March 18, 2024, 09:13:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407455 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

I have been out of town and then just busy lately but I still read all the posts.  After this length of time, I am pretty entrenched in what I think and what I know and not likely to change.  By the same token, I don't feel any need to try to convince anybody to agree with me so just don't have much to say these days.

But I am still here and still want justice for Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

I know where billb is coming from. I have NO intention of going away, but I am a little discouraged from a lack of feedback on our efforts here. That is why I asked about  "PrivateEye" last night. I think we all are in need of a pep talk from someone other than the "core" posters still here.

If you look at page 46 of the oil thread you'll take note of some people who have been very interested in SM lately. Oh shoot, let me just spell it out. Shell Oil been here reading up out of Netherlands. Also a specific Aruban out of Noord read page by page the Oil thread for days.
Of course the banditos are still at it everyday. Now, ya gotta figure commons sense is that all this interest is not happening just for funsies. It gets even more interesting how one is connected to another one and so on and so forth.

That's why I love sports! Only the top players understand the rules of engagement and how to
outplay, outsmart their opponents. Keep your eyes on the ball at all times.

I don't understand what part of the refinery that Valero owns.  Why is the Aruban government selling the refinery and not Valero??  TIA  

Agree, buckeye.  You'd think Oduber owned the refinery personally.  It is my understanding that Valero owns all the equipment and Aruba only the land, much like with the hotels.  I guess Oduber ASSUMES that if he makes China a good enough tax break, Valero will just go right along with him.  Pretty cocky, IMO.  Would love it if he worked it all out and Valero said NO!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 12, 2009, 07:53:08 PM »

Just a quick driveby -- and to communicate my deep thankfulness for all who help keep this atrocity --  lack of justice for an innocent teen --  in the public's view.

The cage?
The date is JULY 6, 2005
I remember hearing about it a bit sooner.
What happened? What was it? Did the dive happen?
WHO did he dive?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/06/

Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch and John Merryweather on Scarborough Country tonight at 10PM
Tonight on Scarborough Country at 10:05, John Merryweather is supposed to be interviewed. Merryweather was one of the organizers of yesterdays anti-American media and anti-Beth Holloway-Twitty comments demonstration in front of the Court House. This may prove to be a volatile interview as the demonstration yesterday was basically aimed against a grieving mother and her desperate comments who hasn’t seen her daughter in over 30 days.

Also, Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch is going to be interviewed by Joe at 10:15 with regards to the Natalee Holloway search. As seen previously on CNN, Tim Miller has made some pretty amazing comments with regards to Natalee.

According to sources Tim Miller will discuss the container they seem to have located on the North side of the island about 1/2 mile out in the ocean. They are supposed to dive tomorrow to see what they have located.
This hopes to be an interesting interview and maybe some more information will come out as a follow up from the CNN interview the other night.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

Sharon,

You are correct I do believe as we had already heard about a cage.  But I think this is the dive that was never made because Dompig refused to allow the FBI (at least I think that is who was to provide the equipment) and he just couldn't be bothered.

Wasn't this when Tim Miller had it all set up and Dompig would not take the necessary steps to allow the dive to happen?  All he had to do was call and say they had approval and instead Tim Miller came home with no dive having been done because Dompig just flatly refused.

Might have been another time but I think it was this one.  They have done so much to thwart searches and investigation that it is hard to keep it all straight after all this time, at least for me.  I'

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 12, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

Hoping all Monkeys have a wonderful weekend!  No exceptions!

What wonderful new emoties!  And reminded me to tell you that I have three brand new just born grandpups, Yorkies!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #384 on: September 12, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

I have been out of town and then just busy lately but I still read all the posts.  After this length of time, I am pretty entrenched in what I think and what I know and not likely to change.  By the same token, I don't feel any need to try to convince anybody to agree with me so just don't have much to say these days.

But I am still here and still want justice for Natalee.

Hi Anna!  I've missed you!  Thanks for posting, I was hoping everything was alright with you.  Congrats on your new grandpups! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »

Hoping all Monkeys have a wonderful weekend!  No exceptions!

What wonderful new emoties!  And reminded me to tell you that I have three brand new just born grandpups, Yorkies!

Hi Anna! Very nice to see you.

I agree -- I also thought this was the dive that never was. It was prevented for almost 2 years. I wonder why? It almost happened at least once before, iirc. But it was stopped. I wonder why? Information? Or misinformation?

