March 19, 2024, 01:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407495 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: September 21, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

Good Night, Night Time Crew...!

Bed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good night Mere!  Sweet dreams!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 21, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »

Hi Sleuth!  It's good to see you!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: September 21, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »

Hi Sleuth!  It's good to see you!   

Hey ya' Sleuth!  I second that.  It's good to see you!  And sorry I missed you.  Hurry back!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2009, 11:00:40 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/bobierno-ta-bay-anuncia-cu-lo-inicia-cu-e-proyecto-ritz-carlton/

Papiamentu translation:

gobierno is bay anuncia cu will inicia cu the proyecto ritz carlton

publication: monday, 21 september 2009. categoria: general

in week of eleccion: oranjestad (aan): none person can compronde more kico gobierno of nel oduber is haciendo in the ultimo dianan here. not only is yenando departamentonan of gobierno cu all sort of person in all sort of funcion cu is worde crea in pura, but also is come cu proyectonan cu have añanan sleep in drawer without cu never owing to haci nothing cu they. proyectonan cu assure not always is good for aruba. one of the proyectonan so is the famous y so discuti hotel of cinco stars ritz carlton. the saltonan deadly here is show the desesperacion overall of the gobierno here.

in the week here gobierno cu very fanfaria is bay try of anuncia cu now if they owing to stay cla cu financiamento of the proyecto ritz carlton y cu will cuminsa cu his construccion. aparte of the achievement cu none person wanted see more hotel at aruba y assure not pabou of bridge at the lugar beautiful here at where have much actividad acuatico, turism of aruba is in so one bad estado cu neither cuanto hotel the gobierno here come cu ne, this will not help mehora the situation dramatico y penoso cu aruba is in at the momentonan here.

have to fix the situation in turism first cu come cu proyectonan of cua they financiamento is doubtful.

at year 2001, hour cu sr. nel oduber his gobierno did take rienda of country aruba, we first mandatario owing to anuncia “loud and clear” for everybody hear cu will come one hotel of cinco stars at san nicolas. habitantenan of san nicolas owing to keep all the time on they hotel of 5 stars of ritz carlton y owing to stay hand bashi.

for of fuentenan good at height daily paper owing to come hear cu financiamento owing to stay cla, but cu this obviamente is come only of aruba only. sr.frendsel giel, director of aib have to responde at people of aruba of where the coin here is come y con the can owing to bay of acuerdo cu algo semehante so. we owing to compronde cu is 80 miyon dollar only have for construi the famous ritz carlton here y cu the part more big of the coin here is come of organizacionnan aruban.

hour cu sr. oduber some year happen owing to anuncia cu the hotel ritz carlton will not bay san nicolas more, but at where have fisherman’s hut, past owing to tell cu this is one proyecto of 250 miyon dollar. con now the can hustifica cu is only 80 miyon dollar have available for one proyecto of one enbergadura so. cu 80 miyon not can work neither one hotel of two stars, corda one of 5 stars. that is take that haci in the asunto notorio here?

the question more big ta: that is bay construi the hotel here?? daily paper have entendi cu sr. nel oduber owing to give walter stipa permission for haci this. walter stipa his famous plan is for work the hotel here at one form cheap is door of trece venezolanonan here at aruba for work pe, pagando they one salary much under. but sr. stipa have to as good at cuenta cu at aruba we leynan do not permiti for abusa of trahadornan.

this kiermen cu all the construccion here will not bay help none aruban niether, already cu the trahadornan will come of venezuela. is con gobierno is believe cu the can sell this cu people of aruba.

sr. oduber y his gobierno same cu sr. giel of aib have to responde at people y contesta the questions clave cu have on mesa: 1) of where financiamento is come? 2) con is bay construi one hotel of cinco stars cu 80 miyon cu will have to owing to costa 250 miyon y 3) if is berdad cu is walter stipa owing to achieve permission for work the hotel here cu trahadornan venezolano 5) sr. stipa mag of pay sueldonan cu is bay provided that contra of we leynan?

sr. first minister oduber, you have work on the proyecto here of ritz carlton for 8 year without mucho exito, can please not haci one aberration estupido in the week of eleccion. one aberration cu will haci the people of aruba dolor.ningun person is sit keep on another eskeleto ugly near of we beachnan beautiful. this is nifica the golpi deadly for we turism.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 21, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/bobierno-ta-bay-anuncia-cu-lo-inicia-cu-e-proyecto-ritz-carlton/

Response to the above article:

september 21, 2009 at 4:36 pm carlos severino tromp

i is believe with people have to cuminsa cu action of protest fast ministerio publico for husticia y for detene nel oduber (mep) for his abusonan cu patrimonio of people y corrupshon at alto degree.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: September 21, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »

9/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

minister rudy croes during conferencia of prensa owing to tell cu aruba live of turism y is important for nothing happen y aruba stay the same cordial without incidente cu will can bring we in one luz negative abroad. so past owing to anuncia cu is suspende entrente immediate all permission of arm legal till day 15 of november. can read more tocante the decicion here at pagina 3. come across.

