April 27, 2024, 11:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410402 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1100 on: September 23, 2009, 02:30:00 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

It's coming......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 23, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »

Thanks TxMom!

I've been hoping for news on this, and I'm thrilled to see that Brinkman hasn't dropped it.

This may have been posted at the time...I don't remember so I'm posting it just in case it wasn't.

http://parlis.nl/kst131663

Google translation:

Netherlands Antilles political process; Amending motion to replace Chief Justice of Aruba Rijksrecherche inquiry into quality time first decision and 10 days examination Natalee Holloway disappearance

File    KST131663

Category (s)    Criminal law and criminal procedure

Constitutional and Administrative Law

File    31,568 44

Location    Parliamentary paper 2008-2009, 31,568, 44, House

From   States General Petitioner amendment / motion    BRINKMAN

Publication Date    19/06/2009

Date down    09/06/2009

Document ID    KST131663

Size    1

Content    31 568 Political Process Netherlands Antilles

Nr. 44 AMENDED MOTION OF THE MEMBER BRINKMAN TO REPLACE OF THE PRINTED UNDER NO. 40

Proposed June 9, 2009

The Court, heard the discussion, noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba is replaced
are; noting that there are still many questions about the justice and police tional research during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

Whereas, it is of the utmost importance that clear which mistakes have been made in those crucial first ten days of the investigation;

Calls on the Government to the Government of Aruba to insist on a Aruban application to view a Netherlands-Dutch imperial searching inquiry into the quality and the decision points during the first ten days of the judicial and police investigation to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and proceeded to the order of the day.

Brinkman
House of the States General
2008-2009 Annual Meeting
KST131663
0809tkkst31568-44
ISSN 0921 - 7371
Sdu Uitgevers
's-Gravenhage 2009 Second Chamber, 2008-2009, 31 568, 44

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1102 on: September 23, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »

Hi,  SuzieQ, texasmom, BUCKSHOT and 1 Guest viewing this topic.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 23, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=59837820989&topic=11340

Topic: VIOLENT HUMAN TRAFFICKER SABAN BARAN FLEES DUTCH PRISON
Displaying the only post.

Post #1
Michelle wrote on September 17, 2009 at 4:50pm
Dutch police were hunting Thursday for one of the country's most notorious human traffickers after he fled while on a temporarily release from prison to visit his wife and newborn baby.

A court's decision last week to allow Saban Baran out of his cell for a week to visit his family has caused outrage in the Netherlands, where he was serving a seven-and-a-half-year sentence for human trafficking.

"We are talking here about a terrible blunder in the law," said Fred Teeven, a former senior prosecutor who is now a lawmaker for the center-right Liberal Party.

Baran, 38, was convicted last year of leading a gang notorious for forcing more than 100 women into prostitution, tattooing some of them to mark them as the gang's property. Prosecutors also say some women who came from Germany and eastern Europe were forced to have breast implants and illegal abortions while working in brothels in Amsterdam and other Dutch cities.

READ HERE:

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2009/09/human-trafficker-saban-baran-flees-from.html

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/09/fury_over_human_trafficker_esc.php

Fury over human trafficker escape

Thursday 17 September 2009

MPs have demanded justice minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin explain how a convicted and violent human trafficker came to be given a few days leave from prison and then vanished.

Saban Baran is currently appealing against a 7.5 year jail sentence for forcing over 100 women into prostitution, together with his brother.

Baran had been allowed home to visit his new baby, born to one of his trafficking victims whom he married from jail in January.

According to the Telegraaf, the Arnhem court gave the go-ahead to the compassionate leave, despite the objections of the public prosecution department, which said he was a flight risk and that it had been tipped off he was making travel plans.

Police say they expect Baran has fled to Turkey and an international arrest warrant has been issued. The Netherlands does not have an extradition treaty with Turkey.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/press-review-23-september-2009

All of the papers report that Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin will appear in the lower house of parliament today to explain why the Arnhem Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) allowed a violent and dangerous prisoner, who was a known flight risk, to go on leave.

