March 19, 2024, 01:27:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407498 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: October 10, 2009, 12:15:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63587.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

90,000 friends

October 9, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Nine buses driving around with a striking welcome message to tourists. This invites visitors to enjoy the beautiful beaches and 90,000 friends who have not yet met. The campaign is sponsored by the Marriott hotel and Tourime Aruba Tourist Authority (ATA). The message, according to Bettina Gonzalez, project director of sales and marketing for Marriott Vacation Club two-fold. "It is both a recognition of the community that they make Aruba a special place, as a signal to the tourists that we are very pleased to have them as our guest." According to ATA Director Myrna Jansen, the campaign at a good time . Come late October organizers of business meetings around the world now for the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives (SITE) conference here, said Jansen.

Natalee's picture would look nice and be more appropriate on the back of that bus (hint hint) 

Nut ... I agree.

What would the cost be for huge image of Natalee Holloway to be placed  at the back of a public bus with an appropriate caption as a reminder to the new government of Aruba of the unfinished business it has inherited from the former administration ... as a reminder to Aruba that after 4 1/2 years justice has yet to prevail for an 18 year old American citizen ... as a reminder that America does not forsake her own ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: October 10, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »

Although Beth Holloway would consider it a futile effort ... maybe John Silvetti could approach the head of the hotel association for a donation to the cause.

Janet

+++++++

Page 157/158:
  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: October 10, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63587.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

90,000 friends

October 9, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Nine buses driving around with a striking welcome message to tourists. This invites visitors to enjoy the beautiful beaches and 90,000 friends who have not yet met. The campaign is sponsored by the Marriott hotel and Tourime Aruba Tourist Authority (ATA). The message, according to Bettina Gonzalez, project director of sales and marketing for Marriott Vacation Club two-fold. "It is both a recognition of the community that they make Aruba a special place, as a signal to the tourists that we are very pleased to have them as our guest." According to ATA Director Myrna Jansen, the campaign at a good time . Come late October organizers of business meetings around the world now for the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives (SITE) conference here, said Jansen.

Natalee's picture would look nice and be more appropriate on the back of that bus (hint hint) 

Nut ... I agree.

What would the cost be for huge image of Natalee Holloway to be placed  at the back of a public bus with an appropriate caption as a reminder to the new government of Aruba of the unfinished business it has inherited from the former administration ... as a reminder to Aruba that after 4 1/2 years justice has yet to prevail for an 18 year old American citizen ... as a reminder that America does not forsake her own ...

Janet

If this is a 'strinking' message to tourists, why didn't they put it in English?  I agree a picture of Natalee would be great, but it will never happen in Aruba. (guess it would sort of defeat their purpose as well)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: October 10, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »

Good Morning AZSunny

The former Aruban government attempted to stiffle Jossy Mansur (Diario) right to freedom of speech ... freedom of the press ... in regards to his coverage of the Natalee Holloway case.  The former Aruban attempted to deny a right which is afforded under a democracy ... afforded under Dutch law.  The former government of Aruba lost.

The newly elected government of Aruba has been given an opportunity to do right by Natalee Holloway and concede that a corrupt investigation riddled with conflicts prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.

The newly elected government of Aruba has been given an opportunity to distance the relationship is thisclose that exists between ATA/AHATA and Aruban Law Enforcement.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: October 10, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »

AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE - A BLATANT CONFLICT OF INTEREST

How much power does the ATA-AHATA possess as far as influence in the affairs of the Aruban Law Enforcement?  The line between the two Aruban ministries appear to be very blurred.

Janet

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- ... Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Dr. Phil show - January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"That's correct," Steve replies.

"And, who pays you?" Dr. Phil probes.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=3041&slide=4&showID=

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=6&null=null

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 10, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

A REMINDER

Amigoe, April 4, 2007: Diario turns to Queen

ORANJESTAD - In an open letter, staff and management of the morning paper Diario have asked the Queen’s attention for the commercial boycott called by the MEP and her leader, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

MEP demanded the owner and also director and chief editor Jossy Mansur to publicly apologize to MEP and premier Oduber for all the articles he has published with the intention to damage the reputation of the government and MEP. Mansur has till last Monday to do this, otherwise, the MEP will announce a boycott against Diario.

