March 18, 2024, 08:34:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407448 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: October 09, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »

I'm finding it more and more curious that Kyle began evading Freebirds when we started questioning him on the names of ALE that they came into contact with.

I specifically remember throwing out names of those officers we knew were involved in the investigation in the beginning.................and he stated he remembered NO ONE'S NAME.  That he would have to check the logs to get those names........................the logs that had been stripped from the Persistence.

I find that very odd.

I don't.

I contend that this was the beginning of the Kyle Kingman flip flop.  He wanted his own words to go away.  Obviously the man who he had a difference of opinion with in regards to the trap was now an avenue to further his career opportunities.  The price ... keep quiet!

Janet

++++++++

INCENTIVE TO BETRAY: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

++++++

THE DIFFERENCES

Kyle Kingsman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John.  The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: October 09, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »

Mods

I apologize.  Please delete post 1820.

Thank you

Janet

Done...YW
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:18:00 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: October 09, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »

Janet - I believe the Persistence's mission was likely twofold from the beginning.

But I don't think Silvetti strayed from doing the right thing until after the Dec 29th ROV dive on the cage.  I don't think he strayed until he met with Arubans after that date.

I did at one time but ... not any more.

When you consider that there would have been only one day for the "powers that be" to coordinate the deception as well as the false lead that caused the "liability" to step off the ship ... I now believe the origins of  deception took place when the detective and brother entered the scenerio.

Janet

+++++

Could it be that the Persistence endeavor was deceptively two fold from the getgo ... oil mapping and searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  However ... it was not until the Dectective and (?) ... just prior to the sonar discovery ... entered the scenario that John S. sold out and ... he  became a participate in the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

The timing of the Dectective and (?) entering the scene and ... the locating of the crab/trap is so coincidental.

Janet

+++++++

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: October 09, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »

Think about it.

1.  According to Tim Miller and Dave Holloway ... Gerold Dompig knew the location of the trap in November, 2005.

2.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the detective and his brother enter the scenario just prior to Christmas, 2007.

3.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the detective and his brother agree to a meetting on the Persistence.

3.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the sonar discovery of the trap occurred on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: October 09, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

According to Kyle Kingsman ... the crew were excited by what was revealed in the ROV dive of December 29, 2007 ... everybody except John Silvetti.

This follow quote of Kyle Kingman convinces me the betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family had already been planned and ... the ROV dive of December 29, 2007 that clearly revealed all had not been anticipated.

Janet

++++

Kyle Kingsman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap. I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day. I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at. My heart broke for Dave and Beth.  Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th. I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti. In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »

Think about it.

1.  According to Tim Miller and Dave Holloway ... Gerold Dompig knew the location of the trap in November, 2005.

2.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the detective and his brother enter the scenario just prior to Christmas, 2007.

3.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the detective and his brother agree to a meetting on the Persistence.

3.  According to Kyle Kingman ... the sonar discovery of the trap occurred on Christmas Day, 2007.

Janet

I'm thinking about it......   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: October 09, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »

Mods

I apologize.  Please delete post 1820.

Thank you

Janet

Done...YW

Thanks again 2NJ

Good Morning All.

Canadian Thanksgiving is being held at our home this weekend.  I better clean my house.  Some in attendance may begin to suspect that I spend all my retirement hours on the computer.

Janet
9:30 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: October 09, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »

Think about it.

Janet

I'm thinking about it......   

I am just thankful that you don't just scroll by my posts.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 09, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »

Hello Janet and KTF good to see you both still here.  I noticed not much new going on lately but your still here.  I like that type of consistency especially for Natalee! Well just thought I would say hello and I pray everyday Natalee comes home where she belongs.

antunym

Thanks you.

You have no idea how your words provided the encouragement I required.  I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed in my efforts behind the scenes in compiling the many aspects of the Persistence story.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Your welcome Janet I think your right on when it comes to most of this and you being here expressing it keeps me very hopeful for Natalee to come home.  Keep it up because the squeeky wheel always gets the oil right?  A very big thanks to you Janet.   I'm not always signed on but I'm always looking to see what you and the other loyal people to Natalee have figured out.  You all are amazing!

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: October 09, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »

KYLE WALKED SM THRU STEP BY STEP ON WHAT WAS MOST LIKELY SAID IN HIS PRESS CONFERENCE

OCEAN SAYS
You mean to tell me that the Monkeys have not dug up a copy of Mos's press release about this yet?  I find this hard to believe.
#936 on: Today at 06:24:35 PM »

OCEAN SAYS
Klaasend thank you.. I figured you had it.  I was just making sure, else I would post it.  It's what the media is reporting from.  I like reading original statements before they're re-written by the press.  But that's just me.
#951 on: Today at 06:34:33 PM »

JANET POSTED THE PRESS RELEASE AND SEVERAL ARTICLES SAYING THEY DIDNT MATCH

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Hollo way’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

OCEAN SAYS
I will not comment about the trap. 
Mos's press release is accurate and nearly verbatim of the FBI report.

