March 18, 2024, 07:53:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407437 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: September 16, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62519.php

Google translation:

VNO surprised attitude Dutch

September 16, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The VNO-building in Oranjestad.

ORANGE CITY - "We Dutch can only assist us if they express. We are nevertheless surprised that as we look expectantly to be. So far, four Dutch people have reported to us, "said Menno Bart, spokesperson of the Representation of the Netherlands to Aruba (VNO).

"The new system Radex that customs now uses about one half, the first people who have 180 days in Aruba have surfaced." It may be that people are sent back. According to the information that has Bart, the counter back to zero on January 1. People continue from that date again with a clean slate.

The problem is, according to the spokesman, there are currently two types of legislation are run by each other. Bart: "You have to make both the Aliens and the other with the Tax Legislation and Population. The latter suggests that someone is after a stay of 180 days to register. "
Bart believes that poor communication has led to much anxiety, because at the moment nobody really knows where he stands. He understands the fears of people that they can be afgestuurd of the island. "VNO would like for these people act as their intermediary and intermediary in Dimas. This is to ensure that these people are treated in a polite way, "says Bart.

Deputy Director Ayesha Staring-Engelbrecht said in an interview with this newspaper stated that the application of a 'letter rentiers' the only solution is to be allowed to stay longer in Aruba. People who receive an appeal to have a house on Aruba have also demonstrated to have adequate housing. They must demonstrate that they have a guaranteed fixed income of at least 100,000 net florin a year. This can take the form of fixed income annuity, or pension funds, said the list of requirements Dimas.

It remains unclear why a decision has been made on August 1 will be implemented retroactively. An employee of the immigration service knows that there are uncertainties about the new admission policy of August 1. They also know the rule currently applied and that from that date are not counted. She is standing on at this newspaper do not insist. She refers us to the acting director of immigration, Director Croes. Through him we are directed to the spokesperson of Warda nos Costa, S. Croes. The spokesman has not had discussions with the Acting Director of Immigration on the new admission policy: "I do not know what date is used, since I still have to discuss Croes," said the spokesman Wardo Costa nos.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 16, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

You are the best....!

I count on you....to read papiamentu

......to let me know when it's

time to sign out for the night...... an angelic monkey

......and for the wonderful pictures of Natalee

Congratulations Monkey Person and Thanks...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 16, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

You are the best....!

I count on you....to read papiamentu

......to let me know when it's

time to sign out for the night...... an angelic monkey

......and for the wonderful pictures of Natalee

Congratulations Monkey Person and Thanks...!

Thank you Mere, that is so nice of you!

We have much better papiamentu readers here, they're just not around as much; thankfully you have all given me credit for TRYING!   

I hope that seeing Natalee's sweet beautiful face gives us all the courage to keep up the fight for her, and her family.  I know it keeps my determination strong, to never give up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 16, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62518.php

Google translation:

Boat with twenty illegals turned

September 16, 2009, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

SAN NICOLAS - A boat with illegals then probably eight p.m. last night was off to Valero refinery turned. A total of six people found alive. They have been detained. The search for the other fourteen people on board goes unabated today.

Around four hours at night, the Coast Guard received a report in which a boat would be turned. Directly this was a unit sent to help. Also search and rescue organization Sarfa took part in the rescue operation. On the reef for the refinery was the capsized boat was found 26 feet, and three crew including the captain. He stated that originally there were twenty people on board. The search was then continued. This allowed three more drowned in security who had managed to bring themselves to a buoy by fixing clips are saved. The Coast Guard was at fault during the search, but could be helped by Sarfa. The other drowned in the time of printing of this newspaper is not found. It is unknown whether they have reached land or perhaps drowned.

This morning the search was resumed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 16, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62517.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Former policeman Rincones to KIA

September 16, 2009, 13:33 (GMT -04:00)

Chu Rincones after extending his detention by the court moved to prison KIA.

ORANGE CITY - Former police officer Chu Rincones was yesterday transferred to prison KIA. The judge again decided to extend the detention of Rincones. The former policeman, who waited a certificate of good conduct to be appointed as head of the Immigration Service, is suspected of illegal possession of firearms. After a burglary in his house, while Rincones was abroad, the police discovered a firearm. The former policeman was therefore arrested on Friday, September 4 at the jail and detained in Santa Cruz. A day later he saved the life of a fellow prisoner. That night hit Rincones alarm when in the cell next to him a prisoner own lives trying to rob. The extension of detention for many Rincones was unexpected because little or no flight risk or risk of recurrence would be. It is reported that Rincones, who was also loyal campaigner for Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP), at the time of the call of the Public Ministry to the people to surrender weapons to the police, the firearm in his possession received.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 16, 2009, 08:18:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62515.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Online forum with all political leaders

September 16, 2009, 13:32 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "PDR has yet to see if it fits in the budget. PPA and MPA are still under consideration and we are trying to get in touch with Duijn Field of MSI. "Margarita Jason publicity office ASAP Productions said to have already received confirmation from Mike Eman (AVP), Nel Oduber (MEP), Max Robert (Curpa) and Rudy Lampe (RED) to participate in an online forum on September 24, which takes place in the studios of ISH Media in Dakota and will be followed on www.asaparuba.com.

