March 28, 2024, 11:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 408338 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: September 19, 2009, 12:57:36 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Hi Texasmom. Hey, where's the nitecrew?????????? Did they all go to sleep early? Oh, and how's the rain, flooding?

KTF was here earlier, he's probably watching some  

It's still early yet...maybe some more will stop in.

We had rain off and on all day today too!  I think it's stuck over us.  

The forecast for tomorrow is scattered showers, so that probably means it will be the same as today.  I've wanted to sleep in every morning this week, waking up to the rain....tomorrow since I can sleep in...it will probably stop.

Glad to hear that  it's no longer coming down in buckets. A cool front would push this away and feel great!

Hey nitecrew!!!! I won't wait forever.  Justice IS coming!   
Rain in Dallas for 8 straight days!! (I've never seen that!!) That includes 6 inches in about 3 days early on!

That's NOT a city that I would like to drive in with that much rain. I always get lost in Dallas anyway. LOL! That's a whole lot of rain Wreck. Are you swimming around?
Well, my once dead lawn looks like it did in late May! I'm going to have to raise my mower a notch or two! (Texasmom -- the forecast is for more rain Monday!)

Yes wreck, I think we're in for rain early in the week too...but iirc Wed-Thurs mornings are supposed to be cool.  I don't have much lawn...but for what I have...at this point...I need a four wheel drive mower!  Lots of mud everywhere...uggghhh!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: September 19, 2009, 01:09:21 AM »

Texasmom & Wreck, has your mosquito population exploded?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 19, 2009, 01:15:08 AM »

No, not really -- there is not much stagnant water around me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 19, 2009, 01:19:00 AM »

They were already horrible here..especially in the evenings.  I'm sure they will only be worse!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: September 19, 2009, 01:20:29 AM »

No, not really -- there is not much stagnant water around me.

I'll be kind and share a few millions with all of you. The rain has really made it bad now. Day or night they're biting. Ugh!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 19, 2009, 01:21:46 AM »

Well, Calling it a goodnite to all you Monkeys. Have a great weekend.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 19, 2009, 01:25:39 AM »

Well, Calling it a goodnite to all you Monkeys. Have a great weekend.   

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

Hope you have a great weekend too! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 19, 2009, 01:44:58 AM »

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m106/editm106.html

Can of worms

Aruba has opened a can of worms by sending back Dutch European visitors who have overstayed their welcome on the island. Dutch State Secretary for Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten has now predictably called for reciprocity within the Kingdom.

To be clear, such reciprocity never existed, mostly because of the difference in size between the Netherlands on the one hand and the Dutch Caribbean on the other. To protect their small labour markets the islands have always had admittance and expulsion regulations to restrict immigration by people from the European part of the Kingdom, while Dutch passport holders from the islands were always free to settle in the Netherlands.

There is in itself nothing wrong with this apparent discrepancy, because it is internationally accepted and part of the United Nations decolonisation guidelines that (former) so-called “mother countries” should in principle allow free access to citizens of their (ex-)colonies without necessarily demanding equal treatment in return, considering the advantage they historically enjoyed in the relationship.

Over the years the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba have actually loosened their respective restrictions for Dutch Europeans when it comes to working and living on the islands. This was partly a result of court verdicts involving, for example, denying a Dutch citizen allowed to live somewhere in the Kingdom with his or her spouse the right to work there, but also done to attract Dutch retirees, the so-called “pensionados,” because of their contributions to the local economy.

The problem is that Aruba has now become stricter in enforcing still existing regulations there as a result of more accessible data on how long individuals have been on the island, with the result that Dutch Europeans who failed to register as anything else but visitors have been asked to leave after they have stayed longer than six months.

With the Dutch Government now considering a Kingdom People Movement Law that would make it possible to send Antilleans who jeopardise safety and security in the Netherlands back to the islands, Aruba’s change of tactics could not have come at a worse time. For years there have been efforts to restrict the influx of especially Antillean youngsters in the Netherlands because of the problems some of them have been causing in major Dutch cities, but these efforts have been blocked by the islands successfully so far.

Aruba making problems about a handful of European Dutchmen extending their visits perhaps a little more than officially allowed is only going to make resisting the current people movement law proposal that much more difficult. Rather than more restrictions, what the islands perhaps should consider is removing the ones that remain, because the notion that people from the Netherlands, where the wages and benefits are generally much better, would flock to the islands to take over all the jobs is exaggerated and the kind of inferior thinking that has become outdated at best.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: September 19, 2009, 01:47:02 AM »

Football..Was a great game.Came down to the last drive,Skyline had the ball,Jake heaps(BYU) movin it down the field,Throws an interception to end the game.Ends his 30 game win streak as a starter!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #849 on: September 19, 2009, 01:49:26 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...peace out>...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 19, 2009, 01:51:35 AM »

Goodnight Billb.Thanx for stoppin.Look for me at the UW/usc game!I'll be the guy wearing purple.....   ...Go Dawgs!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: September 19, 2009, 01:59:04 AM »

One would think that with the economy being bad Aruba would be begging for the Dutch to stay.NOOOOOOOOOO.They're just a bunch of arrogant azzzzzholes..Everybody should leave Danger Island and see how they like having no ECONOMY!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 19, 2009, 02:13:02 AM »

Good night billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: September 19, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: September 19, 2009, 02:32:59 AM »

9/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ahata owing to anuncia james richard hepple because; his president y ceo new

aruba hotel & tourism association (ahata) y his hunta directiva, orguyosamente owing to anuncia they chairman y ceo new in person of james richard hepple.

james hepple is one profesional distingui in turism y amplio experiencia for thing is turism caribense, that assure will is one asset for can ehecuta y follow desaroya plannan of ahata.

james hepple is arrive aruba for of his ultimo funcion cu was at st. lucia, where past owing to ocupa one posicion clave in saint lucia tourism board (for of 2007).

ultimo añanan, james hepple owing to work at trinidad & tobago (2005-2007), at corsow (2001- 2005), at bahamas (1993-2001 y 1983-1989), y also cu trusthouse forte hotels at bermuda (1989-1991).

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: September 19, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »

No Zoom

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #856 on: September 19, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: September 19, 2009, 11:10:04 AM »

Hi GabbyG!    

Hi TM, good to see you! Sorry it took me so long to answer, I am just getting back to the computer. I am a Texas Monkey also, in Paris, TX, and I have had ENOUGH of the rain!!  hahaha  My yard is like Wreck's...looks like spring instead of fall it's so high, buttttttt it's so wet I cant mow it.        

Edit to fix CowWave
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:17:27 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 19, 2009, 11:22:11 AM »

Hi GabbyG!    

Hi TM, good to see you! Sorry it took me so long to answer, I am just getting back to the computer. I am a Texas Monkey also, in Paris, TX, and I have had ENOUGH of the rain!!  hahaha  My yard is like Wreck's...looks like spring instead of fall it's so high, buttttttt it's so wet I cant mow it.         :  :CowWave::

No problem GabbyG, I just noticed you up there last night and wanted to give you a little shout out to let you know I was glad to see you!  Are you still reading back in the archives?  I thought about that too last night and was wondering if were still at it, or had any new thoughts  on anything related to Natalee's case since doing so.

I've been to Paris Texas a few times, before I married I dated a guy from there; so it's been MANY years ago.  But from what I recall, it was nice!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »

Just stoppin in to say good morning before i head out to the game!It's raining in Seattle!  Hopefully the Football Gods are with us today!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.