March 19, 2024, 01:29:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407499 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »

Jaime Skeeters stated what he heard, besides recording it.  All three pimps may very well have had sex/raped Natalee and perhaps K2 do not know the aftermath. Both the tape and Peter R. could be correct.

Thanks, Klaas for checking on the lawsuit.

Peter Devries stands by his position that Joran van der Sloot gave a "full" confession .. a "full" confession which exonerates the Kalpoe brothers.
Janet

+++++

Peter Devries

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

<snipped>

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

NANCY GRACE - FEBRUARY 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

Jaime Skeeters stated what he heard, besides recording it.  All three pimps may very well have had sex/raped Natalee and perhaps K2 do not know the aftermath. Both the tape and Peter R. could be correct.

Buckeye ... somehow I do not believe that there was anything on Skeeters hard drive that would implicate the Kalpoe brothers in the happenings encompassing what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Think about it.  Why would Aruba (Deepak) file a lawsuit that had the ability of exposing to America wrongdoing on his part in the events encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.  The Aruban "powers that be" must believe that they have a solid case in regards to the recording on the Skeeters hard drive.

I somehow suspect ... I could be wrong ... that that the McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated and this is the reason McGraw's attorneys are after documentation ... documentation that prove that Deepak was not defamed.

However ... now that Aruba has declared the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case because of the words of Joran on the Devries' recording ... I do not believe the McGraw's attorneys will ever get their hands on any documentation.  In other words ... a professional comparison between the recording on Jamie Skeeters' hard drive and the McGraw's "edited" recording will stand along.

IMO

Janet

+++++

The Kalpoe's Attorney

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. PhilLOS ANGELES (AP)
―   

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »

Peter Devries stands by his position that Joran van der Sloot gave a "full" confession .. a "full" confession which exonerates the Kalpoe brothers.
Janet

+++++

Peter Devries

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

<snipped>

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

NANCY GRACE - FEBRUARY 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Janet,
In my opinion a "full confession"  has nothing to do with Peter R. DeVries thoughts about Paulus and the
Kalpoes.  It means that Joran has confessed to what happened to Natalee.  Joran has confessed to
the fact that Natalee had a seizure and did not respond when he shook her and he or someone else
dumped her in the sea.  DeVries did not lie to Beth.  Joran did confess.
Was every word that Joran spoke the truth?  I guess nobody knows but Joran.
But I think some of what Joran told Patrick in the Land Rover was true.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »

self-edit

will stand along. s/b will stand alone.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »

I could be wrong and ... if I am I will gladly eat crow but ... considering the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case thanks to the Devries recording ... Phil McGraw will not be permitted access to investigation documentation thus forcing an undisclosed settlement awarded to the Kalpoes (Aruba).  In other words ... the outcome of the comparison between the Skeeter's hard drive and the McGraw recording will never be known.

I wonder how the settlement will be split.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

Peter is as trustworthy as Paulus in my opinion.

Peter must be promised some of the financial gain that Paulus has promised to the Kalpoe brothers over the lawsuit against the richest woman in the world.. oh ya, and Dr. Phil too.

Taking Truth and believable confession from a proven liar... ????

It does not get any better then that..  Total absurd.

The Kalpoe brothers were there... They were driving the car and are as much a part of this as Joran.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

Peter must be promised some of the financial gain that Paulus has promised to the Kalpoe brothers over the lawsuit against the richest woman in the world.. oh ya, and Dr. Phil too.

The Kalpoe brothers were there... They were driving the car and are as much a part of this as Joran.

Marcos,Marcos,Marcos???How,as well as who,put Marcos in contact with Tim & Dave?Inquiring minds want to know.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »

I am not going to predict the outcome of a law case and certainly not start splitting the money.

I believe that the California court has a sworn statement from Larry Garrison that states that Deepak,
in discussing a book deal, disclosed to him that all three of them had sex with Natalee.
I think Jamie Skeeters said the same thing.
The judge has already ruled that Jamie Skeeters did not defame the Kalpoes or ruin their reputation
because they were already newsworthy....thus the widow can sue the Kalpoes for her legal fees.
If the Kalpoes are no longer considered suspects, then they should have no trouble obtaining all of the
records out of Aruba to turn over to the court.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62259.php

Google translation:

Dutch expelled by tightening entry requirements

September 10, 2009, 14:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Under Dutch Europe since late last month after customs created considerable unrest she refuses to leave the country. This is according to Dutch customs maximum stay of 180 days per calendar year exceed. This did not. Since the introduction of the new computer system can better track how long the Dutch immigration here to stay. Those who exceed the 180 days is thus plotted.