Enjoy the yorkie babies -- the cutest animals on the planet, imo (can you tell I'm a former yorkie momma -- mother and daughter team)

Also wanted to share that Burn Notice films in my neighborhood -- and I get lots of local 'news' and pics about it -- but we'll have to move over to the lounge or musings for that 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 12, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 12, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »

When Kyle Kingman's words are considered ... it appears that the trap was not located where Dave Holloway and Tim Miller were searching November, 2005 ... the search that Dompig put a stop to.  The distance and depth do not concur.

Janet

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 186:
  Tim had met with the FBI the day before about the equipment we needed to complete the ocean seach.  Due to the depth of the water and the distance of three to five miles into the ocean that we needed to go, our search had exceeded the capability of the equipment that was in use.  Tim had to ask Dompig for a litter of approval to use FBI equipment, and Dompig told him they did not have the time.  I am not sure what the stonewalling was all about.  I suppose it had something to do with our request to have everyone removed from the case.

On the Record with Greta - November 1, 2005

TIM MILLER: Well Greta, we did everything we could do over there. We were lead to the water by Chief Dompig in an area he wanted us to search. We started from shore and moved out. We had two sets of side scan sonar over there. We had a forensic underwater dive team. Another very experienced dive team had their equipment there. He wanted us to go 3 to 5 miles out and start clearing stuff from the shore out. We let him know early on that we could a limited amount with the equipment we had. We could actually go to 150 ft deep, which is deep. But, when we got out past 1 ½ miles, we needed equipment that would take us 800 to 1000 ft deep.

We actually got that equipment, made arrangements to get it over there. All that was needed was an informal phone call request to have that stuff over there. It looked like we had a real line of communication going with Chief Dompig last Wed. He praised everything we were doing, and then last Thursday [after Dave left on Wednesday], all communication just stopped. Then when I talked to him Friday morning, he was basically kind of ugly to me on the phone. He said, “I do not have time to sit down and write little letters for everything.” I said chief it’s not even a letter, it’s a simple phone call. He said that would have to go through the prosecuting attorney. We actually had all the equipment to do that search for Aruba at absolutely no cost. I just felt as though…I don’t know what happened; we lost communication. It is very, very frustrating.

VAN SUSTEREN: To whom was he supposed to make the phone call?

MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January, 2005

BETH TWITTY:  I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  The tip Dave go said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search? ... The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2009, 09:42:09 PM »

Hi Sharon

You have been missed!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

ANNA!!!

How have ya been.  It has been a long time.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 12, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

O/T - Someone sent me this picture and I thought of Sleuth.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 12, 2009, 10:23:12 PM »

I know where billb is coming from. I have NO intention of going away, but I am a little discouraged from a lack of feedback on our efforts here. That is why I asked about  "PrivateEye" last night. I think we all are in need of a pep talk from someone other than the "core" posters still here.

If you look at page 46 of the oil thread you'll take note of some people who have been very interested in SM lately. Oh shoot, let me just spell it out. Shell Oil been here reading up out of Netherlands. Also a specific Aruban out of Noord read page by page the Oil thread for days.
Of course the banditos are still at it everyday. Now, ya gotta figure commons sense is that all this interest is not happening just for funsies. It gets even more interesting how one is connected to another one and so on and so forth.

That's why I love sports! Only the top players understand the rules of engagement and how to
outplay, outsmart their opponents. Keep your eyes on the ball at all times.

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

Thank You Kermit.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 12, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »

O/T - Someone sent me this picture and I thought of Sleuth.

Too cute, thanks for sharing San! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 13, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »

9/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

thief grab is steal in hotel

police of oranjestad owing to bay at renaissance, where guardianan owing to grab one thief is try enter in one bedroom of hotel. n’e sitio, police is come across cu the guardianan of renaissance, that had he therefore.v. naci at aruba of 27 year, wanta. the guardianan is tell police cu therefore.v. owing to break one window part pazuid of the hotel y owing to enter inside. hour cu the guardianan owing to arrive they owing to achieve therefore. v. is compel one door p’e enter in one bedroom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 13, 2009, 12:46:06 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62361.php

Google translation:

Contractors Valero home

September 12, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

SAN NICOLAS-Many contractors of the Valero refinery had closed yesterday, leaving the field. Now the oil company has decided the refinery indefinitely closed to keep, there is virtually no work. The task force that the government has created the potential consequences of a permanent closure of the refinery study, met today for the first time.

