April 25, 2024, 07:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410242 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: September 21, 2009, 12:57:10 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: September 21, 2009, 02:08:32 AM »

2nj, thank you for keeping Natalee's candle link in front of us. It just sits right with my heart to keep a candle burning for her memory, and for undying hope that justice for her and her family will someday come!

TM? I know I'm just one of many that find comfort in the consistancy of coming here to find that you have closed the daily discussion with Natalee. That's what it is all about.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 21, 2009, 08:08:12 AM »

Is that guy with the papers a casting director?  Tourism official?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 21, 2009, 08:14:28 AM »

I have no idea what I am talking about, but, I think there can be a problem with a joint court...if, for instance, the legislators in a particular country (Aruba) refuse to pass laws that the rest of the "countries" abide by.  I think that is what Wix was complaining about.  Aruba doesn't want to follow the accepted "hidden" surveillance methods because on Aruba they have not passed the necessary laws.  I think the issue is, can the court/prosecutor dictate the rules, even if not legislated?     

Seems to me,that is how the Judges in Aruba like it..Make up the rules as they go!

I remember early on, someone tried to bet access to legal/criminal laws in Aruba.  I remember much discussion that no book/documentation existed for the laws.

IIRC, some pointed to PVDS as being a legal scholar/teacher and have a vast knowledge of the law that few possessed.

I wonder if the great Aruba law codes are available in book form?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: September 21, 2009, 08:29:55 AM »

Aruba Premier Expects Agreement With PetroChina Soon, ANP Says

By Bloomberg News

Sept. 21 (Bloomberg) -- Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber expects to be able to agree soon with PetroChina Co. about the sale of a Valero Energy Corp. refinery on the island, Dutch news agency ANP reported, citing the politician.

The refinery is placed “well in the market” given the $16 billion oil exploration agreement between China and Venezuela earlier this month, the Dutch-language agency cited Oduber as saying in a report dated Sept. 20. Talks are under way, he said, according to ANP. Aruba is in the southern Caribbean Sea, north of Venezuela.

San Antonio-based Valero said in July it was continuing talks with PetroChina over the sale of the 275,000 barrel-a-day facility that had been idled because of poor refining margins. The Chinese government has been encouraging its oil companies to buy overseas assets in the global economic slowdown and last week agreed to invest $16 billion in Venezuela to boost oil production.

“This is a good time for PetroChina to be negotiating with Valero Energy because refining margin is at the bottom of the cycle following the global financial crisis,” Gordon Kwan, head of regional energy research at Mirae Asset Securities Ltd. in Hong Kong, said in e-mailed comments today.

Mao Zefeng, the Hong Kong-based spokesman of PetroChina, China’s biggest oil company, didn’t pick up calls made to his office or mobile phone.

Valero Energy, the largest U.S. refiner, said on Sept. 18 it delayed until 2012 the expansion of a crude unit and coker at its refinery in St. Charles, Louisiana, because of poor refining margins. The company this year postponed capital projects totaling $3.4 billion at its North American refineries.

Record Margins

PetroChina, which had record refining profit in the first half, said on Aug. 28 it is considering buying more refineries as opportunities arise from the global crisis.

“There is a good chance that PetroChina can land a very good deal given Valero’s weakened negotiation leverage,” Kwan said.

Valero originally sought $1.5 billion for the refinery while PetroChina continued to seek a lower price, Eric Brete, Aruba’s protocol officer, said on July 20. Valero bought the refinery in March 2004 for $365 million plus $100 million for related marine fuel operations and $250 million for working capital.

-- Joost Akkermans in Hong Kong and Wang Ying in Beijing. Editors: Ang Bee Lin, Tan Hwee Ann.

