April 19, 2024, 02:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 409906 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: October 09, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »

So..Dolph helped Paulus & The Perps from the getgo???

Well let's think about it for a minute.......

Yes, we had vd Straten - Paulus' good buddy

We had Dennis Jacobs - Narcotics detective assigned to this case as lead Detective

We had Dolph in charge of this case behind the scenes and calling the shots for..............wasn't it almost a full year before we knew about him?

And who was in charge of the ALE staffing?  Who could have been making decisions as to who worked what cases?

Jeannette Richardson.

The tie between all of the above and the MEP party (Rudy Croes and Nel Oduber)?

Jan vd Straten and Jeannette Richardson sat on the 2005 election committe for the MEP party. 

For the love of God,Jeannette Richardson is a woman and she could be complicit in the cover-up of the rape and murder of an 18 yr-old girl..... She must feel real good about herself!Prayers for her children,If she has any!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:42 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDINGS

Logic dictates that collaborating with enemy is only going to further the Aruban agenda that is preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Considering his chosen profession ... I will give Peter Devries the benefit of the doubt that he comprehends.

Janet

++++++++

ON THE RECORD WITH GRETA - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

ON THE RECORD WITH GRETA - APRIL 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: October 09, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1883 on: October 09, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: October 09, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I hope that all is OK.  Family is where it is at!  You are are a good daughter-in-law.

Klaas ... The Aruban Justice Minister ... gave credit to the vile accusations spewed forth by the two psychics against the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway when it was implied that Young and Castillo's accusations should be investigated.

Janet

+++++++

REMINDER:

Amigoe
January 17, 2008
Natalee abused by stepfather Jug

This time, the local media has paid plenty of attention to the story of Dan Young and Kelly Castillo.

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

Jossy Mansur
EMAIL
January 18, 2008

I am aware of the two "spiritualists" trying to get some publicity. As far as we can tell, they seem to be men who claim to have contacts with the dead, and who hold dialogues with the nether regions. None of the stories they put out measure up to the truth, and their assessments of Natalee and Beth is way off course and totally false.

They were brought to Aruba by a member of this government, and we all know what that means! As far as we are concerned. it's just an act put on by two "spiritualists" that claim to belong to "the Guiding Light", whatever that is or means.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329921#msg329921

Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young
Bon Dia Aruba
April 10, 2006

"There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her."

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386

Dan Young insists:
Jug Twitty is the father of the baby that Natalee was carrying
DIARIO Aruba
01/17/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): A press conference took place Wednesday morning related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The press conference was given by two Americans, Dan Young and Kelly Castillo, who work in the spiritual world [mediums].

During an encounter of the press with the two people who work in the spiritual world, which surrounded the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the press asked Dan Young and Kelly Castillo what really happened to the American youngster.

According to Young, the week of her disappearance, Natalee worked out a plan because she knew that her mom and dad were coming to Aruba.

Young continued to say that at a certain time in 2006, they brought police to a place without using a map. When police observed something remarkable, their mouths dropped and one of the police agents D.J. said that he would send agents with special dogs early the following morning, but this never happened.

Young also said that he has the names of various people who were with Natalee and the names of the different streets where she was.

He said that Natalee suffered an overdose in the hands of other people who are not Joran, Satish or Deepak.

According to Young, if this was not true, he would not know all the names and details.

Young explained that he understands everything about this case, because when he was younger, he also ran away from home.

According to Young, it’s true that Joran left Natalee at the beach, but afterwards other people came across Natalee and befriended her. They helped her hide in the San Nicolas area.

According to Young, it is practically impossible to think that a 17 year old boy such as Joran could be so good to cause an international mystery, after which he passed his exams easily.

Young said that when by coincidence he met Paul and Anita van der Sloot, he put his hand on Paul’s chest and said: “I know that your son didn’t do anything” and Paul and Anita started to cry.

Press asks Young of how Beth lied.

According to Young, she lied to hide what really was happening in their family back home. It was not the first time Natalee ran away from home [according to Young].

Joran himself said that Natalee said that her mom was like “Hitler”.

Young asked himself of how no one interrogated adequately the kids who were with Natalee in Aruba, nor the pilot of the private jet that brought Beth to Aruba.

Beth wants to put the attention on Joran and on an island that supposedly didn’t do enough, to distract the attention from herself and the situation in her home.

