April 19, 2024, 02:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 409904 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62125.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Government Mediator Rasmijn unexpectedly deceased

September 8, 2009, 14:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Jerry Rasmijn (57) is deceased yesterday unexpectedly of a heart attack. Rasmijn is a known trade unionist. He was president from 1998 to 2001 of the federal officials Seppa. Then he became a mediator of the government and in that capacity in many conflicts, such as the great strike of civil servants last year, occurred. Rasmijn was last night rushed to hospital where doctors tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate him. He leaves a wife and son behind.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »

THE CALL THAT EVERY PARENT FEARS

One Worman's courage.  One Mother's Faith.  A Journey You Will Never Forget.

What occurred during the most horrific event imaginable has to be told because I represent every parent and Natalee represents every young adult.  No one else should ever live this nightmare.  If the words that follow help another Person stay safer or be able to endure such tragedy, then this book will have been well worth the writing.

Beth Holloway

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62121.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Journalists need to hunt less emotion '

September 8, 2009, 13:52 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTSTAD - The one-sided coverage of criminal cases in which journalists Click for zoom mainly on emotions instead of facts, has an adverse effect on the legal system. This, Dirk Herman de Jong, professor of criminal law at the University of Groningen. For these "media justice", as De Jong calls, deter, it is increasingly important that the Public Ministry and the courts actively feeding the media with facts.

by Sharina Henriquez

Media - "even the NRC Handelsblad '- have, according to the professor only have interest in the human interest side of criminal. Additionally, when the victim and his emotions much attention in the reports, so the reader gets one-sided view. "This hunt emotions causes the feelings of citizens is strengthened", says De Jong. The gap between the civil and criminal desired by the judge imposed, it would only increase. With the danger that this fact affects the amount of those penalties, said the professor.

The development of "back to square one," says De Jong. The time of blood revenge when the victims themselves could take law into their own hands. It is no coincidence, says the professor, that at one time reprisal in the hands of the government came. On the basis of which eventually developed a legal system where the position of the victim is limited.

But now the media ensures that victims will receive back a prominent role in criminal cases and that all suspects are convicted before the camera. "While we know that emotions are not the best adviser," says De Jong.

Private Speurders

The professor calls this a "dubious mechanism", especially since the journalistic "amateur investigators" are believed by the public rather than professional people the police and judiciary. These private investigators are also emerging, he says, especially now that success is achieved as in the case of Peter R. de Vries broadcast about the Holloway case. This with all its consequences. "He has already bitten a terrier it fixed, but as far as I can see, he takes it not so close to the truth." As an example, the professor of the famous broadcast in which Joran van der Sloot on hidden cameras on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway says. "Joran talked about someone who had helped him in the disappearance. But that person was not currently on the island and knew De Vries. It does not deter him to broadcast it anyway. He then gave the recordings to police and justice in the sense of who have not done well and this could benefit them. But that's just not honest. "

To this kind of private investigators is a research, says De Jong, entitled "The people's detective. This television programs about crime and detection under the microscope. There is a distinction made between two such programs. Programs where the creators are working with judicial and police as the Dutch program Verzocht Detection and where, according to professor little danger in that. Are also examined television programs like those of Peter R. De Vries De Jong believes that precisely every effort to remain independent from the authorities. "He wants as a private detective to address certain issues and has been extremely selective. If you look what matters, then everything that arouse emotion. High-profile cases: murder, death, rape. "

Pure commercially De Jong says it is a success, but not criminal. "The danger is that more private investigators come in their own way trying to find the truth and not as likely to respect citizens' privacy. Because they are not bound by civilian investigators such as police and judicial legal rules.
"The professor mentions another example, the Deventer murder case. In it MediaMan Gallup that the person was convicted for the murder, was innocent and be publicly another person as the perpetrator. "That on the basis of inadequate information. The dog was also convicted of libel herein. But the life of the handyman who had accused the Dog is upside down. "

De Jong says it unfortunate as widespread in the footsteps of Peter R. de Vries private investigators to get up. "You see it even in a different context. At sites where such real or not pedophiles appear with name and address. It looks like the medieval witch hunt. "

Increased penalties

What an influence the media to citizens on crime and criminal justice, according to a study done in 2006 in the Netherlands. Two groups of citizens could impose sanctions in a case, one group on the basis of newspaper reports and the other could make the criminal file was complete with all details. This latter group, the investigation showed, was almost the same punishment as the court would have imposed. The other group met many times to long sentences, says De Jong. Still, the sentences of both groups are higher than that of the court. "That was because they only had the file and were not confronted with the witnesses, as in a real meeting place." When the researchers did, showed that citizens are not punished much differently than the court, says the professor.