To contact the Bloomberg News staff on this story: To contact the Bloomberg News staff on this s Ying Wang in Beijing at ywang30@bloomberg.netJoost Akkermans in Hong Kong at jakkermans@bloomberg.net

Last Updated: September 21, 2009 05:50 EDT

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601207&sid=a.FL_AeQz7iw#

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: September 21, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »

US offshore tax amnesty deadline prompts rush

by Rob Lever Rob Lever 2 hrs 19 mins ago
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Americans with offshore bank accounts were scrambling ahead of an amnesty deadline Wednesday to square up back taxes and avoid a likely wave of prosecutions following a disclosure agreement with Swiss bank UBS.

US authorities are moving to crack down on overseas accounts for tax evasion, as highlighted by the settlement with UBS last month to reveal the identities of some 4,450 of its American clients.

The landmark settlement challenged Switzerland's longstanding banking secrecy tradition and was expected to open the door to more prosecution efforts for tax evasion.

Legal experts say the threat of prosecution after the September 23 deadline may prompt a mad rush of Americans with accounts at UBS and other Swiss banks or in other offshore havens to come forward.

"I think there will be thousands, possibly tens of thousands coming forward," said Bill Winter, a tax lawyer with the firm Morris Manning & Martin in Atlanta, Georgia.

Winter said many offshore account holders want to settle with US tax authorities to avoid the prospect of criminal prosecution or stiffer financial penalties.

"Many of the people are not at UBS or other Swiss banks, but they believe that if UBS was first, they will be next," Winter said.

"The sense now is that bank secrecy is a thing of the past. The UBS case brings that message home."

The Internal Revenue Service is also driving that message with a tough line on offshore tax avoidance. Several people have already faced prosecution for using or promoting offshore accounts with UBS.

IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman suggested there will be no leniency after Wednesday's deadline.

"The IRS will vigorously pursue tax cheats around the world, no matter how remote or secret the location," he said last month.

"And we will work with other governments where possible to obtain the information we need. Wealthy Americans who have hidden their money offshore will find themselves in a jam."

The fate of the 4,450 people on the UBS list remained murky, legal experts said. Those UBS clients may ask for amnesty under the program but might not qualify if the government already has their names and has begun an investigation, say attorneys.

Brian Compton, president of the California-based consultancy Tax Resolution Services, predicted that "there will be a lot of prominent people caught up" in the tax net and that fears were running high.

"You could get 10 years in prison" for failing to file required reports, Compton said. "That's how seriously the IRS takes this."

Someone with one million dollars offshore could face penalties totaling 380,000 dollars under the amnesty, according to Compton, but that could increase to more than 2.1 million dollars after the amnesty expires.

Compton said that persons who want to come forward for the amnesty program must follow rigid procedures to ensure they get favorable treatment.

"This is not something you do by yourself, you want a big-dog attorney with you," he said.

Washington tax attorney Kevin Thorn said a series of US agreements with other countries will make it easier for authorities to identify and prosecute US taxpayers hiding money and assets overseas.

Thorn said information-sharing agreements have been signed with Monaco, Gibraltar, Lichtenstein, Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Aruba, and the Bahamas.

"These agreements will significantly assist US authorities with asset collection efforts and criminal prosecution on otherwise untouchable offshore account holders," he said.

"Taxpayers need to understand that every day there are fewer and fewer places to hide."

Mark Matthews, a former IRS deputy commissioner who now practices law in Washington, said the amnesty has drawn out wealthy people trying to hide assets but others as well.

"We see Holocaust money, we see longtime multi-generational money that the newest generation didn't even have any understanding about. There are a lot of sympathetic cases," he said.

Matthews noted that the rush to qualify for the amnesty may induce the government to extend the deadline.

"I'm sure there are limits, but it seems like a modest extension of 30 days doesn't frustrate the (government's) purpose and in fact might increase compliance and show a position of strength," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090921/bs_afp/ustaxbankingjusticeswitzerland_20090921101551

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 21, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »

Is that guy with the papers a casting director?  Tourism official?

Looks like I grabbed the live cam shot on 9/6.....the man is just a tourist with a sign.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 21, 2009, 08:55:29 AM »

Thanks for that IRS article 2NJ!

I wonder if Renfro is one who is running to beat the amnesty deadline of 2 days from now? 

