March 19, 2024, 05:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407553 times)
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: October 11, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »

More Questions:

Is TES on the GoodGuy list?

Who all, involved in the dive search is good? Who was a bad player?

I do realize that TES was not the ones who did that cage dive but I thought there was a connection there.

How did Kyle get involved? Was he an employee of L. Shaeffer? When I read back in , I Think, Dec 07 that there was going to be a dive, etc, they had targets etc, I really thought "hooray!!! the guys in the White Hats at long last!!!!!"

Were they ALL nothing more than opportunists? Did any of them have a relationship with the Holloway Family prior to Natalee's disappearance?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: October 11, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »

Ok ya'll, it's been a while since I last delurked (I once had my head pinched off by Kyle, if you remember) and I have a few questions, if someone wouldn't mind catching me up.

1. What happened with a.)CapsLockWizard and b.)Destiny? Was he/she (Caps) a shill trying to divert attention the whole time with the misspellings and cryptic messages and pond/apt searches that had us all in circles? Was Destiny a GoodGuy? I ask this because I had the impression he/she was really good and then just dropped off the radar. And I thought Caps was a GoodGuy and he/she too dropped from sight. BleachedBlack is another! There really are so many! LoRain I figured out was just a goof, unless that too has proved incorrect.

2. Can someone (and I know this is alot to ask) post a list of the current GoodGuys and BadGuys, because I have been reading thru MONTHS of posts and am really lost. Was the Persistence also named Endeavor? Were the guys mapping the oceanfloor really there for a future pipeline laying and only did this cage dive as a self-interested scheme? I really thought Kyle was a GoodGuy but now I can't figure out if all of this has been one big hoax.
 Kyle wrote in Nov 2008:
"To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions:

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence.

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. "

Well, was that a lie?

3. Janet, you're one trooper! I cannot believe how long you have stuck this out. I had to back away a year ago because the whole thing was consuming my every waking moment.

CAPLOCKWIZARD was a diversion and he was not a good guy.

KYLE came on this forum with his arrogant self and thought who the hell he was.  Well I guess we all know who and what he is.  He is a coward in my book.

THE GOOD GUYS:  ALL THE MONKEYS WHO ARE STILL HERE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

THE BAD GUYS:  ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BANNED FOR BASHING KLAASEND AND RED AND TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TRUTH.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.

Thank you San.

As for your take on Kyle, that is the impression I am left with as well. I see from reading back to last winter, he did live up to his statement that that was his last post. Run away, Kyle. Fling **** and run away.

Is there a list of banned posters that I can see.....? I did see where Peaches died..... RIP, Peaches.

There is not a list of banned posters.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: October 11, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »

And where did lala'smom go?
ldslou?
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: October 11, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »

Ok ya'll, it's been a while since I last delurked (I once had my head pinched off by Kyle, if you remember) and I have a few questions, if someone wouldn't mind catching me up.

1. What happened with a.)CapsLockWizard and b.)Destiny? Was he/she (Caps) a shill trying to divert attention the whole time with the misspellings and cryptic messages and pond/apt searches that had us all in circles? Was Destiny a GoodGuy? I ask this because I had the impression he/she was really good and then just dropped off the radar. And I thought Caps was a GoodGuy and he/she too dropped from sight. BleachedBlack is another! There really are so many! LoRain I figured out was just a goof, unless that too has proved incorrect.

2. Can someone (and I know this is alot to ask) post a list of the current GoodGuys and BadGuys, because I have been reading thru MONTHS of posts and am really lost. Was the Persistence also named Endeavor? Were the guys mapping the oceanfloor really there for a future pipeline laying and only did this cage dive as a self-interested scheme? I really thought Kyle was a GoodGuy but now I can't figure out if all of this has been one big hoax.
 Kyle wrote in Nov 2008:
"To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions:

1st - Pipeline surveys resemble just that.. a pipeline.  They are aligned with a route corridor from point A to point B.  This search was a squarish grid centered on finding Natalee Holloway and has no other purpose.  Suggesting anything else is insulting your own intelligence.

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. "

Well, was that a lie?

3. Janet, you're one trooper! I cannot believe how long you have stuck this out. I had to back away a year ago because the whole thing was consuming my every waking moment.

CAPLOCKWIZARD was a diversion and he was not a good guy.

KYLE came on this forum with his arrogant self and thought who the hell he was.  Well I guess we all know who and what he is.  He is a coward in my book.

THE GOOD GUYS:  ALL THE MONKEYS WHO ARE STILL HERE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

THE BAD GUYS:  ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BANNED FOR BASHING KLAASEND AND RED AND TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TRUTH.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.

