March 18, 2024, 10:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407471 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2009, 01:24:03 AM »

Here what I think about Peter DV....Dave H. and Tim M.
I have the utmost respect for all three of them....saying that:
Peter DV.....he is a criminal investigative reporter that starts out every time with the end game of exposing the perps through a series of shows.....with ratings always in mind...(that is his livelihood).
He will take one, two, three or more series to get his target(s)......If the last attempt with urine confession got conviction of urine for his crimes against Natalee.....he would be done with urine and moving on to other targets (paulass/k2/OM/ALE/govt/???) He isn't done at all.....he will get as many as he can until the truth comes out.....

Tim M.: played his cards on persistence and did not get the results he wanted (Bringing Natalee home)...
Playing the cards dealt at that/this time and won't bite his nose to spite his face.....he will take help from louis and john to further his agenda for other victims...but always looking for another chance to forward Justice for Natalee...

Dave H......same as Tim M....not caving in to aruba agenda but steely determination to get Justice for Natalee....bending but never broken...I don't agree with his relationship with american traitors....but......that is what it is....
Soooo.
we can question their motives through real time investigation to help forward our goal (Justice for Natalee....closure for the family.....nailing the perps) with understanding of their pressures/motives without compromising our respect for Peter...Dave...Tim....

Thanks billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2009, 01:25:51 AM »

Here what I think about Peter DV....Dave H. and Tim M.
I have the utmost respect for all three of them....saying that:
Peter DV.....he is a criminal investigative reporter that starts out every time with the end game of exposing the perps through a series of shows.....with ratings always in mind...(that is his livelihood).
He will take one, two, three or more series to get his target(s)......If the last attempt with urine confession got conviction of urine for his crimes against Natalee.....he would be done with urine and moving on to other targets (paulass/k2/OM/ALE/govt/???) He isn't done at all.....he will get as many as he can until the truth comes out.....

Tim M.: played his cards on persistence and did not get the results he wanted (Bringing Natalee home)...
Playing the cards dealt at that/this time and won't bite his nose to spite his face.....he will take help from louis and john to further his agenda for other victims...but always looking for another chance to forward Justice for Natalee...

Dave H......same as Tim M....not caving in to aruba agenda but steely determination to get Justice for Natalee....bending but never broken...I don't agree with his relationship with american traitors....but......that is what it is....
Soooo.
we can question their motives through real time investigation to help forward our goal (Justice for Natalee....closure for the family.....nailing the perps) with understanding of their pressures/motives without compromising our respect for Peter...Dave...Tim....

Good post Billb. Have a great weekend! Justice for Natalee
Thanks cajun miracle....
Justice for Natalee is where it is at!
Have a great weekend also.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2009, 01:41:38 AM »

The computer room at the nursing home is now closing..Night Crew will you please turn off your computer's.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2009, 01:41:51 AM »

Good Night good monkeys.....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2009, 01:43:48 AM »

O'Lord Billb..What timing on your post!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2009, 01:47:46 AM »

Good night billb!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2009, 01:47:53 AM »

Good Night....Weekend Night Crew

Don't worry about the computer room at the nursing home...I know the night supervisor....
she would rather have you in the computer room than sitting around the nursing station...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2009, 01:49:22 AM »

The computer room at the nursing home is now closing..Night Crew will you please turn off your computer's.....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2009, 01:50:27 AM »

Don't worry about the computer room at the nursing home...I know the night supervisor....
she would rather have you in the computer room than sitting around the nursing station...

Good night Mere!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 12, 2009, 01:50:46 AM »

They are now speaking papiemento at the nursing home to accomodate TM..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 12, 2009, 01:57:34 AM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 12, 2009, 02:01:31 AM »

Looks like Briesen & Aruba think they're in a position to bargain with the chinese in regards to the refinery!What'd the chinese say?They wanna bring in there own workers?Cheaper pay,more profit!Briesen and Aruba wants mostly Arubans.For what?So they can skim of the top!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2009, 02:07:28 AM »

Will return in an hr...Mere can do her magic on the nurses at the nurse station so i may get back in the computer room when there not looking!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2009, 02:21:59 AM »

We sure could use more support from Lifesong, Kermit, Robots, private eye and others along the way....
not to say they are missing in action......just to say that their postings go a long way to keep us motivated and upbeat during lolls/down times....
I need to take a break...I'll read every day, but will refrain from posting....until Lifesong, Robots, private eye....come back...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2009, 02:44:45 AM »

We sure could use more support from Lifesong, Kermit, Robots, private eye and others along the way....
not to say they are missing in action......just to say that their postings go a long way to keep us motivated and upbeat during lolls/down times....
I need to take a break...I'll read every day, but will refrain from posting....until Lifesong, Robots, private eye....come back...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »

Nope! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 12, 2009, 02:47:10 AM »

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2009, 02:49:06 AM »

I understand if you need a break, we all do sometimes.  But I'll miss you!   Crying or Very sad

I always look forward to your take on things, and the smiles you bring too....

Kermit posted earlier today...the email between Dompig and Dave Holloway, I'm thinking there is probably more to come on that.  Hoping so anyway.

Hope you'll be back soon!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2009, 02:50:38 AM »

Hi hotping!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 12, 2009, 02:54:10 AM »

Hi TM.....I have been wondering all day about the post of Kermit's....I hope We hear more soon!  billb is not playing fair.....I will miss Him also! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.