March 19, 2024, 07:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407589 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: October 08, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. John didn˘t press him for more information, which was probably a good thing at that time. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Fri Dec. 28 1200 hrs.
"last night, most of the crew and search team took a break and had dinner on the island.

WHAT CHANGED FOR SILVETTI AFTER DECEMBER  30TH according to Kyle that is the date that John didn't want to talk about the trap anymore.

January 9, 2008 through January 14 Kyle is off the ship staying at the Holiday Inn

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: October 08, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »

While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. John didn˘t press him for more information, which was probably a good thing at that time. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Thanks Kermit.

I had read this quote of Kyle Kingman many times but just now realized its implication.

Think about it.  The sonar discovery of the cage/trap was on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: October 08, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »

Thanks Kermit.

I had read this quote of Kyle Kingman many times but just now realized its implication.

Think about it.  The sonar discovery of the cage/trap was on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

Your thoughts Janet?What am i missing?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1743 on: October 08, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63544.php

Google translation:

Eman: Central Bank very worried about economy

October 8, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Formateur Mike Eman with Attorney General Rob Pietersz.

ORANGE CITY - The first talks between formateur Mike Eman government organizations, social partners, civil agencies, financial institutions and advisory bodies have begun. The interview with the Central Bank of Aruba would appear that this is very concerned about the current state of the economy, partly by the previous government caused MEP.

Yesterday he received representatives of the Government Office and the Central Bank of the Advisory Council and Attorney-General Rob Pietersz. The talks went smoothly according formateur Eman.

"As for the Advisory Council, we, together many of the laws they are in treatment have gone through." A number of changes that the Council wants to see in the way of the States were discussed. If the Council wishes that instead of seven separate budgets for each ministry there is a joint budget containing a breakdown into ministry. "To receive the Minister of Finance and the Prime Minister greater control over the financial policy of the Land Aruba", said Eman, indicating that those thoughts more or less correspond to the positions AVP entered into the election period.

Economic downturn
The Central Bank therefore expressed her concerns about the economy, says Eman. "They see the impact of the global economic crisis now in a severe form arrived on our island. This can be seen in the decline of tourism revenue, the decline in spending by the people and the current lack of growth of our economy. We were themselves already well aware of these developments and have to anticipate it. Therefore we are sure that if our policies, including the elimination of BBO, clear policies and economic incentives are introduced, the economy of Aruba after a few months will improve. Which not only we as a government, but also the private and social sector know where we go, "said Eman. The formateur, the Central Bank confirmed that the current state of the economy partly due to the economic policy and taxation from the Oduber government and partly to the economic crisis.

The conversation with Attorney General Rob Pietersz was largely confidential, said Eman. What he lost was about, was that the deteriorating relationship with the Netherlands was discussed and that this work should be. The crime on the island and especially the homeless addicts, there was also extensive discussion about. "We have said from the PG that we have in the first few months to see positive results of our policy on this," said Eman.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: October 08, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »

Could it be that the Persistence endeavor was deceptively two fold from the getgo ... oil mapping and searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  However ... it was not until the Dectective and (?) ... just prior to the sonar discovery ... entered the scenario that John S. sold out and ... he  became a participate in the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

The timing of the Dectective and (?) entering the scene and ... the locating of the crab/trap is so coincidental.

Janet

+++++++

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

++++++++

DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1745 on: October 08, 2009, 07:40:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63542.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Kandiaat Plenipotentiary Minister Edwin Abath: "We go for it '

October 8, 2009, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

Edwin Abath

ORANGE CITY - For Edwin Abath (ASF) was requested by the formateur Mike Eman (AVP) to the post of Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands to play it as a surprise, although he was somewhat prepared.

During the 2005 elections because there was already mentioned that he would be dispatched to the Netherlands, AVP had won. The only difference is that according Abath years he was not on the electoral list and thus is outputted as ministers. "After I had received the proposal, I submitted to my family of course. Anyway this is because a big change for them. Then once everyone has accepted it, I contacted the formateur and informed him that we are going. "

Abath says an active attitude to adopt in his role of minister plenipotentiary. "Our people can count on a representative of Aruba in the Netherlands, someone's eyes and ears of the Aruban government can be in terms of Arubans in the Netherlands. Aruba House is a place where elderly, students and people with the desire to return, can receive the necessary assistance. "Abath Aruba House also wants the cultural values of the island out into the Netherlands. It all "in direct contact with the Prime Minister to task our best to implement".

