March 18, 2024, 11:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407478 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 16, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

We have a new poster in the oil and gas thread! 
Who IS his father??

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:02 PM »

Who IS his father??

Just a guess...but a good one I think.  May not be who he says he is...but I think this is who he wants us to believe his father is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg928663

jen3560

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

There is no birth record to be found for Victor Winston Helman.

Also - while there is a record of a divorce and 4 children.......

There is no record of a marriage, nor birth of 2 of those 4 children.

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

So I guess this guy could be a possibility as the pond witness hoaxter still.

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 16, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

Who IS his father??

Just a guess...but a good one I think.  May not be who he says he is...but I think this is who he wants us to believe his father is.

jen3560

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

Possible meaning?  Victor was born outside of the US, was married outside of the US, and had the first of his 4 children outside of the US.

So........where?

Would be nice to find out what/if any long term connection he has to Aruba, aside from this recent trip from the return of which he was arrested....

Keep in mind, Steve Cohen has solid ties to that rock since 1979 - and of course we've got the ex-pats such as Renfro and Purcell living there - so it wouldn't be that unheard of for this guy to actually "live" on Aruba, while still maintaining his US residency as well.

I don't know where he is at -- but it shows he is still on-line at SM

Congrats on your milestone!!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #663 on: September 16, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »

TM...Congrats on becoming a Monkey ALL Star...But I have to add in MO You have been a NATALEE ALL STAR for a Very Long Time and I Thank You for being Here and Giving All that You Do!.. You Are AWESOME!    an angelic monkey 
Hotping...concur 10,000%
Texasmom.....YOU are my ALL STAR also......
You go girl!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Who IS his father??

jen3560

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

So........where?

Well...a little earlier...when I went to that link I posted, he was there.   

Thanks wreck!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 16, 2009, 11:07:40 PM »

TM...Congrats on becoming a Monkey ALL Star...But I have to add in MO You have been a NATALEE ALL STAR for a Very Long Time and I Thank You for being Here and Giving All that You Do!.. You Are AWESOME!    an angelic monkey 
Hotping...concur 10,000%
Texasmom.....YOU are my ALL STAR also......
You go girl!!

Thanks billb!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 16, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »

TM  Me thinks this may get good..Nuff said!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: September 16, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

Who IS his father??

jen3560

HELMEN,VICTOR WINSTON

658 BARRINGER LANE
Dec 13 1942

=======

So........where?

Well...a little earlier...when I went to that link I posted, he was there.   

Thanks wreck!   

I don't see him signed on right now.  Hopefully, he'll be back.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #668 on: September 16, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »

One Big reason I'm here with the night crew is....
I KNOW I can count on Texasmom to always post a picture of Natalee before she bids us goodnight and post Justice for Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 16, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 16, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Congrats on the All-Star.You don't need stats to confirm that.you've always been one! an angelic monkey Billb..Whatta bout Wreck and his emroidered chair!We should fabricate a small monkey engine for his embroidered chair so he doesn't have to get up to go to the kitchen...VROOM,VROOM Wreck... I kidd you Wreck! 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 16, 2009, 11:19:46 PM »

One Big reason I'm here with the night crew is....
I KNOW I can count on Texasmom to always post a picture of Natalee before she bids us goodnight and post Justice for Natalee.

I hope to be here to do that each and every night until the day comes when I won't need to anymore.  When the Truth and Justice for Natalee has come!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #672 on: September 16, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

CONGRATS, TM!!!!  You know you've always been an All Star in my book, too!!!    
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 16, 2009, 11:22:29 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Congrats on the All-Star.You don't need stats to confirm that.you've always been one! an angelic monkey Billb..Whatta bout Wreck and his emroidered chair!We should fabricate a small monkey engine for his embroidered chair so he doesn't have to get up to go to the kitchen...VROOM,VROOM Wreck... I kidd you Wreck! 

Thanks KTF!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #674 on: September 16, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »

Oooop!    Almost forgot!

I think it's time Jen got wet, don't you guys?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Jen.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 16, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »

CONGRATS, TM!!!!  You know you've always been an All Star in my book, too!!!    

Thanks CBB!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

Oooop!    Almost forgot!

That is so AWESOME CBB!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #677 on: September 16, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »

Oooop!    Almost forgot!

That is so AWESOME CBB!

Well, you guys are special and the only thread I make "deliveries" to, but it started that way from the beginning, and you all are just, well.......... "homies"!    Besides, it's impossible to break you all in to going to the link in my signature line, so instead, I get all these messages from other mods, saying, "Did you see so and so's request in Natalee's thread?"  You're SPOILED, dammt, SPOILED, I say!   

I WUB you all!! You da FAMILY!     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:20 PM »

We may squabble & disagree from time to time but,Tha Family still here doin our Justice thang... Go Monkey's,Go Monkey's..SHHHHH.Keep it down!It's gettin late for us at the nursing home.Mere isn't keepin the nurses busy right now....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 16, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »

Oooop!    Almost forgot!

That is so AWESOME CBB!

Well, you guys are special and the only thread I make "deliveries" to, but it started that way from the beginning, and you all are just, well.......... "homies"!    Besides, it's impossible to break you all in to going to the link in my signature line, so instead, I get all these messages from other mods, saying, "Did you see so and so's request in Natalee's thread?"  You're SPOILED, dammt, SPOILED, I say!   

I WUB you all!! You da FAMILY!     

Spoiled can be good!      Monkey Devil!

We all WUB you too CBB!  You're the BEST!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.