Beth believed that Anita and Paul van der Sloot at first also were helping to hide Natalee. Young continued to say that there’s a female person of high position who is no longer in Aruba who has much more information on this matter.

She is in the U.S. and knew for sure that Natalee was alive. This case became a big “cover up”.

Young also said that Beth and Jug were very afraid of the truth coming out. Young dared Jug and Beth to prove him wrong.

According to Young, he is willing to put his reputation and career on the like. Young said that Beth and especially Jug are in fear that the truth comes out because he [Jug] is the father of the baby that Natalee was carrying.

DIARIO asked Young the names of any of the people who knew the truth of Natalee’s disappearance and he mentioned Marian Ann Smith and someone name Minard.

Young also showed to the press the immigration document that clearly showed that Beth arrived in Aruba at 7:45 at night and not 11:00 as Beth has said.

DIARIO asked Young and Castillo some of the names of the local people who know about this case and Young said that one of them is locked up in KIA and that he spoke with Dolphi Richardson about this and also other authorities.

DIARIO asked Young how he believed that those who were with Natalee did not come forward with her to claim the reward money.

Young explained that because people had seen what happened to Joran, Deepak and Satish and the fact that the young woman died of an overdose at a certain point, was sufficient reason for them not to come forward.

Despite everything that was brought up by Young and Castillo, DIARIO’s point of view remains unchanged, which is that Joran, Satish and Deepak are those who really know what happened to Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

Posted by Getagrip

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-insists-jug-twitty-is-father.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 09, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

PRAYER REQUESTS
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.3800

I am requesting that your  send your prayers of healing and recovery to my daughter Shaunie.  She is undergoing surgery on her leg and chest for Melanoma tomorrow morning.  Fortunately it was caught early, and I am asking prayers that this surgery will resolve all of this for her. My thanks as always.

UPDATE

She has 30 stitches on her knee and 10 on her chest.  They think they got it all, but will wait for the full biopsy to be returned.   I appreciate your prayers so much.  I hope we are just going to continue in the healing and be done with it. 

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 09, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

an angelic monkey   Janet, thank you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1887 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:55 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: October 10, 2009, 12:15:01 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63592.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Aruba Ports Authority loses one million case

October 9, 2009, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

Container Ship Zim Houston III collided in 2005, a pilot boat and the quay of the container port. The damage ran into the millions.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Ports Authority (APA) has a civil suit last Wednesday against the company lost MS Austria. The Port Authority claimed some 2 million florin of the company, which in turn suggested a counterclaim of $ 500,000. Both demands were rejected by the Court. Director Alfonso Boekhoudt APA informs that disagrees with the decision and "will certainly appeal.

In March 2005 there was a heavy collision in the container port of Oranjestad. Upon entry into a port slowed the container ship Zim Houston III and not speed collided with great force against the quay, at the place where a new tug was moored. The small boat was swept by the great ship disappeared and half under water. The pilot boat got here irreparably damaged. The blow to the quay wall was so loud that a large crack formed and the walls of the building of the coastal station were damaged. The main tube of the water supply of the WEB was also heavily damaged. The material damage by experts from the port authorities are estimated at 3.8 million florin. This concerns the largely destroyed pilot boat, the restoration of the quay wall and a wall of a building of APA, rental of hangar vessels from abroad and the purchase of a new replacement vessel. The pilot boat was destroyed only three years in business in the Aruban port.

The container ship was then detained for some time pending a bank guarantee for the settlement of the damage. The captain of the ship because it was blamed for causing the accident. After a bank guarantee was issued, the ship should leave a few weeks later. Attempts to settle, were unsuccessful and therefore Aruba Ports Authority in 2005 began a lawsuit against the German parent company MS Austria. Despite the ruling of the Court of First Instance has APA hopeful the appeal. "We believe that the Court did not take into account existing case law and new legislation," said director Boekhoudt. "If a settlement can still not be affected, then we have a long way to go legal." Should the Port Authority in the Common Court again in the heads, then APA is prepared to go in appeal to the Supreme Court, as shows the determined director know.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: October 10, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63590.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

6 months for arms sales to Mansur

October 9, 2009, 14:13 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Suspected F.P. earlier this week has 6 months imprisonment of which 157 days probation and a probation period of 2 years to her demands heard. He is accused of including illegal firearm sales at the Luis Mansur and involvement in so-called Domino case, which Mansur on members of a SWAT team shot.