Edwin Abath by Eman asked for the post of Minister Plenipotentiary, after Paul Croes thanked for the sake of offering a political career close to home.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: October 08, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

Could it be that the Persistence endeavor was deceptively two fold from the getgo ... oil mapping and searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  However ... it was not until the Dectective and (?) ... just prior to the sonar discovery ... entered the scenario that John S. sold out and ... he  became a participate in the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

The timing of the Dectective and (?) entering the scene and ... the locating of the crab/trap is so coincidental.

Janet

+++++++

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

++++++++

DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

Sounds very compelling to muah!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

Keepthefaith, Kermit, Tamikosmom, antunym, jen3560 and 3 Guests

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Where are the rest of our Monkey's......

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 08, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »

Keepthefaith, Kermit, Tamikosmom, antunym, jen3560 and 3 Guests

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Where are the rest of our Monkey's......

wreck, Tamikosmom, Blue Moon, Magnolia, San and 6 Guests

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: October 08, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

Better get Wreck a seat belt for his embroidered monkey chair with all the posting that took place!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: October 08, 2009, 08:16:01 PM »

Better get Wreck a seat belt for his embroidered monkey chair with all the posting that took place!
I just caught up! Present accounted for!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: October 08, 2009, 08:16:45 PM »

I just caught up! Present AND accounted for!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: October 08, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »

Fri Dec. 28 1200 hrs.
"last night, most of the crew and search team took a break and had dinner on the island.

WHAT CHANGED FOR SILVETTI AFTER DECEMBER  30TH according to Kyle that is the date that John didn't want to talk about the trap anymore.

January 9, 2008 through January 14 Kyle is off the ship staying at the Holiday Inn

Well, Kermit, you were reading my mind.  I was just in archives a while ago (Phone rang ) and read that Kyle posted he was on R&R for 4 nights 1/10 to 1/14.   Then I found this:

Well back to work.  Goodnight all.  God bless.  Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragment. All the crew is sincerely thankful for the support. ~K

We had questioned how he could post on his blog like he was there, and he had answered that he could still monitor what was going on and not let everyone know that he was off the boat (my words, not his). 

I was just thinking about the timeline, here.   Lifesong, where are you?

Sorry this is so late...I started to post and took the phone call.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: October 08, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »

THE JOHN SILVETTI/TIM TRAHAN BETRAYAL

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words ... I do believe that from now on I will reference "The John Silvetti and Tim Trahan Betrayal".

Tim Trahan was the Persistence's only diver on the observation dive of December 30, 2007 and ... he was not one of the divers on the recovery dive of January 7, 2008.

Think about it!  The Aruban divers deemed the trap not case related but ... Tim Trahan claims his vision was obscured by sediment from a passing skate.  The Aruban divers appear to have had a substantial airl supply but ... Tim Trahan was required to surface.

What redeeming quality in regards to the search effort for Natalee Holloway's remains did Tim Trahan contribute as as a legacy?

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE'S DIVER - TIM TRAHAN

1.  THE SIGNAL

Why would Tim Trahan makes up a signal for the viewers of Dateline ... a signal that had no meaning to anybody but him?
_________

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue: It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive. One thumb up was to indicate human remains.  There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee.  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.

2. VISIBILITY - AIR TIME

Tim Trahan's visibility was hindered but ... the Aruban divers clearly observed.

Tim Trahan enters the dive with an insufficient air supply leaving the Aruban divers on the ocean floor to determine whether the contents of the cage/trap were case related.
______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.28

Kyle Kingman:
  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

Kyle Kingman:   It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

3.  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

What did Tim Trahan have to contribute to the collaboration that left John Silvetti "out of the loop" ... Tim Trahan who was the December 30th diver who saw nothing ... Tim Trahan who was "out of the country" on January 7th when the Aruban divers took sole possession of the trap's contents?

What did the archive copy of the ROV footage that Tim Trahan possessed reveal?
_________

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.

Kyle Kingman:  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman:   Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  Differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now

+++++++

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 08, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »

Fri Dec. 28 1200 hrs.

Well, Kermit, you were reading my mind.  I was just in archives a while ago (Phone rang ) and read that Kyle posted he was on R&R for 4 nights 1/10 to 1/14.   Then I found this:

Well back to work.  Goodnight all.  God bless.  Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragment. All the crew is sincerely thankful for the support. ~K

We had questioned how he could post on his blog like he was there, and he had answered that he could still monitor what was going on and not let everyone know that he was off the boat (my words, not his). 

I was just thinking about the timeline, here.   Lifesong, where are you?

Sorry this is so late...I started to post and took the phone call.   

