March 28, 2024, 03:28:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 408314 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2009, 02:53:37 PM »

Natalee Holloway's uncle cannot comprehend the recovery process of the contents of the trap ... the contents of the trap that may have been the remains of his niece.

Janet

+++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

Emails between Dave Holloway and Dompig.

Dompig related to Kalpoe brothers thru marriage. Son, Michael Dompig related to Kalpoe brothers, friends with Kawish Misier, part of Pond Hoax with RV. Orchestrated!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »

Kermit

Thank you.  I have missed you.

I am in the dark regarding the gist of the email from Dave Holloway to Gerold Dompig.  However ... the response says it all regarding how Dompig regards the father of Natalee.

Again ... Dave Holloway's on going relationship with Mark Purcell and John Silvetti as well as his standing with ATU/AHATA implies that question must be asked if answers are to be forthcoming.

If we were talking Tamikosmom rather than Dave Holloway ... believe me ... questions would be ask on this forum and ... opinions would be forthcoming.  Hey ... the cause of justice for Natalee would demand it.

Janet

++++++

MIP6 (MARK PURCELL) – JUNE 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »

Kermit

Who is Dennis?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

Dennis Jacobs?

Kermit ... come out ... come out ... wherever you are.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I just dropped into change clothes, and say Hey. I still try to read here.

Many thanks to texasmom for keeping up with the mayhem. You're an  an angelic monkey !

I'm so glad to see you dropped by msmarple! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

I read every day...whether I'm at home in San Diego county, overseas on business (Singapore, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, London, Bahrain - or vacationing in Minn - Saint Paul or Dallas) and I have got to say....
I'm here because of all the dedicated Monkeys that have stayed the course to demand Justice for Natalee...
So I have got to ask each and every one here........That when some things are floated and even pushed that go beyond what some may feel exceed their personal  comforts zones....please, can we just address the issues and leave out the hard felt emotions...in order to critically evaluate those "things/issues'?
We are where we are at because Natalee has not received the Justice that she (or any American) deserves! We are here because Natalee's Family has not received the justice they deserve.
The critical questions/concerns raised because of the perceived actions by the aruba powers that be, perps(urine/paulass/k2/guido/freddie)/OM/ALE/american traitors on aruba/persistence american traitors are fair game for questioning.......
I want to add...questioning Robin/Dave/Tim Miller/Peter D. is ALSO fair game after 4 plus years if it leads to Justice for Natalee...wrt their actions..Folks...this is a blog dedicated to obtaining Justice for Natalee.....   

Hi billb!  I don't really know what to say about this....I'm thinking about it.

But I'm glad to see you were here!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »

This is from the Law Dictionary on Dismissal with Prejudice:

Dismissal with Prejudice

A dismissal with prejudice is a judgment rendered in a lawsuit on its merits that prevents the plaintiff from bringing the same lawsuit against the same defendant in the future. It is a harsh remedy that has the effect of canceling the action so that it can never again be commenced. A dismissal with prejudice is res judicata as to every issue litigated in the action.

The possibility of such a dismissal acts as a deterrent to the use of dilatory tactics by a plaintiff who wants to prejudice a defendant's case by unreasonably hindering the disposition of the action from the time of the filing of the action to the actual trial of the issues. It is also designed to minimize, if not eliminate, the congestion of court calendars caused by unnecessary delays in pending cases. Because it is regarded as a drastic remedy, courts grant dismissals with prejudice only in the most egregious cases in response to a motion brought by a defendant or by a court sua sponte, or on its own will.

Thanks Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2009, 06:55:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62295.php

Google translation:

Talks deadlocked with Petro China

September 11, 2009, 14:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Valero Refinery

ORANGE CITY - Negotiations between the government and oil company PetroChina are in a deadlock. The oil company would not comment on the substantive conditions that the Aruban Government. PetroChina will also include a large number of foreign workers to bring the refinery profits and low pay.