The media must be more to the "business events" will focus. The professor is in this context also unfortunate that journalists are increasingly specialized court. This beat the media often only large, high-profile lawsuits. Readers will be less to read about little things right and "no overall view of justice," says De Jong.

The professor takes to the Public Ministry and judiciary itself must do more to bridge the gap between citizens and the criminal limit. A good example is the website where Rechtspraak.nl statements to be published immediately. Or so journalists start giving less attention to emotions, doubts De Jong. "But in any case, the motivations of the sentence easily available. And the same goes for politicians today seem to give only comment on what the newspaper.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

ORANJESTSTAD - The one-sided coverage of criminal cases in which journalists Click for zoom mainly on emotions instead of facts, has an adverse effect on the legal system. This, Dirk Herman de Jong, professor of criminal law at the University of Groningen. For these "media justice", as De Jong calls, deter, it is increasingly important that the Public Ministry and the courts actively feeding the media with facts.

by Sharina Henriquez

Media - "even the NRC Handelsblad '- have, according to the professor only have interest in the human interest side of criminal. Additionally, when the victim and his emotions much attention in the reports, so the reader gets one-sided view. "This hunt emotions causes the feelings of citizens is strengthened", says De Jong. The gap between the civil and criminal desired by the judge imposed, it would only increase. With the danger that this fact affects the amount of those penalties, said the professor.

The development of "back to square one," says De Jong. The time of blood revenge when the victims themselves could take law into their own hands. It is no coincidence, says the professor, that at one time reprisal in the hands of the government came. On the basis of which eventually developed a legal system where the position of the victim is limited.

But now the media ensures that victims will receive back a prominent role in criminal cases and that all suspects are convicted before the camera. "While we know that emotions are not the best adviser," says De Jong.

Private Speurders

The professor calls this a "dubious mechanism", especially since the journalistic "amateur investigators" are believed by the public rather than professional people the police and judiciary. These private investigators are also emerging, he says, especially now that success is achieved as in the case of Peter R. de Vries broadcast about the Holloway case. This with all its consequences. "He has already bitten a terrier it fixed, but as far as I can see, he takes it not so close to the truth." As an example, the professor of the famous broadcast in which Joran van der Sloot on hidden cameras on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway says. "Joran talked about someone who had helped him in the disappearance. But that person was not currently on the island and knew De Vries. It does not deter him to broadcast it anyway. He then gave the recordings to police and justice in the sense of who have not done well and this could benefit them. But that's just not honest. "

To this kind of private investigators is a research, says De Jong, entitled "The people's detective. This television programs about crime and detection under the microscope. There is a distinction made between two such programs. Programs where the creators are working with judicial and police as the Dutch program Verzocht Detection and where, according to professor little danger in that. Are also examined television programs like those of Peter R. De Vries De Jong believes that precisely every effort to remain independent from the authorities. "He wants as a private detective to address certain issues and has been extremely selective. If you look what matters, then everything that arouse emotion. High-profile cases: murder, death, rape. "

Pure commercially De Jong says it is a success, but not criminal. "The danger is that more private investigators come in their own way trying to find the truth and not as likely to respect citizens' privacy. Because they are not bound by civilian investigators such as police and judicial legal rules.
"The professor mentions another example, the Deventer murder case. In it MediaMan Gallup that the person was convicted for the murder, was innocent and be publicly another person as the perpetrator. "That on the basis of inadequate information. The dog was also convicted of libel herein. But the life of the handyman who had accused the Dog is upside down. "

De Jong says it unfortunate as widespread in the footsteps of Peter R. de Vries private investigators to get up. "You see it even in a different context. At sites where such real or not pedophiles appear with name and address. It looks like the medieval witch hunt. "

Increased penalties

What an influence the media to citizens on crime and criminal justice, according to a study done in 2006 in the Netherlands. Two groups of citizens could impose sanctions in a case, one group on the basis of newspaper reports and the other could make the criminal file was complete with all details. This latter group, the investigation showed, was almost the same punishment as the court would have imposed. The other group met many times to long sentences, says De Jong. Still, the sentences of both groups are higher than that of the court. "That was because they only had the file and were not confronted with the witnesses, as in a real meeting place." When the researchers did, showed that citizens are not punished much differently than the court, says the professor.

