar off for an idiot and his friends to dispose of a body.  The police wanted that radar shut off because they were involved.  They wanted to make sure it was done right.  Who would have a boat and man power to dump a cage like that in the water?  The police.
I have said from day one that I don't think Natalee was disposed of in the ocean that first night. I think she was deposited by a LARGER boat.

POLICE BOAT???

Police Boat or the Tattoo.  Either way the police were involved.

Now this is interesting. You know that address 7 Catrini.
a.) if memory serves me, it is listed as the address of Marcus Wiggins for Tattoo
b) lalas mom asked me why I had posted that address because it was near where caps lived.

Patrick: And how late was this?
Joran : 02:00…02:30…02:00
<snip>
Joran: his boat is right there…near the pier. I knew that too
<snip>
Joran: And euh….and then we just brought her to that boat.
Patrick: lifted?
Joran: Yeah, quickly; the two of us. And he…
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »

Kyle Kingman:  Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: October 08, 2009, 05:56:48 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: October 08, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »

Hello Janet and KTF good to see you both still here.  I noticed not much new going on lately but your still here.  I like that type of consistency especially for Natalee! Well just thought I would say hello and I pray everyday Natalee comes home where she belongs.

Hi auntunym.
Welcome.
Hello Kermit I look foreward to seeing everything you say here.  You are an amazing person for what you do and through Natalee I love you for it!

ribbit Miss auntunym.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 08, 2009, 06:02:08 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

Kyle said: " The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water."

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho

Hi WhiskeyGirl,

Perhpas this will help explain in Kyle's own words from an email:

- The trap found offshore the fish huts in 90ft of water had it's rigging intact. The rigging appeared to be what was used in it's normal fishing environment in deep waters. The rigging hooked to the trap in 4 places coming to a termination which joined the 4 strands together with a ring which was laying away from the trap. The rigging consisted of literally hundreds of feet of rope. I couldn't see any markers on the rigging. It's difficult to estimate the amount of rope because it was laying piled up and spread out over the sea floor in a WNW direction, which is the prevailing drift direction. The trap was about 7-8ft long and wide and 2-2.5ft high. If I had to guess the trap's weight, I would say likely between 250-300 lbs.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072#msg360072

_____

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1728 on: October 08, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »

It would be real interesting to see this video in its entirety.  I bet there is a lot on the video that we have not seen for example what was under that sand that made the body formation as it was being sampled. I believe what is done in the dark always comes to light so maybe we will one day get to see whats on the whole videotape.  It obviously exists somewhere.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: October 08, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

Keepthefaith, Kermit, Tamikosmom, antunym, jen3560 and 3 Guests

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Where are the rest of our Monkey's......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1730 on: October 08, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

Hello Everyone!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: October 08, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

It would be real interesting to see this video in its entirety.  I bet there is a lot on the video that we have not seen for example what was under that sand that made the body formation as it was being sampled. I believe what is done in the dark always comes to light so maybe we will one day get to see whats on the whole videotape.  It obviously exists somewhere.

If the entire ROV footage has not been destroyed ... if reasonable suspicion could be shown that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been in that cage/trap and ... if reasonable suspicion could be shown that John Silvetti's objectives were self motivated ... maybe Beth Holloway would have some legal recourse.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: October 08, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Watch out Hotping,there's a scary ghost coming down the stares...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 08, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »

THEY HAD THE USE OF A 2-BEDROOM TIMESHARE THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM

DOVER — Chief executive officer of Sell My Timeshare Now, Jason Tremblay, is the first to say that no one should ever have to use timeshare resort property for a reason as sad as this one.
Tremblay's company is providing a two-bedroom timeshare to the members of the Texas-based search team, EquuSearch, who are in Aruba this week, continuing the search for Natalee Holloway, the American teenager who disappeared while on a school trip in 2005
http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/BIZ/712190347/-1/rss02

ODD THAT KYLE SUDDENLY STARTS MAKING POSTS ABOUT THE AUTHORITIES IN ARUBA
Dec 18, 2007 - KYLE posted at BFN:  We must use all available press agencies to shed light onto the authorities involved. Pray for the Island, the family, and for a thorough internal investigation

DECEMBER 19 HODGES, LEWIS SCHAEFER, AND TIM MILLER BOARDED THE PERSISTENCE AND REMAINED THERE THE NEXT 24 HOURS
On the next morning (December 19), I boarded The Persistence along with Louis Schaffer and Tim Miller and remained aboard for the next 24 hours as they continued to scan the ocean floor. The staff was impressive—capable, bright, and extremely motivated. They worked virtually through the entire night. Clearly this was going to be one quality search effort
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

DECEMBER 20 LOUIS SCHAFFER AND HODGES DISEMBARK, BUT TIM GOES BACK OUT WITH THE BOAT

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

DECEMBER 20, HODGES CALLS TIM MILLER ON THE PERSISTENCE AND TIM PUTS HIM ON THE PHONE WITH JOHN SILVETTI

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.