Why was Kyle posting on his R&R...why lead us to believe he was on the ship?   Why not say it as it is, at that time?  Why question what we had not asked?  What really was going on? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: October 08, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap. There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand. The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.

Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site.

Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break. I walked up and down the beach many times a day. On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site. I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years. He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore. He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.

The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day. I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land. It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery. When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

I raised the issue again in early February and the response was the same - no interest about the trap and no plans to recover.

I assume one of three scenarios: 1) They genuinely aren't interested in the trap, 2) They are/were interested and will take care of it themselves (or have already done so) and don't want us informed or involved, or 3) They already recovered the trap (or processed the site) and don't want us to know for whatever reason, good or otherwise.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John [Silvetti]. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kyle Kingman:  The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division. It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site. This was 12 and 13 days later. Coincidence perhaps?

Kyle Kingman:  Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither."

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: October 08, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap. There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand. The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.

Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site.

Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break. I walked up and down the beach many times a day. On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site. I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years. He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore. He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.

The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day. I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land. It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery. When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

I raised the issue again in early February and the response was the same - no interest about the trap and no plans to recover.

I assume one of three scenarios: 1) They genuinely aren't interested in the trap, 2) They are/were interested and will take care of it themselves (or have already done so) and don't want us informed or involved, or 3) They already recovered the trap (or processed the site) and don't want us to know for whatever reason, good or otherwise.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John [Silvetti]. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kyle Kingman:  The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division. It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site. This was 12 and 13 days later. Coincidence perhaps?

Kyle Kingman:  Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither."

I wish Wreck was here to speak with you.  Ever since your mission, he has been steadfast in his belief that evidence relating to Natalee's disappearance was recovered, and that the FBI knows and has known since that time what was recovered. 

Kermit has asserted that the FBI was not aware of everything, and we have deduced that switching of evidence and cover up continues.

Kermit has not asserted anything about you that I am aware of.  He has, however, confirmed some of our suspicions about the gathering of evidence and has encouraged us to look at the Aruban divers and others involved with the dives.

While we have you, some of us are confused about the 11th and 12th of January.  It seems you were on land for a break and observed, from shore, a dive taking place.  I think we area confused because the Persistence journal indicated you were on board during that time.  Maybe you can clear that up for us, since we are interested in the dives.

By the way, how's your little angel, and thanks for swinging by.

I've always liked the way Wreck thinks. The FBI at least knows everything that I know, but so what.

I got off the boat for 4 nights from the 10-14th of Jan for some much needed R&R.  I was in close communication with the boat and continued to post updates.  I didn't need to broadcast my presence on the island at the time.  I observed the vessel at or very near the location on the 11th and 12th for 42 and 45 minutes respectively.  I questioned the possibility of unknown diving ops taking place.  The talks about recovering the trap ceased around that time as well.  My concern was the trap was being cleaned up (legitimately or otherwise), but I have no evidence of this either way as we never revisited the site.

Slight conflict in dates....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: October 08, 2009, 11:00:35 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

I wish Wreck was here to speak with you.  Ever since your mission, he has been steadfast in his belief that evidence relating to Natalee's disappearance was recovered, and that the FBI knows and has known since that time what was recovered. 

Kermit has asserted that the FBI was not aware of everything, and we have deduced that switching of evidence and cover up continues.

Kermit has not asserted anything about you that I am aware of.  He has, however, confirmed some of our suspicions about the gathering of evidence and has encouraged us to look at the Aruban divers and others involved with the dives.

While we have you, some of us are confused about the 11th and 12th of January.  It seems you were on land for a break and observed, from shore, a dive taking place.  I think we area confused because the Persistence journal indicated you were on board during that time.  Maybe you can clear that up for us, since we are interested in the dives.

By the way, how's your little angel, and thanks for swinging by.

I've always liked the way Wreck thinks. The FBI at least knows everything that I know, but so what.
I got off the boat for 4 nights from the 10-14th of Jan for some much needed R&R.  I was in close communication with the boat and continued to post updates.  I didn't need to broadcast my presence on the island at the time.  I observed the vessel at or very near the location on the 11th and 12th for 42 and 45 minutes respectively.  I questioned the possibility of unknown diving ops taking place.  The talks about recovering the trap ceased around that time as well.  My concern was the trap was being cleaned up (legitimately or otherwise), but I have no evidence of this either way as we never revisited the site.

Slight conflict in dates....