Papiamentu translation:

none person can lever caya arm more this is stay at vigor till 15 of november

minister rudy croes during conferencia of prensa owing to tell cu aruba live of turism y is important for nothing happen y aruba stay the same cordial without incidente cu will can bring we in one luz negative abroad. pesey did take several decision ultimamente as for example the cancelacion of the two paradanan of day 20 because esakinan will owing to bring inseguridad. more aleu the is tell cu the aruba of today do not the same of 65 thousand inhabitant, cu have 120 thousand inhabitant cu 75 thousand naci at aruba y 45 thousand in exterior, es decir, owing to achieve much person of afor cu all the riesgonan cu the is bring, according rudy croes.

so past owing to anuncia cu is suspende entrente immediate all permission of arm legal till day 15 of november, this is encera permission of arm of all club y person, cu excepcion of the instancianan oficial cu have to of dje as police y douane recherche. the personanan can stay cu they arm at home, but not mag lever caya cu ne. minister rudy croes owing to haci one peticion also at all person at aruba cu have arm ilegal. the arm ilegal can wordo entrega without riesgo some, ministerio publico, cuerpo policial y direccion of seguridad nacional is trahando on con is the mihor form for haci this. this is one advertencia much earnest at everybody cu live at aruba for entregue at the instancianan oficial without none type of consecuencia. if not haci this, the instancianan oficial will bay buscanan y the person will can cay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 21, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62730.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Remkes uses obsolete texts'

September 21, 2009, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - MP Johan Remkes (VVD) are based Kamervragen last week, following the draft report of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) on money laundering and terrorist financing in Aruba, on outdated texts. This explains the government in a letter to Secretary of the Interior and Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA).

The letter was signed by Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice and Nilo Swaen (MEP), Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs. The Ministers referred to Remkes 'outdated texts from a text of the work of the secretariat, which is not public and only serve for discussion between the Secretariat of the FATF and Aruban officials concerned.' "These texts are in response to comments from Aruba side already adapted. "The final text of the Mutual Evaluation Report of Aruba, Kingdom of the Netherlands is only at the FATF plenary meeting, scheduled between October 16 and 14 in Paris, set. An assessment of the FATF report and a picture of the anti-money laundering policies in Aruba can only then be formed, the minister said the State explicitly indicates to experience this in its reply to the questions of Remkes.

"Disastrous picture"

Johan Remkes will of both the State and Minister of Finance Wouter Bos (PvdA) know what actions the leaders plan to take the bad reputation of the Kingdom at this point to make. He also wants an explanation about the state of play regarding the instructions to do research on corruption and integrity of management to Aruba. The Member of Parliament questions, in this context also wondering what the opinion of the directors about the "disastrous outlined 'picture of the situation on the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) on Aruba.

In June sent Rudy Lampe (RED) is an open letter to the State in which he expressed his concern that Aruba did not comply with the rules for combating laundering of the FATF. This would probably Aruba on the black list of the organization.

9/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

gobierno of aruba let demasiado take lugar raport devastador is señala cu aruba owing to wash coin by teroristanan

pa: godfried adem

amsterdam - politica dutch is contento cu operacion behind politiconan cu is envolvi in casonan doubtful at bonaire, esta politiconan cual is envolvi in cosnan cu light of day not can see.esaki also they're desea at aruba, esta for trece one end at practicanan doubtful cual is tumando lugar in gobernacion at aruba cu anda is form part of kingdom dutch.

es more already end gobierno dutch owing to priminti of will inicia cu one investigacion as cu gobierno actual at aruba is desea this or not. have several ‘voor onderzoek ‘cu owing to come take lugar in secreto y cu dentro of some will stay entrega of part of nationale recherche dienst cu is resorta bao of the functioneel parket, cu is investiga casonan of crimen organisa in kingdom cu also is being calling landelijk parket.

aworaki if is assure cu aruba have of wordo investiga of form intensivo. this debi at one raport cual financial action task force (fatf) cual is one organacion internacional owing to work in cual aruba his name is come on first plano. this relaciona cu labamento of coin, where till even coin is being wash for sostene organcionnan terrorism in exterior.

the raport here is uno desastrozo y is trece till even sobra paisnan in kingdom in one light very masha negative self.esaki have consequencianan financiero economico for aruba assure.