Saban Baran, serving a 7 and-a-half year jail sentence for forced prostitution and human trafficking, was allowed unsupervised leave in order to be present at the birth of his child and spend a week with the newborn. He was told to report to police every day but failed to do so on Friday the 11th of September. Police didn't report the matter to the OM until Monday the 14th. A judge didn't get around to approving an arrest warrant until the 15th. Trouw, De Telegraaf and de Volkskrant all report that the justice minister wants tighter regulations governing leave for prisoners.

The issue has come up several time before now and the minister’s plans to tighten the rules does rather have the appearance of closing the barn door after the horse has bolted and the barn has burned down.

Trouw writes that many of the women who were forced into prostitution by Baran are terrified and have gone into hiding. Sanne Kroon of Bonded Labour in the Netherlands, an organisation that helps victims of human trafficking, says the organisation's telephone has been ringing constantly since Baran escaped and his victims, already severely traumatised, are terrified.

Ms Kroon says the Dutch justice system has been severely damaged by the incident and tells the paper that one victim rang and said "I've been living in hell because of what he did to me and he gets a week's holiday, I don't understand it". Neither do I.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: September 23, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »

Hi 2NJ!  I hope you're having a good day!  I think I'm having another Monday!   

Hoping it will get better...   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1105 on: September 23, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »

Good afternoon 2NJ, TM and all monkeys. Have a wonderful day.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: September 23, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

Thanks TxMom!

I've been hoping for news on this, and I'm thrilled to see that Brinkman hasn't dropped it.

This may have been posted at the time...I don't remember so I'm posting it just in case it wasn't.

http://parlis.nl/kst131663

Google translation:

Netherlands Antilles political process; Amending motion to replace Chief Justice of Aruba Rijksrecherche inquiry into quality time first decision and 10 days examination Natalee Holloway disappearance

File    KST131663

Category (s)    Criminal law and criminal procedure

Constitutional and Administrative Law

File    31,568 44

Location    Parliamentary paper 2008-2009, 31,568, 44, House

From   States General Petitioner amendment / motion    BRINKMAN

Publication Date    19/06/2009

Date down    09/06/2009

Document ID    KST131663

Size    1

Content    31 568 Political Process Netherlands Antilles

Nr. 44 AMENDED MOTION OF THE MEMBER BRINKMAN TO REPLACE OF THE PRINTED UNDER NO. 40

Proposed June 9, 2009

The Court, heard the discussion, noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba is replaced
are; noting that there are still many questions about the justice and police tional research during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

Whereas, it is of the utmost importance that clear which mistakes have been made in those crucial first ten days of the investigation;

Calls on the Government to the Government of Aruba to insist on a Aruban application to view a Netherlands-Dutch imperial searching inquiry into the quality and the decision points during the first ten days of the judicial and police investigation to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and proceeded to the order of the day.

Brinkman
House of the States General
2008-2009 Annual Meeting
KST131663
0809tkkst31568-44
ISSN 0921 - 7371
Sdu Uitgevers
's-Gravenhage 2009 Second Chamber, 2008-2009, 31 568, 44

I'm thinking there was discussion and a vote against Brinkman's motion...but I'm not positive about that.  I plan to do some more searching for that later this evening.  I'd looked at all the Dutch I could last night and decided to try again tonight.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 23, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

Good afternoon 2NJ, TM and all monkeys. Have a wonderful day.

Hi SuzieQ!  I hope you have a wonderful day too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

See ya later!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: September 23, 2009, 05:44:59 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62858.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Premier hits out at police and CBB

September 23, 2009, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has, in response to the call of Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) sent a letter to Lydia Emerencia, chairman of this committee. This letter shows the Prime Minister know sorry to find that "there are still people and authorities, who believe that as Prime Minister I am responsible for everything that may or may not happen on this island". This refers to the minister's call CBB to his person in his capacity as prime minister to take action against Edmond Croes, because the radio station through its control of an illegal parade and then threatening the prosecution of a popular uprising. "I am the Minister responsible, while the authority of the Prime Minister is respected, even by the authorities which are first called to this authority in daily practice to perform."

