April 23, 2024, 05:44:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410106 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:36 AM »

I rode my trike    down the hall,past Billb & Wrecks room,around the nurses station without getting caught and slipped into the computer lab for some NightCrew postin.................The nurses must've been tuckin in Mere cause i didn't see her by the station keepin em busy else i woulda been BUSTED..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:19 AM »

I rode my trike    down the hall,past Billb & Wrecks room,around the nurses station without getting caught and slipped into the computer lab for some NightCrew postin.................The nurses must've been tuckin in Mere cause i didn't see her by the station keepin em busy else i woulda been BUSTED..

And guess who skated  down them icy halls and is in the computer Lab talkin papiemento to the monitor TeexxxaaasssssMoommmm....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 18, 2009, 01:30:47 AM »

Helvicmen must have not been to concerned with answering any questions..Ya think TM?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #783 on: September 18, 2009, 01:38:55 AM »

And guess who skated  down them icy halls and is in the computer Lab talkin papiemento to the monitor TeexxxaaasssssMoommmm....

Hi KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 18, 2009, 01:41:12 AM »

Helvicmen must have not been to concerned with answering any questions..Ya think TM?

Yes...interesting.... when the questions are put out there....notta... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 18, 2009, 01:43:13 AM »

Hi KTF!   

Heyy.O/T Check out the sports thread for information on the High School football game,in Seattle ,that will be televised Nationally on ESPNU...

What happened to The Helvicmen???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 18, 2009, 01:54:34 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey

JUSTICE WILL BE NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

texasmom and 3 Guests

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2009, 02:22:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

texasmom and 3 Guests

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night and God bless you too, KTF!   an angelic monkey

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #789 on: September 18, 2009, 03:05:14 AM »

Hi TM....Have You checked Your mail lately? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 18, 2009, 03:07:10 AM »

No, but I will now!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 18, 2009, 03:12:16 AM »

No, but I will now!   
OK....  ..I'm about to call it a night but I will ck My mail to see if You reply tonight! Later Gator! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 18, 2009, 03:28:19 AM »

No, but I will now!   
OK....  ..I'm about to call it a night but I will ck My mail to see if You reply tonight! Later Gator! 

After while crocodile!  an angelic monkey

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: September 18, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

No, but I will now!   

After while crocodile!  an angelic monkey

Good Night!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 18, 2009, 03:36:33 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey

JUSTICE WILL BE NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S

(HT bearlyhere aka "sis") 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: September 18, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

I was trying to remember Robots's websites....was this one of them?     

http://arubasucks.info/Home_Page.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 18, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

I was trying to remember Robots's websites....was this one of them?     

http://arubasucks.info/Home_Page.html

I think it may be.....

Robots is COOL!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 18, 2009, 05:48:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62638.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

First arrests fraud Valero

September 18, 2009, 14:35 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The first arrests in the big fraud cases have been around Valero. The two men with the initials I.F.B. and G.S.K. One of them worked at least as contractor in the refinery. After an internal investigation has finally filed a complaint and the investigation has now made the arrests. The Public Prosecutor (OM) would not confirm who or where the declaration is made. The official charged mentation will not release the OM. During the internal investigation was already resigned from the refinery. This investigation soon revealed that among other false invoices were prepared with data from existing businesses. They both Aruban and American companies. Auditors of the headquarters of the American oil company have been busy checking accounts, so Amigoe also has personal experience. Through the mail received this newspaper and asked to respond to a payment of almost $ 6000 to Amigoe this year that Valero would have done. Reportedly involves a total of over five million florin that has been misappropriated.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 18, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62635.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

OM talks to Edmond Croes

September 18, 2009, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

Edmond Croes (MEP left with cap) in Santa Cruz during the big parade AVP few weeks ago.

ORANGE CITY - Following a call from Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) is Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos yesterday met with Edmon Croes, MEP fervent supporter and owner of Solo di Pueblo morning newspaper and radio station Top FM. Reportedly, during this conversation Croes cautioned about bringing out inflammatory statements in connection with the elections.

It says at least Awe mainta morning paper today. The Public Prosecutor (OM) refused any comment on the case and would give even confirm or deny that a conversation took place with Croes. The Edmond Croes whether his statements will be prosecuted, the OM did not answer. Croes morning was also not available for comment.

Earlier this week, The CBB in the news by asking the prime minister and prosecutor to deal with the "inflammatory statements" by Croes. The committee wants the public prosecutor considers whether the statements of Croes, last Monday in Solo di Pueblo punishable. He wrote inter alia, that the Public 'should not commit the mistake to try the voice of the people to silence "and that the clearly anti-police and anti-MEP Nel is. He also warned of the danger to anyone especially to hold in relation to political campaigns, or they would "be responsible for the uprising of the people".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 18, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »

I thought Hans Mos had already left for his new job.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.