March 19, 2024, 02:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407507 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »

Warning:  Very bad head injury, lots of blood.

I don't know what the story is yet, but this looks like a critical injury to me.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1699&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

59 minuut happen | fecha: 09/09/2009 | horario: 22:47

police investigando one cap serious at cabes of one victima in oranjestad

diaranzon night owing to enter informe cu have one person cu is all at blood bent abao in avenida alo tromp, at once owing to dirigi one patrol y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu was have one victima all at blood throw abao cu one cap serious at cabes. at once owing to solicita ambulance cu much urgencia already cu the victima owing to lose much blood. at arrival of ambulance owing to of trip they owing to solicita police for open caminda for they already cu the situation is much critico. is deal here of the victima w. police is investigando the caso here already cu have two version. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2009, 12:01:10 AM »

Good Night, Night Crew......need to update the flu thread....see you tomorrow.
Tick Tock.....

Good night Mere!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Where's the flu thread??????????? Didn't know we had one.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Hi cajun miracle!   

Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4942.0

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2009, 12:33:03 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Hi cajun miracle!   

Here's the link:

Thanks Texasmom. You should be getting some rain soon. We have tons coming for the next few days.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2009, 01:09:50 AM »

Tick Tock.....

Hi cajun miracle!   

Here's the link:

Thanks Texasmom. You should be getting some rain soon. We have tons coming for the next few days.

yw cajun miracle!  It's been so hot here the past few days we can use the rain, just hope it doesn't come with bad storms!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2009, 01:12:35 AM »

9/9/2009 Bondia page 17

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation of text on the right:

judge for do you self are you believe is fair cu first minister y minister of turism is sell not platform cu gruponan spano y place bread of more of 200 father y mother of family at danger? 11 member of parliament of mep y all minister is complice of the inhusticia here come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »

People will not always agree.That is just part of human nature!The focus was,is,and always will be Justice for Natalee Holloway..Period!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »

Warning:  Very bad head injury, lots of blood.

I don't know what the story is yet, but this looks like a critical injury to me.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1699&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

59 minuut happen | fecha: 09/09/2009 | horario: 22:47

police investigando one cap serious at cabes of one victima in oranjestad

diaranzon night owing to enter informe cu have one person cu is all at blood bent abao in avenida alo tromp, at once owing to dirigi one patrol y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu was have one victima all at blood throw abao cu one cap serious at cabes. at once owing to solicita ambulance cu much urgencia already cu the victima owing to lose much blood. at arrival of ambulance owing to of trip they owing to solicita police for open caminda for they already cu the situation is much critico. is deal here of the victima w. police is investigando the caso here already cu have two version. come across

http://awemainta.com/home/

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve throw downstairs at blood fast panderia moderna

diaranson night police owing to wordo calling at height of one internet café near of bakery moderna. at the lugar police owing to on account of achieve one man throw downstairs. according one version he will have to owing to cay y cap his cabes. one another version is cu he owing to wordo bad beat by of one muher. according some of the personana present the victim was like drink. still do not cla what can owing to happen in the caso here. by cu the victim self was in one stado enough bad police not can owing to throw up afo what owing to happen exactly. he owing to wordo transporta cu urgencia for hospital cu begeleiding of police. police still is investigando the caso here y is ask cualkier witness of the suseso here for can favor take contacto cu police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »

9/9/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

at aruba also had entrance hudicial, relaciona cu one organisacion criminal internacional

is talk of one organisacion criminal very big self, cu is dedica they self at business of gold, traficacion of cocaina y labamento of coin, where have person of aruba also meti. one team combina of the netherlands, merca, alemania, belgica, corsow, bonaire y aruba owing to dicidi of haci entradanan hudicial for busca more proof. (lesa more on pagina 2.)