The president was accused of a shooting club and had a license for two firearms. During a search of justice, however, found five different firearms and also were not, as required by law, in a locked gun safe. Were also machines for making ammunition was found and there were combustible materials distributed. There was no additional fire extinguisher present. During a police interview of Mansur known that he was a hunting rifle from the suspect P. would have purchased.

The suspect was when he sold the rifle, also involved in arranging the shooting of a membership club for Mansur. "The suspect knew so well that Mansur was not a Member and Firearms should not have." Said the prosecutor. Besides prison and probation, the prosecution also demanded a fine of 3000 florin or 60 days imprisonment. The seized firearms to be destroyed. Because the judge wants clarification on some points, the Court sent the case back to the investigating judge. There is no new date pinned to treat this matter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 10, 2009, 12:21:21 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63594.php

Google translation:

Temporary permit for Dutch

October 9, 2009, 14:21 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - European and Antillean Dutch, who like to draw on Aruba and this year already spent 180 days in Aruba, now get a "temporary permit" until January 2010 for the necessary papers to settle here on the island. This confirms Booshi Minister Wever (MEP) of Public Health, Environmental, Administrative and Immigration today tege the Amigoe.

The minister said the measure taken to "show our good faith" against the Dutch. Spokesman of the Representation of the Netherlands (VNO) Menno Bart is aware of the temporary license, but remains cautious in his statements. "I've heard in the corridors, but it is not official. You should put Dimas call, they have the last word, "says Bart.

Yet he says that this measure would be taken because of the confusion that might have arisen recently about the tightening of the old Alien Admission Policy by August 1. After half hours on the line to have hung Dimas, without success, able minister Booshi the news is confirmed with certainty. "But you details on the press release of Dimas waiting where everything is told. Since the organization is now doing, "said Booshi.

On September 11 this newspaper first wrote about the new Alien Admission Policy. When it was announced that Dutch tourists who like to stay long in Aruba, the rules have been tightened since August 1. They may now stay up to 180 days in a period of twelve months. This part replaces the old Aliens Admission Policy of November 1, 2007 that people from the Kingdom of the Netherlands more than 180 consecutive days per calendar year as tourists may stay in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: October 10, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63593.php

Google translation:

Budget deficit is 97 million higher

October 9, 2009, 14:19 (GMT -04:00)

Mike and Mike Eman formateur de Meza Werleman talking to Derrick, Executive Director of Finance

ORANGE CITY - Formateur Mike Eman said to have been unpleasantly surprised yesterday when during the conversation with Derrick Werleman, Executive Director of Finance, it appeared that over the deficit in the budget starting at 2009 indicated an additional deficit of as much as 97 miloen florin is. "That means an additional 97 million have to borrow," said Eman. The shortages are the result of additional government revenue was much lower than estimated. The fact that this additional government deficit would have kept silent and would not have acted in the past blamed the formateur election time. "Transparency was probably not optimal in that time. Was this done in a different period than we had learned much earlier. But because it was a sensitive time we did not know everything. We now know that Finance Department had sent a letter to the minister in which he expressed his concerns. The letter we had not seen. Did we have seen it then we probably also an issue of it during the elections. Now we get this letter as formateur is to see and we know exactly what the concerns were and what was recommended, "said Eman, who adds that there have been indications from the Department of Finance, which would increase the deficit and unpack that a little group of confidants Minister Nilo Swaen were in the hole that finding how they could absorb. "One of the options which have been thought out loud, was the adaptation of the rate of BBO" said Eman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 10, 2009, 12:37:02 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63591.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Nelson Oduber state office, but opposition continues to perform

October 9, 2009, 14:14 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - outgoing Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) state in the coming reign off his seat in Parliament to a younger candidate. The party leader said, however, will remain active opposition figure outside the parliament. "I've decided that after the election, even though I have 6320 votes, I both inside and outside the parliament can represent as leader of MEP." Following the election result requires changes in MEP, said Oduber. "So I decided to step aside and put a new candidate if the chance. I also hope that some of my colleagues to follow my example. I do not think for today, but four years now look forward to the next election and how MEP will then have to present, with new people. "Oduber continues to be party leader and will" quietly "fulfill its role in the opposition . In all likelihood follow Xiomara Ruiz-Maduro him.