Another problem is the uncertainty about the residence rule. In which European Foreign Policy Admission Dutch maximum 180 days per consecutive calendar may reside on the island. The rule applied was that someone was up to 180 days in Aruba should stay, then thirty days away after they had anything in his way back to 180 days to stay in Aruba. That has changed recently, the admission of the government organization, Dimas, eventually.

Initially, let a member of the call center Dimas still know that rule 180 days in Aruba thirty days away still in force. Beircht This is the supervisor of the Immigration Service at the airport denied. He also claims that a European Dutchman always here 180 days per twelve months but may stay. "It always has been, but nobody has ever checked. The new computer system we were using the stamps in the passports the days count. That was not done. Now we have a new system of control easy. "

Better communication

After ten days finally manages to get clarity of Dimas. According to Deputy Director Ayesha Staring Engelbrecht was indeed recently the immigration counts how many days someone has been on the island. "No one without authorization, may here longer than 180 days per calendar year stay," said Engelbrecht.

Engelbrecht also explains that the government understands that in a calendar year on the first day someone comes to Aruba, goes. "It can also run in August." This decision was also confusion among European Dutch because they think that one calendar year from January to December. Engelbrecht says that she currently has contact
with a "small number" Dutch in the same boat. These people said the deputy director "have come to a solution" that they do more than 180 days in Aruba may reside. This group must be in possession of a 'letter rentiers'.

"It is true that the control system 180 days should have communicated better," said Engelbrecht. "It is a measure unsympathetic, but I do want that the current rules by everyone respected."

The immigration service is the Admission of Foreign Policy in November 2007 changed since last month. Soundings of Engelbrecht provides only one paper dealing with the admission requirements for tourists stand. The document is dated September 8, two days ago. It is certainly the word "contiguous" far far away that difference of interpretation between the injured leading Dutch and European government. On this basis, the Dutch thought after 180 days in Aruba and thirty days abroad, could return, some even more than ten years until last month was tolerated.

No sunny Christmas

The Dutch group is now a European debate on the Internet started. It and other editors have received the responses, it appears that the victims are reluctant to pull the bell to the public. This particular fear of "reprisals". "We now spend only money is," said one response. Others also wonder why Aruba is so severe because they do not rely on welfare. Many have half home, and remain registered and insured in the Netherlands.

A couple who are half house advises: "When the immigration Aruba has the number of days I've been counted. The plan was that we would come back for Christmas. Now I know not. I see it not be when I come back here for Christmas, chances are that I am sent back. "Another comment:" We are very regular in Aruba, but no longer know where we are, we actually dare Dimas or not to call the customs because we do not want to wake sleeping dogs. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62255.php

ARUBA

Ex-Commissioner Coysi Krozendijk under fire

September 10, 2009, 14:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - After a weekend all ex-senior police officer - Chu Rincones - was arrested for illegal gun possession, this week the recently retired police Coizy Krozendijk associated with illegal weapons possession. His ex-partner declaration would have done so Papiamento-language media reported, after the house upside Krozendijk had achieved. Against agents they would then also have said that the police officer had a gun in the house. Krozendijk would the police confirmed yesterday. The gun he had been sent to a family in Curacao. The prosecutor would not comment on the case, except that the former commissioner is not respected as the media claimed. A source within the police confirmed that the case against Krozendijk investigation in the search.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62254.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New search Jossy Herrera

September 10, 2009, 14:44 (GMT -04:00)

Jossy Herrera (left) with his family before his disappearance.

ORANGE CITY - The family of Jossy Herrera, who has been missing two months, next Saturday is another quest in the near Alto Vista and Bushiribana. The search takes place in cooperation with the investigation including, police and the Red Cross and starts at the Chapel of Alto Vista at half past seven in the morning.

The family urges anyone who wants to help to come forward. The search area is quite large and because the more people, the more effective the search. "After two months, nobody knows how close one could find in nature. But it is important for the family to find him so they can rest and find a suitable way to say goodbye to. And he was still alive, they can help him back healthy and happy, "said Call.

Addicted to sleeping pills and severely depressed Jossy Herrera, known as a composer of Christmas and Mother's songs, walked from his house two months ago and did not return. He would have been reported several times but, after several searches and calls, still not found.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »

Marcos,Marcos,Marcos???How,as well as who,put Marcos in contact with Tim & Dave?Inquiring minds want to know.....

You are so right my friend..
Chasing this fellow is worth while because of what it might bring.. His connection to others and WHY or the reality behind Marcos himself.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

Paulus himself is the push behind the lawsuit.. He is not the representing attorney but an advisor to the representing attorney.
 He is and always has been directly involved in that push and He Is A Suspect in this case.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »

SPECULATION IS WHERE IT IS AT!

