March 19, 2024, 12:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407490 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2009, 03:33:27 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/stopdecrisis/4832864/__Seks_geeft_korting_op_hotelovernachting__.html

Google translation:

Some of the comments:

Lesson 1: Aruba is not the Antilles. Lesson 2: Aruba receives no money from NL as donation of money or ask for NL. 3: The Netherlands has already stolen the gold from Aruba. 4: It is not the first time that this promotion has been used and was always a success.
Katrine, Paradera | 01:44 | 15.09.09

Is this the solution that this island has in mind for the economy afloat, as they all Dutch people with money have been deported?
Boycott the Antilles, is a stinking mess anyway | 23:08 | 14.09.09

Here come the abortions .......
Paula, Den Haag | 22:30 | 14.09.09

What they do not tell, however, is that the hidden camera records all those images and then (of course fee) through the various digital channels to admire ha ha ha ha ha ha
Boy, Utreg | 18:36 | 14.09.09

I think this really could not and did not expect such a vulgar action of one (I thought class hotel) and Westin hotel.
esther, houses | 18:20 | 14.09.09

Haha, I have completed a placement in this hotel last year, since they made the most crazy things! These Americans are all especially so believe me, it will still work even if they only get a discount, most of them are so cheap ....
Joep, Markelo | 18:20 | 14.09.09

they then pay for the upbringing of the child?
am, home | 16:53 | 14.09.09

Pity the cleaners ...
PascalK, Alphen aan den Rijn | 16:42 | 14.09.09

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2009, 04:13:59 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2009, 06:54:56 AM »

I'm so far behind, I think I'm first!  I cannot imagine how frustrating and heart wrenching all of this is for Beth and Dave.  I cannot imagine watching some smirky punk say what he said on National Television about what he did to Natalee.  My question is this.  Has our FBI washed their hands of this case or are they still watching and waiting?  I firmly believe this could have been any of our daughters and I hope and pray we see justice.  I thank God my daughter is not going to Aruba for her honeymoon.  I also demanded she have her "International" phone settings turned on for the Mayan Riviera and that I would even pay for it that month....thank you Beth!  The longer it takes for justice, the angrier I get. 

Good to see you Sharon/Tx!   

I wish I knew what the FBI is doing if anything!  I get angrier too every time I think about what that deviant has admitted to and NOTHING has been done about it.

Good thinking about the international calling!  I hope they have a safe and wonderful honeymoon and they don't need it; but if they should they'll have it. 
  Thank you Texasmom and thanks for all you do here.  I do feel we will have justice some day..... "loose lips sink ships." Meanwhile, I will just keep praying and hoping!  It is always good to read here!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2009, 08:23:26 AM »

47.Susy Q on February 4th, 2008 10:51 am

Back at the beginning of this case I swear I remember some one familiar with EU legal stuff that anytime info about a case was used in an “entertainment” show it could never be used as evidence…. Has Peter just ended any hope of prosecution The best legal hope I can see here is having him plead quilty to a charge of unlawful disposal of a body…..six months max and for Joran that will be about three months as he has already done three months in 2005…. was it sweeps week for Dutch TV….I just don’t feel right about this deal…sorry to be so negative but something is not right here…my opinion only and I hope I am wrong.

Janet, I don't know where you got that quote, but I don't think it is mine. In fact I think in February of 2008 I was still awol from Scared Monkeys nurseing a broken hip.