The media must be more to the "business events" will focus. The professor is in this context also unfortunate that journalists are increasingly specialized court. This beat the media often only large, high-profile lawsuits. Readers will be less to read about little things right and "no overall view of justice," says De Jong.

The professor takes to the Public Ministry and judiciary itself must do more to bridge the gap between citizens and the criminal limit. A good example is the website where Rechtspraak.nl statements to be published immediately. Or so journalists start giving less attention to emotions, doubts De Jong. "But in any case, the motivations of the sentence easily available. And the same goes for politicians today seem to give only comment on what the newspaper.

What I would say to Professor De Jong in regards to his comments about Peter DeVries is this...it's PATHETIC that the FACTS in the Natalee Holloway case were covered up from the getgo BY PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE who may include the POLICE AND JUDICIARY.  The investigation of a case of a missing 18 year old American citizen that disappeared while a tourist on Aruba should have NEVER been under the control of a close family friend of one of the three to be last seen with her.  The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has publicly stated himself that the case was hampered by that involvement!  The investigation in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway should have NEVER involved members of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, whose main objective is to promote and protect their precious tourism industry AT ALL COSTS.  IF this missing and presumed deceased American citizen had not had parents, other family members, and many others who cared enough to be on Aruba in the early days of the investigation and SEE FOR THEMSELVES the INAPPROPRIATE activities in the investigation it may very well have been swept under the rug like others before.  But it will not be Professor De Jong! 

You claim that Peter DeVries handling of the information he obtained in his undercover investigation was not "honest"?  How do YOU know that the person that Joran Vandersloot called to help him get rid of (what he only PRESUMED to be) a body was the name given in the hidden camera confession?  How do YOU know the person that helped Joran was not on the island?  Is Joran Vandersloot known for his honesty?  You may want to view those hidden camera confessions again Professor De Jong.  Listen to everything Joran Vandersloot says again very closely.  Could it possibly be Professor De Jong that Joran Vandersloot lied about the name of his helper?  Could Joran Vandersloot have possibly phoned HOME for help from the one person he KNEW would help him if for no other reason than to COVER HIS OWN ASS?  Could it be the same person who advised the three prime suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway that WHEN THERE IS NO BODY, THERE IS NO CRIME?  The same person who was allowed to sabotage the investigation even while being a SUSPECT in the investigation?

It is PATHETIC that this crime is to this day unresolved, and the ONLY answers that make any sense that have been provided for her family have come from an Investigative Crime Journalist, and NOT the police or any other law enforcement officials whose JOB it is to FIND those answers, provide them to her family and PUNISH THOSE RESPONSIBLE! 

I believe that quite possibly THEY DID KNOW from the very early days and it was covered up!  If not, why was Natalee Holloway's mother, and others asked repeatedly about any history of seizures? 

"The danger is that more private investigators come in their own way trying to find the truth and not as likely to respect citizens' privacy. Because they are not bound by civilian investigators such as police and judicial legal rules."

My thoughts on that Professor De Jong are that once any citizen chooses to take away another's God given rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...they revoke any right to privacy in regards to that crime against mankind!

JMO

crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »

O/T

Texasmom? I saw your post in my Halloween avi thread. Thought I'd make a delivery since Nat's thread isn't busy. Here you go!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/TXMOM.gif

Can and BlueMoon? You've got one too, there. The link's in my signature line if anyone should want one.  I'm pleased to do it!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:21:04 PM by CBB » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »

O/T

Texasmom? I saw your post in my Halloween avi thread. Thought I'd make a delivery since Nat's thread isn't busy. Here you go!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/TXMOM.gif

Can? You've got one too, there. The link's in my signature line if anyone should want one. 

Thanks CBB!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

by Sharina Henriquez

Private Speurders

Increased penalties

What I would say to Professor De Jong in regards to his comments about Peter DeVries is this...it's PATHETIC that the FACTS in the Natalee Holloway case were covered up from the getgo BY PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE who may include the POLICE AND JUDICIARY.  The investigation of a case of a missing 18 year old American citizen that disappeared while a tourist on Aruba should have NEVER been under the control of a close family friend of one of the three to be last seen with her.  The Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has publicly stated himself that the case was hampered by that involvement!  The investigation in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway should have NEVER involved members of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, whose main objective is to promote and protect their precious tourism industry AT ALL COSTS.  IF this missing and presumed deceased American citizen had not had parents, other family members, and many others who cared enough to be on Aruba in the early days of the investigation and SEE FOR THEMSELVES the INAPPROPRIATE activities in the investigation it may very well have been swept under the rug like others before.  But it will not be Professor De Jong! 