DECEMBER 24 KYLE FINDS WHAT HE THINKS IS THE CAGE

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be

DECEMBER 29 THEY SEND A ROV DOWN, TIM MILLER SAID IT LOOKED
LIKE A SKULL

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look. Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull

TIM CALLED AND TOLD DAVE ON DECEMBER 29 THAT THEY HAD FOUND NATALEE

I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

JOHN WAITED AND WORKED WITH THE ARUBAN POLICE TO ARRANGE THE DECEMBER 30 DIVE, WHICH WAS A VISUAL DIVE ONLY

John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

BUT KYLE TELLS US JOHN DEFINITELY BELIEVED THE ARUBANS ON DECEMBER 30 WHEN THEY SAID THAT NOTHING WAS CASE RELEVANT,

He (John)changed his focus on Dec 30th after the "Dateline dive". It crushed him, but filled him with resolve that he would keep searching and not lose focus on just that. However, it took him off the trap completely IMO. He seemed almost disinterested in the Jan 7th dive (June 17)
----------
John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm (June 17

AFTER THE DECEMBER 30 DIVE, JOHN DIDN'T WANT TIM MILLER ON BOARD BECAUSE HE SAID TIM WASN'T NECESSARY ANYMORE, AND WAS A LIABILITY
Kyle feels Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statement to the press and the Holloways that they found Natalee

You're correct. This occurred on Dec 30th when the Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present). After the Dec 30th dive John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee. Although likely true, it was premature and should have been replaced with action- seeing that the evidence was collected and handled properly.

ON THE NIGHT OF DECEMBER 30 KYLE TALKED TO TIM AND HE FELT THE ORIGINAL DIVE SITE MIGHT HAVE  BEEN COMPROMISED PRIOR TO THAT DAY

On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours

WHEN KYLE WOKE UP AFTER TAKING A COUPLE OF HOURS SLEEP ON DECEMBER 30 TIM AND NBC DATELINE WAS GONE WHICH LEFT JOHN AS THE ONLY PROJECT LEAD THERE
from this point on John had them searching in the deepest portions of the search area, which coincided with Richardson's remarks

I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

JANUARY 31 KYLE TELLS US THAT JOHN AND HE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT FROM THE ORIGINAL CREW THAT FLEW IN DECEMBER 15, AND THAT HE WILL BE THERE UNTIL IT'S FINISHED

JAN. 31 -John and I are the only ones left from the original crew who flew in on 15-Dec. I'll be here until it's finished.

ON FEBRUARY 25 KYLE MAKES A POST SAYING THEY MUST LOOK BEYOND ALL THE GARBAGE, AND BY GARBAGE HE MEANS THE TEMPTATION TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION, DISTRACTIONS FROM BOTH WELL INTENDED PEOPLE AND OPPORTUNISTS, AND DISCOURAGEMENT

February 25 Natalie's remains will be found
SNIP
During the process we are presented with two major challenges: 1) to look beyond all the garbage to see God's hand working in the situation as it unfolds, step by step.  By garbage, I mean the temptation to take full control over the situation, distractions from both well-intended people and opportunists, and discouragement

SOMEWHERE AROUND FEBRUARY 22 DATELINE SHOWS THE CAGE
FEBRUARY 26 kLASSEND PUTS THE PICTURES OF THE TRAP ON FROM BNH site.
FEBRUARY 27 THE SONAR SEARCH OF THE POND-

which completely legitimized all of Caps stuff he's been looking for
February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
March 18 John goes to Mos and convinces him  the Pond needs to be searched
and from that point on the pond is the major thing everybody is looking at, no longer thinking about the cage
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: October 08, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

Hello Everyone!

ribbit Hotping.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 08, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »

I am off for now.

Later Monkeys

Janet
3:20 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

I am off for now.

Later Monkeys

Janet

Make sure you stay on the sidewalk with that trike Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:44 PM »

THEY HAD THE USE OF A 2-BEDROOM TIMESHARE THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM

DOVER — Chief executive officer of Sell My Timeshare Now, Jason Tremblay, is the first to say that no one should ever have to use timeshare resort property for a reason as sad as this one.
Tremblay's company is providing a two-bedroom timeshare to the members of the Texas-based search team, EquuSearch, who are in Aruba this week, continuing the search for Natalee Holloway, the American teenager who disappeared while on a school trip in 2005
http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/BIZ/712190347/-1/rss02

ODD THAT KYLE SUDDENLY STARTS MAKING POSTS ABOUT THE AUTHORITIES IN ARUBA
Dec 18, 2007 - KYLE posted at BFN:  We must use all available press agencies to shed light onto the authorities involved. Pray for the Island, the family, and for a thorough internal investigation