Meanwhile the government pay 200 million florin in a social fund, if it loses BBO-litigation against Valero. The Amigoe able to capitalize on a letter from Prime Minister Nelson Oduber to Shaolin Li, representative of Petro China International America Inc.. In this letter, Oduber that the government "is positive relative to Petro China and in relation to any owner / operator of the refinery that meets the conditions."
The first of the four conditions in the letter to Petro China stand out is that there should be maximum employment Arubans. Also should there be a reasonable tax payments with a simple and uniform tax structure. As a third condition that Oduber "hard and verifiable agreements on investment" that should be "continuity and survival of the refinery for the long term guarantees." Finally the Government stlet condition that the new owner / operator of the refinery should meet international environmental standards for refineries, as Kyoto and Texas Standard.

Investment Promise
Petro China was not willing to open a conversation in which conditions to treat. The oil company wanted by the government only a written response to a number of conditions imposed by it. Petro China is so "largely foreign workers and contractors' efforts and minimize the profit tax, plus relief from almost all other taxes and levies. In addition, there is an actual investment promise. Petro China also wants the same set of agreements regarding environmental conditions as those in Coastal had made twenty years ago. In the opinion of the government, these conditions still were adequate in 1998, "obsolete".

Still willing
The Government of Aruba was still accept the wishes of PetroChina for a written response, but got a letter back on September 4 "is a generalization, but without the necessary substantive response." Premier Oduber closes the letter off by saying that Aruba readiness to negotiate "a fair and open manner with regard to the interests and capabilities of both parties, including those of the people of Aruba." He is again attached to the four main conditions which it earlier, but does indicate that the timing and interpretation of those points can be negotiated. "But then subject to the assumptions made by Aruba in all contacts with PetroChina unchanged and consistently expressed" said Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

PetroChina has been some time the main candidate for acquisition of the Valero refinery now closed. Negotiations between the two companies seemed a long time to put at risk because they could not agree on a price. There are also talks between PetroChina and the Aruban government policy regarding investments and the tax conditions which will operate the refinery. In earlier interviews, Prime Minister Oduber expressed its willingness to accommodate candidates as much as possible.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

I read every day...whether I'm at home in San Diego county, overseas on business (Singapore, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, London, Bahrain - or vacationing in Minn - Saint Paul or Dallas) and I have got to say....
I'm here because of all the dedicated Monkeys that have stayed the course to demand Justice for Natalee...
So I have got to ask each and every one here........That when some things are floated and even pushed that go beyond what some may feel exceed their personal  comforts zones....please, can we just address the issues and leave out the hard felt emotions...in order to critically evaluate those "things/issues'?
We are where we are at because Natalee has not received the Justice that she (or any American) deserves! We are here because Natalee's Family has not received the justice they deserve.
The critical questions/concerns raised because of the perceived actions by the aruba powers that be, perps(urine/paulass/k2/guido/freddie)/OM/ALE/american traitors on aruba/persistence american traitors are fair game for questioning.......
I want to add...questioning Robin/Dave/Tim Miller/Peter D. is ALSO fair game after 4 plus years if it leads to Justice for Natalee...wrt their actions..Folks...this is a blog dedicated to obtaining Justice for Natalee.....   
Sentimentally...I want to give Dave/Tim M./Peter d...a pass.....critically, I want Justice for Natalee.....
I'll go with my critical gut feeling until Justice for Natalee is gained....at the end of the day....I'm not undermining anyone by choosing the path to Justice, wherever it may lead....

Some great posts Billb!For me,tough,thought provoking dialogue is where it's at.I may not agree with the opposing view at the time but,may change my view in time.That's what happens when two DIFFERENT views are discussed,dissected,discussed some more and potentially you may have a change of view.If not,that's OK!EACH and EVERY MONKEY brings something valuable to the table.We are givin a platform to voice our opinions for Justice thanx to Red,Klaas as well as the other Mods."IF" you choose to NOT voice your opinion,that is your choice and only your choice!Justice for Natalee Holloway is where it's at!

KTF

Thank you billb and Keepthefaith.

an angelic monkey

My suspicions encompassing underlying motivations of Peter Devries, Tim Miller as well as Dave and Robin Holloway in regards to relationships with the enemy are out of my comfort zone but ... I sincerely believe ... at this point in time ... there is something very wrong.  I treaded softly in the beginning and even justified because I cared but ... as time has gone on my emotions regarding Devries, Miller and the Holloways has progressed to anger at what I consider a betrayal of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

My anger is directed mainly at Joran Van der Sloot, whose name is so rarely mentioned now.