You claim that Peter DeVries handling of the information he obtained in his undercover investigation was not "honest"?  How do YOU know that the person that Joran Vandersloot called to help him get rid of (what he only PRESUMED to be) a body was the name given in the hidden camera confession?  How do YOU know the person that helped Joran was not on the island?  Is Joran Vandersloot known for his honesty?  You may want to view those hidden camera confessions again Professor De Jong.  Listen to everything Joran Vandersloot says again very closely.  Could it possibly be Professor De Jong that Joran Vandersloot lied about the name of his helper?  Could Joran Vandersloot have possibly phoned HOME for help from the one person he KNEW would help him if for no other reason than to COVER HIS OWN ASS?  Could it be the same person who advised the three prime suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway that WHEN THERE IS NO BODY, THERE IS NO CRIME?  The same person who was allowed to sabotage the investigation even while being a SUSPECT in the investigation?

It is PATHETIC that this crime is to this day unresolved, and the ONLY answers that make any sense that have been provided for her family have come from an Investigative Crime Journalist, and NOT the police or any other law enforcement officials whose JOB it is to FIND those answers, provide them to her family and PUNISH THOSE RESPONSIBLE! 

I believe that quite possibly THEY DID KNOW from the very early days and it was covered up!  If not, why was Natalee Holloway's mother, and others asked repeatedly about any history of seizures? 

"The danger is that more private investigators come in their own way trying to find the truth and not as likely to respect citizens' privacy. Because they are not bound by civilian investigators such as police and judicial legal rules."

My thoughts on that Professor De Jong are that once any citizen chooses to take away another's God given rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...they revoke any right to privacy in regards to that crime against mankind!

JMO

Very Very Well Said TM!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2009, 12:48:10 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62148.php

Google translation:

CURAÇAO

Board rejects motion Brinkman

September 8, 2009, 15:08 (GMT -04:00)

THE HAGUE - The House today rejected a motion lodged by PVV MP Hero Brinkman War. They found that the National Government Ombudsman had to do an investigation "into the current and desired levels of integrity of governance in Saba, St. Eustatius and Bonaire, before they are incorporated as a public body".

Brinkman had filed the motion on September 3 during a debate on the 2008 Annual Report of the Ombudsman. Today was about voting. Only the Party for Freedom and Rita Verdonk themselves voted for, the other groups opposed.

State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten of Kingdom Affairs (CDA) had already submitted the motion in the discouraged.

Brinkman, around the Ombudsman's inquiry necessary "because good governance and integrity in a long time to be forthcoming on many islands of the Netherlands Antilles.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2009, 01:10:22 AM »

Very interesting....

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11829/5/

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at curaçao, bonaire, aruba y europa (ii)

tuesday, 08 september 2009 - 18:09 on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas dutch owing to cuminza at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs. click read more for more info...

listramento at aruba, bonaire, curaçao y europa

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, today confiscacionnan did take place at one cantidad big of sitio at antiyas dutch, aruba y some country european, among they the netherlands belgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here today during morning y tra’i mèrdia was have at bonaire one overall of diezocho caso of listramento, esta in eight cas, cuater instancia of gobièrno y six business. at overall yonder two detencion did take lugá: a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at curaçao owing to listra at two cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w.

at aruba owing to listra at cuater cas. yonder also owing to detené one hende: c.m.

together at the islands abc was have 25 caso of listramento of cas y edificio.

finalmente diescuater caso of listramento did take place at the paisnan european already mencioná caminda owing to detené two person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of fire, vehículo, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidad of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto of labamento of coin owing to achieve pista among another of contrabanda of gold atraves of aruba y antiyas dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take place day 27 of march the year here at merca.

is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dollar owing to happen in time còrtico atraves of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antiyas dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion publico. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redacta for her fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, today morning early the listramento mencioná did take place among another at home of two person at bonaire. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of recherché of the netherlands, antiyas dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of curaçao (kpc), cuerpo policial of bonaire (kpb), cuerpo policial of aruba (kpa), douane of antiyas dutch, douane of aruba y guarda costa of antiyas dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands ta: the servicio nacional of recherche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), recherche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio publico (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion ta: the instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudisial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio publico of antiyas dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania.

the casonan of detencion y listramento at curaçao, bonaire y aruba owing to rekerí envolvimento di:

cuater huez comisario, cuater fiscal y more cu hundred acolyte policial.