The Prime Minister then gave in his letter "the information of CBB" a list of things which he considered the police has failed in its duties. "My whole cabinet was kidnapped by strikers, including members of the Police Corps. The procession of MEP, that all necessary permits had been disrupted at several places and some members of the party were threatened. "Oduber Prime Minister also mentions inter alia that the police chief Peter White had denied that MEP had filed an application for a parade. "The parade of AVP was not enough to place more agents to be deployed and there was even a special permit issued for overtime. The parade of MEP was accompanied by only three officers in front, while other parties back to the parade could disrupt heart without police intervention ", said Oduber. The prime minister also agents would have insulted people, their only then to recommend a place to leave. "It is the civilized behavior of the followers and the leadership of MEP thanks that things have not gone hand," said the premier.

The Prime Minister said "very disappointed" at what he 'lack of response "calls on the part of the CBB to include" serious warning "of the OM at the insistence of the CBB to address Edmond Croes, the pressure from Valero its employees make to government regarding the tax and the "inappropriate" interference Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in the elections when, in a speech to Dutch resident said that Aruba Aruba Netherlands need for good administration.

Oduber conclude by saying that he does not want to be out on how he should do and that the covenant of CBB is not signed by all parties. This would CBB therefore have no authority, said the premier. "Maybe if she still its purpose, which is a party beplaade interfere in its activities, it later - depending on who comes to power - still gets its legitimacy."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: September 23, 2009, 05:57:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62862.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Impunity over arms

September 23, 2009, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Owners of firearms or ammunition without a license, they can now get away until November 20 to return to the police. Justice decided to include this measure in view of the parliamentary elections on Friday to improve safety and to preserve public order.

The police, the Security and the Public Prosecutor (OM) reiterate their concerns about the number of illegal weapons. "Against these naturally occurred," said the OM. "Certainly because of the approaching elections where it has become clear that the emotions and tempers rise quickly expressed." The prosecution also said that stricter action against illegal gun possession. Who after November is still in possession of illegal weapons, can count on a "hard hand". That means at least that suspects be arrested immediately and where they end up in the cell until the case comes to court, to stay. The prosecution will also demand an unconditional imprisonment. Justice also points out that in recent appeal by the judges in a verdict that person is guilty only to the criminal offense of illegal possession of arms, an unconditional prison sentence of one years or more imposed should be given. The prosecution says he hope that everyone understands that the stricter approach contributes to a safer Aruba.

The progress or outcome of the working group dealing with the rules on the firearm possession, makes the OM again failed. The Group would, given the seriousness of the case, the short-term results.

In May the group started with more clarity in the regulations. This following several incidents including the arrest of surgeon René de Cuba, a large number of prohibited weapons and ammunition in his house had. These weapons were of the gun club where he was a member. During a burglary, they were closed so justice was aware of the arsenal.

The weapons for Cuba did not have a personal license. They were of the shooting club who are in possession of a permit. Under the rules of the association, the weapons kept at home, being a safe place in a cabinet or gun safe. The doctor, the weapons are safe approved by the association, stolen.

Several reported that the rifle is always tolerated that members take weapons home. OM It is, however, that members of a shooting that narrowing keep weapons at home, a separate authorization, should have.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: September 23, 2009, 06:01:22 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12274/5/

Papiamentu translation:

black hog saloon owing to burn can completo

tuesday, 22 september 2009 - 00:42 ` new photos!

for more or less 12:30am owing to enter informacion cu black hog saloon is at candela. the first unidad of 24ora.com is at the sitio of incidente y is raporta cu the lugar is below ; flame y below ; smoke. entretanto already two unidad of cuerpo of bombero is at the sitio for try combati the candela. black hog saloon have some month end close after cu the donjo owing to bandona the business. all the time tax y another institutonan owing to let place beslag on the property y mueblesnan all owing to stay bendi. update: after of more cu 1 hour y mey still can owing to see vlamnan is leave for of the establicimento. various pick-up of brandweer owing to come y bay for of the sitio for so bring more material. click read more for her reportahe fotografico. come across

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, September 22nd, 2009

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 DECEMBER 2003 under serial number 31205.0 is the company with the tradename:

BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL

Business address   SASAKIWEG Z/N, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   12 DECEMBER 2003

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MENDES, JOSEPH BRITO;
Residing in   KURIMIAUW 4, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in   U.S.A., SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS on 26 APRIL 1938
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   12 DECEMBER 2003
Authority   FULL