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at còrsow, bonaire, aruba y europa

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio público of antias dutch owing to begin at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs.

listramento at aruba, bonaire, còrsow y europa

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, yesterday confiscacionnan did take lugar at one cantidad big of sitio at antias dutch, aruba y at some country european, among they the netherlands, bèlgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here yesterday during morning y tra’i mèrdia had at bonaire one overall of 18 caso of listramento, esta in 8 cas, 4 instancia of gobièrno y at 6 business. at overall at bonaire owing to haci 2 detencion of a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at còrsow owing to listra at 2 cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w. at aruba owing to listra at 4 cas. at aruba also owing to detené one person, esta c.m., person procedente of bonaire, trahando actualmente at aruba. together n’e islands abc had 25 caso of listramento of cas y edificio.

finalmente 14 caso of listramento did take lugar n’e paisnan european, already mencioná caminda owing to detené 2 person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of candela, vehicle, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidat of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto d and labamento of coin owing to find pista the.o. of contrabanda of gold atrabes of aruba y antias dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take lugar day 27 of march the year here at merca. is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dòler owing to happen in time còrto atrabes of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antias dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion público. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redactá for fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, jopie giskus y evening willem, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, yesterday morning early the listramento mencioná did take lugar among another at home of two person at bonaire. the.o. at home of ramoncito booi. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio público of antias, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of rechèrche of the netherlands, antias dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of còrsow (kpc), of bonaire (kpb), of aruba (kpa), douane of antias dutch, of aruba y guardacosta of antias dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands t’e servicio nacional of rechèrche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), rechèrche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio público (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion t’e instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudicial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio público of antias dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania. the casonan of detencion y listramento at còrsow, bonaire y aruba owing to requerí envolvimento di: 4. huez comisario, 4 fiscal y more cu 100 acolyte policial.

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antias dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2009, 02:37:05 AM »

People will not always agree.That is just part of human nature!The focus was,is,and always will be Justice for Natalee Holloway..Period!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2009, 02:38:06 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2009, 02:53:39 AM »

See ya later monkeys!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2009, 06:33:28 AM »

Booi, Elhage homes raided in
drug, money-laundering probe

~ Colombian cartel links suspected ~

BONAIRE--The homes of opposition UPB leader Ramoncito Booi and UPB member Burney Elhage were raided by Dutch detectives Tuesday morning in connection with an investigation into money-laundering, gold-smuggling, real estate fraud and international drug trafficking.

Elhage’s office at Bonaire’s Flamingo Airport also was searched and equipment was seized as possible evidence in the case.

Authorities in Holland and the Netherlands Antilles also arrested five suspects on Tuesday, including two women who are believed to be involved. The raids in Holland yielded three firearms, including a Kalashnikov assault rifle, ammunition, computers, mobile phones, three cars and a large number of records that will be carefully reviewed.

The Prosecutor’s Office of the Netherlands Antilles is coordinating the investigation and described the motives for the raids as “presumptions of fraud-related offences committed by people within the public administration in Bonaire.” These offences were discovered during a major year-long money-laundering investigation in the Antilles and in Europe.

Within the scope of this coordinated international criminal investigation, confiscations took place at a number of locations in Curaçao, Bonaire and Aruba, and in several European countries, including Holland, Belgium and Austria.

The Prosecutor’s Office in Holland also disclosed that the main suspect in the investigation, a 39-year-old Dutchman W.V.W., had been arrested in Bonaire Tuesday morning. He was suspected of having been on his way to South America to regulate another drug shipment to Holland via West Africa. He will be extradited to Holland.

Some 18 searches were conducted in Bonaire: eight homes, four government agencies and six company premises. Two arrests took place in Bonaire. Searches of two homes and one commercial property took place in Curaçao and one person was arrested there. One arrest was made and searches took place at four homes in Aruba.

The Prosecutor’s Office said the investigation was far from over and would not be limited to the Netherlands Antilles, Aruba and Europe. More house searches and arrests were not excluded.

While investigating the money-laundering practices, a large-scale gold-smuggling ring via Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles was uncovered. This gold-smuggling is related to a March 27 arrest in the US. The detained person is suspected of large-scale drug trafficking of cocaine out of Colombia. More than eight billion dollars had gone through the US accounts this person was managing.