SusieQ, I did a search and found that it was from a front page comment. 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/04/natalee-holloway-investigation-joran-van-der-sloot-caught-on-tape-its-a-big-ocean/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/stopdecrisis/4832864/__Seks_geeft_korting_op_hotelovernachting__.html

Google translation:

Some of the comments:

Lesson 1: Aruba is not the Antilles. Lesson 2: Aruba receives no money from NL as donation of money or ask for NL. 3: The Netherlands has already stolen the gold from Aruba. 4: It is not the first time that this promotion has been used and was always a success.
Katrine, Paradera | 01:44 | 15.09.09

Is this the solution that this island has in mind for the economy afloat, as they all Dutch people with money have been deported?
Boycott the Antilles, is a stinking mess anyway | 23:08 | 14.09.09

Here come the abortions .......
Paula, Den Haag | 22:30 | 14.09.09

What they do not tell, however, is that the hidden camera records all those images and then (of course fee) through the various digital channels to admire ha ha ha ha ha ha
Boy, Utreg | 18:36 | 14.09.09

I think this really could not and did not expect such a vulgar action of one (I thought class hotel) and Westin hotel.
esther, houses | 18:20 | 14.09.09

Haha, I have completed a placement in this hotel last year, since they made the most crazy things! These Americans are all especially so believe me, it will still work even if they only get a discount, most of them are so cheap ....
Joep, Markelo | 18:20 | 14.09.09

they then pay for the upbringing of the child?
am, home | 16:53 | 14.09.09

Pity the cleaners ...
PascalK, Alphen aan den Rijn | 16:42 | 14.09.09

Interesting to note the negative comments coming from folks in the Netherlands. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »

Back at the beginning of this case I swear I remember some one familiar with EU legal stuff that anytime info about a case was used in an “entertainment” show it could never be used as evidence…. Has Peter just ended any hope of prosecution The best legal hope I can see here is having him plead quilty to a charge of unlawful disposal of a body…..six months max and for Joran that will be about three months as he has already done three months in 2005…. was it sweeps week for Dutch TV….I just don’t feel right about this deal…sorry to be so negative but something is not right here…my opinion only and I hope I am wrong.

Janet, I don't know where you got that quote, but I don't think it is mine. In fact I think in February of 2008 I was still awol from Scared Monkeys nurseing a broken hip.

Good Morning SuzyQ

I had posted the link in the next post.

SuzyQ ... my point was that there were those from the getgo who who questioning aspects of the Range Rover recording.

Janet

+++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/04/natalee-holloway-investigation-joran-van-der-sloot-caught-on-tape-its-a-big-ocean/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2009, 10:56:04 AM »

2NJ ... thank you.

I did not realize that you had already responded to SuzyQ's concern.

I should fully catch up prior to responding to posts.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2009, 12:07:50 PM »

2NJ Look at the way Susy Q is spelled. I just wonder how Janet found that quote.  That is certainly not me but I think she wanted everyone to think it was. It just makes me wonder about some of her other quotes.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

2NJ Look at the way Susy Q is spelled. I just wonder how Janet found that quote.  That is certainly not me but I think she wanted everyone to think it was. It just makes me wonder about some of her other quotes.

You are right, SusieQ.....it is Susie Q.....

I think the assumption that it was you could have been universal if you had not spoken up, but I do not think Janet quoted it with any underhanded intentions....just found it supporting her view on the Land Rover tape....jmho

Janet,  I did not remember you had posted the link or I would have just brought that forward. 

To err is human, to forgive divine.    

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

I see nothing new with Natalee.  I will hang in the rafters for awhile.  Appears to be a little too much snipping going on for some reason and I don't want to be a part of it.  I respect each person here for Natalee and personnally expect better out of each of us. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

Suzy Q ... you are mistaken.  The nic had nothing to do with my post.  It was the date and and the content of the comment that were the issues.

I do not believe I have every dialogued with you on the Natalee Holloway forum.  However ... I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

I see nothing new with Natalee.  I will hang in the rafters for awhile.  Appears to be a little too much snipping going on for some reason and I don't want to be a part of it.  I respect each person here for Natalee and personnally expect better out of each of us. JMO

Blue Moon, did you ever consider that there could be a plan to keep all quiet and in the rafters
until we only have TexasMom with her wonderful news reports and one poster repeating her
opinion over and over and over again?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: September 16, 2009, 01:58:44 PM »

Here are my thoughts, for what they're worth.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to either agree or disagree with another's opinion.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should take an opinion disagreement personally.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should try and force their beliefs onto others with guilt, passive aggressiveness, or downright nastiness.