DILL, DANIEL FREDRICK;
Residing in   1510 AMNESTYLANE P.O. B964, EL RENO, 73036 OKLAHOMA, U.S.A.
Born in   U.S.A., EL RENO, OKLAHOMA on 4 APRIL 1955
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   7 DECEMBER 2005
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

- HET HUREN EN VERHUREN VAN BROM- EN MOTORFIETSEN;
- HET REPAREREN EN ONDERHOUDEN VAN ONDER PUNT 1 GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN;
- DE KLEINHANDEL IN ONDERDELEN EN BENODIGDHEDEN VOOR GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN,
ALSMEDE IN BIJBEHORENDE SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

Google translation:

- RENT AND THE HIRING OF BROM AND MOTORCYCLES;
- THE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF VEHICLES LISTED IN ITEM 1;
- RETAIL TRADE IN PARTS AND SUPPLIES FOR SAID VEHICLES,
AND IN ASSOCIATED SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62795.php

Google translation:

Black Hog in flames

September 22, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The former bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night burned.

ORANGE CITY - The vacant building formerly bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night completely burnt. Around half past twelve at night the fire was reported the fire and pulled out a few units. It soon turned more manpower and equipment needed and was invoked to reinforce the raging fire under control. To our knowledge nobody got hurt. The spokesman of the fire was not available this morning to clarify the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.

From one day to shut the Adventure Golf complex in May of this year its doors, containing Alfredo's restaurant and Black Hog Saloon. The management of the company changed time, without notice to staff or customers, the locks and let employees know in writing that their contracts would be terminated. Then, the complex stood empty and gave the still water huge stench in the neighborhood. Also, the building was visited by burglars and vandals in a June havoc havoc in the bar.

When vacant buildings/businesses go up in flames after midnight....one goes hmmmmmm.....

That's for sure!  

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62860.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Fire lit Black Hog

September 23, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The raging fire yesterday with Black Hog Saloon in flames, was "very probably lit. This report Gabriel Kelly, spokesman for the fire. He suspects arson because the building had long been empty and no gas or electricity was present.

Kelly says that the arrival of the fire, the house was "on fire" was. They were told that there may be gas in the bar would be present and were therefore more cautious. After consultation with staff Arugas However, there appeared to be an explosion, because there were no more gas. Elektriciteitsbedrijf Elmar further confirmed that the property no longer had power. "To my knowledge there is no technical research done by the TOD," said Kelly. "A vacant building with no electricity or gas, but not necessarily fly in fire."

The Black Hog Saloon Adventure Golf was part of the complex containing a miniature golf course and Italian restaurant. The restaurant and golf course are largely spared, said firemen. The wooden part which was in the saloon is completely burnt. "Fortunately, the burning building no further danger to the environment. It then got hurt anyone. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62861.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Candidates Campaign closing off

September 23, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

Links: Tico Croes together with the followers of AVP during the closure of Andy Lee's campaign. Right: Rudy Croes playing with Grupo di Betico during the closing campaign of Evelyn Wever-Croes (MEP).

ORANGE CITY - A number of individual politicians yesterday joined their festive campaigns off with their followers. In Santa Cruz combined Evelyn Wever-Croes (MEP) on the square Betico its campaign to end the official farewell to her Uncle Rudy Croes, from politics graduate. Croes played with his Grupo di Betico for the present, including Charles Cooper, leader of the party Curacao MAN. Farther, in Macuarima, joined Andy Lee (AVP) off his campaign at the home of his parents. Party Atan Lee was master of ceremonies and celebrity candidates Whitney Kock and Manolo Besselink gave speeches, and party leader Mike Eman. Eman then moved immediately to cede in Paradera where Otmar Oduber gave his closing party. Striking was the appearance of Tico Croes on the feast of Andy Lee. The former politician was greeted like a lost son by the supporters present. In Brazil drew Booshi Wever (MEP) another large crowd to his house, with performances by the popular band Le Groove. Tonight the big parties close off their respective campaigns. AVP is organizing a veritable parade of lighting up eight trailers and MEP brings wereldact Kassav heart to Santa Cruz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62855.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Police on YouTube

September 23, 2009, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) has embraced modern technology to the public about "how to behave" on Election Day next Friday. Police spokesman Papito Comenencia said in 2 minutes lasting film on the YouTube guidelines which people must adhere.

