April 19, 2024, 09:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 409952 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

Does anyone here have any contact with "PrivateEye"??? I would sure like to know his take on things in the last year and a half.

Me too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »

Hi mere!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

Does anyone here have any contact with "PrivateEye"??? I would sure like to know his take on things in the last year and a half.

I have thought the same a hundred times.  I saw him in the rafters last fall when all
of the Kyle stuff broke, but he never posted.
When he was posting here, I didn't realize he was Beth's brother, but I liked him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2009, 11:13:10 PM »

Good evening and Hi to you too TM.....

I did write and edit and re-write a post and never hit the button....sometimes
it just isn't meant to be....lol.

Will be here for the duration....sitting on a branch.......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »

To the Monkey Bunch..Me thinks your posts and words do get read,and or relayed to those you despise most in Aruba...

... and the family.

Hi Keepthefaith.

My hubby and BIL are fishing so my neighbour has taken pity on my this week and ... filled in as my Scrabble partner.  I looked out the window and her company just left so ... I am hoping she will be here shortly.  The board is all set up ready to go.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2009, 11:25:46 PM »

When it comes to Peter DeVries, I have a hard time believing that he would sacrifice his career and reputation by participating in a scheme to further the Aruban coverup of the crimes against Natalee.  I haven't seen anything yet that convinces me it's true. 

My own eyes tell me that Joran wasn't "acting" in those discussions with Patrick.

In all the time since the recordings were shown in Holland and to a lesser extent in American, I have yet to see one indication from Beth, Dave, or any respectable former or current law enforcement official; that the whole thing was an act.

When it comes to Dave, he said after the show aired that he believed the revelations.  Since then he paid to have the pond searched.  I don't believe that in itself is an indication that he didn't believe what Peter DeVries revealed.  I think it was more of an effort to clear any doubt about that pond....and I think we ALL know who deliberately planted that doubt.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »

To the Monkey Bunch..Me thinks your posts and words do get read,and or relayed to those you despise most in Aruba...

... and the family.

Hi Keepthefaith.

My hubby and BIL are fishing so my neighbour has taken pity on my this week and ... filled in as my Scrabble partner.  I looked out the window and her company just left so ... I am hoping she will be here shortly.  The board is all set up ready to go.

Good Night All.

Janet

Good night Janet.   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »

... and the family.

Hi Keepthefaith.

Good Night All.

Janet

Good night Janet.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2009, 11:31:06 PM »

When it comes to Peter DeVries, I have a hard time believing that he would sacrifice his career and reputation by participating in a scheme to further the Aruban coverup of the crimes against Natalee.  I haven't seen anything yet that convinces me it's true. 

My own eyes tell me that Joran wasn't "acting" in those discussions with Patrick.

In all the time since the recordings were shown in Holland and to a lesser extent in American, I have yet to see one indication from Beth, Dave, or any respectable former or current law enforcement official; that the whole thing was an act.

When it comes to Dave, he said after the show aired that he believed the revelations.  Since then he paid to have the pond searched.  I don't believe that in itself is an indication that he didn't believe what Peter DeVries revealed.  I think it was more of an effort to clear any doubt about that pond....and I think we ALL know who deliberately planted that doubt.

JMO

I agree with all you said, TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »

Good evening and Hi to you too TM.....

I did write and edit and re-write a post and never hit the button....sometimes
it just isn't meant to be....lol.

Will be here for the duration....sitting on a branch.......

Now I'm just going to have to wonder what you wanted to say!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »

Looks like Diario has changed their website.  I kept wondering why it hadn't been updated!

http://www.diario.aw/

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #271 on: September 12, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

I read every day...whether I'm at home in San Diego county, overseas on business (Singapore, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, London, Bahrain - or vacationing in Minn - Saint Paul or Dallas) and I have got to say....
I'm here because of all the dedicated Monkeys that have stayed the course to demand Justice for Natalee...
So I have got to ask each and every one here........That when some things are floated and even pushed that go beyond what some may feel exceed their personal  comforts zones....please, can we just address the issues and leave out the hard felt emotions...in order to critically evaluate those "things/issues'?
We are where we are at because Natalee has not received the Justice that she (or any American) deserves! We are here because Natalee's Family has not received the justice they deserve.
The critical questions/concerns raised because of the perceived actions by the aruba powers that be, perps(urine/paulass/k2/guido/freddie)/OM/ALE/american traitors on aruba/persistence american traitors are fair game for questioning.......
I want to add...questioning Robin/Dave/Tim Miller/Peter D. is ALSO fair game after 4 plus years if it leads to Justice for Natalee...wrt their actions..Folks...this is a blog dedicated to obtaining Justice for Natalee.....   

