March 18, 2024, 11:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407474 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »

Some new documents are available in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  I'm working on getting them ready to post right now.  I'll post the pertenant stuff.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »

Some new documents are available in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  I'm working on getting them ready to post right now.  I'll post the pertenant stuff.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

5 Documents filed and I'm posting only the pages with actual info:

Motion to Compel postponed

The Kalpoes agree to drop claims against the Skeeters Estate and Kay Skeeters agrees to drop the request for attorney fees?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

Have to run to the store.  Will check back if you have questions
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »

Hi TM.....I have been wondering all day about the post of Kermit's....I hope We hear more soon!  billb is not playing fair.....I will miss Him also! 

ribbit

I am curious if they are related too like Dompigs and Kalpoes, ya know, people who were
so-called "helping Dave".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

My understanding is that the K2 agreed to drop the appeal of the decision favorable to the Skeeter's estate, and will not be allowed to file any further claims related to that case.  In return the Skeeter's estate withdrew their request for reimbursement of attorney's fees, and will not be allowed to file any further claims in relation to that.

My take is...Skeeter's estate agreed to not seek reimbursement for the attorney's fees already incurred, upon the K2's agreement not to appeal or refile any claim against the Skeeter's estate. 

Any appeal or refiling of the claim would have only incurred more attorney's fees to defend.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »

Janet,
Give Brandi extra treats for taking care of you while veggie was away.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 12, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »

I know where billb is coming from. I have NO intention of going away, but I am a little discouraged from a lack of feedback on our efforts here. That is why I asked about  "PrivateEye" last night. I think we all are in need of a pep talk from someone other than the "core" posters still here.

If you look at page 46 of the oil thread you'll take note of some people who have been very interested in SM lately. Oh shoot, let me just spell it out. Shell Oil been here reading up out of Netherlands. Also a specific Aruban out of Noord read page by page the Oil thread for days.
Of course the banditos are still at it everyday. Now, ya gotta figure commons sense is that all this interest is not happening just for funsies. It gets even more interesting how one is connected to another one and so on and so forth.

That's why I love sports! Only the top players understand the rules of engagement and how to
outplay, outsmart their opponents. Keep your eyes on the ball at all times.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 12, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

The house which has been empty except me for three days is now buzzing with bodies.  The computer is history until tomorrow evening.

Have a good weekend All.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »

Have to run to the store.  Will check back if you have questions

steaks on the bar-be tonight I'm think'n and hoping right over!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2009, 04:44:07 PM »

Janet,

I will Kermit.  It was a comfort knowing she was in the home while hubby was on his fishing trip with BIL.

Thanks for being you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2009, 04:46:28 PM »

My understanding is that the K2 agreed to drop the appeal of the decision favorable to the Skeeter's estate, and will not be allowed to file any further claims related to that case.  In return the Skeeter's estate withdrew their request for reimbursement of attorney's fees, and will not be allowed to file any further claims in relation to that.

My take is...Skeeter's estate agreed to not seek reimbursement for the attorney's fees already incurred, upon the K2's agreement not to appeal or refile any claim against the Skeeter's estate. 

Any appeal or refiling of the claim would have only incurred more attorney's fees to defend.

texasmom ... bottom line ... is the news today good or bad?

I gotta go.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »

That's my take too, texasmom! 

Hi Kermit!    Oh............. I've got someting for you whenever you're ready......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/kermit11.gif
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 12, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

The house which has been empty except me for three days is now buzzing with bodies.  The computer is history until tomorrow evening.

Have a good weekend All.

Janet

Enjoy your family! Try to sneak back in to the computer room

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 12, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

That's my take too, texasmom! 

Hi Kermit!    Oh............. I've got someting for you whenever you're ready......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/kermit11.gif

Oh CBB you are so sweet to do that. Thank you. I'll go get dressed properly.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 12, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas
Back to what Mos stated :

Besides the Police investigation Peter de Vries’ program received an enormous amount of information. The serious tips were passed on to my Office in order to have them investigated.

Four of them could be investigated and led to thorough investigation.......

... Police and the Prosecutor’s Office are being accused of not following leads in this investigation. Those allegations are unjust and unfounded. Of course it is true that we weigh the information and the source on credibility and value before we start to investigate. But witnesses, who claim to have leads that find no ground in facts whatsoever and therefore are not being investigated by the Police, are free to investigate those themselves. This - of course – within the limitations imposed by law.

