March 19, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407506 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »

Janet, I am so sorry for the loss.  I know how they feel.  I suffered two miscarriages after having my one and only child.  It was time to call it a day and not try anymore.  I was in my mid-late thirties and it was time.  It is NOT time for your son and DIL to hang it up.  They will have children with the help of caring doctors who specialize in this, diagnose the problem and correct it.  It takes time.  To this day I do sit and count how old they would have been, whether it was a girl or boy, what their lives would have been.  I hate it my son is an only child but I love him dearly and he is my life and I count my blessings for him every day.  Again I am so sorry.

Thank you Blue Moon and Can for your concern.

Blue Moon ... thank you.  I love you

You allowed me to articulate what I have only shared with my hubby.  I loved my two grandbabies who I never got to embrace from the moment that DIL and youngest son excitedly proclaimed the good news that they were on the way.  Although it has not been expressed ... I know their Mommy and Daddy feel the same way.  I do not know why our family tends to shy away from the topic.

In the new year ... DIL is going to submit to tests to determine if there is a problem and ... if there is ... what is the solution.

Good Night All.

Janet
6:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »

Janet, I am so sorry for the loss.  I know how they feel.  I suffered two miscarriages after having my one and only child.  It was time to call it a day and not try anymore.  I was in my mid-late thirties and it was time.  It is NOT time for your son and DIL to hang it up.  They will have children with the help of caring doctors who specialize in this, diagnose the problem and correct it.  It takes time.  To this day I do sit and count how old they would have been, whether it was a girl or boy, what their lives would have been.  I hate it my son is an only child but I love him dearly and he is my life and I count my blessings for him every day.  Again I am so sorry.

Thank you Blue Moon and Can for your concern.

Blue Moon ... thank you.  I love you

You allowed me to articulate what I have only shared with my hubby.  I loved my two grandbabies who I never got to embrace from the moment that DIL and youngest son excitedly proclaimed the good news that they were on the way.  Although it has not been expressed ... I know their Mommy and Daddy feel the same way.  I do not know why our family tends to shy away from the topic.

In the new year ... DIL is going to submit to tests to determine if there is a problem and ... if there is ... what is the solution.

Good Night All.

Janet
6:25 PM PT

(personal to Janet, and OT)
Janet, I am so sorry for all of you.  I know the feeling well.  I lost 5 pregnancy's, and then had my son.  I lost another pregnancy and then had my daughter, then I lost the last one after she was born.  The hurt and sense of failure and sense of loss you go through with each loss is unbelievable, and probably only understood by some one who goes through it.  After the loss of my 5 pregnancys with no children, my doctor put me on birth control, and told me to take a break, and not to even think about it for a year.  Some how the hormones in the birth control pills triggered another pregnancy, that I wasn't aware of for 4 months because I thought it was from the birth control pills that I was having a period.  I was shocked, thrilled, and prayed thanks that I finally got past that dreaded three months.  With my daughter I was given 'male' hormones, and clomid, and was pregnant with her the following month.  Please tell your daughter in law that there has been so much developed and learned since then (38  years ago) and to try to stay hopeful.  I know how discouraging it can be, but the rewards are well with the wait.  My love and prayers for all of you. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

Think I will call it a night.  Took an overnite trip to Jonesborough, TN (oldest town in TN).  Came back today via south Virginia mountains.  One mountain was 4500 ft high and I have a fear of heights.  Needless to say a nap today didn't happen.  Every time I closed my eyes I see those beautiful mountains (and also the sheer dropoff on my side of the road).

Sunny -    {{Hugs}}

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2009, 10:06:36 PM »

Blue Moon and AZSunny

Thank you both for sharing in regards to the heartbreaking emotions associated with loosing your precious babies ... precious babies you had yet to hold in your arms.  Although ... my DIL appears to be is somewhat detached in regards to comforting words of others ... she really has not shared what she is feeling ... at least not with me.

I now have a deeper understanding.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »

Think I will call it a night.  Took an overnite trip to Jonesborough, TN (oldest town in TN).  Came back today via south Virginia mountains.  One mountain was 4500 ft high and I have a fear of heights.  Needless to say a nap today didn't happen.  Every time I closed my eyes I see those beautiful mountains (and also the sheer dropoff on my side of the road).

Sunny -    {{Hugs}}

To you too Blue Moon... big hugs...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »

Sunny -    {{Hugs}}

Ahh, Blue Moon. You were minutes from me. You'll have to come back when the leaves start to turn. It's gorgeous!

Hi Monkeys! I was just checking in and wanted to put my "Justice For Natalee" shout out before turning in. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2009, 02:24:47 AM »

I think I owe KTF an apology (and condolences). Yesterday he was screaming "Go Dawgs". I thought he was purposefully trying to get my goat and root for the Georgia Bulldawgs (who my OSU Cowboys played yesterday). I realized last night he was merely rooting for his "Husky dawgs"! 

No apologies necessary Wreck!