#961 on: Today at 06:45:24 PM »

Not one word aboutthe dna.
#969 on: Today at 06:50:54 PM » ALA GUNSLINGER

AZ LADY SAYS
That's okay, Ocean.  Logic dictates that the FBI are not just testing fabric.  There would be no need to do this.  I'm sure Mos' press release is verbatim from ONE paragraph of the FBI report.  Now, I would really like to see the rest of the FBI report, the other paragraphs that Mos (and you) will not comment upon.  I'm sure we will be made aware in due time.

AZ LADY SAYS
How wonderfully ironic!  Just as Aruba shut out the FBI throughout most of this investigation, now the table are turned.  The FBI has now shut out Mos!  They didn't give him the information about the other items in the cage.  That's turn about and fair play, in my book.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.980
#983 on: Today at 07:00:24 PM

NUT 44 SAYS
When MF first reported it on Feb.26 it was posted as>>

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~~~~~~~

Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'
#984 on: Today at 07:00:34 PM

AZ LADY SAYS
I don't buy it.  Tim would not have called Dave for just fabric.  The pics we saw show a trap with more in it than just fabric.  The FBI are not telling Mos the results, other than the fabric is not what she wore on her last night in Aruba.  In other words, the FBI are not saying ANYTHING!  That's as it should be.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.0
#6 on: Today at 07:04:56 PM

Kyle said: After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand,

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look. Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull

John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

He (John)changed his focus on Dec 30th after the "Dateline dive".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: October 09, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

Kermit!!!

HELP!!!

I cannot seem to locate the Kyle Kingman quote that implies that Mos/Richardson (?) and John Silvetti were suspicious of him leaking ROV images to the internet.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 09, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

Dec. 6, 2007 Kyle registered at BFN & posted:
Dec. 9, 2007 Kyle posted at BFN: I fly on Wednesday to Aruba.
Dec. 14, 2007 KYLE posted at BFN:
This will be my last post on this forum at least until the search is over.   I will be flying tomorrow (Sat) to reunite with the Persistence.  Thank you all for your continued efforts,&n bsp; love, prayers, and support. 
Dec. 18, 2007 - LegallyLex posted at BFN: John told me when he got to Aruba Saturday that NBC was the only news team there at the time. The rest of the reporters had left when JVDS was released
Dec 18, 2007 - KYLE posted at BFN:   We must use all available press agencies to shed light onto the authorities involved.
NOTE: Kyle's upset seems to stem from news that Mos is going to close the case end of Dec.

December 20 Caps signed up that scared monkeys

Just before Christmas COP & his brother meet on the Persistence
Christmas day - find trap/cage

Fri Dec. 28 1200 hrs.
"last night, most of the crew and search team took a break and had dinner on the island.

KYLE posted at BFN - first round of ROV dives between Dec 29th to about the 7th of January.

Jan 7 - aruba only divers

Jan 10 - 14 Kyle posted he was off the boat staying at Holiday Inn.
BUT on Jan 11 Kyle posted:

Quote from: oceanexploration on January 11, 2008, 12:15:08 AM
Well back to work.  Goodnight all.  God bless.  Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragment. All the crew is sincerely thankful for the support. ~K

January 11 or 12th Kyle saw a ship around the dive site...

January 17 Kyle posts at scared monkeys that things are going on
January 17 Caps puts his first post on scared monkeys

January 21 Caps says it clearly states where the body was dumped
January 22 there is a leak that says the persistence found something
January 22 Caps says it clearly states the Montana pond

Posted 2nd week of FEB: KYLE:  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

FEB 27, Kyle emailed that the persistence was waiting for weather to clear and a crew took a small boat to the pond that hasn't been searched.

ONE DAY LATER:
FEB 28th -  the Persistence  asking for money to continue the search.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: October 09, 2009, 01:02:51 PM »

KYLE WALKED SM THRU STEP BY STEP ON WHAT WAS MOST LIKELY SAID IN HIS PRESS CONFERENCE

OCEAN SAYS
You mean to tell me that the Monkeys have not dug up a copy of Mos's press release about this yet?  I find this hard to believe.
#936 on: Today at 06:24:35 PM »

OCEAN SAYS
Klaasend thank you.. I figured you had it.  I was just making sure, else I would post it.  It's what the media is reporting from.  I like reading original statements before they're re-written by the press.  But that's just me.
#951 on: Today at 06:34:33 PM »

JANET POSTED THE PRESS RELEASE AND SEVERAL ARTICLES SAYING THEY DIDNT MATCH

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Hollo way’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

OCEAN SAYS
I will not comment about the trap. 
Mos's press release is accurate and nearly verbatim of the FBI report.

