March 19, 2024, 03:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407527 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1340 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63039.php

Increase illegal drug flights’

26 Sep, 2009, 09:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD — The coastguard observes an increase of the drug smuggling from Venezuela to the Dominican Republic and the Republic of Haiti via illegal drug flights, amongst others through the airspace above the territory of the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruba.

The aforementioned was stated in the Long Term Planning (LTP) 2009-2018. In addition, an increased use of the coastal zones within the territorial waters as drug routes is observed and the combination of drug smuggling and illegal immigration.

The maritime drug combating therefore remains an important area for attention during the coming years for the coastguard in the direct surroundings of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba as well as in a wider ranged area.

There is a noticeable shift in the quantity of drugs per transport and in the method of transport. However, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba remain vulnerable with abatement for the affects of the drug smuggling in the Caribbean region in part due to their geographical position. The estimated production of cocaine is (reasonably) stable. The demand in the United States is reasonably steady. The demand for drugs in Europe has increased. In this, Europe remains an attractive market for drug smugglers and the maritime route via the Caribbean region therefore remains a potential transit option.

Due to the good connections to the United States and Europe, the Antilles and Aruba remain a popular destination for illegal immigrants. The main reasons for these illegal persons, is the search for a better future. This could involve criminality. The number of illegal persons in the Netherlands Antilles amounts to roughly 48,300 according to the United Nations.

The illegal immigration often has an interface with criminal activities. On the one hand, because illegal persons are comparatively more often involved with criminality, and on the other hand, because the illegal immigration could be linked to human smuggling and human trade.

It is conceivable that because of the further increasing welfare development in the Antilles and on Aruba, and because of the political changes (and the attendant social improvements) an increased attraction could arise for Saba, St. Eustatius, and Bonaire in particular, according to the LTP 2009-2018.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: September 29, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63111.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Oduber: "Whoever promises, which should make"

September 29, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) sounded relaxed, but did not waver in his first press conference after the defeat of his party in recent elections. The Cabinet Oduber-IV, all preparations for abolition of the PDO, so the new government can draw and implement it directly.

"Tomorrow when the cabinet do I buy BBO off. I come with a bill for the procedure to start by November 1 so that the PDO is abolished. Because that is the promise that was made during the campaign. I have lost the elections because of the BBO and so do I buy it off. We have paid the price. "

Also, the Prime Minister in the state by 50 percent and raise the minimum wage up jacks. All measures AVP in its manifesto had promised. "Because I have not done these things during my government the people voted against me and my party last Friday." Oduber said to want to see how AVP in parliament to vote when their promised actions are effectively treated.

The contacts with the Netherlands allows Oduber to his successor. "I've Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) to know that I'm finished with them. They have part in this election. "The difficult negotiations with the hotel chain Ritz-Carlton and Fairmont Oduber leave behind. He challenges Mike Eman from the refinery by November 1st to get reopened. AVP was reportedly in negotiations with the Mexican oil company Pemex.

Recount
Oduber wants a recount of the votes, since only six votes short MEP would have been her ninth seat to achieve. He wants to investigate whether there actually disabled that they hold a voting card had been refused at the polling station. Also, the pencils used for unnecessary red spots on the ballot papers have provided. "If below shows that we indeed have lost clean, then we will respect the result." Oduber opposition promises to introduce "as never seen before."