"It is no debate. Initially it was our plan but Nel Oduber was categorically against it. Not only he but also Curpa PDR and have since expressed opposition. I can be there with some proposals, because nobody wants on the eve of the election still collect a loss. "And so the organizers opted for a model in which the political leaders as much as possible be accommodated. "Political leaders do not directly debate with each other, but get one days in advance ten specific questions addressed to them. Which they can respond during the broadcast. The hard questions are not anyway. It is intended that they feel safe, otherwise it will not do. Look, the point is that ultimately there is something which has to some people. And besides all discussions so far it only been shouting match. "

No public
After this round of questions get the political leaders a number of questions from viewers who follow the online forum. There is no audience present. "That was a condition from which the parties were required," said Margarita. On the day before the show, all parties of ASAP Productions a full hour broadcast time. "AVP will report on their parade, with commentary by Mike Eman. Curpa comes with a program in which the candidates are introduced and so will guarantee one hours to fill. On the day of the forum, all the tools to repeat live broadcast the night, "said Jason Margarita. Moderators for this evening hospital spokesman and radio presenter Bob Harms and local media personality Poentje Castro.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62514.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Statements Edmond Croes possible criminal '

September 16, 2009, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) is a call to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) to take action against inflammatory statements in Edmond Croes Solo Di Pueblo morning paper. Also, the committee that the Public Prosecutor (OM) by whether the statements are punishable by Croes.

Croes, who also owns the morning paper, the statements made on Monday, September 14 after he on a "Buitendag" organized by MEP was stopped by police and warned. MEP supporters were at the Buitendag, which incidentally coincided with parades of PDR and MPA, encouraged in groups along the MEP completed projects to drive. The group, including Edmond Croes, was at the roundabout direction of Pos Chiquito San Nicolas stopped by the police and sent back. Croes got this so a warning from the police. Furious at such "injustice" he wrote in his newspaper that it was "not the fault should make the voice of the people to silence." "Those of us who arrested because the campaigns, will be responsible if the people stand up against this," says Croes. "It is clear that the anti-police and anti-MEP NEL is."

Unacceptable
These "inflammatory statements" in the newspaper and comments on TOP FM radio station, which also owns Croes, CBB decide to have a signal indicating that the tone and message of these reports "unacceptable" to. "It is unacceptable that in the last weeks before the election this way our country in a state of chaos and discord will be charged. Nobody with sense would want. "It underlines the responsibility of political leaders and premier Oduber to maintain public order. CBB to prevent the elections are disrupted by chaos and intimidation. Comisión di Bon is Boluntad containing an independent committee including representatives of the police, unions and business. The committee will monitor the campaigns and the way they are conducted. To this end the committee agreed with all political parties (excluding government party MEP who refused to sign) and with the press.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62512.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Circus in the soup

September 16, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Investors who want a circus to get the island, have reported Sunday afternoon against the woman she had hired for this organization. According to investors, the organizers received a total of 30,000 florin to the circus to get here. However, it would have embezzled the money and intend to enter the island. Justice was on and the police immediately went to the airport to the woman to hold. The investigation into this matter is ongoing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62513.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

MWV: 'Family deceased young patient satisfaction'

September 16, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Following the death of three year old patient on Thursday, September 10 and the controlled press release on that day if the General Health Insurance Implementing Body (MWV) again and the other one straight.

The message of the death of the girl on Thursday came just before a staff meeting MWV was already planned for some time. According MWV was great consternation when the insurer and has therefore direct the festive part of the meeting is deleted. "The press release was subsequently circulated written in hindsight perhaps too much emotion and involvement with the girl. This things are written or else we would rather not have said. Here we want everyone in the media who felt this offends, our apologies, "said MWV. In the press release of September 10 said the insurer has a different tone. MWV wrote that it "was sad to note that in some very negative media messages appear again on the role therein of MWV. Moreover, the organization wrote: "What disturbs us even more and even baffles, is that unfortunately people who are pure in their own interests even at the death of a three year old child to reduce this level."