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antiyas dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2009, 01:12:16 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

by Sharina Henriquez

Private Speurders

Increased penalties

JMO

Texasmom....
Your thoughts are spot on for the dear professor de jong bleeding heart sympathy for urine and the perps.....journalists preying on emotions rather than facts...How dare they!

Dirk my man...where is the call for the injustice that Natalee and her family have suffered? Four plus years later and you question the criminal journalists intent?
How bout questioning the delay in arresting the last three perps who admitted they were the last three with Natalee?
How bout questioning the OM role in arresting two black security guards on the word of the three perps?
How bout questioning the relationship btwn jan and paulass?
How bout questioning the relationship btwn jansen and paulass?
How bout questioning why paulass/om did everything in their power to deny FBI involvement?
Dirk..dude...where are these FACTS?
Provide rational facts on these issues before you blame journalists that push emotions to find answers....Don't blame the victims...
Dirk....you are a perfect example of the south end of a horse heading north.....Horses' Ass...

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_62127.php

Aruba
"Working on scenario without refinery '
September 8, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Despite the positive noises about the Aruban economy, the government sees for the future of the refinery in San Nicolas anxiety. In opening speech of the parliamentary year, the governor that the "current situation in the world of oil there that we must work leads to a scenario without an Aruba refinery."

The government argues, like previous years, moreover, to diversify the economy to reduce reliance on tourism. In it she sees an important role for port calls and the relocation of the container port for a 'imperative necessity'. Other plans for new economic developments are not mentioned.

On its own economic and financial policies said the government continued to pursue consolidation and a balanced budget. The points from the National Commission on Public Finance are still the principles of the policy. Despite the indexation of wages last year forced officials after one weeks long strike of the officials, the staff did not increase, said the government now. The number of officials in 2008 also declined, but has not said how many. However, the government announced that the international reserves "dramatically increased by 1.5 billion florin.

Although the first paragraph of the opening speech the government has indicated that the impact of global recession on the Aruban economy is dire, then later in the speech indicated that the recession has surely affected the activity. This is then the reason that the government revenue now remain. In order to stimulate the economy, the government says, to invest in other funds or money Plant from the proceeds of the Plant Hotel. The Government makes clear that she still stands behind the BBO and it reminds everyone that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) the introduction of the VAT 'applauding'.

Attention is also the major financial problems at MWV but like the last four years, no structural solutions. The government also cites the pension issue to which she zooms in on the growing 'expensive for the government and priceless "public service pension. "Government and unions have come to a solution" is the motto. The government does indicate that the premium due in part to the SVB has met at least if the solvency of the insurance bank to "guarantee".

Other points of emphasis the government is fighting crime with the emphasis on prevention by an active youth. Also education is important and it is working for the government to seek funds from the European Union to the National Education Plan, which covers over ten years, to be funded.

Finally, the governor this morning in an orderly conduct of the elections on September 25. "Let one living example of a democracy in which every one has the opportunity to proclaim his views. Allow discussion and difference in political views divide us and our family bond and unity of our people to break. "
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2009, 01:34:00 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

by Sharina Henriquez

Private Speurders

Increased penalties

JMO

Texasmom....
Your thoughts are spot on for the dear professor de jong bleeding heart sympathy for urine and the perps.....journalists preying on emotions rather than facts...How dare they!

Dirk my man...where is the call for the injustice that Natalee and her family have suffered? Four plus years later and you question the criminal journalists intent?
How bout questioning the delay in arresting the last three perps who admitted they were the last three with Natalee?
How bout questioning the OM role in arresting two black security guards on the word of the three perps?
How bout questioning the relationship btwn jan and paulass?
How bout questioning the relationship btwn jansen and paulass?
How bout questioning why paulass/om did everything in their power to deny FBI involvement?
Dirk..dude...where are these FACTS?
Provide rational facts on these issues before you blame journalists that push emotions to find answers....Don't blame the victims...
Dirk....you are a perfect example of the south end of a horse heading north.....Horses' Ass...

Thank you billb! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.....

Good night billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

TxMom - thank you for that article and the pics on the dolphin and debris.

It's good to finally know just where on that rock things will wash ashore - if not weighted or otherwise contained.

Also interesting to note the timeline between the death of the dolphin, and when it came ashore was 3 days.