During the movie he calls for everyone: the police strict orders and instructions to follow, to respect dissent, as early as possible to vote one days in advance of any early election to fill up (about the length rows), not to provoke others with words or deeds, to let people calm and not bother voting at polling stations. "Gatherings and the forms of spontaneous parades should be avoided. Behave responsibly in traffic and do not forget there are other drivers, "says Comenencia further in the internet movie.

Also ask the police to moderate alcohol to deal with and especially not to drink driving. "Stick with the traffic and be a gentleman in traffic. Leave children at home, do not drive around with them. If people want to drive around with little children, let them sit back in a child with belts. "Lastly, the police spokesman out to all voters in the voting to take a valid ID, such as a passport, identity card (cédula) or license. The movie is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-99mrrrvSMc.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62858.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Premier hits out at police and CBB     

September 23, 2009, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has, in response to the call of Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) sent a letter to Lydia Emerencia, chairman of this committee. This letter shows the Prime Minister know sorry to find that "there are still people and authorities, who believe that as Prime Minister I am responsible for everything that may or may not happen on this island". This refers to the minister's call CBB to his person in his capacity as prime minister to take action against Edmond Croes, because the radio station through its control of an illegal parade and then threatening the prosecution of a popular uprising. "I am the Minister responsible, while the authority of the Prime Minister is respected, even by the authorities which are first called to this authority in daily practice to perform."

The Prime Minister then gave in his letter "the information of CBB" a list of things which he considered the police has failed in its duties. "My whole cabinet was kidnapped by strikers, including members of the Police Corps. The procession of MEP, that all necessary permits had been disrupted at several places and some members of the party were threatened. "Oduber Prime Minister also mentions inter alia that the police chief Peter White had denied that MEP had filed an application for a parade. "The parade of AVP was not enough to place more agents to be deployed and there was even a special permit issued for overtime. The parade of MEP was accompanied by only three officers in front, while other parties back to the parade could disrupt heart without police intervention ", said Oduber. The prime minister also agents would have insulted people, their only then to recommend a place to leave. "It is the civilized behavior of the followers and the leadership of MEP thanks that things have not gone hand," said the premier.

The Prime Minister said "very disappointed" at what he 'lack of response "calls on the part of the CBB to include" serious warning "of the OM at the insistence of the CBB to address Edmond Croes, the pressure from Valero its employees make to government regarding the tax and the "inappropriate" interference Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in the elections when, in a speech to Dutch resident said that Aruba Aruba Netherlands need for good administration.

Oduber conclude by saying that he does not want to be out on how he should do and that the covenant of CBB is not signed by all parties. This would CBB therefore have no authority, said the premier. "Maybe if she still its purpose, which is a party beplaade interfere in its activities, it later - depending on who comes to power - still gets its legitimacy."

What has our CBB done this time?     Monkey Devil! 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »

I posted an article in the Oil and Gas thread. Here is a paragraph out of the article.

Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA said in a statement on Tuesday that Total's investment in the Junin 10 field included the construction of an oil refinery or upgrader to turn the extra heavy crude into exportable oil.

If there is a refinery in Venezuela, than they won't need one in Aruba. I can't stand Hugo, but am rooting for this refinery. Total is a French company.

2 4 1
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: September 23, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »

Hi Texasmom. The darn site wouldn't let me sign in!!!!       
How's it going today and where's the night-crew????????????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: September 23, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »

Hi cajun miracle!   

I'm sorry you had trouble getting in!  The Haleigh thread has been really busy, maybe it's all the traffic... 

Maybe that's what's up with some of the night crew too!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: September 24, 2009, 12:02:11 AM »

Hey, I'm not TM, but I wanted to say hi.   I'm always signed in, but I do have moments where I can't get in.  Not often, though.

Not much going on except the news that TM has posted.  She's got more energy than I.     an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: September 24, 2009, 12:05:33 AM »

Hey, I'm not TM, but I wanted to say hi.   I'm always signed in, but I do have moments where I can't get in.  Not often, though.

Not much going on except the news that TM has posted.  She's got more energy than I.     an angelic monkey

Hi 2NJ and thanks for letting me know. Yep, TM does have energy and needs to share some with us. Sure wish something would happen soon!!!!!!!!!         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.