Interesting that they've reached an agreement with Aruba - I wonder just how many other ex-pats on that rock are shaking in their boots?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: September 21, 2009, 09:27:12 AM »

Thanks for that IRS article 2NJ!

I wonder if Renfro is one who is running to beat the amnesty deadline of 2 days from now? 

Interesting that they've reached an agreement with Aruba - I wonder just how many other ex-pats on that rock are shaking in their boots?

I had a leery feeling when I read about the agreement with Aruba.  The gov't is one thing, financial institutions is another....then you have holding companies and businesses that show loss of revenue on paper.....The skeptic in me wonders how many will 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: September 21, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »

IRS extends amnesty program for tax cheats

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer Stephen Ohlemacher, Associated Press Writer 1 hr 17 mins ago
WASHINGTON – Tax dodgers who hid assets overseas will get a few extra weeks to apply for an amnesty program that has been flooded with applications ahead of the Wednesday deadline.

The Internal Revenue Service said Monday the deadline will be extended until Oct. 15.

More than 3,000 Americans have applied for the program, which promises no jail time and reduced penalties for tax cheats who come forward, said a government official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record ahead of the public announcement.

The IRS is extending the Wednesday deadline to give a rush of applicants more time to prepare their paperwork

The IRS long has had a policy that certain tax evaders who come forward before they are contacted by the agency usually can avoid jail time as long as they agree to pay back taxes, interest and hefty penalties. Drug dealers and money launderers need not apply. But if the money was earned legally, tax evaders can usually avoid criminal prosecution.
Fewer than 100 people apply for the program in a typical year, in part because the penalties can far exceed the value of the hidden account, depending on how long the account holder has evaded U.S. taxes.

But in March, the IRS began a six-month amnesty program that sweetened the offer with reduced penalties for people with undeclared assets.

As the initial deadline approached, the IRS was contacted by tax advisers from across the country requesting more time to prepare applications from a rush of tax cheats looking to come clean, the government official said.

The amnesty program is part of a larger effort by federal authorities to crack down on international tax evaders. In August, the U.S. and Switzerland resolved a court case in which Swiss banking giant UBS AG agreed to turn over details on 4,450 accounts suspected of holding undeclared assets from American customers.

The process of turning over the information is expected to take several months. But once the IRS obtains information about an international tax dodger, they will be ineligible for the amnesty program.

Publicity from the case, even before the agreement was announced, had a lot of wealthy Americans with offshore accounts nervously running to their tax advisers.

Lawyers and advisers from several firms have said they were swamped with calls from people hiding assets overseas. Their advice: Call the IRS before the IRS calls you.

___

On the Net:

IRS: http://www.IRS.gov

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090921/ap_on_go_ot/us_tax_haven_crackdown

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »

I wonder if Renfro's hidden stash was earned legally? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »

I wonder if Renfro's hidden stash was earned legally? 

Guess that all depends on whose laws we're looking at...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62728.php

Google translation:

Thai entrepreneurs explore Aruban market

September 21, 2009, 14:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Free Zone Aruba (FZA) was recently visited by two representatives of Thai Trade Center, Thanavee Rithichaipaibul (third from left in photo) and Pheeraphat Phatraprasit (second from right). Their visit was to market and they were also looking for marketing opportunities for Thai products in Aruba, such as food cans, furniture and handicrafts. So they visited various institutions and organizations together with officials of FZA and External Relations Department, to inform yourself about the terms Aruba proposes to trade. Their goal is ultimately to the free zone of Aruba to be used as a logistics center for Thai exporters who want to broaden their business to Aruba and the Caribbean. Thai Trade Center is in Miami and is part of the Department of Export Promotion Ministry of Commerce, the Government of Thailand.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 21, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2009, 05:30:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62734.php

Google translation:

Taxation Agreement with France

September 21, 2009, 14:37 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY / PARIS - A delegation from the Tax Department (SIAD) has recently reached an agreement with France on the exchange of tax information. The draft agreement of the Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) was initialed by both countries. Expected in the near term the final agreement signed.