You're welcome Jen!  I found those details interesting also.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2009, 01:40:59 AM »

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 11, 2009
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 3:17 PM 3 comments

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

May 12, 2009 3:53 PM

Anonymous said...
after watching the video about the dog,that also showed the picture of the three guys,who are suspects. the man pointed to two of the guys and said,those are the two he saw with natalee all three times.is there a way for dave holloway to get in touch with me,so the witness can send the evidence he has(clothes,lipstick,and shoes)so DNA samples can be taken for a match.

May 18, 2009 4:02 PM

Anonymous said...
They really need to do something about this. it is a possible link to natalee. i believe those boys did it. they have a higher power paying people off so they will not be able to find natalee. so they need to do something about that.

August 6, 2009 6:24 PM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »

Very interesting....

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at curaçao, bonaire, aruba y europa (ii)

tuesday, 08 september 2009 - 18:09 on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas dutch owing to cuminza at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs. click read more for more info...

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, today confiscacionnan did take place at one cantidad big of sitio at antiyas dutch, aruba y some country european, among they the netherlands belgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here today during morning y tra’i mèrdia was have at bonaire one overall of diezocho caso of listramento, esta in eight cas, cuater instancia of gobièrno y six business. at overall yonder two detencion did take lugá: a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at curaçao owing to listra at two cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w.

at aruba owing to listra at cuater cas. yonder also owing to detené one hende: c.m.

finalmente diescuater caso of listramento did take place at the paisnan european already mencioná caminda owing to detené two person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of fire, vehículo, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidad of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto of labamento of coin owing to achieve pista among another of contrabanda of gold atraves of aruba y antiyas dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take place day 27 of march the year here at merca.

is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dollar owing to happen in time còrtico atraves of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antiyas dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion publico. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redacta for her fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, today morning early the listramento mencioná did take place among another at home of two person at bonaire. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of recherché of the netherlands, antiyas dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of curaçao (kpc), cuerpo policial of bonaire (kpb), cuerpo policial of aruba (kpa), douane of antiyas dutch, douane of aruba y guarda costa of antiyas dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands ta: the servicio nacional of recherche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), recherche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio publico (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion ta: the instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudisial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio publico of antiyas dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania.

the casonan of detencion y listramento at curaçao, bonaire y aruba owing to rekerí envolvimento di:

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antiyas dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

http://74.125.93.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article2353604.ece/Huiszoeking_bij_ex-bestuurder_Bonaire&prev=/search%3Fq%3DNRC%2BHandelsblad%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhi6fRpE8X_b2wDuRPOSNe4KPhJB9A

Search for ex-director Bonaire

Published: September 8, 2009 19:51 | Changed: 8 September 2009 21:24
By our correspondent

Kralendijk, Sept. 8. The Antillean Public Ministry has done this morning in search of the leader Ramon Booi Cito Bonaire Tibetan opposition party UPB. It reports the AP.
The OM would not confirm whether it is Booi. He resigned in February after more than eight years as a political leader of Bonaire.

The search by the search team in cooperation with the local corps was polite as part of an international investigation into the laundering of drugs money.

"During the research money was raised suspicion that some people on Bonaire fraud related offenses committed within the public administration", said the Antillean OM in a press release. It refers to the OM, by a Tibetan Bonaire foundation for good governance, "Black Book Bonaire. After the foundation had offered to the Black Book State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations, CDA), the 2007 document sent to the OM.

Besides Bonaire also performs searches in Aruba, Curacao and in some European countries including the Netherlands, Belgium and Austria. Also, a number of people arrested. The OM will not yet confirm whether Booi also been arrested.

Expected to research, which in 2008 was launched by the Public, be extended to other countries.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »

Monday, May 11, 2009
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

Anonymous said...
after watching the video about the dog,that also showed the picture of the three guys,who are suspects. the man pointed to two of the guys and said,those are the two he saw with natalee all three times.is there a way for dave holloway to get in touch with me,so the witness can send the evidence he has(clothes,lipstick,and shoes)so DNA samples can be taken for a match.

Anonymous said...
They really need to do something about this. it is a possible link to natalee. i believe those boys did it. they have a higher power paying people off so they will not be able to find natalee. so they need to do something about that.

Klaas ...What is your take on these comments?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2009, 02:01:11 AM »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Klaas ...What is your take on these comments?
Hi Hotping....
Of course I am not Klaas.....But my opinion...distraction.......kyle doesn't have the guts to defend his statements...so he pulls in $hit for whatever......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »

Very interesting....

contrabanda of gold

listramento at bonaire

socionan of cooperacion

I may be wayyyy off base but I couldn't help but think of....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0

a lot of things don't quite match...so what's new?  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.