Since Mansur ignored MEP’s ultimatum, the party decided on a total boycott of the newspaper. No information must be given to Diario. MEP-member had to cancel their subscription as per immediate.. They are also not allowed to buy the paper separately. They cannot place ads in the Diario That’s the reason for Diario’s letter to the Queen. He expressed his concern in this letter and asks the Queen to ’safeguard our constitutional rights’.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/06/aruba-hypocrites-mep-oduber-call-for-call-for-boycott-of-diario/

Amigoe, June 29, 2007: Oduber looses case against Diario

“I have lost enough time in this case already. It has become clear to me that everybody can publish anything they want about the government, and not be prosecuted. We have actually been outlawed.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/29/aruban-prime-minister-in-defeat-still-does-not-understand-freedom-of-the-press-oduber-loses-to-diario/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1906 on: October 10, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63635.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Large areas without electricity Aruba

October 10, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

The power failure yesterday caused a small fire at the Divi Phoenix Hotel.

ORANGE CITY - Large parts of Aruba were without power yesterday afternoon. A boiler with water and energy company (WEB) in Balashi fell yesterday, letting the electricity disappeared in parts of Santa Cruz, Pos Chiquito, and Orange City. While technicians were working to restore power supply, was also a great conductor of electricity Elmar.

Power outage was subsequently reported from Tanki Flip, Tanki Leendert and San Nicolas. The recovery had therefore take some time. The outage occurred about half past three in the afternoon and lasted for some areas until after six.

As usual, the big hotels including the Divi Phoenix hotel one or more generators for their electricity to guarantee in the event of a power failure. Yesterday afternoon when the power went out, the generator was in Phoenix to present as the guests of electricity may provide. For an unknown reason became the outlet of the generator overheated so the roof - made of chipboard - the generator house caught fire.

The generator was immediately deported. Jose Pesquera said of the Phoenix employees tried to fire extinguishers and garden hoses to keep the fire under control. They did this mainly because they were worried that the fuel for the generator in the fire would fly or explode. Because the wind was not to control the fire and the fire was turned on. Firefighters had the fire under control quickly but could not prevent the roof of the generator house substantially damaged. "Probably we need the whole roof replaced," said Pesquera.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 10, 2009, 08:15:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63634.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eman: "Government Office Safe

October 10, 2009, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

Work on the top floor of the administration office, where employees first by a centimeter thick layer of feathers and pigeon poop was.

ORANGE CITY - While the Board office by volunteers is ready for use by the government-run Eman some time discussing whether or not the building nou fit to work. MEP was quick to publish a letter in 2007 from both the Department of Public Works (DOW) and the Technical Inspection Service (DTI) which in no uncertain terms stated that the administrative office did not meet the requirements for safety and hygiene and that it would no longer be justified as the prime minister to hold office any longer. In particular, the roof was in very bad condition, according to DOW. It would be visible signs of decay and leakage and the rafters were chronically affected by woodworm. In addition, the feces of rats and pigeons in the roof to provide odor. DTI reported that the electrical installation should be completely renovated to meet the current requirements to meet. During his press conference last Thursday showed Prime Minister Nelson Oduber himself to know that some time after these letters remained in the government office but eventually after a period of persistent rain forced his departure.

According to one formateur Mike Eman has many of the rotten rafters repaired in the past few days. "We are still working on it. It also talks about mold on the walls, which is not good for health. Three days before the work started here have long been companies with high pressure spray again gone and a big wash in here have done. We assume that each room is ready not only clean and fresh, but also safe. Look anywhere in the world is equally spotless. If you have a microbial investigation would do in your own house would scare you. We are not irresponsible but not careful. We all still die once, right? "Said a smiling Mike Eman. According to insiders, it is intended that the Cabinet about a half years in the administrative office resides. Around that time hoped to have come to the Netherlands agreed that the building is restored as a national monument. Then the government moves to a building behind the administrative office is built.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 10, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63631.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Valero deletes jobs in U.S.