SIAD also reports that Belgium and Germany agreed on information exchange on tax matters.

TIEA agreements have now been signed with Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, United States, Spain, Australia, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Greenland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands and St. Kitts and Nevis .

Tax Agreements with these countries avoid Aruba on the "gray list" of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) chain. This means that international Aruba is no longer regarded as a tax haven. In accordance with the standards of OECD, Aruba had at least twelve sign bilateral tax treaties, to be withdrawn from the black list of tax havens.

OECD is a grouping of thirty countries for social and economic policy to discuss, examine and coordinate. The member countries try to solve common problems and seek international policy to. Netherlands and the United States are among the founding countries of this connection.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62732.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"No new developments Petro China '

September 21, 2009, 14:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In several Dutch and international media published the message today Prime Minister Nelson Oduber indicating assuming "soon a" good deal "to contracts with Petro China. Amigoe contacted Manolo Giel, spokesman of the government. This gave, after having checked with the Prime Minister, that there are no concrete developments since the last correspondence from September 8.

"There's been no reply to our letter of September 8," said Giel. "Well we reported last week that PetroChina 16 billion U.S. dollars of an agreement concluded with Venezuela." The article shows the Prime Minister know that in this context 'if only for strategic reasons, "the refinery is well in the market. Also underlines again the principal terms of the government for the acquisition of the Valero refinery and criticizes it in the recent years 'no money' to tax paid and have nothing invested in the refinery.

Stroeve negotiations
Amigoe published in the September 11 letter to Prime Minister Oduber Petro China showing that the negotiations were anything but smooth. The letter Oduber that the Aruban government is still willing to negotiate with Petro China, provided they are prepared to enter an open discussion about the conditions in Aruba proposes a possible takeover. So Aruba is a maximum occupancy of workers in the Aruba refinery, a guarantee of investment in facilities, care for the environment and a reasonable payment of taxes. Petro China came with a set of conditions that almost contrary to that of the Aruban government. Thus the Chinese state as much as possible to own workers in the refinery, let it not pay taxes and wants the same, twenty years old Coastal environmental conditions are. Petro China also wanted to have only one written response from Aruba on that package, without going into the terms of the Aruban government.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2009, 05:38:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62733.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

'Court not 100 percent local judges'

September 21, 2009, 14:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba should not merely from local judges. It is the combination of judges from here and keep each from the Netherlands sent judges 'increasing sharply'. That said, the President of the Court, Lisbeth Wire Hoef, last Friday during the installation of the new judges in Aruba to get started.

The president was silent during the extended occupation of the court where she found that "the Common Court of Caribisering hardly increases. "I venture to say that the number of local judges today, compared to twenty years ago, for example, that percentage has declined and is no good reason." She pulls the white sheet on taking, especially since the court has a more wait - had in attracting the right candidates for training. "That wait-and is therefore partly responsible for that in the past fifteen years much candidates have registered for training." Hoof Thread contends that the court is "too little" to have done to the idea that many lawyers prevailed , namely that the court would not be interested to judge local candidates to lead the world to help. Another point is the right language, Dutch, making it for some who do not speak at home, difficult for the educations, said hofpresident. "A verdict must be clearly and not unambiguous. A court may award, once it was delivered, not explain. It should be a good time. "

Wire Hoof said that the court has taken when it was realized that attracting local judges went well. So a special judge appointed as a training coordinator for training structure. Also the court has been hesitant in a proactive change. It is actively recruited in the legal profession, as among universities of the Antilles and Aruba to 'promising' lawyers and students. Also try the internships with local students warm to court for the right shelf. Last year and this year lectures in the Netherlands Antillean-Aruban association of law students. And there is an advertisement posted on the website of the Antillean university, which will follow shortly on the website of the Aruban university, as it lies at the court.