Family satisfaction
In the letter to the press late MWV also know that the health insurer now has had contact with the family of the deceased girl. Next week comes from them a personal letter to all media. MWV: "They ask the media to wait for them this time to express their grief." Declares the family also satisfied with how MWV in the case of their daughter and acted with commitment and speed of this insurer. The family would also have been no question of a money problem, as was suggested last week by local media. MWV who reported that no money would have had to transport the patient to Bogota for a second opinion.

The situation of the three year old girl has been running since July 18 by an accident with serious injuries. That same day they transported via air ambulance to General Clinica del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia. Although by physicians, both Aruba and in Colombia, was found that there was an extremely poor prognosis regarding the likelihood of recovery and even survival, then by MWV has decided to continue searching for a solution through a second opinion . This would occur in Fundacion Cardio Infantil in Bogotá. "Unfortunately, this second opinion not have been possible by the death of the patient last Thursday," said MWV.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2009, 08:34:00 PM »

The translations of the Headlines from Aruba are just too funny.

"Circus in the soup" is my favorite!

Thanks, TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 16, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62510.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

For the first time to the polls

September 16, 2009, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Most students of the evening will havo upcoming elections for the first time to vote. Voting is a right and it is good for democracy, they find. Many of the students know not only what goes on in politics, they generally find politics boring. Because they do not know what's going on is that for some reason to vote the same party as their parents. "From small to know no better off than we Parties, our neighborhood is the same party," said one of the pupils in an interview with Radio Netherlands.

Politics is not the most exciting find. But in a given profession can do a lot to do with politics, thus havist. "If the government works for you then you need them to move forward." Another student will not just blindly vote the same as his parents. He wants everything first to have one row. "I'm going to see what is best for me, as it is well settled that a party to get votes."

Most do believe that all parties alike. They call each other that they lie, they constantly argue with each other and do not know who is now telling the truth and who is not. Another student believes that they are old enough to know what's good. And still another opinion states: "That you should first look at what has happened over the last eight years and what has been achieved. Then you know what went well or not. "

The political debates on television, followed by some. Also, the pamphlets distributed by the most read. But others throw them away, because they take their own party to vote.

Furthermore they do not believe that the politically sensitive in Aruba and that people dare not open their mouths to do. As an example they get to the parades that many participants at the muster. What they do not consent to these parades is that people do not respect one another and parades that often end in fights. Despite everything, the overall trend is changing. Young people no longer automatically vote what their parents vote, but they want to vote for a party that is best for them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »

The translations of the Headlines from Aruba are just too funny.

"Circus in the soup" is my favorite!

Thanks, TM.

I liked that one too!  I couldn't help but think....NO (circus) soup for you Aruba!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 16, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62509.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Visit travel agents Neckermann

September 16, 2009, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Travel Agents Travel tour operator Neckermann have recently paid a working visit to Aruba. Representatives of Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), the group of 24 around. The travel agents stayed in Hotel Talk of the Town and the Holiday Inn hotel. The other hotels were visited, so the agents will have a picture of any accommodation forms and thus they can easily sell to their customers. Moreover, the group of El Tours offered an island tour and an afternoon at Red Sail Sports catamaran. The picture is the entire group at Eagle Beach to see.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #653 on: September 16, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62509.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Visit travel agents Neckermann

September 16, 2009, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Travel Agents Travel tour operator Neckermann have recently paid a working visit to Aruba. Representatives of Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), the group of 24 around. The travel agents stayed in Hotel Talk of the Town and the Holiday Inn hotel. The other hotels were visited, so the agents will have a picture of any accommodation forms and thus they can easily sell to their customers. Moreover, the group of El Tours offered an island tour and an afternoon at Red Sail Sports catamaran. The picture is the entire group at Eagle Beach to see.
I wonder if They ever thought that maybe this might lose them business instead of gaining it for them.....lol! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: September 16, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

Congrats TM on your # of posts for Natalee.  Thanks also for your dedication to keeping Aruba in the spotlight.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 16, 2009, 09:39:16 PM »

TM...Congrats on becoming a Monkey ALL Star...But I have to add in MO You have been a NATALEE ALL STAR for a Very Long Time and I Thank You for being Here and Giving All that You Do!.. You Are AWESOME!    an angelic monkey 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 16, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »

Congrats TM on your # of posts for Natalee.  Thanks also for your dedication to keeping Aruba in the spotlight.

Thank you Blue Moon!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 16, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »

TM...Congrats on becoming a Monkey ALL Star...But I have to add in MO You have been a NATALEE ALL STAR for a Very Long Time and I Thank You for being Here and Giving All that You Do!.. You Are AWESOME!    an angelic monkey 

Thank you Hotping!   an angelic monkey

That is so nice of you!  Thank you for all you do too!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 16, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

We have a new poster in the oil and gas thread! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 16, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »

IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE.....WE'RE NOT GOING AWAY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.