October 10, 2009, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Valero to 100 jobs in its refinery in the U.S. town of Paulsboro deleted. Currently, a redundancy package offered to the crew of 550 men. In September the oil company announced that a total of 16 refineries in the U.S., Canada and Aruba has, though stopping of two units in their refinery in Delaware City. 150 workers were due to their home. By offering a severance bonus and the attractiveness of the schemes for pensioners to staff in the Valero Paulsboro slim. "We hope that the offer is popular among the workers," said CEO Bill Klees, who said that both permanent employees and contract workers are already able to orient. In a letter to let all employees know that Klees Valero aggressively revise its facilities to continue to improve profits.

Aruba
In June, the production of the refinery in Aruba put stop due to persistent losses. The closure was originally temporary but became final. There were interviews with oil company Petro China for a possible acquisition, but both were among the oil companies with the government. Eventually it was decided that the talks after the elections to take place. On September 11 contract workers were all sent home. The permanent workers have remained in service yet. The future of the refinery was also a commitment during the recent election campaign. AVP hammered in ads that the closure of the refinery's debt of the MEP government. Also, they thought the Mexican oil company Pemex interested in purchasing. The new party was also an MSI cents and announced include contact with the Russian Gazprom, the Swiss and Venezuelan state oil company Trafigura PdVSA. MEP in turn accused them the Valero refinery on purpose and to have concluded this is to have intervened in the election. After the election defeat left premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) will know not to be interfering with the refinery and the new government to leave.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: October 10, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 10, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/10/refineria-ta-birando-un-edificio-fantasma-den-un-escenario-scur/

Papiamentu translation:

refineria is birando one edificio ghost in one escenario dark

publication: diabierna, 9 october 2009. categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): the potret here owing to being saca for of rodgers beach just the day cu one awacero pisa owing to cay upstairs aruba. at once can owing to ripara con one cloud very dark owing to stop upstairs the refineria haciendo the view very tristo self.por owing to see practicamente one refineria ghost in one escenario dark y sombrio. not cabe doubt cu valero was give the area of san nicolas much life. now cu the do not funcionando more, can feel in becindario one ambiente very frieu self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: October 10, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nl.respectance.com/Natalee_Holloway/&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 10, 2009, 11:19:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63635.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Large areas without electricity Aruba

October 10, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

The power failure yesterday caused a small fire at the Divi Phoenix Hotel.

ORANGE CITY - Large parts of Aruba were without power yesterday afternoon. A boiler with water and energy company (WEB) in Balashi fell yesterday, letting the electricity disappeared in parts of Santa Cruz, Pos Chiquito, and Orange City. While technicians were working to restore power supply, was also a great conductor of electricity Elmar.

Power outage was subsequently reported from Tanki Flip, Tanki Leendert and San Nicolas. The recovery had therefore take some time. The outage occurred about half past three in the afternoon and lasted for some areas until after six.

As usual, the big hotels including the Divi Phoenix hotel one or more generators for their electricity to guarantee in the event of a power failure. Yesterday afternoon when the power went out, the generator was in Phoenix to present as the guests of electricity may provide. For an unknown reason became the outlet of the generator overheated so the roof - made of chipboard - the generator house caught fire.

The generator was immediately deported. Jose Pesquera said of the Phoenix employees tried to fire extinguishers and garden hoses to keep the fire under control. They did this mainly because they were worried that the fuel for the generator in the fire would fly or explode. Because the wind was not to control the fire and the fire was turned on. Firefighters had the fire under control quickly but could not prevent the roof of the generator house substantially damaged. "Probably we need the whole roof replaced," said Pesquera.

Wonder if they used that new fire alert system you posted a story about?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: October 10, 2009, 11:21:34 PM »

Never saw this before, but there are comments from late '08.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 11, 2009, 01:44:45 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1915 on: October 11, 2009, 02:03:35 AM »

Uncovering the persistence - american traitors roles.....
Key to getting Justice for Natalee....
Louis S.
John S.
Tim T.
Kyle........Man up dude.....
I hope our FBI has got the goods on them...
Time will tell........