Hi billb!  I don't really know what to say about this....I'm thinking about it.

But I'm glad to see you were here!   
Hi Texasmom,
just came in to catch up on today's posts....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2009, 12:31:47 AM »

My anger is directed mainly at Joran Van der Sloot, whose name is so rarely mentioned now.

I am also angry with the Kalpoes, Paulus and Anita, the Aruban Police, Oduber, Van der Stratten.

I am not at all happy with Clive Van der Linde, Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell, the four headed CapsLockWizard,
Charles Croes, the crew of the Persistence or Rene Gielen.......all of which aided and abetted Joran.

But I try not to let emotions come into my thought process. Monkey Devil!
Me too Magnolia....
I just want us to all go forward to gain Justice for Natalee........
Which we are....we have been here for 4 + yrs.... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »

Good to see you billb!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2009, 12:48:44 AM »

My Scrabble partner just scooted home for a minute.  Thought I would check in.  Thought I may be missing something.  Anyways ... I am winning so far.  Just made it big with a triple score using my Q.

Janet
9:50 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »

My Scrabble partner just scooted home for a minute.  Thought I would check in.  Thought I may be missing something.  Anyways ... I am winning so far.  Just made it big with a triple score using my Q.

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »

Janet

Thanks texasmom.  I have missed our little laughing girl.  She makes me smile.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »

Here what I think about Peter DV....Dave H. and Tim M.
I have the utmost respect for all three of them....saying that:
Peter DV.....he is a criminal investigative reporter that starts out every time with the end game of exposing the perps through a series of shows.....with ratings always in mind...(that is his livelihood).
He will take one, two, three or more series to get his target(s)......If the last attempt with urine confession got conviction of urine for his crimes against Natalee.....he would be done with urine and moving on to other targets (paulass/k2/OM/ALE/govt/???) He isn't done at all.....he will get as many as he can until the truth comes out.....

Tim M.: played his cards on persistence and did not get the results he wanted (Bringing Natalee home)...
Playing the cards dealt at that/this time and won't bite his nose to spite his face.....he will take help from louis and john to further his agenda for other victims...but always looking for another chance to forward Justice for Natalee...

Dave H......same as Tim M....not caving in to aruba agenda but steely determination to get Justice for Natalee....bending but never broken...I don't agree with his relationship with american traitors....but......that is what it is....
Soooo.
we can question their motives through real time investigation to help forward our goal (Justice for Natalee....closure for the family.....nailing the perps) with understanding of their pressures/motives without compromising our respect for Peter...Dave...Tim....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »

We sure could use more support from Lifesong, Kermit, Robots, private eye and others along the way....
not to say they are missing in action......just to say that their postings go a long way to keep us motivated and upbeat during lolls/down times....
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »

Here what I think about Peter DV....Dave H. and Tim M.
I have the utmost respect for all three of them....saying that:
Peter DV.....he is a criminal investigative reporter that starts out every time with the end game of exposing the perps through a series of shows.....with ratings always in mind...(that is his livelihood).
He will take one, two, three or more series to get his target(s)......If the last attempt with urine confession got conviction of urine for his crimes against Natalee.....he would be done with urine and moving on to other targets (paulass/k2/OM/ALE/govt/???) He isn't done at all.....he will get as many as he can until the truth comes out.....

Tim M.: played his cards on persistence and did not get the results he wanted (Bringing Natalee home)...
Playing the cards dealt at that/this time and won't bite his nose to spite his face.....he will take help from louis and john to further his agenda for other victims...but always looking for another chance to forward Justice for Natalee...

Dave H......same as Tim M....not caving in to aruba agenda but steely determination to get Justice for Natalee....bending but never broken...I don't agree with his relationship with american traitors....but......that is what it is....
Soooo.
we can question their motives through real time investigation to help forward our goal (Justice for Natalee....closure for the family.....nailing the perps) with understanding of their pressures/motives without compromising our respect for Peter...Dave...Tim....

Good post Billb. Have a great weekend! Justice for Natalee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.