"Sales Girl '
During the press conference took Oduber quite forward to the forthcoming new cabinet ministers of the Eman. "For eight years, the Government of MEP accuses people who put ministerial posts have not had experience in terms of their ministry. But when I look who is now Minister of Finance, would you as a good carpenter to send to the hospital to perform operations. With all due respect to Mike de Meza, according molecules can handle it fine because it is chemical engineer, but for public finances seems to me a political appointment. He also said Michelle Winklaar a sales girl "from a telecom provider and Otmar Oduber a former office boy with a bachelor's degree. "And then we got the wind from the front because our Minister of Justice was an expert in laboratia", said Oduber, who only at this press conference was the opportunity to congratulate the winning parties. "Let me congratulate the parties that won seats. I wish them luck and hope they make good use of what the people have given them to work for the coming years and that they too will live up to promises made. Our job will be to keep them there also. "

Interbank
Oduber says now "feel freer to" at the way he considers appropriate to conduct opposition. "When I enter I will opposition grounded. I have a lot of documents at my disposal. "Oduber told the press be streamed copies of the full report around the Interbank scandal, which the family Eman at a rate of 0 percent and no deposit would have borrowed money to refinance the bankrupt Emco company. "I want to know what other banks that can so we can correct our campaign debt. Also for the debts we have incurred in bringing Kassav ', said Oduber. "Later, FCCA at the amount of a debt of 100 million guilders a forced." It was the fault of the family are included Eman. "I have all documents." Oduber doubts the Ministry table nature of formateur Mike Eman, since he personally guarantee for the loan. "I find it immoral that your company is piped to two million a debt of 100 million people for which it pays. Interbank AVP and the party was also owed money, I have it in writing. "In the future, the outgoing premier release more documents. "I am a man of ethics and I have never previously made public, but now I distribute them in a series."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: October 10, 2009, 12:43:52 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63587.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

90,000 friends

October 9, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Nine buses driving around with a striking welcome message to tourists. This invites visitors to enjoy the beautiful beaches and 90,000 friends who have not yet met. The campaign is sponsored by the Marriott hotel and Tourime Aruba Tourist Authority (ATA). The message, according to Bettina Gonzalez, project director of sales and marketing for Marriott Vacation Club two-fold. "It is both a recognition of the community that they make Aruba a special place, as a signal to the tourists that we are very pleased to have them as our guest." According to ATA Director Myrna Jansen, the campaign at a good time . Come late October organizers of business meetings around the world now for the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives (SITE) conference here, said Jansen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46:38 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63585.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Conference Tourism Site

October 9, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The ATA and Tourism Tourist Organization AHATA are busy preparing for the annual conference of the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives (Site). Given the importance of the event, the organization visits to government organizations and business to them informing them of what is going on. It is the second time the conference site will be held in Aruba.

The organization holds each year a comprehensive selection to host the next conference site to choose. Aruba was in 1993 though the first host of the conference site. The event begins on October 30 and runs until November 2. ATA AHATA and cooperate with the Aruba Convention Bureau for the organization accordingly. Delegations with influential people from the travel come from all over the world to participate in workshops, roundtable discussions, networking evenings and gala dinners. The benefit to Aruba, ATA said, is that these people spend millions in the travel and opportunity to learn about everything the island has to offer.

The non-profit organization Site was founded in 1973 and is currently over 2100 members from 87 different countries. The members are mainly executives and managers of travel companies. Mission of the organization is to promote business congresses, motivation and other business travel. Site members can use knowledge of 'best practice' experiences and expertise.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »

No mention of the partner?    Monkey Devil!

http://awemainta.com/home/

10/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Google translation:

Lawyers mr A.A.D.A. Carlo N.V.
Currently, our office space for:
an attorney-employee
for general legal practice, in particular di
litigation practice.
Written solliciaties, with a curriculum vitae, can
You within fourteen (14) days after the publication of this
ad e-mail/post or by fax addressed to
A.A.D.A. Carlo, whose details can be obtained
become.
Lawyers mr A.A.D.A Carlo N.V.
Constantijn Huygens Street Number
Mon Plaisir, Oranjestad
Aruba
tel: (297) 5824440
fax: (297) 5824460
email: antonio @ carlolawoffice.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: October 10, 2009, 02:09:12 AM »

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2009-10/15158321-update-1-valero-won-t-rule-out-alternatives-for-any-plants-020.htm

09.10.2009 02:08

UPDATE 1-Valero won't rule out alternatives for any plants

By Erwin Seba

HOUSTON, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Leading U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp will not rule out 'strategic alternatives' including possible shutdowns at any of its 16 refineries in current economic downturn, a company spokesman said on Thursday.