pesey self in parliament dutch have algo acolyte cu is much preocupa pe ultimo desaroyo here y wanted know of secretario of estado for asunto of kingdom, sra ank bijleveld kico the is bay haci cu the informacion here y sugerencianan of the organo internacional here. one of they're sr. johan remkes, that is acolyte of parliament dutch for faction vvd.

the wanted know of sra. ank bijleveld cu if past did take notice of the raport here internacional here cu already end is plama rond world?

the wanted know if kico is his pensamentonan on the raport here of fatf is. in cual is place cu aruba is help financia organisacionnan terrorism.e wanted know con far reputacion of the netherlands y sobra of kingdom will being cuestiona for another paisnan where can culpa the netherlands also of is permiti cu at aruba comete cierto acto of the indole here.

the is continua puntrando his self till cual till medidanan cu the netherlands will take contra of gobierno aruba?e wanted know con can evita cu ripiticion of the practicanan here p’esakinan not ripiti more. the wanted know y is urgi for the netherlands self cuminsa more liher cu is possible cu investigacion priminti on gobernacion at aruba.

behold here some part dje raport......“The anti - money laundring (AML) combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) in place in Aruba en the Kingdom of the Netherlands In general , aruba’s system of AML/CFT preventive measures is disorganised, incomplete and lacks effectiveness.  Aruba is strongly urged to urgently criminalise TF as a separate and independent offence Aruba «should seriously consider preparing completely new and coherent legislation dealing with all the deficiencies and implements all the FATF requirements»  The supervision should thus be reorganised and strengthened, including the introduction of a significantly more robust enforcement culture.  Aruba should introduce a number enhancements both at the judicial and administrative levels.”  e raport here cual is uno cu one caracter internacional is place person his curpa coge shiver y again once more is we aruba his name is being spite debi n’esnan cu owing to sell they soul cu mafiosonan. can wait for cu the netherlands will actuate y already end have nombernan is being menciona at the netherlands of esnan cu will bay cay.

aruba can wait for cu several person of weight, but without contenido will can bay happen several year behind trali. cada person can saca they own conclucion y here do not one stunt politico this is already cu the organo here not have nothing of haber cu politica or eleccion at aruba.

the netherlands also is desea one cambio at aruba, already cu politiconan y till even cas regal is cansa of the bad gobernacion cu owing to being take away ultimo 8 añanan cual owing to perimti all the cosnan here. come across.

all faction in tweede kamer y in gabinete dutch wanted for come more liher cu is possible cu investigacion y for after for happen over for detene esnan cu owing to comete actonan ilicito same cu till caso at bonaire y close they.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: September 21, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »

Thanks for the reminder!   an angelic monkey

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 22, 2009, 12:05:15 AM »

Hope all of our Monkeys are safe from the storms and flooding. Has anyone heard where Urine is?   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 22, 2009, 12:20:23 AM »

Nite all Monkeys!!!!!!!!           
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: September 22, 2009, 01:09:56 AM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, wreck, SurfCity and 2 Guests

Night Crew,Night Crew,Night Crew..........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 22, 2009, 01:12:31 AM »

Nite all Monkeys!!!!!!!!           

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

Sorry I missed you, I was off reading several different places. 

The storms are just now moving in here.  Those cooler temperatures that were forecast...aren't quite so cool in the updated forecast...and rain all week from the looks of it!

I haven't heard anything about where Joran is lately, I can only hope that he is looking over his shoulder where ever he is!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 22, 2009, 01:13:46 AM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, wreck, SurfCity and 2 Guests

Night Crew,Night Crew,Night Crew..........

I'm here!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 22, 2009, 01:14:55 AM »

Nite all Monkeys!!!!!!!!           

Good night cajun miracle!   an angelic monkey

Sorry I missed you, I was off reading several different places. 

The storms are just now moving in here.  Those cooler temperatures that were forecast...aren't quite so cool in the updated forecast...and rain all week from the looks of it!

I haven't heard anything about where Joran is lately, I can only hope that he is looking over his shoulder where ever he is!

Thailand,maybe Malaysia....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 22, 2009, 01:28:33 AM »

ARUBA....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: September 22, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »

ARUBA....

Me thinks they read here more then we know!Whatta ya think TM?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 22, 2009, 01:34:17 AM »

ARUBA....

Quite often I would say....

Wonder if Joran could vote if he was in Aruba....Rudy might make an exception...me thinks they need every vote they can get.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 22, 2009, 01:38:17 AM »

ARUBA....

Quite often I would say....

Wonder if Joran could vote if he was in Aruba....Rudy might make an exception...me thinks they need every vote they can get.

Paulus had the judges make an absentee law strictly for Joran,so he could vote if he wasn't in Aruba..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 22, 2009, 01:39:44 AM »

Hope all is well Snoopy...... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.