Again,
I want to make it very clear that I thought the FBI was clued in when I made that statement in EARLY '08. I thought it was pretty evident that the Persistence indeed found something in that trap. I just had no idea that the Persistence was witholding the evidence they APPARENTLY found. Certainly by Nov. '08 I had NO illusions that the FBI knew everything.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: October 08, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

2NJ ... I never notices the discrepancies prior to your post.

If I am comprehending correctly ... Kyle Kingman's blog that was intended to inform those who were upholding the Persistence endeavor with their prayers and financial support was nothing but BS.  I hope my take is all wrong.

Janet

+++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway

The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from a geophysical engineer and marine geologist on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is reviewed for content and accuracy. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated.

X. Persistence

Fri 12-Jan 1145 hrs

The seas calmed down dramatically since Wednesday. Last night was smooth sailing and saw double the progress of the previous nights.

Thurs 11-Jan 0030 hrs

The bathymetric survey of the new grid is completed. The search area now totals approximately 57 sq miles, compared to the original 22 sq miles.

Maritime map making has long been an integral aspect of ocean exploration. As adventure seeking sea-faring men of old expanded their frontier, master artisans such as Ortelius and Cicero painstakingly plotted their progress. Instead of producing drab plots where form follows function, they used their artistry to produce meaningful navigation aids and passionately capture the spirit of exploration into their product. Areas of the yet-unknown are filled with caricatures of sea monsters and mermaids.

Today, a new generation of maritime map making, perhaps ushered in by Heezen and Tharpe, provides a new look into the abyss. Hand-painted murals with Latin place names are now replaced with computer generated 3D perspective views with satellite imagery. The old merchant ships and frigates that once sailed these waters charting coastlines and reefs claimed by the sea can now be found and mapped. It's an interesting connection between the old and new and we sail the same seas.

Wed 09-Jan 1816 hrs

All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-17T21%3A29%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=7

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/x-persistence.html

++++++

XI. The Leviathan Lair

<snipped>

Flashback: Sat 12-Jan 2000 hrs

Line by line through the night and day, the captain, navigator and I evade the beast. My eyes are focused and hands steady at the controls as the captain brings the Persistence around on line for one last joust through the Leviathan’s lair. Communication is clear and concise. The teamwork between the operator, navigator and boat captain is crucial to our success. The towfish descends where the sentient beast is waiting and ready. This time, the beast reluctantly submits and the Leviathan retreats to its lair after being bested time and time again. The Persistence claims the victory.

A prolonged operation of any kind at or near their limits often leads to trouble and breakdown. The Persistence has operated under strenuous conditions for over a month without incident, failure, or breakdown of any kind. After the battle with the beast, the Persistence heads to the dock for some needed preventative equipment maintenance and rest for the crew. A couple days rest after nearly a month without ceasing is a welcome break for all.

Sat 12-Jan 1340 hrs

The progress of the past couple nights embolden the search team and fortified our confidence to begin work on the deepest portion of the search area. After the bathymetric survey, a plan of attack was drafted and we set out into the depths. The previous search areas gave us the impression the seabed was a worn, tired, old beast with a relatively subdued attitude and benign character. However, adventuring into the depths brought us straight into the grasp of a much different beast. We found ourselves in the lair of the Leviathan.

Descending into the depths, 3000 ft+ of cable spools off the winch. The Persistence slows as the towfish fades far behind the boat. After a long while, the seabed- smooth and welcoming begins to come into range. We descend further, but proceed with a tense sense of danger. It's suddenly clear the beast was waiting for us with baited breath. The towfish narrowly escapes being devoured, skirting between several massive fang-like rocks. A large curled stony-tongue extrudes beneath the sonar, passing through the beast's jaws. The Persistence quickly fires the throttles forward vaulting the sonar away from the sea floor. Without hesitation, the mighty beast gives chase with surprising agility. Skimming over ancient carbonate spines and a bifurcated tail of current-quarried rock the towfish takes flight, besting the Leviathan.

With the lessons and limits learned from the first pass, we strategically withdraw before moving in for the fight. Line by line, the Leviathan and the Persistence battle all night and through the morning. The beast knows that with one slip the towfish belongs to him. We know that if our assault is flawless, the Leviathan will yield its secrets.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-17T21%3A29%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=7

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/xi-leviathan-lair.html

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:07 PM »

Janet:
2NJ ... I never noticed the discrepancies prior to your post.

If I am comprehending correctly ... Kyle Kingman's blog that was intended to inform those who were upholding the Persistence endeavor with their prayers and financial support was nothing but BS.  I hope my take is all wrong.
No, I think your take is 100% correct!  Pure, unadulterated crap!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.