March 19, 2024, 04:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407541 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »

Klaas, no argument from me, either!   

Happy Labor Day to all.  Janet, have a good time and a piece of that carrot cake for me....I will be doing odds and ends today ... packing for a trip to the shore tomorrow until next Sunday.  Will be in withdrawal with no internet.....   

Have a great week 2NJ!!  The break from the internet is not a bad thing.  I will purchase another Safeway carrot cake and the Natalee Holloway Monkeys will celebrate your return to the cage.

Janet
10:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »

Loved the moron report. Exactly what is the status of that lawsuit ?
Last I read or whatever was that the Kalpoes had not turned over the discovery docs and had many legal reasons for not being able to do so.
How long can this go on ?
I'll be checking back, not today. I used to be able to get info from BFN, are they even still around ? 
My personal opinion is that to expose Joran would expose the corrupt Aruba and that's what this was all about from the get go. Four years and counting and the opinion is the same as the opinion I had in the first few weeks of the intense media coverage.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62086.php

Google translation:

Protest against Chávez in Aruba

September 7, 2009, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - At Simon Bolivar Plaza last Friday was a big protest demonstration held by Venezuelans living on Aruba. They protested against the Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez, armed with signs bearing slogans like "Chavez communist, lives as capitalist ',' Venezuela urges peace and freedom" and "We have the right to decide". At noon the exact audience sang all the Venezuelan national anthem. The event is part of a social network via Facebook concerted action, on the same day in many countries as possible against the controversial Venezuelan president protested. The organizers say it all had to do with what they 'insolence, hypocrisy and abuse "of Hugo Chávez called.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62085.php

Google translation:

Central Bank: Economy stagnates further

September 7, 2009, 13:58 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Revenues from sales tax bbo in the first half year decreased by 8.2 percent over last year. This decline indicates a continuing verlsechtering of the economy, reports the Central Bank of Aruba.

In contrast to the decline of the BBO-income revenue generated from tourism, after five months of decline, rose by 7.5 percent in June. This is the overall drop in tourism revenues in the first six months limited to 7.3 percent. Despite declines, the number of cruise passengers in the first half of this year slightly by 5.6 percent.

The money supply grew in June by an increase in net domestic assets by 20.7 million florin. The net foreign assets decreased contrast. In the first six months of this year increased money supply by a total of 75 million florin.

The consumer price index (CPI) shows a deflation seen from 3 percent. The CPI shows the price trends of goods and services purchased by households for consumption.

Seven months since the general price level to fall, said the Central Bank.

In the same period last year there was a question of inflation of over 9 percent. The fall in prices in June was largely due to lower electricity tariffs and petrol prices. These are, again despite continuing increases in energy prices this year, still below the price level of 2008.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11759/5/

Papiamentu translation:

delfin dead owing to spula at ground

monday, 07 september 2009 - 02:34 ammf owing to recibi one melding 7or y half of morning on saturday, september 5, 2009,di turtugaruba cu have one delfin dead on beach behind light house. owing to resulta of is one delfin “stenella coerulealba “ (striped dolphin) cu is form part of one are cu is transita in we water regularly y is ‘bowride’ cu botonan local. during month of august ammf owing to recibi various ‘sightings’ of the are of delfin here hasiendo acrobasia much high on water. click read more for more informacion y imagen...... the striped dolphin is the delfin cu parent acrobacia spectacular of all especie, among another ‘somersaults’, ‘tailspins’, y ‘ porpoising upside down’(nan can leave for of water y diving bek cabes abao). they can stay 10 minuut largo bao water without breathe y is diving till one profundidad of 225 m. only in atlantico y mediteraneo they're ‘bowride’ ( acerca y swim cu botonan).

the delfin dead cu is measure 180cm, owing to spula at ground as on september 4 or 5, because; cu according datos of turtugaruba on sep 3 the not tawata on the beach. one buraco rondo at near among his dorsal end y tail is indica cu probably the will owing to wordo throw for one speargun y owing to hoga at consequencia of that. his estado of decomposicion is indica one dead of at least 3 day happen. the have various sla at his curpa y finnan y his kaak of upstairs is parcialmente break cu posiblemente is consequencia of olanan cu owing to tire contra baranca.

