March 19, 2024, 04:45:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407542 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: October 11, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »

Kyle ... in your own words you revealed that you, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaefer were traitors.  You revealed that you all had the ability to betray.  Think about it.  There was Natalee Holloway and Natalee's family.  Then there was John Silvetti ... John Silvetti who would definitely not want the ROV footage released to the Networks ... the ROV footage that implies that he may have affording the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

Janet...I'm with you...
What happened?

Kyle Kingman:
.......We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.
kyle knew they had the goods on the arubans and were just this close to exposing the coverup and where Natalee was....
What changed?   Finding that out is key to exposing the ROV videos.....

And too think he named his daughter Natalee(If true)is such a disgrace in my opinion!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1941 on: October 11, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

Kyle ... in your own words you revealed that you, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaefer were traitors.  You revealed that you all had the ability to betray.  Think about it.  There was Natalee Holloway and Natalee's family.  Then there was John Silvetti ... John Silvetti who would definitely not want the ROV footage released to the Networks ... the ROV footage that implies that he may have affording the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Janet...I'm with you...
What happened?

Kyle Kingman:
.......We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.
kyle knew they had the goods on the arubans and were just this close to exposing the coverup and where Natalee was....

And too think he named his daughter Natalee(If true)is such a disgrace in my opinion!
I agree KTF!
What an egomaniac hypocrite(if true.. )...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: October 11, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »

The one thing i think these American Traitors underestimated was,the determination of a group of Monkey's who's sole goal is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!They didn't think we monkey's had the fortitude!Guess what Persistence crew...How wrong you were,how wrong indeed!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1943 on: October 12, 2009, 12:33:03 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: October 12, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: October 12, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

Janet...I'm with you...

What happened?

Kyle Kingman

I do not know billb but ... it is known that Beth Holloway was never contacted.

Could it be that it was at this point that John Silvetti got wind that the contents of the trap which he afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy was about to be exposed and ... damaged control was where it was at.  I do not have a clue about Tim Trahan but ... Kyle Kingman did benefit from John Silvetti through career opportunities that summer.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.[/color] Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence ...

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen in an email to Klaas ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:
  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: October 12, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »

Another reason that I contend that Range Rover "confession" was a hoax collaborated by Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem, Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" to distract from the trap/cage ... was derived from Kyle Kingman's own words.

Kyle may not have contacted Beth Holloway but ... Peter Devries was definitely in the know.

Think about it.  Considering he had knowledge ... why has Peter Devries not been in the lead exposing what appears to be Natalee Holloway remains inside the trap/cage ... remains that were "discovered" by the Persistent endeavor.  Instead ... a fifth "secret" recording was hastily put together in January, 2008 with the knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Janet
________

Kyle Kingman:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status.

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: October 12, 2009, 11:30:12 AM »

Janet - Peter wasn't contacted by Kyle until approx a month after the last Range Rover recording.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 12, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

Janet - Peter wasn't contacted by Kyle until approx a month after the last Range Rover recording.

Those recordings were not made until after Joran returned to the Netherlands following his Nov 21 2007 re-arrest.  He stayed in Aruba until early January 2008.

Patrick's recordings were dated the second week of January.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: October 12, 2009, 02:00:06 PM »

Kyle fly back to the U.S. week of Feb 14th to meet with producers in an attempt sell the ROV images.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: October 12, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

Kyle fly back to the U.S. week of Feb 14th to meet with producers in an attempt sell the ROV images.
kyle was upset that the arubans dove 7 Jan and did not bring the contents of the cage recovery efforts onboard the persistence...
the week of 14 Feb kyle is trying to sell the ROV images to producers...
What changed kyle's mind between 7 Jan and 14 Feb?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: October 12, 2009, 02:12:10 PM »

The fifth and final "car trip" to record Joran van der Sloot "confession"  was made on January 29, 2008 with the full knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Kyle Kingman's own words state that Peter Devries was aware of the ROV footage in February, 2008.  Kyle shares that there were negotiations taking place in February, 2008.