Thank you San.

As for your take on Kyle, that is the impression I am left with as well. I see from reading back to last winter, he did live up to his statement that that was his last post. Run away, Kyle. Fling **** and run away.

Is there a list of banned posters that I can see.....? I did see where Peaches died..... RIP, Peaches.

There is not a list of banned posters.

no.... didn't really think there would be.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 11, 2009, 10:50:13 AM »

Teacat - you can add yourself to the list of banned members   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1925 on: October 11, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

Teacat? Can you see them now?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: October 11, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »

I find it VERY interresting that Teacat has been to Thailand back in 2008 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: October 11, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »

CBB, roflmao  Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: October 11, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »

Whoa!   Klaas still has it.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: October 11, 2009, 11:26:07 AM »

Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1930 on: October 11, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1931 on: October 11, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I have a question. Does anybody ever accidently click the Natalee archives when coming here? I see the last poster as absolut and know I've done it again!   

Klaas may not remember this, but I distinctly remember one time  (a long time ago) asking her where this "absolut" poster came from...............   

Her reply was classic Klaas: "What are you talking about?"   

Oh, I'm sure I inspired such confidence as a new mod.......     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1932 on: October 11, 2009, 11:33:39 AM »

Whoa!   Klaas still has it.   

Yes she does!   

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: October 11, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

Who is Teacat?

Does she/he post under another Nic at GM or C&G?

How did San and Klaas clue in so quick?

I checked her profile and only one post since Kermit's exposure of Kyle Kingman's own words.

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 11, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »

Uncovering the persistence - american traitors roles.....
Key to getting Justice for Natalee....
Louis S.
John S.
Tim T.
Kyle........Man up dude.....
I hope our FBI has got the goods on them...
Time will tell........

It is so sad though that kyle won't do the right thing for Justice......

Hi billb

My sentiments exactly!

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - THE CATALYST

It is my prayer that Kyle Kingman will stand with the family in a potential lawsuit again John Silvetti and ... do the right thing and ... relate what he observed that deeply concerned him regarding the trap/cage while he was on board the Persistence.  At that time he could release to the court his copy of the entire ROV footage.

This young man original intentions were honorable in his attempt to do right by the family when he approached the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in exposing the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal.  However ... at some point in time ... Kyle was pursuaded to flip flop and go in a direction that deemed to be personally beneficial.  In other words ... he made the choice to sell out Natalee Holloway and her family for short-term benefits.

I believe with all my heart ... when Kyle's spiritual foundation is considered ... a spiritual foundation which reflects mine ... that the time will come when he will be compelled to genuinely seek forgiveness from God.  He will bow and reach up.  Then Kyle will do what needs to be done in an attempt to make right his wrongdoing despite the related  consequences.  Then there is the added hope that he will receive the forgiveness of those who were wronged ... Natalee Holloway's family.  When I consider the family ... I believe that forgiveness will be afforded.  Nevertheless ... Kyle will have been redeemed.

The precident was set 2000 years ago.

Janet

++++++

1 John 1:9
IF
we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: October 11, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #702 on: November 23, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »

To clarify a few points so you aren't distracted or mislead by emotional opinions: 

2nd - Louis and John had no alterior motives with this search.  If they did, obviously something further would have come of it businesswise.  It hasn't.  Calling them "American Traitors" is again an insult to your own intelligence. 

I support freedom of speech and respect opinion, but not where the facts do not support it.  This is borderline libel and similar to saying the Apollo moon landing was staged.  I've worked along side both Louis and John (Silvetti is NOT red shirt lol).  They both sacrificed a lot personally to conduct this search.  Perfect people they are not.  However, calling them traitors is past opinion.  Do not let your emotions interfere with what you know to be true regarding this case.

3rd - All visitors on board the Persitence signed in.  Their names were recorded in the Ships log. I do not have this, nor do I have the time or access to track it down.  If it were relevant to the case it has been forwarded to the FBI.  Don't you think the FBI knows exactly who was on that boat and if it were important?  My job had nothing to do with logging visitors, as I am not a secretary.  The notes I kept were for my own records and pertained mainly to successfully conducting a very technically demanding search.

I am not reluctant to help where I am able, but I am reluctant to naming friends and coworkers names involved in the search when their pictures get posted on the net.  Do you know how creepy that is?  It's been almost a year since the search began.  With the exception of a notable few, I can't remember the names of all who came on board.  Even their faces are fading in my mind. 

