April 19, 2024, 05:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 409892 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »

SuzieQ (our NAH poster) does not equal Susy Q (the front page poster) or SusieQ (another nic used in this thread by someone else).....so, if the front page poster is being quoted, it seems that that person is a
stranger to us.

I know the spelling is close, but close is not good enough if you are using the quote of that person to make a point.

And good afternoon monkey people....and Hi to SuzieQ with a "z".....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 16, 2009, 02:57:11 PM »

SuzieQ (our NAH poster) does not equal Susy Q (the front page poster) or SusieQ (another nic used in this thread by someone else).....so, if the front page poster is being quoted, it seems that that person is a
stranger to us.

I know the spelling is close, but close is not good enough if you are using the quote of that person to make a point.

Good Afternoon Mere! The nurses said i could ride my bike if i was safe!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 16, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

stranger to us.

I see you're riding on the sidewalk...you are safe...!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »

stranger to us.

I see you're riding on the sidewalk...you are safe...!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 16, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »

Paulus was released as a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case by the Aruban court on November 5, 2005.
From all that I have read, that means that he can't be charged again.
He was denied compensation, but still released from suspect status.

Nothing that DeVries said can change Paulus' status as a suspect.
However he is now accused of smuggling a phone into the jail to his son.
He is now accused of paying off police as per Joran's statement to Greta.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 16, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »

stranger to us.

Hi, Mere!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 16, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

stranger to us.

Hi, Mere!

Hi Magnolia....as I wait and watch, I know there will be Justice for Anna Le in New Haven...and I would hope that the LE and Justice system in Aruba would watch also and take notes.   

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 16, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »

self edit typo......Hi Magnolia....as I wait and watch, I know there will be Justice for Annie Le in New Haven...and I would hope that the LE and Justice system in Aruba would watch also and take notes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #628 on: September 16, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

I see nothing new with Natalee.  I will hang in the rafters for awhile.  Appears to be a little too much snipping going on for some reason and I don't want to be a part of it.  I respect each person here for Natalee and personnally expect better out of each of us. JMO

Blue Moon, did you ever consider that there could be a plan to keep all quiet and in the rafters
until we only have TexasMom with her wonderful news reports and one poster repeating her
opinion over and over and over again?

That thought has crossed my mind, Magnolia.  I hope it's not so, but at this point nothing would surprise me. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 16, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Here are my thoughts, for what they're worth.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to either agree or disagree with another's opinion.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should take an opinion disagreement personally.

NO ONE, in my opinion, should try and force their beliefs onto others with guilt, passive aggressiveness, or downright nastiness.

We all have different personalities, not all will always agree on all things.

We all have different means of sorting through, digging for, and analyzing information.

In the end, we are all still here four and a half years later for the same end goal - Justice and Answers.

That's all that should matter.

That is my opinion. 

Thank you jen!  I agree, and you said it so nicely.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »

I see nothing new with Natalee.  I will hang in the rafters for awhile.  Appears to be a little too much snipping going on for some reason and I don't want to be a part of it.  I respect each person here for Natalee and personnally expect better out of each of us. JMO

Blue Moon, did you ever consider that there could be a plan to keep all quiet and in the rafters
until we only have TexasMom with her wonderful news reports and one poster repeating her

That thought has crossed my mind, Magnolia.  I hope it's not so, but at this point nothing would surprise me. 

Many of our good posters sit in the rafters because they are just sick of butting heads with a brick wall.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: September 16, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »

On another note.........

Texasmom is one away from 10000.....she's worked for it. 

thumright

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 16, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »

TxMom - you posted an article on money laundering and corruption that has had me thinking all day.

It's now common knowledge, and publicly discussed, that Aruba's government is corrupt.

There's no denying that, and even officials from the Netherlands are now (finally) looking into it.

That makes me wonder then - what is happening with an investigation into the corrupt officials who handled Natalee's case?

That latest article refers to a concern about the image of the Dutch and the Kingdom.

Do they not realize that the biggest publicized crime in Aruba's history gives them a bigger black eye than money laundering, posturing about the new judicial bench, etc etc ever will?

I've wondered the same, Jen.  Maybe I've missed something in the papers, or maybe the subject is taboo until after the election.  But I've been looking...believe me I have.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: September 16, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

TM...All Star!!!!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 16, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

TxMom - you posted an article on money laundering and corruption that has had me thinking all day.

It's now common knowledge, and publicly discussed, that Aruba's government is corrupt.

There's no denying that, and even officials from the Netherlands are now (finally) looking into it.

That makes me wonder then - what is happening with an investigation into the corrupt officials who handled Natalee's case?

That latest article refers to a concern about the image of the Dutch and the Kingdom.

Do they n

ot realize that the biggest publicized crime in Aruba's history gives them a bigger black eye than money laundering, posturing about the new judicial bench, etc etc ever will?

I've wondered the same, Jen.  Maybe I've missed something in the papers, or maybe the subject is taboo until after the election.  But I've been looking...believe me I have.

Congratulations, TM.  You are great!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: September 16, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS TEXASMOM ON 10,000 POSTS

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2009, 07:21:50 PM »

On another note.........

thumright

I hadn't even thought about that!  

Thanks 2NJ!

I think I'm gonna cry...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »

On another note.........

thumright

I hadn't even thought about that!  

Thanks 2NJ!

I think I'm gonna cry...

No crying allowed.  You work very hard to bring us the news, discoveries, as well as your thoughts on a daily basis.  It is very much appreciated.  We know it is for Natalee, that's the icing on the cake.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »

Thanks 2NJ, Magnolia, and Muffybee!  I love everyone here! 

But I never thought I'd make it to 10,000 before Natalee was brought home.   

So I'm happy and sad...

Thanks again everyone for noticing!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

Many of our good posters sit in the rafters because they are just sick of butting heads with a brick wall.

Well I wish they would just ignore the brick wall, and come on down and share their thoughts with us.  I know it's hard to ignore things that bother us, I'm the world's worst about not just scrolling by and moving on.  But it's what we need to do.

I'm going to try to do better, but I'm pretty set in my ways...so I won't make any promises I can't keep.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.