owing to base of his ubicacion, the can owing to drief for of corsow for aruba, but not have proof for can conclui cu seguridad if the delfin owing to wordo kill cu speargun at corsow or here at aruba self, because; cu the lugar where the la wordo find is popular for localnan cu is spearfish (reconfirma on the morning of sep 5 cu tawata have person is spearfish einan). besides,como cu ammf have testimonio of presencia of trawlers of pesca japones y venezolano in water among aruba y corsow do not descarta the posibilidad cu the delfin here can owing to die also owing to cause of bycatch. according we leynan at aruba, is illegal for kill y captura delfin y also for molestia they in they period biologico of stress, for example during they ciclo of give luz, recuperacion or procreacion. ammf is make one apelacion at people of aruba for can please give good ehempel at world y colabora at conservacion of we delfinnan. bibo they're be worth more for aruba cu dead.

for esunnan cu not know still,segun study y compilacion of datos in ultimo 12 year (pa ammf), have 2 especie ( spotted dolphin y roughtoothed dolphin) cu owing to scohe aruba because; refugio contra danger (e.o. shark y orca) hour of recupera y give luz, that is give aruba one valor ecologico much high y is one previlegio of naturaleza unique y cu much country is anhela of can have the suerte of one darling so! as respeta character y not corre cu delfinan here for of we island door of kill y molestianan. the delfinnan here merece of is one proud nacional of we character.

the deflin owing to spula at ground on one beach cu is tapa cu one manta of desperdicio of plastic for of comienso till end. ammf is make one apelacion strong of curason at the gobierno new cu is go sit for implementa one programma daily paper y permanente of limpieza of we costa norte (un programma for prisoneronan of kia morning trempan can ehempel), because the sushedad cu sea is trece einan is one berguenza big y is year in year afor is so. tanto be worth for work soul y cuerpo for promove aruba, if aruba have beachnan cu is dirt so. aruba not can go sit keep till hour world all owing to learn for not throw dirt in sea atlantico, aruba have to cuminsa cu aruba self! y parents as educa we yiunan cu “unico caminda cu is throw dirt is in sweep sushi”. come across

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62082.php

Google translation:

Dead dolphin washed ashore

September 7, 2009, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

The 1.80 meters high carcass of the dead dolphin behind the lighthouse. Aruba Marine Mammal Foundation also made mention of a large quantity of plastic and other debris on the beach.

ORANGE CITY - On the beach at West Point, behind the lighthouse, is a dead dolphin washed ashore. It is the kind Stenella coeruleoalba striped dolphin either. This dolphin is known for spectacular jumps and the high and the fact that they often swim in schools with boats.

According Aruba Marine Mammal Foundation (AMMF), members of Turtugaruba Saturday reported the dead mammal. According Turtugaruba the animal would not be washed earlier than Friday. However, for the dolphin, given the state of decomposition, more than three days was dead. The animal had a wound on his tail in the form of a round hole, this indicates most probably injured by a spear fisherman. Also, the jaw of the dolphin were partially broken and several other injuries. These injuries are likely to arise because the waves against the rocks on the carcass have beaten.

Although the beach where the adult dolphin was washed known as a place where harpoon fishing, suspected that the animals are not victims of a spear fisherman has become but that the dolphin has been driven from Curaçao to Aruba. There is also the possibility that the animal accidentally fished up by a Japanese trawler or Venezuelan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2009, 08:26:59 PM »

Last I read or whatever was that the Kalpoes had not turned over the discovery docs and had many legal reasons for not being able to do so.
I'll be checking back, not today. I used to be able to get info from BFN, are they even still around ? 
My personal opinion is that to expose Joran would expose the corrupt Aruba and that's what this was all about from the get go. Four years and counting and the opinion is the same as the opinion I had in the first few weeks of the intense media coverage.

Hi Kat_Gram! 

Klaas does a really good job of keeping us up to date on rulings or other activities in the lawsuit.  There was a positive ruling in favor of Jamie Skeeters estate, and IIRC the last thing we saw was where Kay Skeeters had asked for reimbursement of attorney's fees.  Someone else may be able to recall more than I can at the moment.  I've had a very busy day and am probably not thinking my best right now, lol. 

As far as I know BFN is still around.  I'll be good, and leave it at that.    

Karma is the monkey on Joran's back, along with all the others responsible for the evil that took Natalee away from her family and a promising future.

