March 18, 2024, 09:47:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407461 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: October 09, 2009, 01:10:09 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: October 09, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

I'm not surprised to see what he or she is saying about their father 
Interesting....but WHY now after 22 months since that post??? 

Maybe he/she was googling their flaky father's name to see what came up? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: October 09, 2009, 01:16:16 AM »

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »

Yeah, I'm sure that is it -- but it is just odd!

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »

Nite Monkeys.   Bring Natalee home!!!!!!!!!!!!           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: October 09, 2009, 01:23:33 AM »

Wreck - I'm snoopy and I did sort of check out the poster to see if their claim to be Daniel Young's child was plausible.  It is entirely possible as this person looks to be posting from the general area that Daniel Young lives.

A refresher   

http://www.guidedlight.com/
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: October 09, 2009, 01:27:50 AM »

Wreck - I'm snoopy and I did sort of check out the poster to see if their claim to be Daniel Young's child was plausible.  It is entirely possible as this person looks to be posting from the general area that Daniel Young lives.

A refresher   

http://www.guidedlight.com/
No, I believe it is all legit .......... it is just "odd". I wish this person had found us when these 2 nuts were trying their "con" on us a few years ago!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: October 09, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »

Nite Monkeys.   Bring Natalee home!!!!!!!!!!!!           

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:54 AM »

Just caught up.Prayers to Klaas & family!!! an angelic monkey

We need to hone in on this Marcos thing.Who,what,when,where,why and how......Pandora's box!We will get to JUSTICE!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: October 09, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 09, 2009, 02:18:18 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: October 09, 2009, 02:35:01 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

HERE TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: October 09, 2009, 02:47:14 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

HERE TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night, and God bless you too KTF!   an angelic monkey

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 09, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. John didn˘t press him for more information, which was probably a good thing at that time. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Thanks Kermit.

I had read this quote of Kyle Kingman many times but just now realized its implication.

Think about it.  The sonar discovery of the cage/trap was on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

It also means (unless you buy into the profound coincidence that an Aruban cop's brother had a "vision" with the latitude of the cage) that ALE knew the location of Natalee's remains.

To me that means whoever this detective was, he somehow obtained bits and pieces of her location, and wanted to help.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: October 09, 2009, 09:23:51 AM »

While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. John didn˘t press him for more information, which was probably a good thing at that time. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Thanks Kermit.

I had read this quote of Kyle Kingman many times but just now realized its implication.

Think about it.  The sonar discovery of the cage/trap was on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

It also means (unless you buy into the profound coincidence that an Aruban cop's brother had a "vision" with the latitude of the cage) that ALE knew the location of Natalee's remains.

To me that means whoever this detective was, he somehow obtained bits and pieces of her location, and wanted to help.
ALE knew and ALWAYS knew where she was.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 09, 2009, 10:17:01 AM »

Just another thought.....Marcos email that I reposted (thanks to Blonde) a page or two ago...dated 1/12....while Kyle was on R&R.....just an observation....no accusations intended.   

Another something that I don't recall being discussed here...........

Anyone find it a bit hinky that Tim Trahan, their ONLY diver, was sent off the Persistence - to another country, no less - just in time for the Jan 7 Aruban only dive?

Anyone know what Other Country he went to? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 09, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

I find it very interesting that what used to be the Ministry of Tourism and Transportation is no more.  Those two areas are now split between two different Ministries.

I'm sure this has already been posted...

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75280

New Government To Be Sworn In On October 28th 2009

October 8th 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-Mike Eman leader of the AVP party, who won the parliamentary election on
September 25th, has made an unofficial presentation of the Eman Administration to the Govenor
of Aruba for the next 4 years. It is the fastest government formation in Aruba's political history to
date.

The Eman Administration will consist of 7 Ministers. They 7 Ministers are presently going through a
screening (including that of any criminal record) before the Eman Administration is made official.
Below are the 7 Ministers form the Eman Administration until 2014.

The Prime Minister of Aruba, and Minister of General Affairs
Michiel Godfried Eman (Mike Eman)
Date of Birth: September 1st 1961

Minister of Justice and Education
Msc. Phd. Arthur Lawrence Dowers
Date of Birth: May 26th 1965

Minister of Public Works and Environment
Oslin Benito Sevinger
Date of Birth: January 12th 1965

Miniser of Tourism and Labour
Otmar Enrique Oduber
Date of Birth: August 7th 1972

Minister of Finance, Transportation and Utilities
Ing. Mike Eric de Meza
Date of Birth: May 13th 1963

Minister of Economic, Social and Cultural Affairs
Michelle Janice Winklaar
Date of Birth: September 20th 1960

Minister of Public Health and Sports
Phd. Richard Wayne Milton Visser
Date of Birth: April 24th 1965

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:13 AM »

Thanks Kermit.

Janet

ALE knew and ALWAYS knew where she was.

At least some of them did - that is a certainty, IMO.

I'm finding it more and more curious that Kyle began evading Freebirds when we started questioning him on the names of ALE that they came into contact with.

I specifically remember throwing out names of those officers we knew were involved in the investigation in the beginning.................and he stated he remembered NO ONE'S NAME.  That he would have to check the logs to get those names........................the logs that had been stripped from the Persistence.

I find that very odd.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: October 09, 2009, 11:19:05 AM »

Could it be that the Persistence endeavor was deceptively two fold from the getgo ... oil mapping and searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  However ... it was not until the Dectective and (?) ... just prior to the sonar discovery ... entered the scenario that John S. sold out and ... he  became a participate in the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

The timing of the Dectective and (?) entering the scene and ... the locating of the crab/trap is so coincidental.

Janet

+++++++

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

++++++++

DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

The following words of Tim Miller convinces me that Gerold Dompig knew very early on about the location of the trap/cage.  This was the reason that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway attempted a search in the area where the trap was eventually located in November, 2005.  However ... Dompig flip flopped in his support of the search at that time.

I contend that the "detective and brother" entering the scenario was the beginning of the John Silvetti and Tim Trahan betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.  Read the above words of Kyle Kingman very carefully.

Janet

++++++

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2005

TIM MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

On the Record w / Greta - November 1, 2005

TIM MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January 13, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: October 09, 2009, 11:25:13 AM »

Janet - I believe the Persistence's mission was likely twofold from the beginning.

But I don't think Silvetti strayed from doing the right thing until after the Dec 29th ROV dive on the cage.  I don't think he strayed until he met with Arubans after that date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.