April 27, 2024, 04:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410443 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #820 on: September 18, 2009, 11:47:24 PM »

San, 2NJSons_Mom, wreck, texasmom and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Hello Good monkeys.....hope everything is well with your evening.....

Hi billb!   

It's Friday night...finally!  All is well....

I hope you're having a good evening too!

I've been gathering the crime articles for the past week...can't help but wonder how many weren't published to make room for page after page of political ads, articles..etc. 

Speaking of politics in Aruba, does anyone expect any real change if the current regime is ousted? Jossy is the chief protagonist of the current party in office -- what is he saying? Has ANYONE in Aruba even said ONE WORD since the pond fiasco??? Curious minds want to know.
Jossy's agenda has become clear...by his silence.
obama's agenda is also clear.....by his......(choice anything) continual campaigning, silence on AT and CIA probe...silence on acorn....czar appts.....
OK...I'm bad interjecting O/T......
I promise it won't happen again.....health care for all illegals...(Darn it - I did it again)...
Wreck...it is your fault...
I just finished watching Fox when you mention politics....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 18, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »

Hi billb!   

I've been gathering the crime articles for the past week...can't help but wonder how many weren't published to make room for page after page of political ads, articles..etc. 

Speaking of politics in Aruba, does anyone expect any real change if the current regime is ousted? Jossy is the chief protagonist of the current party in office -- what is he saying? Has ANYONE in Aruba even said ONE WORD since the pond fiasco??? Curious minds want to know.
obama's agenda is also clear.....by his......(choice anything) continual campaigning, silence on AT and CIA probe...silence on acorn....czar appts.....
I promise it won't happen again.....health care for all illegals...(Darn it - I did it again)...
I hear ya' Bro!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 18, 2009, 11:57:06 PM »

Hi billb!   

I hear ya' Bro!
Self correct...I meant AG (attorney General).....sometimes in the evening, I develop a lisps....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #823 on: September 19, 2009, 12:04:17 AM »

Hi billb!   

I'm not into politics much as you all know.  But I don't have a lot of hope of things changing much in Aruba regardless of what happens in the election.  Just from my observations it seems that the AVP (Mike Eman) group will be the toughest competition for the MEP (Nelson Oduber) group.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2009, 12:05:13 AM »

Hi billb!   

I hear ya' Bro!
Self correct...I meant AG (attorney General).....sometimes in the evening, I develop a lisps....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2009, 12:13:03 AM »

Hi billb!   

Man, DO I agree with you!!!!!   Ooooopppps, justice for Natalee!!!!!!!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:43 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 19, 2009, 12:19:30 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Hi Texasmom. Hey, where's the nitecrew?????????? Did they all go to sleep early? Oh, and how's the rain, flooding?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 19, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »

Hi billb!   

Man, DO I agree with you!!!!!   Ooooopppps, justice for Natalee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Cajun miracle...
Good to see you this evening...
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »

Hi there Billb. I didn't stack this time. Doing great but wishing for a nice cool front and justice for Natalee. Aren't you in a cooler area?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Hi Texasmom. Hey, where's the nitecrew?????????? Did they all go to sleep early? Oh, and how's the rain, flooding?

KTF was here earlier, he's probably watching some  

It's still early yet...maybe some more will stop in.

We had rain off and on all day today too!  I think it's stuck over us.  

The forecast for tomorrow is scattered showers, so that probably means it will be the same as today.  I've wanted to sleep in every morning this week, waking up to the rain....tomorrow since I can sleep in...it will probably stop.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 19, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

The forecast for tomorrow is scattered showers, so that probably means it will be the same as today.  I've wanted to sleep in every morning this week, waking up to the rain....tomorrow since I can sleep in...it will probably stop.

Glad to hear that  it's no longer coming down in buckets. A cool front would push this away and feel great!

Hey nitecrew!!!! I won't wait forever.  Justice IS coming!   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 19, 2009, 12:45:18 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Glad to hear that  it's no longer coming down in buckets. A cool front would push this away and feel great!

Rain in Dallas for 8 straight days!! (I've never seen that!!) That includes 6 inches in about 3 days early on!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »

Hi there Billb. I didn't stack this time. Doing great but wishing for a nice cool front and justice for Natalee. Aren't you in a cooler area?
Oh....I wish I was...
East San Diego county.....had 10 of 12 days over 100 degs last heat wave (labor day) and now the forecast next week is for 7 - 10 days of heat wave....hoter and lower humidity than thw last heat wave....
Congrats on the no stacks cajun miracle......
I don't understand how anyone can continuing stacking, after stacking, after stacking......
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2009, 12:48:14 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Rain in Dallas for 8 straight days!! (I've never seen that!!) That includes 6 inches in about 3 days early on!

That's NOT a city that I would like to drive in with that much rain. I always get lost in Dallas anyway. LOL! That's a whole lot of rain Wreck. Are you swimming around?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 19, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

Maybe the cold front next week will push the rain on to another area!  Forecast for next week...a few mornings in the high 50's!  
brrrrr  

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:56 AM »

Oh....I wish I was...
East San Diego county.....had 10 of 12 days over 100 degs last heat wave (labor day) and now the forecast next week is for 7 - 10 days of heat wave....hoter and lower humidity than thw last heat wave....
Congrats on the no stacks cajun miracle......
I don't understand how anyone can continuing stacking, after stacking, after stacking......

Billb, that's a real hot area. My nephew was stationed there and slept through an earthquake. Cajuns are like that. Nothing bothers them. LOL!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 19, 2009, 12:53:21 AM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

That's NOT a city that I would like to drive in with that much rain. I always get lost in Dallas anyway. LOL! That's a whole lot of rain Wreck. Are you swimming around?
Well, my once dead lawn looks like it did in late May! I'm going to have to raise my mower a notch or two! (Texasmom -- the forecast is for more rain Monday!)

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 19, 2009, 12:53:54 AM »

Texasmom, that's not fair having 50's in the mornings. We're not having much luck with any cool fronts.

Wonder what the weather is like in Ruba. They need a few major hurricanes. Oops, I didn't say that, really!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 19, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »

Hi GabbyG!    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.