Tamikosmom is not on the same page as Lifesong and Klaas regarding this topic but ... considering the judge's ruling regarding the defamation lawsuit has yet to happen ... speculating the outcome is where it is at.

It would be a happy day for Tamikosmom if she was wrong in her speculation and ... Lifesong and Klaas were right.  A measure of justice in the Natalee Holloway case will have been realized.

Janet

++++++

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »

About the Kalpoe lawsuit...

I don't believe for a minute Dr. Phil is anywhere close to offering a settlement this case.  That is just an Aruban pipedream!

Here is the link again to the transcript of Skeeters tape.  The entire tape has to be allowed into evidence.  Read the transcript again and consider the actual claims of the lawsuit.  The Kalpoe's simply cannot win this. 

I spent a while the other night reading back through it.  Seriously, if you read the whole thing and put yourself on the jury...no way 7 of 12 American jurors will award these scum a dime.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg796940;topicseen#msg796940

Klaasend
« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

Lifesong - I agree.  If they were going to settle it would have happened a long time ago.  They have no plans on settling.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

Tamikosmom is not on the same page as Lifesong and Klaas regarding this topic but ... considering the judge's ruling regarding the defamation lawsuit has yet to happen ... speculating the outcome is where it is at.

It would be a happy day for Tamikosmom if she was wrong in her speculation and ... Lifesong and Klaas were right.  A measure of justice in the Natalee Holloway case will have been realized.

Janet

++++++

Lifesong

I don't believe for a minute Dr. Phil is anywhere close to offering a settlement this case.  That is just an Aruban pipedream!

Here is the link again to the transcript of Skeeters tape.  The entire tape has to be allowed into evidence.  Read the transcript again and consider the actual claims of the lawsuit.  The Kalpoe's simply cannot win this. 

I spent a while the other night reading back through it.  Seriously, if you read the whole thing and put yourself on the jury...no way 7 of 12 American jurors will award these scum a dime.

Klaasend

Lifesong - I agree.  If they were going to settle it would have happened a long time ago.  They have no plans on settling.

The suit against Skeeters was dismissed without prejudice.  If he did not defame Deepak and the tape is as he stated, then  the tape has them all having sex.  Maybe some believe it was consensual so there is no case.  Deepak also stated he didn't know where the body was.  After the DeVries tape, Mos said they were looking at murder charges.  Maybe K2 can not be charged....Deepak didn't admit that. I think "murder"/ disposal is what DeVries stated the K2 were not guilty.

I am sure they all felt that they could tie up this case until they were cleared...they all hoped for a trial.  Eight million $$$ plus AHATA revenge on Dr. Phil is enough to stall and continue the case.  The Aruban powers knew they would never turn over the real info.  They all hoped for a settlement.  IMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

Janet

++++++

Lifesong

Klaasend

The suit against Skeeters was dismissed without prejudice.  If he did not defame Deepak and the tape is as he stated, then  the tape has them all having sex.  Maybe some believe it was consensual so there is no case.  Deepak also stated he didn't know where the body was.  After the DeVries tape, Mos said they were looking at murder charges.  Maybe K2 can not be charged....Deepak didn't admit that. I think "murder"/ disposal is what DeVries stated the K2 were not guilty.

I am sure they all felt that they could tie up this case until they were cleared...they all hoped for a trial.  Eight million $$$ plus AHATA revenge on Dr. Phil is enough to stall and continue the case.  The Aruban powers knew they would never turn over the real info.  They all hoped for a settlement.  IMO

EXACTLY!!!

This is why I believe that only the disputed segment of the Phil recording is the issue ... the segment that Deepak claims was deceptively manipulated from the original Skeeters' recording ... the segment that defamed him.

I cannot comprehend why both Phil McGraw and the Kalpoes attorneys do not request a professional comparison of the two recordings and ... the outcome will determine the winner of the defamation lawsuit.  Is that too simple?

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »

The Dr. Phil recording was what Skeeter's said Deepak said, that's why Deepak sued both of them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

The Dr. Phil recording was what Skeeter's said Deepak said, that's why Deepak sued both of them.

Buckeye

If that was the case why would Deepak (Aruba) file this lawsuit against Phil McGraw.  It would be so simply to prove.  A professional comparison would be were it was at.  The outcome would be so predictable.  Aruba would lose and ... the world would be reminded of what Deepak said.  What would be Aruba's advanatage ... motivation?

My speculation is that Aruba knows beyond a doubt that Phil McGraw's recording was deceptively manipulated and ... this is why McGraw's attorneys are attempting to get investigative documentation to prove defamation.

Please be patient with me Buckeye.  I real do not get it.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

Self Edit

to prove defamation s/b to prove there was no defamation.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.