My prayers and blessings go out to all those who have worked tirelessly on this case and to the Holloway-Twitty family.  YOU are a major reason why this case is still alive.  I pray, hope, and trust that this case will be solved and justice carried out here on Earth in the near future.  Keep hope alive.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554258;topicseen#msg554258

++++++++

Kyle ... whether or not John Silvetti benefited from his betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family ... in your own words you in June, 2008 you implied that John Silvetti was a traitor to the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway and the cause of a measure of closure for her family.

Kyle ... if you were my own son ... the challenging our your discrepancies ... the challenging of your backtracking ...  would not differ.

Abetting wrongdoing by remaining silent would imply that somehow you are above the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society for your well being and the well being of others.  Abetting through silence would be the catalyst which would allow you permission to continue along the path of wrongdoing ... the path of destruction.

Janet
______

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: October 11, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »

Kyle ... in your own words you revealed that you, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaefer were traitors.  You revealed that you all had the ability to betray.  Think about it.  There was Natalee Holloway and Natalee's family.  Then there was John Silvetti ... John Silvetti who would definitely not want the ROV footage released to the Networks ... the ROV footage that implies that he may have affording the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 11, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62187.php

Google translation:

Large-scale smuggling gold from the Antilles and Aruba

September 9, 2009, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Agents searching the home of Carlos Mercera in Seroe Pela in relation to the large-scale investigation into the laundering of drug money and gold smuggling in the ABC islands and in Europe.

ORANGE CITY - The sons of Anthony and Carlos Mercera UPB-commissioner and former Minister Carlos Marcera Aruba and Bonaire were yesterday arrested in connection with a major investigation into the laundering of drug money and gold smuggling in the ABC islands and in some European countries, including the Netherlands, Belgium and Austria. Justice is the research also encountered a large scale smuggling of gold from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

On Aruba, four searches made including the home of Carlos Marcera in Seroe Pela. These are documents, vehicles and gold were seized. On Bonaire were eighteen searches, namely, in eight homes, four government agencies and six companies. In total there were two arrests among them is Anthony Marcera. On Curaçao has been searched two houses and one commercial building was searched. There is hereby made an arrest, William Wijngaarde.

In those European countries took place two p.m. searches where two people were arrested. Besides the arrests that took place, several firearms, vehicles, vessels, aircraft, precious goods, a large amount of money and a quantity of gold seized.

Gold Smuggling

During the laundering investigation include views on widespread smuggling of gold received from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. These gold smuggling is related to an arrest on March 27 this year in the United States took place. While the arrested person is suspected of including substantial sums of money from the major drug trafficking (cocaine from Colombia). About accounts managed by that person in the U.S. in a short time more than eight billion U.S. dollars went.

The investigation is in progress and will not be limited to the Netherlands Antilles, Aruba and Europe. Several arrests and searches are not excluded, says the prosecution of Curaçao.

Connection???

CNN) -- Texas billionaire Allen Stanford was taken into custody Thursday night on a fraud-related charge in Stafford, Virginia, the FBI said.

Allen Stanford, right, poses with his Antigua cricket team in November 2008.
 FBI Supervisory Special Agent M.A. Myers would not provide further details on Stanford's arrest, but his attorney, Dick DeGuerin, told CNN that Stanford had surrendered to agents.

Stanford, accused of a $9.2 billion fraud by U.S. regulators, denied all wrongdoing in a tearful interview in April during which he threatened to punch his questioner in the mouth.

"I would die and go to hell if it's a Ponzi scheme," Stanford, who was ranked at No. 205 in Forbes magazine's list of 400 richest Americans with assets of more than $2 billion, told ABC News.

The assets of Stanford and his financial groups, based in Antigua and the Caribbean, are frozen while the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigates allegations he ran "a massive Ponzi scheme," a pyramid scheme in which new investors' money is stolen to pay profits to existing clients.

During his ABC interview, Stanford complained that he had to fly commercial airlines after the federal government confiscated his six private jets.

"They make you take your shoes off and everything," he said. "It's terrible."

Stanford threatened to punch the interviewer when he was questioned about reported links to alleged money laundering for a Mexican drug cartel, charges he vehemently denied with the threat before backing down.

Before his arrest, Stanford faced an array of civil claims. He and his wife owe back taxes, penalties and interest of at least $226.5 million, the IRS said in court documents filed in Dallas, Texas, last March.

The final total could be even higher because the Stanfords have not filed their income tax return for 2007. The IRS says they owe $110 million in back taxes, $55.8 million in penalties and $60.7 million in interest for the 1999 through 2003 tax years.

The Securities and Exchange Commission has said that Stanford was behind "a fraud of shocking magnitude." FBI agents served Stanford with SEC papers accusing him and three of his companies of orchestrating a $9.2 billion investment fraud scheme.