He said to make government understand the AVP campaign promises and the protocol for the first 100 days that Mike Eman radio maker leoncita Arends has made honor. "We have a consignment stickers go with the text" Cumpli awor '(make it true, red) and a lot of exclamation marks. "Oduber addition to specifically ensure that ASF is not political appointments. "We were repeatedly criticized for Friends and Family helped us. Now we see what they do. "

Penalties
Nelson Oduber sounded during his speech that just under one hours often lasted flawless: "It is like sports. There is one days on which you must lose. "However this time the prime minister also congratulated the winning party does not. "I congratulate the Aruban people, irrespective of incidents that belong Once it went well." He pointed out that "very difficult" for third consecutive time to win an election. "You will face a lot of people who feel disadvantaged by a decision and your government is to punish. One third of the votes for the opponent was designed to punish us. "

The prime minister did not comment on whether anything will change in MEP following the defeat. "That we discuss this week in the party." He said shortly to go decide what his role will be within the party and of whether or not the opposition will take place. "After so many years I finally have mental peace. Give me, not that I beg, give me the chance not to be there and to get another title. I want to go among people, occasionally can swim and not be lived. I do not necessarily sit in parliament. I mouthpieces and my influence and wants to be everywhere. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: September 29, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63101.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Political threats to Facebook

September 29, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - An altercation at the online social network Facebook turned out to physical threats. Last Sunday night called the 22-year G.A.C. Paradera from the police after a conversation on Facebook with one SC, one of which different political leanings than he got out of hand. After an observation G.A.C. touched S.C. so burned that they threatened to come. A little later S.C. even long drive with two passengers in a red car. They had to know when to come back with members of the gang of Dakota. Later G.A.C. its the message that they would burn his house stabbing. Agents gave him the advice to report it to the police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 29, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: September 29, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »

<snipped>

#  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

<snipped?

Debbie (BFN) implied the same on this forum almost one year later.

Janet

++++++

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: September 29, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

Thank you Kermit.

an angelic monkey

I have been preoccupied this afternoon and ... I am wiped.  I will attempt to digest all your info tomorrow.

I still require insight on a couple more issues have a direct relationship to the betrayal of John Silvetti.  However ... I will take it one step at a time.

Ribbit

Janet
4:55 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: September 29, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-334652

Posted by: CuracaoNews // Sep 27, 2009 // viewed 758 times // shared 12 times
Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles // embed media

On Friday September 25th a 150 person search team consisting of Curacao Police Department, Dutch Coastguard, US Navy helicopter crew, and CITRO (Curacao Citizen Rescue Organization) searched for a missing person: James Hogan who's the Vice Consul of the United States Consulate General Curacao.

According to report in the local newspapers a domestic dispute caused Hogan to leave his home on Thursday afternoon on September 24th. The next day his clothing and shoes were found in a remote wilderness spot near Caracas Bay and Hogan was nowhere in sight. Immediately the local authorities were notified and a search was started. The Dutch coastguard searched on sea, the local police department searched by land, a US Navy helicopter search by air, and the CITRO assisted by exploring the coastal areas and mangrove forests. A scubateam explored the reefs and underwater grottos at Caracas Bay in Curacao.

On Saturday and Sunday the search continued with the help of US Marines that are stationed in Curacao.

James Hogas was last seen wearing jeans and a blue polo shirt. Hogan is a 1.84 meters tall caucasion, slightly overweight, with straight red hair, and blue green eyes.

At 6 pm on Sunday September 27 I inquired at the local police department with little positive news, so that thus far the whereabouts of US Vice Consul James Hogan is still uncertain.

Tags: hogan, in, james, on, united, missing, consul, vice, states, curacao
In response to assignment: Breaking news

COMMENTS:

Kashira // 19 hours ago   
Report violation
This is what's so wrong with the media in this country!
I'm a family friend, and you have got the story all wrong.
You can't just post the first piece of news you find just because you want to be the first to supposedly give the inside scoop!
You only make things worse by making assumptions and posting up bullshit.
the family is going through enough without having amateur uninformed writers making things worse.
pray for the family, or at least hope and wish that everything works out. that's what we're all doing.