Justice is coming...one way or another.   

JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »

Hi Kat ... my fellow Canuck.

It has been a while ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »

Kat

You were very perceptive from the getgo.

I believe that holding Joran van der Sloot as well as Deepak and Satish Kalpoe accountable at this point in time for their involvement in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will never happen.  The implications would be too far reaching.  Accountability for Joran and the Kalpoes would reveal the participation of the sons of the elite ... Paulus van der Sloot ... those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were involved in the coverup as well as ... the judiciary whose rulings released all suspects from detention.  Then there is the exposure of Aruba's dirty little secrets involving the underground economy of Aruba encompassing drugs ... alcohol ... gambling ... sex trade ... money laudnering ...

I contend that Natalee Holloway's death was the result of wrongdoing but ... I do not believe it was intentional.  The plan to drug this pretty tourist ... sexually assault her person and ... leave her on the beach ... went terribly wrong.

However ... if Paulus van der Sloot had not entered the picture and started the coverup ball rolling ... I believe Aruba would have deemed it advantageous to hold underage Joran and his two friends accountable rather than deal with the likes of a determined mother named Beth Holloway ... a determined mother who pledged not to be silenced until answers were forthcoming in regards to the disappearance of her precious daughter.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

A REMINDER

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

BETH HOLLOWAY

'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

On the Record w / Greta - August 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

CNN - September 5, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/images/stories/news/2009/september/sept7/briesen.JPG

9/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

while eddie briesen is tell aruba his turism do not in crisis otmar oduber cu proof in hand owing to show will contrario

minister of turism eddie briesen is follow insisti cu aruba do not in crisis, the is tell this after of compara aruba cu cancun caminda cu have to owing to close hotelnan debi at the virus of swine flu. the is tell cu the occupancy rate keto bay is positive y cu here yonder some person can owing to lose work, but cu not can tell cu we turism is in crisis.

otmar oduber of trip owing to reacciona on the ponencia here y owing to tell cu hour look at cifra as esun of aaa nv cu is show cu in the lunanan of january for june have one caida of casi 10% in the overall of arrival y exit of avionnan. if see the ultimo relato mensual of banco central of half 2009, cu is esun of more recien, is talk of one caida of tourism receipts of 10.4%, averahe of hotelnan owing to descend cu 3.3% till at 68.2% of ocupacion, because; also the turistanan crucero cu owing to cay cu 13.3%.

fuera of esey, oduber owing to menciona cu hyatt (casino) owing to less 15 person for of work week happen, hotelnan one behind another is bezig is lay off personanan y is perdiendo work.

in the cuadro here also otmar oduber owing to show cu according cifranan of ahata 70% of the personanan cu is wordo take at hotel is via on call, subcontractor or uitzendbureau caminda cu they not have one seguridad of entrance end of month.

“pa do you tell simplemente y facilmente cu do you do not believe cu we is in crisis, but is tell also cu factornan internacional owing to influencia we turism one some, the hour i am ask about my self y can is minister can hustifica cu one klm is bay for of aruba but is arise his cantidad of vuelonan at corsow y boneiro; con can is possible cu one american airlines owing to cancela 8 vuelo without cu minister briesen was at height, without cu one day past owing to talk cu peter dolara cu is the director encarga cu the region aki; con can is possible cu one carnival cruise lines owing to cancela one cruiseship cu was bring more of 220 thousand passenger for aruba cu one participacion in do you economia of more of 40 miyon guilder for year? could you stay throw the culpa cada times on factornan internacional, but i am believe cu the is unpercepcion much left because hour do you see one averahe of 10% is cay in all level of turism y hendenan is perdiendo trabou”.

otmar is follow splica cu aruba owing to stay behind in part of mercadeo, in part of tecnnologia y more cu all gobierno of the ultimo 8 añanan owing to concentra on cantidad lubidando on the part of calidad. here past owing to menciona the rapport of sam cole cu the own gobierno owing to let work cu is tell cu have to wing for of the idea of hotelnan big y bay in direccion of boutique hotels, but owing to pesar of this the discusion is stay if ritz carlton is come cu 200-300 camber, if is place 2 hotel at san nicolas of 300-400 camber y apart from eseynan have more of 1700 camber cu already end owing to wordo otorga at permission as in form of expansion or hotelnan new at aruba, for not menciona self the cantidad of condominionan. esey is the problem big cu aruba is pasando inside.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2009, 10:45:48 PM »

Wonder if they'll have a big turn out for this.... 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2009, 12:43:13 AM »

I won't be there...I'm leaving on holiday at the NJ shore...it's the best. 