It is so sad though that kyle won't do the right thing for Justice......

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1916 on: October 11, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys......
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.... an angelic monkey
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 11, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »

Ok ya'll, it's been a while since I last delurked (I once had my head pinched off by Kyle, if you remember) and I have a few questions, if someone wouldn't mind catching me up.

1. What happened with a.)CapsLockWizard and b.)Destiny? Was he/she (Caps) a shill trying to divert attention the whole time with the misspellings and cryptic messages and pond/apt searches that had us all in circles? Was Destiny a GoodGuy? I ask this because I had the impression he/she was really good and then just dropped off the radar. And I thought Caps was a GoodGuy and he/she too dropped from sight. BleachedBlack is another! There really are so many! LoRain I figured out was just a goof, unless that too has proved incorrect.

2. Can someone (and I know this is alot to ask) post a list of the current GoodGuys and BadGuys, because I have been reading thru MONTHS of posts and am really lost. Was the Persistence also named Endeavor? Were the guys mapping the oceanfloor really there for a future pipeline laying and only did this cage dive as a self-interested scheme? I really thought Kyle was a GoodGuy but now I can't figure out if all of this has been one big hoax.
 Kyle wrote in Nov 2008:
"To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions:

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence.

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. "

Well, was that a lie?

3. Janet, you're one trooper! I cannot believe how long you have stuck this out. I had to back away a year ago because the whole thing was consuming my every waking moment.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 11, 2009, 09:48:54 AM »

Ok ya'll, it's been a while since I last delurked (I once had my head pinched off by Kyle, if you remember) and I have a few questions, if someone wouldn't mind catching me up.

1. What happened with a.)CapsLockWizard and b.)Destiny? Was he/she (Caps) a shill trying to divert attention the whole time with the misspellings and cryptic messages and pond/apt searches that had us all in circles? Was Destiny a GoodGuy? I ask this because I had the impression he/she was really good and then just dropped off the radar. And I thought Caps was a GoodGuy and he/she too dropped from sight. BleachedBlack is another! There really are so many! LoRain I figured out was just a goof, unless that too has proved incorrect.

2. Can someone (and I know this is alot to ask) post a list of the current GoodGuys and BadGuys, because I have been reading thru MONTHS of posts and am really lost. Was the Persistence also named Endeavor? Were the guys mapping the oceanfloor really there for a future pipeline laying and only did this cage dive as a self-interested scheme? I really thought Kyle was a GoodGuy but now I can't figure out if all of this has been one big hoax.
 Kyle wrote in Nov 2008:
"To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions:

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence.

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. "

Well, was that a lie?

3. Janet, you're one trooper! I cannot believe how long you have stuck this out. I had to back away a year ago because the whole thing was consuming my every waking moment.

CAPLOCKWIZARD was a diversion and he was not a good guy.

KYLE came on this forum with his arrogant self and thought who the hell he was.  Well I guess we all know who and what he is.  He is a coward in my book.

THE GOOD GUYS:  ALL THE MONKEYS WHO ARE STILL HERE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

THE BAD GUYS:  ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BANNED FOR BASHING KLAASEND AND RED AND TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TRUTH.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: October 11, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »

Kyle wrote in Nov 2008:

Well, was that a lie?

CAPLOCKWIZARD was a diversion and he was not a good guy.

KYLE came on this forum with his arrogant self and thought who the hell he was.  Well I guess we all know who and what he is.  He is a coward in my book.

THE GOOD GUYS:  ALL THE MONKEYS WHO ARE STILL HERE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

THE BAD GUYS:  ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BANNED FOR BASHING KLAASEND AND RED AND TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TRUTH.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.

Thank you San.

As for your take on Kyle, that is the impression I am left with as well. I see from reading back to last winter, he did live up to his statement that that was his last post. Run away, Kyle. Fling **** and run away.

Is there a list of banned posters that I can see.....? I did see where Peaches died..... RIP, Peaches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.