#961 on: Today at 06:45:24 PM »

Not one word aboutthe dna.
#969 on: Today at 06:50:54 PM » ALA GUNSLINGER

AZ LADY SAYS
That's okay, Ocean.  Logic dictates that the FBI are not just testing fabric.  There would be no need to do this.  I'm sure Mos' press release is verbatim from ONE paragraph of the FBI report.  Now, I would really like to see the rest of the FBI report, the other paragraphs that Mos (and you) will not comment upon.  I'm sure we will be made aware in due time.

AZ LADY SAYS
How wonderfully ironic!  Just as Aruba shut out the FBI throughout most of this investigation, now the table are turned.  The FBI has now shut out Mos!  They didn't give him the information about the other items in the cage.  That's turn about and fair play, in my book.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.980
#983 on: Today at 07:00:24 PM

NUT 44 SAYS
When MF first reported it on Feb.26 it was posted as>>

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~~~~~~~

Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'
#984 on: Today at 07:00:34 PM

AZ LADY SAYS
I don't buy it.  Tim would not have called Dave for just fabric.  The pics we saw show a trap with more in it than just fabric.  The FBI are not telling Mos the results, other than the fabric is not what she wore on her last night in Aruba.  In other words, the FBI are not saying ANYTHING!  That's as it should be.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.0
#6 on: Today at 07:04:56 PM

Kyle said: After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand,

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look. Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull

John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive

He (John)changed his focus on Dec 30th after the "Dateline dive".

The plan was to convince the world through the Dateline special that nothing case related was in the trap and ... the search effort would move on to "deeper waters" as instructed by the "powers that be".

However ... the December 29, 2007 ROV dive which clearly revealed ... according to the ships ROV image analyst ... that Natalee Holloway's remains were most likely in that trap ... would come back to haunt them through Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: October 09, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »

Kermit!!!

HELP!!!

I cannot seem to locate the Kyle Kingman quote that implies that Mos/Richardson (?) and John Silvetti were suspicious of him leaking ROV images to the internet.

Thanks

Janet

May 17 Kyle posted to us:
Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM. This is not true. Also, I need to show that I wasn't the first to leak the information about the pond search. Please Help if you can. Thanks!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: October 09, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »

Think about it.

Janet

Behind the scenes
Mark Purcell...........> Caps
Kawish..................> Caps
Kawish..................> Kalpoe brothers and Michael Dompig
Kathy Drenga.........> Caps and Kawish
Caps.....................> Clyde Burke
Caps......................> Witness
Caps......................> lalasmom
lalasmom................> Dave Holloway
Dave Holloway.........> Caps
Caps......................> Tim Miller, John Silvetti
John Silvetti............> Witness

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »

Kermit

As eldest son, DIL and 3 year old grandson from Vancouver Island will be spending the entire Thanksgiving weekend with us ... I will go to your profile on Tuesday and read all your most recent posts.  Please keep them coming.

Thanks so much.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: October 09, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »

Kermit!!!

HELP!!!

Thanks

Janet

Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM. This is not true. Also, I need to show that I wasn't the first to leak the information about the pond search. Please Help if you can. Thanks!

What was true.  Kyle Kingman did the right thing and leaked those images ... that SM ultimately received ... to the FBI.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 09, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »

Kermit!!!

HELP!!!

Thanks

Janet

A team concern.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

Hello Janet and KTF good to see you both still here.  I noticed not much new going on lately but your still here.  I like that type of consistency especially for Natalee! Well just thought I would say hello and I pray everyday Natalee comes home where she belongs.

antunym

Thanks you.

You have no idea how your words provided the encouragement I required.  I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed in my efforts behind the scenes in compiling the many aspects of the Persistence story.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Your welcome Janet I think your right on when it comes to most of this and you being here expressing it keeps me very hopeful for Natalee to come home.  Keep it up because the squeeky wheel always gets the oil right?  A very big thanks to you Janet.   I'm not always signed on but I'm always looking to see what you and the other loyal people to Natalee have figured out.  You all are amazing!

an angelic monkey

BUMP

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: October 09, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »

The plan was to convince the world through the Dateline special that nothing case related was in the trap and ... the search effort would move on to "deeper waters" as instructed by the "powers that be".

However ... the December 29, 2007 ROV dive which clearly revealed ... according to the ships ROV image analyst ... that Natalee Holloway's remains were most likely in that trap ... would come back to haunt them through Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

Actually, I do not believe that they expected the cage to be revealed so the world would never have known if Dateline had not shown that cage in their special. Keep in mind, that Tim Tehran was trying to stop Dateline from airing that footage allegedly to protect the family from seeing that. Tim Miller was sent off the boat by John Silvetti according to Kyle. Even though we know that Tim Miller was still around for a couple of days. The Aruban's were working behind the scenes with setting up the Margos scam and the Pond hoax for Dave Holloway, which completely got the focus off of the cage/trap. Then there was the Rover tapes confession. Joran had no idea that he was being taped. He thought Patrick was his ally. The only piece of information he left out of his confession was the name of the man who helped him get rid of Natalee's body.
He admitted to raping her.

Who is the cop that helped Joran?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.