See you next week. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2009, 12:59:22 AM »

See you next week. 

I won't be there either!   

Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time!  You deserve it!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2009, 01:24:15 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2009, 06:20:28 AM »

See you next week. 

Have a wonderful holiday! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »

TxMom - thank you for that article and the pics on the dolphin and debris.

It's good to finally know just where on that rock things will wash ashore - if not weighted or otherwise contained.

Also interesting to note the timeline between the death of the dolphin, and when it came ashore was 3 days.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2009, 08:50:38 AM »

2NJ - Have a wonderful vacation!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2009, 05:55:59 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62128.php

Google translation:

Concerns about dismantling and Dutch politics

September 8, 2009, 14:13 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The erehaag of the Royal Navy just before the arrival of Governor Fredis Refunjol who also later opened the parliamentary year.

ORANGE CITY - At the opening of the new parliamentary year, the Government expressed its concerns about the impact of the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles and "a new political reality" in the Netherlands.

For ten hours this morning was governor Fredis Refunjol as usual every year, waiting through a erehaag of the Royal Navy and a brass band. Inside, the parliamentarians, party leaders and guests including the President of the Chamber of Commerce and employers organization Atia in the Council Chamber to wait. The grandstands were among more students of Colegio EPI and their escorts. She had a look, not so much in the kitchen of politics, but how to Aruba protocol is conducted.

The room itself had to change not only all seats occupied, were also leaders of various parties brotherly side. Sat-Sun lijsttrekker AVP-leader Mike Eman next MEP Thijs and Mike Ady de Meza (AVP) alongside Robert Maduro (MEP). The outgoing MP Marlon Werleman (MEP) and Otmar Oduber (AVP) have quarreled as playful as it seemed, because of the good old days. Dirk Dumfries (MEP) visibly enjoyed his last parliamentary opening.

Continued on page 2

Continued from page 1

Refunjol Governor said in the speech which opened the new parliamentary year, the relationship with the Netherlands 'live' state. "Several times been informed that Aruba Netherlands for a good relationship with the Netherlands and that there is a need to work constructively to remove any obstacles to a good relationship in the way." The government reiterates to foster closer ties in the Kingdom "based on mutual respect and integrity of its territory as in Article 38 to Article 3 of the Statute is".

The speech was also much attention to the global crisis where the government according to Aruba not much has suffered in comparison with other countries. She expects this year that the hotels continue to do it as good as last years and especially the cruise tourism 4 to 5 percent increase over 2008.

In a first response late President Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce that in the above speech was paid to what the government has already done the past four years. "There has not looked into the future. But fear not understand the elections to the door. "Daal Stephen, president of employers' organization ATIA is milder in its opinion. He agrees with the government that tourism is a major part of the blow of the economic crisis can absorb. "I found the suave speech."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2009, 05:58:40 PM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62127.php

Google translation:

"Working on scenario without refinery '

September 8, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Despite the positive noises about the Aruban economy, the government sees for the future of the refinery in San Nicolas anxiety. In opening speech of the parliamentary year, the governor that the "current situation in the world of oil there that we must work leads to a scenario without an Aruba refinery."

The government argues, like previous years, moreover, to diversify the economy to reduce reliance on tourism. In it she sees an important role for port calls and the relocation of the container port for a 'imperative necessity'. Other plans for new economic developments are not mentioned.

On its own economic and financial policies said the government continued to pursue consolidation and a balanced budget. The points from the National Commission on Public Finance are still the principles of the policy. Despite the indexation of wages last year forced officials after one weeks long strike of the officials, the staff did not increase, said the government now. The number of officials in 2008 also declined, but has not said how many. However, the government announced that the international reserves "dramatically increased by 1.5 billion florin.

Although the first paragraph of the opening speech the government has indicated that the impact of global recession on the Aruban economy is dire, then later in the speech indicated that the recession has surely affected the activity. This is then the reason that the government revenue now remain. In order to stimulate the economy, the government says, to invest in other funds or money Plant from the proceeds of the Plant Hotel. The Government makes clear that she still stands behind the BBO and it reminds everyone that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) the introduction of the VAT 'applauding'.