A separate but related investigation and subsequent raid in April discovered almost 4.5 million dollars in a safe house in Holland. Authorities suspect this money was for a narcotic shipment coming from West Africa via Colombia, using Colombian cartel connections for shipments of more than 2,000 pounds.

Ramonsito Booi is in the United States with his son. When reached via phone by Amigoe newspaper, he said he had heard of the raid, but was not aware of the reason. “I cannot reach my wife,” Amigoe reported Booi as saying. “Maybe she’s been told not to answer the phone.”

No indication was given whether he would return to Bonaire.

Burney Elhage could not be reached by phone.

Local media in Bonaire also reported that a Cessna airplane at Flamingo Airport had been confiscated.

The criminal investigation is being conducted by the Kingdom Detective Cooperation Team RST, a team of cooperating Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles and Aruba detectives, in cooperation with the Curaçao Police Force KPC, Bonaire Police Force KPB, Aruba Police Force KPA, Customs Services of the Netherlands Antilles and of Aruba, Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, and a number of foreign investigation services.

The international coalition parties to this investigation are American Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), federal judicial police of Belgium, German Bundes Kriminal Ambt and Austrian Bundes Kriminal Polizei.

The alleged actions of a number of the individuals mentioned were described vividly in the famous Black Book Bonaire prepared by Fundashon Bon Gobernashon Boneiru.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m098/booim098.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2009, 12:50:21 PM »

The latest in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Nothing new is available yet as far as documentation:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
11/16/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (cont from 9-15-09 per stip signed9-3-09)

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Documents filed but not available yet:

09/03/2009 Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINS THE ESTATE OF SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, INC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (TO CONT. THE HEARIN ON PLNTF MOTIONS TO COMPEL FROM 9-15-09 TO 11-16-09 )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY CUT-OFF DATES )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF JAMIE SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES.... )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »

Thanks TxMom!

"...the private investors selected by the Minsitry of Tourism and Transportation and not to conduct a tender process."

Well then.  That would be why we never, ever saw the results of the tender process on the MTBS website - because Mr Edison Breisen himself told them not conduct one - that he'd already awarded the contracts privately.

Now to find out who all those companies/individuals are.....

9/9/2009 Bondia page 17

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation of text on the right:

judge for do you self are you believe is fair cu first minister y minister of turism is sell not platform cu gruponan spano y place bread of more of 200 father y mother of family at danger? 11 member of parliament of mep y all minister is complice of the inhusticia here come across
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2009, 01:18:04 PM »

The latest in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Nothing new is available yet as far as documentation:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
11/16/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (cont from 9-15-09 per stip signed9-3-09)

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Documents filed but not available yet:

09/03/2009 Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINS THE ESTATE OF SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, INC. )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (TO CONT. THE HEARIN ON PLNTF MOTIONS TO COMPEL FROM 9-15-09 TO 11-16-09 )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY CUT-OFF DATES )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF JAMIE SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES.... )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Thanks Klaas!

I know there is something I am not getting but ... a professional I would think a  comparison of the Jamie Skeeter hard drive with the recording that was heard by Phil McGraw's viewing  audience should reveal the truth in regards to the defamation of Deepak Kalpoe.  Was the Dr. Phil recording deceptively manipulated?  Yes?  No?

Considering both Aruba and the Kalpoes' attorney contend that the Peter Devries recording exonerates the Kalpoes from implication in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... Phil McGraw's recording had better be on the up and up or ... Aruba and the Kalpoes win big time.

Janet

+++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

THE KALPOES' ATTORNEY

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. PhilLOS ANGELES (AP) ―   

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2009, 05:22:43 PM »

Jaime Skeeters stated what he heard, besides recording it.  All three pimps may very well have had sex/raped Natalee and perhaps K2 do not know the aftermath. Both the tape and Peter R. could be correct.

Thanks, Klaas for checking on the lawsuit.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »

O/T

From a previous discussion, on another site:

How is it that there was not enough evidence to search the Sloot main house but yet, they could confiscate the two cars?? Who saw a Sloot out driving to enable a search of the Sloot vehicles?  The neighbors? K2? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.