March 19, 2024, 03:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407521 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #580 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »

47.Susy Q on February 4th, 2008 10:51 am

Back at the beginning of this case I swear I remember some one familiar with EU legal stuff that anytime info about a case was used in an “entertainment” show it could never be used as evidence…. Has Peter just ended any hope of prosecution The best legal hope I can see here is having him plead quilty to a charge of unlawful disposal of a body…..six months max and for Joran that will be about three months as he has already done three months in 2005…. was it sweeps week for Dutch TV….I just don’t feel right about this deal…sorry to be so negative but something is not right here…my opinion only and I hope I am wrong.

Janet, I don't know where you got that quote, but I don't think it is mine. In fact I think in February of 2008 I was still awol from Scared Monkeys nurseing a broken hip.

2 4 1
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #581 on: September 16, 2009, 01:30:21 AM »

I don't know what drove Peter/Patrick to come up with the undercover recordings.....I do believe that urine told half truths that revealed he was the principle involved in Natalee's disappearance/murder and the cover up of the crime (Duh...no brainer)
I also believe Peter has a record of going after the bad guys and frequently exposes them for their sins..(after law enforcement/politics fail) after understandable promoting his ratings...I don't care....Peter/Patrick outed urine to some degree....enough of a degree that affirms my belief that urine was the perp....
I also believe that paulass was directly involved using urine to lurer Natalee away from her group...
K2 was fully onboard and I believe skeeter tapes capture that they all had sex (rape) with Natalee...
WRT urine half truths during the Peter/Patrick exposure........I believe that the contents of the cage as described by kyle is where Natalee rested, until the persistence (john s, louis s, tim t. and kyle) made decisions that allowed the cage contents to be recovered by aruba....... Big money has been paid out to gain the american traitors/persistence/blog cover up crew...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2009, 01:41:42 AM »

I don't know what drove Peter/Patrick to come up with the undercover recordings.....I do believe that urine told half truths that revealed he was the principle involved in Natalee's disappearance/murder and the cover up of the crime (Duh...no brainer)
I also believe Peter has a record of going after the bad guys and frequently exposes them for their sins..(after law enforcement/politics fail) after understandable promoting his ratings...I don't care....Peter/Patrick outed urine to some degree....enough of a degree that affirms my belief that urine was the perp....
I also believe that paulass was directly involved using urine to lurer Natalee away from her group...
K2 was fully onboard and I believe skeeter tapes capture that they all had sex (rape) with Natalee...
WRT urine half truths during the Peter/Patrick exposure........I believe that the contents of the cage as described by kyle is where Natalee rested, until the persistence (john s, louis s, tim t. and kyle) made decisions that allowed the cage contents to be recovered by aruba....... Big money has been paid out to gain the american traitors/persistence/blog cover up crew...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2009, 01:43:43 AM »

I am encouraged when I see posts that renfroho may be outed by swiss banks to the FBI...and I know many Monkeys have promoted the investigation into persistence interests/oil ties and I'm hopeful that the FBI/IRS are on that.....let the IRS bleeding began......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »

I am encouraged when I see posts that renfroho may be outed by swiss banks to the FBI...and I know many Monkeys have promoted the investigation into persistence interests/oil ties and I'm hopeful that the FBI/IRS are on that.....let the IRS bleeding began......
And FBI criminal investigations take hold....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »

Pardon me for barging in... Ho good Monkeys.... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 16, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »

no
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 16, 2009, 01:47:48 AM »

one
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 16, 2009, 01:48:05 AM »

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 16, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »

as
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2009, 01:48:48 AM »

fast
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

as me...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 16, 2009, 01:51:18 AM »

Keep the faith/Texasmom........
your killing me....jump in...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »

It's good to see you billb.  Hope you had a good day!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »

No pardon's necessary... an angelic monkey  Dialogue is where it's at!I hope the Night Crew knows that,although we don't always agree,i know ya'll have Natalee Holloway in your hearts,first and formost!  an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS BillB & TM

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S.Had a felling Billb would be on after a Charger Victory.....   an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 16, 2009, 01:59:58 AM »

No pardon's necessary... an angelic monkey  Dialogue is where it's at!I hope the Night Crew knows that,although we don't always agree,i know ya'll have Natalee Holloway in your hearts,first and formost!  an angelic monkey

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S.Had a felling Billb would be on after a Charger Victory.....   an angelic monkey

Good night KTF!   

Congrats on the win billb!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 16, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night KTF!   

It was ugly....

but 1 - 0...

Good Night Good monkeys....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: September 16, 2009, 02:07:13 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night KTF!   

It was ugly....

but 1 - 0...

Good Night Good monkeys....

Good night billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 16, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

in his discurso at occasion of prinsjes dag gobierno of kingdom so cu investigacion owing to stay cla at 2010, will determina what medida for take

yesterday was the aperture of year member of parliament of tweede kamer at the netherlands, cu is being calling because; prinsjes dag, where his mahestad queen beatrix is take away word y is trece sharp of view of gobierno of kingdom.

for thing is aruba, owing to dedica some regulation, but assure of importancia, where owing to being tell cu at year 2010, is being wait for cu the investigacion of gobernacion of aruba is completamente cla. owing to base of resultadonan of this, will take decision if have to take more medida or not, y at what level this have to take lugar.

as is conoci, the investigacionnan here is cuminsa after of eleccion now, so secretario of estado, ank bijleveld owing to give of conoce some time atrás, although cu aki-aya can hear cu have investigacion is tumando lugar end, but in one form very keto.

bolbiendo on the discurso of yesterday, owing to being tell cu will go back place very enfasis on mehoracion of the maneho of vreemdelingenketen (dimas, censo y registracion civil) y cu the plan of mehoracion of cuerpo policial of aruba have to take lugar cu more forza. here gobierno of aruba have to asumi his responsabilidad.

will come cu financiamento for of reserva cu owing to stay, in cuadro of the declaration of policy of cooperacion among the netherlands y aruba. the year here, 2009 the netherlands owing to place his ultimo contribucion in fondo desaroyo aruba (fda).

at opinion of gobierno of kingdom, same cu other islands of antiyas, aruba not owing to scapa of the crisis financiero mundial. the mature cu aruba have his maneho financiero al caso, is give the speranza cu aruba can carga the consecuencia of the crisis financiero.

till here the part cu gobierno of kingdom owing to dedica at aruba yesterday in the discurso at ocasión of prinsjes dag.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 16, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://awemainta.com/home/

This ad took up about 3/4 of a page in today's Awe Mainta.

Over three weeks after the application deadline.

I guess they haven't found that "special" person yet.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.