With the filing, the IRS joins thousands of other creditors in the case who are seeking a crack at Stanford's remaining assets.

In February Antiguan and Barbudan regulators took control of Stanford's financial institutions on the twin-island nation, a day after federal agents served the Texas businessman with papers accusing him of running an investment fraud scheme.

In a complaint filed in February in federal court in Dallas, Texas, the Securities and Exchange Commission accused Stanford International Bank of using a network of financial advisers to sell about $8 billion of "certificates of deposit" to investors.

The bank boasted it had a unique investment strategy that had allowed it to reap double-digit returns on its investments for the previous 15 years, the SEC said.

The civil complaint alleged an additional scheme relating to $1.2 billion in sales.

Stanford's bank claimed its network had $51 billion in deposits and assets under management or advisement, with more than 70,000 clients in 140 countries.

The allegations against Stanford and his companies sparked runs on Stanford banks in Antigua and in Venezuela, where the government took over the local subsidiary in February after it recorded "extraordinary" withdrawals, according to Venezuela's superintendent of banks.

The SEC complaint also named James Davis, SIB's chief financial officer; Laura Pendergest-Holt, chief investment officer of Stanford Financial Group; and investment adviser Stanford Capital Management.

Stanford, who sponsored a cricket team and series of matches in Antigua, had his ties to the sport severed earlier this year when the England and Wales Cricket Board announced it would not play any further Stanford Twenty20 matches in Antigua as well as shelving plans for the Quadrangular Twenty20 events.

Under the deal struck between the ECB and financier Stanford last summer, England were due to play four further $20 million matches in the Caribbean, while the proposed Quadrangular events were scheduled to take place annually from 2009 to 2011, with each edition worth around $9 million.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/18/stanford.fraud.charge/index.html

Interesting!  Thanks hotping!   

Current news on Allen Stanford:

Judge allows Stanford and others to seek defence fees

Published on Saturday, October 10, 2009 Email To Friend    Print Version

By Anna Driver

HOUSTON, USA (Reuters) -- Financier Allen Stanford and other executives who face charges related to an alleged $7 billion fraud may file claims for defence funds under a directors' and officers' insurance policy, a federal judge said on Friday.

Stanford has had his assets frozen since civil charges were filed against him in February. He said he has no money to pay his lawyers, and is currently represented by court-appointed lawyers.

Allen Stanford.
Bloomberg photo
A number of former Stanford executives, including former Chief Investment Officer Laura Pendergest-Holt, have filed claims against a policy issued by Lloyd's of London.

Lloyd's initially agreed to reimburse some legal expenses for Pendergest-Holt, but Ralph Janvey, the receiver in the case, argued proceeds are assets of the Stanford estate and should be set aside for investors.

Janvey had threatened to hold Lloyd's in contempt of court if they made payments to the executives, court records show.

"Today the court holds only that its prior orders do not bar Lloyd's from disbursing policy proceeds to fund directors' and officers' defense costs in accordance with the D&O polices' terms and conditions," US District Judge David Godbey said in a nine-page order.

Jeffrey Tillotson, a lawyer for Pendergest-Holt, said he was very pleased with Godbey's decision.

"Our client is entitled to a defense and now she will have the resources to pay for one," Tillotson said, adding that his client, who also had her assets frozen, has been living off "kindness, friends and family."

Godbey also said he would have authorized payment of the defense fees even if the insurance proceeds were part of the Stanford estate.

A representative for Janvey declined to comment on the ruling.

Still, there is no guarantee of coverage. Lloyd's said in a September court filing that claims resulting from "money laundering and from dishonest, fraudulent, or criminal acts" are excluded from coverage.

Stanford and Pendergest-Holt have both pleaded not guilty to the charges related to what prosecutors labeled a massive Ponzi scheme tied to the firm's offshore bank in Antigua.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-19262--14-14--.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1938 on: October 11, 2009, 09:12:18 PM »

Kyle ... in your own words you revealed that you, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaefer were traitors.  You revealed that you all had the ability to betray.  Think about it.  There was Natalee Holloway and Natalee's family.  Then there was John Silvetti ... John Silvetti who would definitely not want the ROV footage released to the Networks ... the ROV footage that implies that he may have affording the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

Janet...I'm with you...
What happened?

Kyle Kingman:
.......We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.
kyle knew they had the goods on the arubans and were just this close to exposing the coverup and where Natalee was....
What changed?   Finding that out is key to exposing the ROV videos.....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1939 on: October 11, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »

CBB, roflmao  Monkey Devil!

I spit my tea all over the place   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.