I am also angry with the Kalpoes, Paulus and Anita, the Aruban Police, Oduber, Van der Stratten.

I am not at all happy with Clive Van der Linde, Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell, the four headed CapsLockWizard,
Charles Croes, the crew of the Persistence or Rene Gielen.......all of which aided and abetted Joran.

But I try not to let emotions come into my thought process. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

My anger is directed mainly at Joran Van der Sloot, whose name is so rarely mentioned now.

I am also angry with the Kalpoes, Paulus and Anita, the Aruban Police, Oduber, Van der Stratten.

I am not at all happy with Clive Van der Linde, Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell, the four headed CapsLockWizard,
Charles Croes, the crew of the Persistence or Rene Gielen.......all of which aided and abetted Joran.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

Magnolia ... I dislike all of those you mentioned.  However ... anger with me implies I care.  Only those who betray that I had held in high regard can cause me grief ... make me angry.

Does that make sense?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

Magnolia ... I dislike all of those you mentioned.  However ... anger with me implies I care.  Only those who betray that I had held in high regard can cause me grief ... make me angry.

Does that make sense?

Janet

If it makes sense to you...then it is OK with me.

Personally, every time I look at a picture of Joran my blood boils and I want to puke.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »

I honestly think that we have looked at this case for so long that we have forgotten who the
real criminals are.  We are looking for someone to lay the blame on.  Because of the Aruban
cover-up, there is no one to take down because they destroyed all of the evidence.
So we keep looking for someone to blame.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »

I dislike Joran intensely but I dislike his parents even more ... parents that never taught this young man that legal and moral boundaries of a civilized society were established for the well-being of him and others.

Hey ... Paulus directly abetted Joran and ... the Aruban "powers that be" directly abetted Joran in wrongdoing ... wrongdoing that began the chain of events that led to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - THE ENABLER

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - April. 4, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: Well, if you look at the surveillance video footage, it appears that he’s the one sitting directly next to her and tries to engage her in conversation a couple of times.  And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

COSBY: You know, and, John, also, why would that be a significant—why is that in conflict to something else we’ve heard maybe from Paulus before?

KELLY: Well, he’s just claiming that, you know, he’s kept an eye on his son, you know, he’s kept him on a short leash, and, you know, his son is very well-behaved. And it turns out that he’s, you know, got him at casinos. If you’re under 18, you’re not legally even allowed in casinos, so his son was breaking the law with him enabling it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

DANA PRETZER - July 23, 2007

Dana Pretzer:
One thing that makes my listeners scratch their heads so to speak and wonder, myself included and we'll talk about it again, is the fact of the underage drinking and gambling that had been going on admittedly by young van der Sloot.  Was there ever any discussion or has there ever been any discussion at least of filing some charges as far as that goes?

Jossy Mansur:  No, there hasn't been any of that. The authorities have just (inaudible) it aside, they haven't paid any attention to it then and they're not paying any attention to it now and over the past 26 months.    I haven't seen anything in the direction of trying to make some kind of statement that this is not (inaudiable) at least make some sort of a statement that this is not (inaubible) because it is a known fact that as an underage he wasn't supposed to be in the casino, much less in the company of his father. He was there, there are video tapes to prove that and still the authorities haven't done anything with regard to that specific case.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-monday-july-23rd-2007-special-guests-larry-sinclair-jossy-mansur-ladonna-meredith-attorney-jay-paul-deratany/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »

I honestly think that we have looked at this case for so long that we have forgotten who the
real criminals are.  We are looking for someone to lay the blame on.  Because of the Aruban
cover-up, there is no one to take down because they destroyed all of the evidence.
So we keep looking for someone to blame.

There is a lot of blame to go around ... beginning with those involved in the happening encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappeared ... those in the Aruban/Dutch administration involved in the coverup to deny justice and ... those involved in the Persistence endeavor who assisted in furthering the Aruban coverup to deny justice.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

To the Monkey Bunch..Me thinks your posts and words do get read,and or relayed to those you despise most in Aruba...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2009, 10:41:10 PM »

I could feel my blood pressure rising from just reading the names.    

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

Does anyone here have any contact with "PrivateEye"??? I would sure like to know his take on things in the last year and a half.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.