Fresh blood
However, with rod gives Hoef, the results are not overwhelming. The number of judges in training (rio) and judicial personnel in training (raio's) will however steadily, but said the hofpresident: "You do not expect the court at one point will be 100 percent locally." She blames this to the still limited interest in the islands, the high court claims and demands of the long period of training. Hoof still sees this as a thread of concern: "I am absolutely convinced the court should not pursue a 100 percent local cast." By judges from the Netherlands in its flows, "always new, fresh blood by the court which causes there is no place for the rust of old ideas ". "Fixed judges keep each other sharp and broadcast." Thus, local judges, guest judges learn more about local customs and culture and vice versa they can learn new ideas inspired by international legal developments. "This crossover is no different than to be known as enriching. It serves to promote professionalism, "said Hoef Wire.

The new judges were installed Friday, Mewe Christine and Ingrid van Acker, are from the Netherlands, but still had a surprise for the audience. They both spoke in Papiamento to indicate that it was important to this language to communicate better during litigation. "Then we know for example that arroz ta kima also may be something different than the rice cooks," Van Acker said that a criminal will do much. Mewe will essentially to look into administrative and staff matters.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2009, 05:47:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62730.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Remkes uses obsolete texts'

September 21, 2009, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - MP Johan Remkes (VVD) are based Kamervragen last week, following the draft report of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) on money laundering and terrorist financing in Aruba, on outdated texts. This explains the government in a letter to Secretary of the Interior and Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA).

The letter was signed by Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice and Nilo Swaen (MEP), Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs. The Ministers referred to Remkes 'outdated texts from a text of the work of the secretariat, which is not public and only serve for discussion between the Secretariat of the FATF and Aruban officials concerned.' "These texts are in response to comments from Aruba side already adapted. "The final text of the Mutual Evaluation Report of Aruba, Kingdom of the Netherlands is only at the FATF plenary meeting, scheduled between October 16 and 14 in Paris, set. An assessment of the FATF report and a picture of the anti-money laundering policies in Aruba can only then be formed, the minister said the State explicitly indicates to experience this in its reply to the questions of Remkes.

"Disastrous picture"

Johan Remkes will of both the State and Minister of Finance Wouter Bos (PvdA) know what actions the leaders plan to take the bad reputation of the Kingdom at this point to make. He also wants an explanation about the state of play regarding the instructions to do research on corruption and integrity of management to Aruba. The Member of Parliament questions, in this context also wondering what the opinion of the directors about the "disastrous outlined 'picture of the situation on the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) on Aruba.

In June sent Rudy Lampe (RED) is an open letter to the State in which he expressed his concern that Aruba did not comply with the rules for combating laundering of the FATF. This would probably Aruba on the black list of the organization.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62729.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

MSI calls refinery acquisition candidates

September 21, 2009, 14:33 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In an open letter to the government insists MSI-party Danny van der Linde to make official contact with five potential candidates, whom the party had already contacted. These five oil companies are interested Trafigura and Glencore from Switzerland, the Spanish Arevenca, the Russian oil giant Gazprom and, as previously was announced by the party, the Venezuelan state PdVSA.

"The so-Valero situation caused great economic dislocation and human suffering in the Aruban community. We believe that the extent and nature of this crisis does not allow personal or political party (political) interests, this may play some role. Our deep concern about this issue has moved to us, in the interest of Aruba for possible solutions ", says Van der Linde. MSI has a number of companies sought and "actually willing to speak with the Aruban government on taking over the refinery. According to Van der Linde are all those multinationals willing to under the current tax regime to operate and also to invest in the refinery, "without being exceptional conditions to". "Evident here is also that these companies operate under strict anti-corruption policy measures and some of them even offer preferential rates," the party.

Last week, Prime Minister Oduber during a press conference to have no objection to any negotiations with the Venezuelan oil company PdVSA. "I have good relations with Venezuela and am prepared to if necessary, in the interest of the Aruban people to the table with them about the refinery," said the prime minister.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2009, 05:51:11 PM »

Hi 2NJ!     I hope you've had a good day today!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.