When Peter Devries was doing the talk show circuit in February, 2008 ... he had full knowledge that Joran van der Sloot's "confession" regarding the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains did not reflect the involvement of a cage/trap.  In other words ... Devries was abetting the enemy when he was negating the implication that Natalee's remains were retrieved by the Aruban divers.

Think about it.  For almost two years this crime reporter has kept quiet about the story ... a huge story ... that the ability to expose the finale to the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevail.  Not a peep.  He shared nothing with Beth Holloway.

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: What did -- let me back up then. What does Joran say about Natalee the night that she died?

DE VRIES: Well, what he is saying is that he was on the beach with her and that she suddenly did like this, and then he panicked. And he said, Well, she died at that moment. She wasn't ticking (ph) anymore. And then he found his friend, and he wanted to get rid of the body. And they brought her into a boat, and then she was disposed into the ocean.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: October 12, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »

I contend that the Range Rover recording conforms to the Aruban coverup agenda perfectly.  It negates the trap/cage as well as ... the involvement of Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers.  The recording implies that Joran alone would take the fall while being assured that he will not be held accountable.

Janet

++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incriminating new statements of Joran are devaluated.

In short: there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Edit: Added omission in 1st sentence, per Janet.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:55:42 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: October 12, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »

SELF-EDIT

First line of last post ...

I contend that the Range Rover recording conforms to the Aruban ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: October 12, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »

The only segment of the Range Rover recordings regarding Joran van der Sloot's "confession" that reflects the truth is the segment that Joran refers to Natalee's uncontrollable shaking.

In the initial stages of the investigation Natalee's mother and stepfather were questioned by Aruban LE regarding the issues of seizures.  The implication appears to be that during interrogations Joran shared with authorities circumstances encompassing the actual demise of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran:
By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: October 12, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

THE PAYPHONE

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran:
… This friend was an older friend, we have been friends for a long time. I will never name his name, never, I'll take it with me in my grave. I called him, not on my cellphone, but I walked to the payphone. I said "Please, no police, come and help me."

On the Record w/ Greta – February 5, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY:  ,,, And moreover, the pay phone that's outside the Marriott that De Vries, this journalist, says he authenticated and went and checked out -- there's no a pay phone that you can make local calls on. We've spoken to the Aruban coast guard as recently as yesterday. It's been part of the initial investigation. It was submitted to this judge in determining the validity of this tape. This pay phone is an international call pay phone where you can only make outgoing calls. They have call logs of it, and the call logs do not support any calls made that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328565,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: October 12, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »

BOTTOM LINE:

Considering he had knowledge since February, 2008 ... why has Peter Devries not been in the lead exposing what appears to be Natalee Holloway remains inside the trap/cage ... remains that were "discovered" by the Persistent endeavor?  Why did this investigative reporter not inform Beth Holloway?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  ... DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: October 12, 2009, 02:32:54 PM »

With the taped Rover confession of urine coming out 1st week of Feb 2008 and kyle trying to sell Peter DV and other producers the ROV videos/images the week of the 14th, it seems to me that that a crime reporter of peter's caliber could certainly put  together a very compelling story that urine disposed of Natalee with the help of duary and the cage was where she was disposed....
Why hasn't this been pursued by Peter and/others the demand Justice for Natalee?
I don't get it.....Had the two events been tied together back in Feb 2008, the coverup would have been exposed and Natalee would most likely be home.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: October 12, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

If Peter Devries was aware of the trap/cage contents,why would he not inform Beth Holloway?I believe that is a very good point Janet brings up..JMOO.I trust no one from Aruba to the Netherlands!Period....UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: October 12, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »

billb

The Range Rover "confession" regarding the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body and the "cage/trap" disposal do not equate.  Following Joran van der Sloots departure for home ... logic dictates that "Daury" did not break into the Fisherman's Hut ... carry a 300 lb to his boat ... place Natalee's body within ... locate a tarp to cover her body ... locate rocks to weight down the trap ... take her out to sea and ... then makes his way to Joran's home to discuss the situation.

Janet

++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.