Attention is also the major financial problems at MWV but like the last four years, no structural solutions. The government also cites the pension issue to which she zooms in on the growing 'expensive for the government and priceless "public service pension. "Government and unions have come to a solution" is the motto. The government does indicate that the premium due in part to the SVB has met at least if the solvency of the insurance bank to "guarantee".
Other points of emphasis the government is fighting crime with the emphasis on prevention by an active youth. Also education is important and it is working for the government to seek funds from the European Union to the National Education Plan, which covers over ten years, to be funded.

Finally, the governor this morning in an orderly conduct of the elections on September 25. "Let one living example of a democracy in which every one has the opportunity to proclaim his views. Allow discussion and difference in political views divide us and our family bond and unity of our people to break. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62126.php

Google translation:

Icy relationship with the Netherlands

September 8, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

V.l.n.r. Audrey Lacle entrepreneur, MPA leader and MEP Monica Kock-van Poppel Zulay MP-Marquez show their hats to the Board Office during the official opening of the parliamentary year 2009-2010 by the Governor in the States. Like on Budget Day in the Netherlands wear traditionally female members of the States and invited guests on the day a beautiful hat.

ORANGE CITY - The relationship with the Netherlands plays a major role during the upcoming elections. At this moment the icy relationship called. All parties agree that Aruba should remain within the Kingdom and the need to improve mutual understanding. The positions of the different parties vary considerably. Jos de Roo of the Worldwide interviewed various politicians on this issue.

Prime Minister Nel Oduber (MEP) considers that the Netherlands does not respect autonomy of Aruba and asks for more understanding. "Long polarize us not, in any form whatsoever. We have let our opinion. Aruba is always ready to bring water into wine and on the basis of Article 38 together with mutual respect to access and find. That does not mean that we all must accept, even regarding the implementation of the final declaration ", said Oduber. Although Aruba nothing to do with the final declaration has Oduber expected that the Netherlands will hold a line. "I expect the Netherlands finished Curacao, St. Maarten and the rest, they come to Aruba." Oduber wants the people of Curaçao and St. Maarten for understanding the status of Aruba and that their debt is quite different of Aruba. "We help you, we support you, but we will not be affected by your new position within the Kingdom."

Mike Eman (AVP) attributed the cause of the poor relationship between the Netherlands and Aruba to the attitude of the president. Every time the government addressed by the Netherlands clearly agreements, the government does not listen, says Eman. This had led him to the bad relationship. Eman Oduber and his criticism of immature comments: "No explanation is given, but there is polarized response to the concerns of the Netherlands." He suggests that if there is a proper way would be governed, from Aruba Netherlands can expect their will contribute constructively to the future of Aruba. Eman believes that the discussion of the Common Court of Justice by the Government is used as blackmail to not contribute to the recognition of the separate status of Curaçao and St. Maarten and the new layout of the islands. "If you're not with each other."

The RED is a strong supporter of the deepening of relations within the Kingdom and the white party advocates a constructive dialogue. Lampe: "Together we form one Kingdom, the legal liability is a state of the positive aspects. We would like to give more substance. "Lampe will also establish a financial committee. He indicates that if the future government of Aruba continues on the same footing, it all goes wrong. "The governments of the European Union are controlled by Brussels, control is not a dirty word," said Lampe.

Andin Bikker (PDR) states that the relationship must be restored so that the partners have mutual respect for each other. Bikker: "Under the current government is the relationship to a needlessly time low. We must return to the table and tighten the ties. "According to Bikker is too much a show designed for local consumption, while serious cases are quite out of hand are gone. He is referring to the areas of law, law enforcement and the soundness of governance. "With this law, the Kingdom is stopped, which was not well received by the current government. But the fact is that it is not in Aruba regarding the soundness of governance ", says Bikker.

Also Monica Kock (MPA) believes that the parties should sit around the table. There is a need for a good relationship with the Netherlands. Kock compares it to marriage where it may not buttering. Where Kock disagree is the reaction from the Netherlands to the resistance that Aruba has given regarding the Act of the court. "It is immediately gebuikt Article 43 and the law eventually imposed compulsively."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.