March 18, 2024, 09:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407457 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: September 13, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/albert.bruin?ref=fs

Lots of interesting friends....

Not sure, but I think this may be his page too.

http://www.sonico.com/u/1676509/Albert_Bruin

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »

?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

Geoffrey set free Monday
Another youngster interrogated 6 hours
DIARIO Aruba
4/25/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the prosecutor decided to set the suspect Geoffrey van Cromvoirt free, and the American press was swarming the Beach police station like ants.

snip

In the following press release, the Public Prosecutor gave an update in the case of the disappearance of N. Holloway.

According to the Public Prosecutor, the prosecutor in charge of the case set Geoffrey free Monday morning. The reason for this is the basis for the inverzekeringstelling, the phase of the detention that G.v.C. was in, is no longer there. He remains a suspect.

Last Saturday, the 22nd of April 2006, police detained a male by the initials of A.B. of 20 years of age, related to the disappearance of N. Holloway. After 6 hours of interrogation, the young A.B. was set free.

When the prosecutor and the team have more information they can give, they will do so.

In the meantime, attorney Joe Tacopina revealed to the American press that the van der Sloot family is thinking of bringing a civil case against those who are speaking negatively and saying ugly things about Joran. On MSNBC, attorney Tacopina admitted that they are thinking of suing Beth Twitty, the mother of the missing student.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 4/25/2006 11:08:00 AM 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2009, 06:54:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Short prison for young repeat offender

September 12, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 16-year J.W. yesterday for theft and illegal possession of weapons sentenced to 12 months probation and 10 cell whose probation for 2 years. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded 18 months imprisonment. Although the officer in strafeis take into account the young age of the offender, it took a long prison OM match the amount of crimes committed.

W. rightly stood for several robberies that occurred in the period between June 2007 and April 2009. Here he made in homes, hotel rooms and the bar of a sports include cash, an air pistol, electronic equipment and jewelry loot. The Court emphasized that in particular the life of our tourist island no good. The teenager was also charged with illegal possession of weapons and drug possession. In August 2008 the police during a traffic got to hear that someone with a gun was spotted. W. was then arrested and a loaded gun was found in pocket. In April this year he was also arrested with marijuana.

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

see where we hubentud is bay child of 16 year fast huez for one cantidad of ladronicia y posecion of arm of candela

is increibel for see j. webb, one child of 16 year, present fast huez for give cuenta for one serie of delito cu past owing to haci. fiscal owing to present one serie of acusacion caminda esun more recien is relaciona cu one ladronicia for of bedroom at tamarijn hotel. the victimanan was some tourist cu owing to end of arrive aruba. afortunadamente all they pertenencia y coin owing to wordo recobra. this owing to sosode day 2 of april 2009 caminda on the parkeerplaats of sun plaza, miembronan of seguridad owing to detene webb.

yesterday huez owing to wing his mustrando cu thing past owing to haci is spanta tourist for come aruba. day 17 august 2008 during control of trafico in sound cayente in beach, at dado instant police owing to achieve informacion cu near of one lugar one person will have one arm. owing to come resulta cu the person here is webb y past owing to stay deteni. the arm of candela had one ball inside. j. webb is wordo acusa cu day 2 of june 2007 the together cu one another or others, owing to steal for of one cas of one pistool of air y/of one engine of schroefdraai.

j. webb is wordo acusa cu day 16 of january 2008, together cu one another or others owing to steal for of one cas, one cantidad of joyas y another pertenencianan. also the is wordo acusa cu day 13 of january 2008 together cu one another or others, past owing to steal for of one cas of one cantidad of joyas y/of one laptop y other propiedadnan.

j. webb is wordo acusa alabez of, together cu one another or others, on 25 of january 2008 owing to steal for of bar of one sportveld box of cervez y/of another pertenencia.

day 18 of feburary 2008 past owing to steal also for of one bedroom of hotel, coin y another articulonan. also the is wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia on one bedroom of hotel. this will owing to sosode day 6 of november 2008. also past owing to wordo achieve at april 2009 cu one cierto cantidad of marihuana.

fiscal owing to as cuenta cu is deal here of one child, but also owing to as cuenta cu is one serie of ladronicia owing to wordo haci. past owing to exigi 18 month of jail, but huez his decision is cu the is condena webb at 12 month of jail of cual 10 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »

Good to see you 2NJ.

Hope the Shore was nice.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 13, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

Good to see you 2NJ.

Hope the Shore was nice.

2NJ's home!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 13, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »

Hi Magnolia!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 13, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »

Hey TM!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: September 13, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

Hey TM!

Hope you had a great weekend! 

BBL...I'm going to watch a little TV....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: September 13, 2009, 10:12:35 PM »

Good to see you 2NJ.

Hope the Shore was nice.

Hi, Magnolia....I'm sorry it took so long to respond....I was way behind in reading and then had a few things that took me away and I'm now just caught up.

The weather at the shore was rainy & cold until today.  Thankfully, we had a good time, good food and lots of laughs with the group we were with.  Got in a couple hours at the beach.   Thanks for asking.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: September 13, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

Good to see you 2NJ.

Hope the Shore was nice.

2NJ's home!   

Hey, TM....thanks for bringing Natalee's candles forward and keeping up on the news for everyone.  Great job.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: September 13, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

Hey 2NJ, hope you had a good vacation.  Guess what I have been doing all weekend?  Working on my genealogy line in none other than New Jersey.  I have been reading their on-line records and it has been interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 13, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

Just dropped by to say hello.  I hope everyone is having a great fall beginning.  I have missed each and everyone of you.  Life is fine.  My gray Persian is still alive and well.  my tuxedo cat died.  my chow was put to sleep and we have a beautiful American border collie who wants to round up the cat which is now very old for cats.  DH and I are fine.  Nothing much to say except that we, like all of you, are very fortunate to have known such caring people who loved mankind enough to care for Natalee and her family.  Good luck and love to all.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 13, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »

Just dropped by to say hello.  I hope everyone is having a great fall beginning.  I have missed each and everyone of you.  Life is fine.  My gray Persian is still alive and well.  my tuxedo cat died.  my chow was put to sleep and we have a beautiful American border collie who wants to round up the cat which is now very old for cats.  DH and I are fine.  Nothing much to say except that we, like all of you, are very fortunate to have known such caring people who loved mankind enough to care for Natalee and her family.  Good luck and love to all.

Tylergal - it's so great to hear from you!  Thank you for checking in and letting us know you and your DH are fine.  I worry about everyone (just ask my husband  ).  Did you see some of the new avatars I added?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 13, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

Great to hear from you! We miss you you.  Nothing that brings all of us together than to remember our beloved pets.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 13, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

Hi Tyler good to see you.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 13, 2009, 11:41:36 PM »

So good to see Tyler.  I think of her often.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 13, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »

Hello friend....sorry I missed you.  So happy you have a border collie.....your gray Persian should be young at heart for a long time with a new puppy around.  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 13, 2009, 11:52:29 PM »

So long Night Crew....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 14, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »

Good to see you 2NJ.

Hope the Shore was nice.

2NJ's home!   

Hey, TM....thanks for bringing Natalee's candles forward and keeping up on the news for everyone.  Great job.   

YW 2NJ!  I'm glad you had a good time despite the weather!  We missed you!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 14, 2009, 12:16:21 AM »

I'm so glad you came by Tyler, we miss you!     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.