DECEMBER 19 HODGES, LEWIS SCHAEFER, AND TIM MILLER BOARDED THE PERSISTENCE AND REMAINED THERE THE NEXT 24 HOURS
On the next morning (December 19), I boarded The Persistence along with Louis Schaffer and Tim Miller and remained aboard for the next 24 hours as they continued to scan the ocean floor. The staff was impressive—capable, bright, and extremely motivated. They worked virtually through the entire night. Clearly this was going to be one quality search effort

DECEMBER 20 LOUIS SCHAFFER AND HODGES DISEMBARK, BUT TIM GOES BACK OUT WITH THE BOAT

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

DECEMBER 20, HODGES CALLS TIM MILLER ON THE PERSISTENCE AND TIM PUTS HIM ON THE PHONE WITH JOHN SILVETTI

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.

DECEMBER 24 KYLE FINDS WHAT HE THINKS IS THE CAGE

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be

DECEMBER 29 THEY SEND A ROV DOWN, TIM MILLER SAID IT LOOKED
LIKE A SKULL

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look. Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull

TIM CALLED AND TOLD DAVE ON DECEMBER 29 THAT THEY HAD FOUND NATALEE

I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

JOHN WAITED AND WORKED WITH THE ARUBAN POLICE TO ARRANGE THE DECEMBER 30 DIVE, WHICH WAS A VISUAL DIVE ONLY

John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

BUT KYLE TELLS US JOHN DEFINITELY BELIEVED THE ARUBANS ON DECEMBER 30 WHEN THEY SAID THAT NOTHING WAS CASE RELEVANT,

He (John)changed his focus on Dec 30th after the "Dateline dive". It crushed him, but filled him with resolve that he would keep searching and not lose focus on just that. However, it took him off the trap completely IMO. He seemed almost disinterested in the Jan 7th dive (June 17)
----------
John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm (June 17

AFTER THE DECEMBER 30 DIVE, JOHN DIDN'T WANT TIM MILLER ON BOARD BECAUSE HE SAID TIM WASN'T NECESSARY ANYMORE, AND WAS A LIABILITY
Kyle feels Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statement to the press and the Holloways that they found Natalee

You're correct. This occurred on Dec 30th when the Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present). After the Dec 30th dive John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee. Although likely true, it was premature and should have been replaced with action- seeing that the evidence was collected and handled properly.

ON THE NIGHT OF DECEMBER 30 KYLE TALKED TO TIM AND HE FELT THE ORIGINAL DIVE SITE MIGHT HAVE  BEEN COMPROMISED PRIOR TO THAT DAY

On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours

WHEN KYLE WOKE UP AFTER TAKING A COUPLE OF HOURS SLEEP ON DECEMBER 30 TIM AND NBC DATELINE WAS GONE WHICH LEFT JOHN AS THE ONLY PROJECT LEAD THERE
from this point on John had them searching in the deepest portions of the search area, which coincided with Richardson's remarks

I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

JANUARY 31 KYLE TELLS US THAT JOHN AND HE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT FROM THE ORIGINAL CREW THAT FLEW IN DECEMBER 15, AND THAT HE WILL BE THERE UNTIL IT'S FINISHED

JAN. 31 -John and I are the only ones left from the original crew who flew in on 15-Dec. I'll be here until it's finished.

ON FEBRUARY 25 KYLE MAKES A POST SAYING THEY MUST LOOK BEYOND ALL THE GARBAGE, AND BY GARBAGE HE MEANS THE TEMPTATION TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION, DISTRACTIONS FROM BOTH WELL INTENDED PEOPLE AND OPPORTUNISTS, AND DISCOURAGEMENT

February 25 Natalie's remains will be found
SNIP
During the process we are presented with two major challenges: 1) to look beyond all the garbage to see God's hand working in the situation as it unfolds, step by step.  By garbage, I mean the temptation to take full control over the situation, distractions from both well-intended people and opportunists, and discouragement

SOMEWHERE AROUND FEBRUARY 22 DATELINE SHOWS THE CAGE
FEBRUARY 26 kLASSEND PUTS THE PICTURES OF THE TRAP ON FROM BNH site.
FEBRUARY 27 THE SONAR SEARCH OF THE POND-

which completely legitimized all of Caps stuff he's been looking for
February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
March 18 John goes to Mos and convinces him  the Pond needs to be searched
and from that point on the pond is the major thing everybody is looking at, no longer thinking about the cage

WOW!

Kermit ... Ribbit.

I will read later.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: October 08, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »

I am off for now.

Later Monkeys

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: October 08, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

I am off for now.

Later Monkeys

Janet

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.