What exactly are the facts???

Remember this?:

Holloway Case Conviction No Slam Dunk

Under Aruban Law, Suspect's Own Words Can't Be Used Against Him
By JEFFREY KOFMAN
Feb. 4, 2008

It will be difficult under Aruban law for prosecutors to build a case against Joran Van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case, according to Nico Jörg, Aruba's advocate general, and acting attorney general.

In an interview with ABC News, Jörg outlined several possible options for prosecuting the young Dutch/Aruban man, a suspect in the disappearance of the Alabama teen, who went to the island on holiday more than two years ago.

Jörg emphasized that there are fundamental differences between the laws of the United States and laws in Aruba. For example, there is no trial by jury in this tiny island nation of just 103,000 citizens. All trials are by judge only. A suspect's own words can't be used to implicate him or her, and there is no such thing as perjury for a suspect in Aruba.

The acting attorney general said prosecutors will look at the following possible charges:

AIDING AND ABETTING FIRST DEGREE MURDER — Possible sentence: Life in prison. This would require prosecutors to prove "conditional intent" on the part of Van der Sloot. In the undercover videotape obtained by a Dutch journalist, Van der Sloot says he can't say for sure that Holloway was actually dead when he called a friend to help him dispose of her body, after she passed out on the beach and began shaking uncontrollably. Jörg told ABC News that to prove this charge, prosecutors would need medical experts to talk about the effects of alcohol poisoning on a body.

INJURY TO HEALTH CAUSING DEATH
— Possible sentence: 6 to 9 years. Prosecutors would want to prove that Van der Sloot knowingly gave Holloway too much alcohol. In previous statements, he has admitted giving her a drink of Bacardi 151, which is 75 percent alcohol.

ACCIDENTAL DEATH — Possible sentence: 9 months. Prosecutors would have to demonstrate that Van der Sloot did not take reasonable precautions when he noticed Holloway was unconscious.

ILLEGAL DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE
— Possible sentence: 6 months. On the undercover tape, Van der Sloot says he called his friend, and asked him to bring his boat to the beach so that Holloway's body could be thrown deep in the ocean.

MISDEMEANOR CHARGE FOR NOT GIVING HELP TO SOMEONE IN NEED — Possible sentence: 6 months.

All of these charges require that prosecutors have independent evidence placing Van der Sloot with Holloway at the time of her death.
Jörg notes that, even if Van der Sloot is convicted of one of the lesser crimes listed above, the months he has already spent in prison would be deducted from any future conviction.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=4240906&page=1

I believe Joran gave Natalee a date rape drug or she fought and he killed her.  I would be happy to support a trafficking scenario if it will somehow cause him to receive punishment.  I don't think the Dutch system is on the side of the victim.  Is it better to go with his "trafficking" confession?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 12, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »

Hi TM.....I have been wondering all day about the post of Kermit's....I hope We hear more soon!  billb is not playing fair.....I will miss Him also! 

ribbit

I am curious if they are related too like Dompigs and Kalpoes, ya know, people who were
so-called "helping Dave".

Interesting.....I've been doing some comparisons myself this morning.  I hope you don't mind if I add to yours to see what everyone thinks.  Another relative...helper?

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 19

http://awemainta.com/home/

Note last sentence.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 12, 2009, 05:03:39 PM »

I know where billb is coming from. I have NO intention of going away, but I am a little discouraged from a lack of feedback on our efforts here. That is why I asked about  "PrivateEye" last night. I think we all are in need of a pep talk from someone other than the "core" posters still here.

If you look at page 46 of the oil thread you'll take note of some people who have been very interested in SM lately. Oh shoot, let me just spell it out. Shell Oil been here reading up out of Netherlands. Also a specific Aruban out of Noord read page by page the Oil thread for days.
Of course the banditos are still at it everyday. Now, ya gotta figure commons sense is that all this interest is not happening just for funsies. It gets even more interesting how one is connected to another one and so on and so forth.

That's why I love sports! Only the top players understand the rules of engagement and how to
outplay, outsmart their opponents. Keep your eyes on the ball at all times.

I don't understand what part of the refinery that Valero owns.  Why is the Aruban government selling the refinery and not Valero??  TIA   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 12, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

Janet,

I will Kermit.  It was a comfort knowing she was in the home while hubby was on his fishing trip with BIL.

Thanks for being you.

Janet

Sleep well tonight and snuggle your veggie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.