We all have different personalities, not all will always agree on all things.

We all have different means of sorting through, digging for, and analyzing information.

In the end, we are all still here four and a half years later for the same end goal - Justice and Answers.

That's all that should matter.

That is my opinion. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: September 16, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

Very well said, Jen3560.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2009, 02:04:38 PM »

Blue Moon, did you ever consider that there could be a plan to keep all quiet and in the rafters
until we only have TexasMom with her wonderful news reports and one poster repeating her
opinion over and over and over again?

Thank you Magnolia, and to anyone thinking that I was snipping. I apologise.  I will be here for Natalee and Beth untill Beth says to stop, but I too will be in the rafters from now on.

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 16, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »

Here are my thoughts, for what they're worth.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to either agree or disagree with another's opinion.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should take an opinion disagreement personally.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should try and force their beliefs onto others with guilt, passive aggressiveness, or downright nastiness.

We all have different personalities, not all will always agree on all things.

We all have different means of sorting through, digging for, and analyzing information.

In the end, we are all still here four and a half years later for the same end goal - Justice and Answers.

That's all that should matter.

That is my opinion. 

I agree 110% Jen3560.This is about Justice for Natalee Holloway..Period!To allow someone else to silence your voice when you have when is a shame...JMOO!I will continue down the road to Justice for Natalee Holloway no matter what!Why?Because this is about Natalee Holloway and not my PERSONAL FEELINGS....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »

The following words of Peter Devries regarding Joran van der Sloot's "confession"  implies ... in more ways than one ... the Range Rover undertaking was a distraction from the recovered contents of the trap/cage on January 1, 2008.

Not only is the cage/trap not an issue in the disposal segment of the recording ... the implication is that Joran's shoe could not have been in that cage/trap.  In other word ... the impression is given that the contents of the trap/cage recovered by the Arubans was not case related.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg543129#msg543129

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »

TxMom - you posted an article on money laundering and corruption that has had me thinking all day.

It's now common knowledge, and publicly discussed, that Aruba's government is corrupt.

There's no denying that, and even officials from the Netherlands are now (finally) looking into it.

That makes me wonder then - what is happening with an investigation into the corrupt officials who handled Natalee's case?

That latest article refers to a concern about the image of the Dutch and the Kingdom.

Do they not realize that the biggest publicized crime in Aruba's history gives them a bigger black eye than money laundering, posturing about the new judicial bench, etc etc ever will?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »

When Kermit, and later Jen and other Freebirds, came here to expose the Persistence endeaver,
they came with absolute proof, in the form of Kyle's post and other research that they had done.
It was plainly obvious what had happened.  It was obvious that the 4 headed Capslockwizard was
a fraud.
What I am seeing now is not documented proof with backup.....as Kermit had provided..., but opinion
with no backup whatsoever.....just various and random quotes that can be taken one way or another.
Any other monkey's opinion is totally disregarded.
I am here for justice for Natalee and will be as long as it takes, but I do not see how the latest discussion
will bring that justice. JMO and not worth the space it takes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »

When Kermit, and later Jen and other Freebirds, came here to expose the Persistence endeaver,
they came with absolute proof, in the form of Kyle's post and other research that they had done.
It was plainly obvious what had happened.  It was obvious that the 4 headed Capslockwizard was
a fraud.
What I am seeing now is not documented proof with backup.....as Kermit had provided..., but opinion
with no backup whatsoever.....just various and random quotes that can be taken one way or another.
Any other monkey's opinion is totally disregarded.
I am here for justice for Natalee and will be as long as it takes, but I do not see how the latest discussion
will bring that justice. JMO and not worth the space it takes.

Your opinion Magnolia..Is worth the space.I don't always agree with everybody & i sure don't disregard anyones opinion!If you were in my head,which wouldn't be fun(LOL)you'd understand the amount of dialogue that goes on in my head in regards to what monkey's think..Hope that made some sense???Each and every Monkey's voice is as valuable as the next!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.