The company is not necessarily willing to sell any refineries, but strategic alternatives would include possible refinery or unit shutdowns to contend with crushed demand in the recession, said spokesman Bill Day.

'We wouldn't rule out strategic alternatives at any of our refineries,' Day told Reuters in an interview.

Valero's announcement comes days after fellow independent

refiner Sunoco Inc began shutting down a refinery in the New Jersey suburbs east of Philadelphia.

Previously, Valero used the term strategic alternatives when it put a refinery up for sale.

Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Klesse reiterated to employees in a memo this week that Valero was still aggressively pursuing strategic alternatives for refineries in Paulsboro, New Jersey, Delaware City, Delaware, and Aruba, according to sources familiar with the document.

The 235,000 bpd Aruba refinery has been on the block since 2007.

'There's been no movement on a deal at that refinery,' said a source familiar attempts to sell it.

Aruban officials have said PetroChina is a would-be buyer of the refinery. Petrobras has also been identified as a potential buyer.

Valero has never confirmed the identity of possible buyers of any of its refineries.

To cut costs at Paulsboro, Day said, Valero is offering early retirement packages to 100 employees out of a refinery workforce of 550.

The Paulsboro refinery is in the same New Jersey county as the refinery Sunoco is shutting.

Valero's struggle illustrates how much U.S. refining economics have changed since the recession began in the fall of the 2008.

Twenty-two months ago, Klesse identified 12 of 18 refineries Valero owned at that time as 'core' to the company's future and which Valero would invest in.

Among those core plants was the 210,000 bpd Delaware City refinery, where Valero recently shut a coker and gasifier unit. laying off workers on those units.

Rumors continue to swirl the Delaware City refinery may be shut indefinitely sometime in 2010. Day said again on Thursday Valero has no plans to shut the plant.

Valero shut the Aruba refinery in July as a temporary measure during the downturn. It became an indefinite shutdown in late August as market conditions failed to improve.

At its Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery Valero has shut a gasoline unit and a coking unit. The company has also reduced production levels at other refineries.

Day said legislation passed earlier this year by the U.S. Congress to reduce carbon emissions makes the long-term outlook for independent refiners like Valero doubtful.

Valero has previously said the legislation could cost the company between $6 billion and $7 billion, equal to Valero's earnings in 2006, one of the company's best years.

(Editing by David Gregorio) ((erwin.seba@thomsonreuters.com; +1 713 210 8508; Reuters Messaging: erwin.seba.reuters.com@reuters.net)) Keywords: VALERO OUTLOOK/

(For help: Click 'Contact Us' in your desk top, click here or call 1-800-738-8377 for Reuters Products and 1-888-463-3383 for Thomson products; For client training: training.americas@thomsonreuters.com ; +1 646-223-5546)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright Thomson Reuters 2009. All rights reserved.

The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.

© 2009 AFX News

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 10, 2009, 02:19:21 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1898 on: October 10, 2009, 07:27:14 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

90,000 friends

ORANGE CITY - Nine buses driving around with a striking welcome message to tourists. This invites visitors to enjoy the beautiful beaches and 90,000 friends who have not yet met. The campaign is sponsored by the Marriott hotel and Tourime Aruba Tourist Authority (ATA). The message, according to Bettina Gonzalez, project director of sales and marketing for Marriott Vacation Club two-fold. "It is both a recognition of the community that they make Aruba a special place, as a signal to the tourists that we are very pleased to have them as our guest." According to ATA Director Myrna Jansen, the campaign at a good time . Come late October organizers of business meetings around the world now for the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives (SITE) conference here, said Jansen.

Natalee's picture would look nice and be more appropriate on the back of that bus (hint hint) 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: October 10, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

90,000 friends

Natalee's picture would look nice and be more appropriate on the back of that bus (hint hint) 

I agree!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.