ArmyNavygirl // Sep 28, 2009   
Report violation
WIparent,
  Did you NOT read the previous comment. His family is reading this. Your irresponsibility is appalling. I'm one of his friends. You don't even know him at all and I can tell you he would never do anything like that intentionally...go back to watching your soap operas.

thinkagain13 // Sep 27, 2009   
Report violation
First of all, you need to get your story straight before you post it.  I am the oldest daughter of James Hogan.  There was no domestic dispute.  My Dad and my mom have been married for 24 years and he has never once taken off after a fight.  The lead the police have down there right now is that a woman who was fired from the office where my Dad works has criminal connections.  Second of all, my mom hasn't heard ANYTHING about his clothes being found, or anything that might indicate anything positive.  The local police insist she had something to do with his disappearance, and refuse to investigate the woman who was fired further.  My family is going through enough without you printing bs stories!

Sound familiar?   

Here we go again.  Oh so familiar.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: September 29, 2009, 11:37:54 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to all who have kept them glowing.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: September 30, 2009, 12:36:28 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to all who have kept them glowing.   

Thanks 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: September 30, 2009, 12:37:42 AM »

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-334652

Posted by: CuracaoNews // Sep 27, 2009 // viewed 758 times // shared 12 times
Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles // embed media

On Friday September 25th a 150 person search team consisting of Curacao Police Department, Dutch Coastguard, US Navy helicopter crew, and CITRO (Curacao Citizen Rescue Organization) searched for a missing person: James Hogan who's the Vice Consul of the United States Consulate General Curacao.

According to report in the local newspapers a domestic dispute caused Hogan to leave his home on Thursday afternoon on September 24th. The next day his clothing and shoes were found in a remote wilderness spot near Caracas Bay and Hogan was nowhere in sight. Immediately the local authorities were notified and a search was started. The Dutch coastguard searched on sea, the local police department searched by land, a US Navy helicopter search by air, and the CITRO assisted by exploring the coastal areas and mangrove forests. A scubateam explored the reefs and underwater grottos at Caracas Bay in Curacao.

On Saturday and Sunday the search continued with the help of US Marines that are stationed in Curacao.

James Hogas was last seen wearing jeans and a blue polo shirt. Hogan is a 1.84 meters tall caucasion, slightly overweight, with straight red hair, and blue green eyes.

At 6 pm on Sunday September 27 I inquired at the local police department with little positive news, so that thus far the whereabouts of US Vice Consul James Hogan is still uncertain.

Tags: hogan, in, james, on, united, missing, consul, vice, states, curacao
In response to assignment: Breaking news

COMMENTS:

Kashira // 19 hours ago   
Report violation
This is what's so wrong with the media in this country!
I'm a family friend, and you have got the story all wrong.
You can't just post the first piece of news you find just because you want to be the first to supposedly give the inside scoop!
You only make things worse by making assumptions and posting up bullshit.
the family is going through enough without having amateur uninformed writers making things worse.
pray for the family, or at least hope and wish that everything works out. that's what we're all doing.

ArmyNavygirl // Sep 28, 2009   
Report violation
WIparent,
  Did you NOT read the previous comment. His family is reading this. Your irresponsibility is appalling. I'm one of his friends. You don't even know him at all and I can tell you he would never do anything like that intentionally...go back to watching your soap operas.

thinkagain13 // Sep 27, 2009   
Report violation
First of all, you need to get your story straight before you post it.  I am the oldest daughter of James Hogan.  There was no domestic dispute.  My Dad and my mom have been married for 24 years and he has never once taken off after a fight.  The lead the police have down there right now is that a woman who was fired from the office where my Dad works has criminal connections.  Second of all, my mom hasn't heard ANYTHING about his clothes being found, or anything that might indicate anything positive.  The local police insist she had something to do with his disappearance, and refuse to investigate the woman who was fired further.  My family is going through enough without you printing bs stories!

Sound familiar?   

Here we go again.  Oh so familiar.

Yep!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://news.caribseek.com/&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

Google translation:

Conference by the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force in Curacao

By Komunikado di Prensa

Posted: Oct Sep 30, 2009 01:50 UTC

PHILIPSBURG - From October 26 to 30 inclusive, approximately 150 participants will hold meetings in Curacao during the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF) XXX Plenary XVI Conference and Council.