Congrats, Wreck on your OSU Cowboys victory over those old GA Dawgs.
Thanks, Mags! I'll try to kep on topic! (I got a little giddy - I'm not used to an Okie State with a OU loss on the same day!) 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »

Thank you 2NJ - I'm always happy to see your reminder. for dear Natalee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

Thank you 2NJ - I'm always happy to see your reminder. for dear Natalee!

Me too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11759/5/

Papiamentu translation:

delfin dead owing to spula at ground

monday, 07 september 2009 - 02:34 ammf owing to recibi one melding 7or y half of morning on saturday, september 5, 2009,di turtugaruba cu have one delfin dead on beach behind light house. owing to resulta of is one delfin “stenella coerulealba “ (striped dolphin) cu is form part of one are cu is transita in we water regularly y is ‘bowride’ cu botonan local. during month of august ammf owing to recibi various ‘sightings’ of the are of delfin here hasiendo acrobasia much high on water. click read more for more informacion y imagen...... the striped dolphin is the delfin cu parent acrobacia spectacular of all especie, among another ‘somersaults’, ‘tailspins’, y ‘ porpoising upside down’(nan can leave for of water y diving bek cabes abao). they can stay 10 minuut largo bao water without breathe y is diving till one profundidad of 225 m. only in atlantico y mediteraneo they're ‘bowride’ ( acerca y swim cu botonan).

the delfin dead cu is measure 180cm, owing to spula at ground as on september 4 or 5, because; cu according datos of turtugaruba on sep 3 the not tawata on the beach. one buraco rondo at near among his dorsal end y tail is indica cu probably the will owing to wordo throw for one speargun y owing to hoga at consequencia of that. his estado of decomposicion is indica one dead of at least 3 day happen. the have various sla at his curpa y finnan y his kaak of upstairs is parcialmente break cu posiblemente is consequencia of olanan cu owing to tire contra baranca.

owing to base of his ubicacion, the can owing to drief for of corsow for aruba, but not have proof for can conclui cu seguridad if the delfin owing to wordo kill cu speargun at corsow or here at aruba self, because; cu the lugar where the la wordo find is popular for localnan cu is spearfish (reconfirma on the morning of sep 5 cu tawata have person is spearfish einan). besides,como cu ammf have testimonio of presencia of trawlers of pesca japones y venezolano in water among aruba y corsow do not descarta the posibilidad cu the delfin here can owing to die also owing to cause of bycatch. according we leynan at aruba, is illegal for kill y captura delfin y also for molestia they in they period biologico of stress, for example during they ciclo of give luz, recuperacion or procreacion. ammf is make one apelacion at people of aruba for can please give good ehempel at world y colabora at conservacion of we delfinnan. bibo they're be worth more for aruba cu dead.

for esunnan cu not know still,segun study y compilacion of datos in ultimo 12 year (pa ammf), have 2 especie ( spotted dolphin y roughtoothed dolphin) cu owing to scohe aruba because; refugio contra danger (e.o. shark y orca) hour of recupera y give luz, that is give aruba one valor ecologico much high y is one previlegio of naturaleza unique y cu much country is anhela of can have the suerte of one darling so! as respeta character y not corre cu delfinan here for of we island door of kill y molestianan. the delfinnan here merece of is one proud nacional of we character.

the deflin owing to spula at ground on one beach cu is tapa cu one manta of desperdicio of plastic for of comienso till end. ammf is make one apelacion strong of curason at the gobierno new cu is go sit for implementa one programma daily paper y permanente of limpieza of we costa norte (un programma for prisoneronan of kia morning trempan can ehempel), because the sushedad cu sea is trece einan is one berguenza big y is year in year afor is so. tanto be worth for work soul y cuerpo for promove aruba, if aruba have beachnan cu is dirt so. aruba not can go sit keep till hour world all owing to learn for not throw dirt in sea atlantico, aruba have to cuminsa cu aruba self! y parents as educa we yiunan cu “unico caminda cu is throw dirt is in sweep sushi”. come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

A Labour Day BBQ is planned at my brother's home this afternoon.  Our steaks are marinating in teriyaki sauce at this very moment.  My contribution is my famous Safeway carrot cake.  My 33 year old nephew has yet to clue in that his aunt does not whip up these cakes from scratch just prior to a special occassion.  With a smile on my face ... I silently take the credit while nudging hubby to keep quiet.

Have a good day all!!

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »

http://www.thedailymoron.com/criminals/september-6-2009-joran-van-der-sloot/

No argument from me  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »

Me either Klaas!  Thanks for sharing!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »

Klaas, no argument from me, either!   

Happy Labor Day to all.  Janet, have a good time and a piece of that carrot cake for me....I will be doing odds and ends today ... packing for a trip to the shore tomorrow until next Sunday.  Will be in withdrawal with no internet.....   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »

Me Either Klaas! Thank You Moron Detector!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2009, 01:02:17 PM »

ITA.  "Moron" is putting it politely...JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »

Agree Muffy.  "Moron" almost sounds like a lot of the Monkeys right here.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2009, 01:15:34 PM »

2NJ enjoy your trip.  Everyone have a happy day.  I have "things" I need to do and will catch up with "yall" later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.