The task force has representatives from the contractors of Valero, Valero itself, and FTA Iowua unions, banks, and Research Department of Labor, Social Affairs Department, Dimas, SVB, and the Tax MWV. The Government had recently know that 200 million florin is released as the arbitration case against Valero won is beneficial to a social fund to help redundant staff Valero. The Aruba Bankers' Association (ABA) announced earlier this week that she is a financial rescue plan for redundant staff refinery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 13, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62360.php

Google translation:

Astec workers strike for job guarantee

September 12, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Dissatisfied employees of stevedoring company Astec have some time yesterday working out. They took to the streets because they want written assurances from the Government that their wages, job, individual and collective employment are maintained, whatever the outcome of the award process for container stevedoring in the port of Barcadera.

Astec last month after the arbitration case concerning the termination of the contract award at the Aruba Ports Authority (APA) lost, gave Minister Edison Briesen (MEP) of Tourism and Transport oral commitment to union stevedoring portuário Arubano Union (UPA), workers concerned that their jobs are not lose. The union, however, these guarantees require an ordinance. The union believes that the "not realistic" to expect the short term. In a letter to the Minister requires the union to September 16 a "clear statement" stating that "the process of awarding the concession to be issued to someone other than the discontinued Astec will be discontinued and will be held" until the ordinance and agreement with APA have been established.

The minister had then already know that if the contract is terminated by the stevedoring company, APA is required to ensure that the new concessionaire takes over and employees of Astec any termination benefits for employees who do not go yet, to take on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 13, 2009, 12:58:02 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62356.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New offshore bank

September 12, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The office of the new offshore bank BBA was officially opened last night. Besides Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) were several guests from Aruba and Venezuela present. As Leopoldo Castillo, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Managing Director Menelio Loef Stok, the former director of Banco di Caribe in Aruba, and lawyer Hendrik Croes, a member of the Supervisory Board. The bank was founded by Venezuelan investors and offers residents of the South American country the opportunity to deposit money, to open savings accounts, payments, credit cards and other financing to close. Already in May 2006 was a BBA permission from the Central Bank Aruba (CBA). Only recently, on July 10 this year, got the license of BBA CBA to Aruba from the offshore banking to exercise.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 13, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Short prison for young repeat offender

September 12, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 16-year J.W. yesterday for theft and illegal possession of weapons sentenced to 12 months probation and 10 cell whose probation for 2 years. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded 18 months imprisonment. Although the officer in strafeis take into account the young age of the offender, it took a long prison OM match the amount of crimes committed.

W. rightly stood for several robberies that occurred in the period between June 2007 and April 2009. Here he made in homes, hotel rooms and the bar of a sports include cash, an air pistol, electronic equipment and jewelry loot. The Court emphasized that in particular the life of our tourist island no good. The teenager was also charged with illegal possession of weapons and drug possession. In August 2008 the police during a traffic got to hear that someone with a gun was spotted. W. was then arrested and a loaded gun was found in pocket. In April this year he was also arrested with marijuana.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #398 on: September 13, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »

We sure could use more support from Lifesong, Kermit, Robots, private eye and others along the way....
not to say they are missing in action......just to say that their postings go a long way to keep us motivated and upbeat during lolls/down times....
I need to take a break...I'll read every day, but will refrain from posting....until Lifesong, Robots, private eye....come back...
The break was GREAT.....although Lifesong, robots, private eye didn't weigh in on my challenge...
PS..I never mentioned Kermit in my challenge...
an angelic monkey I'll be patient.....
Of course, Kermit came through with more updates as she always does.....
deepak/skeeter coming to a draw with no attorney fees recovery by skeeter....
Is that a win for deepak? Does it bode bad outcome for deepak/Dr. Phil?
Lifesong, Robots, private eye...please come across.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 13, 2009, 01:31:22 AM »

We sure could use more support from Lifesong, Kermit, Robots, private eye and others along the way....
not to say they are missing in action......just to say that their postings go a long way to keep us motivated and upbeat during lolls/down times....
I need to take a break...I'll read every day, but will refrain from posting....until Lifesong, Robots, private eye....come back...
The break was GREAT.....although Lifesong, robots, private eye didn't weigh in on my challenge...
PS..I never mentioned Kermit in my challenge...
an angelic monkey I'll be patient.....
Of course, Kermit came through with more updates as she always does.....
deepak/skeeter coming to a draw with no attorney fees recovery by skeeter....
Is that a win for deepak? Does it bode bad outcome for deepak/Dr. Phil?
Lifesong, Robots, private eye...please come across.....

It's good to see you billb!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.