The purpose of the CFATF, an organization consisting of 30 countries in the Caribbean, is to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. For this reason, all countries must take appropriate measures CFATF. A preparation committee, whom the Minister of Finance of the Netherlands Antilles Ms.. Ersilia "Sister" De Lannooy has established, will prepare and coordinate the conference, the Minister will host it. The Netherlands Antilles is currently the CFATF's vice chairman and will assume the chairmanship from St. Kitts and Nevis during the conference.

The countries participating at the conference in Curaçao are: Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Honduras, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Surinam, Turks & Caicos, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela and the Netherlands Antilles.

Representatives of the Netherlands, Canada, the United States, England, Mexico, Spain and France are expected to be present as CFATF's Cooperating and supporting nations. The IMF, the World Bank, the FATF and the Egmont Group will participate at the conference as observers.

All meetings will be held at Marriott Hotel and a cultural evening on Brion Square is also on the agenda.

The conference in Curaçao is divided into three sessions. The FIU forum will occur on October 26. The plenary meeting will start on 27 October. On the last day of the conference the ministers of the participating countries will hold a council.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 30, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »

Goodnight TM and anyone visiting......thank you for the beautiful pictures of Natalee.....tomorrow is another day......Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: September 30, 2009, 02:28:23 AM »

Goodnight TM and anyone visiting......thank you for the beautiful pictures of Natalee.....tomorrow is another day......Mere

Sorry I missed saying good night while you were still here Mere! 

Wishing you sweet dreams!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: September 30, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 30, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/community_focus/Body-recovered-in-Amsterdam-canal.html

Body recovered in Amsterdam canal

Amsterdam – Divers from the Amsterdam fire brigade recovered a body from one of the city canals on Tuesday, reports nu.nl.

A passer-by has spotted the body while walking along a canal near Postjeskade in Amsterdam west.

Police have yet to determine to identify the body although Amsterdam local TV station, AT5, reports it was the body of a male.

Dozens of bodies are fished out of the Amsterdam canals yearly due to people falling into the water and drowning.

It is believed someone may have fallen from a boat and drowned in this case.

Local authorities will perform an autopsy on the body on Wednesday to determine the cause of his death. 

This is where I believe we'll see Joran's name one day.  He'll cross the wrong person and end up like this....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: September 30, 2009, 09:08:21 AM »

I recognized Annie's name due to seeing her on Celebrity Apprentice....otherwise, I wouldn't have known what she did for a living.  There are two female contestants currently on Amazing Race who are pro card players.......fwiw

SOURCE: UltimateBet

Sep 29, 2009 18:27 ET
Record Number of Pros Confirmed for UltimateBet's Aruba Poker Classic
18 of the World's Top Poker Players Have Confirmed Their Seat in the Aruba Poker Classic Online Poker Tournament

MIAMI, FL--(Marketwire - September 29, 2009) - With just days before the first hand of the 2009 Aruba Poker Classic is dealt, UltimateBet today announced that a record number of poker professionals will be playing in this year's Main Event in Aruba. In addition to the 16 pros who represent UltimateBet on Team UB, the popular island tournament continues to attract pros from outside of UltimateBet.

"This is one of my all-time favorite poker tournaments," said Annie Duke, UltimateBet's Cardroom Consultant and member of Team UB. "While the UB community is famous for gathering together at all sorts of other poker tournaments like the WSOP, Aruba is all about celebrating the successes of UltimateBet's online poker players. I can't wait to meet the people I play against online, party with old friends on the beach and make some new ones."

Over the last year, UltimateBet has secured some of the world's most respected poker players for its popular Team UB. To date, the group of online poker pros made up of those who have achieved incredible success online and in land-based events has skyrocketed to 16. Each member of the group has confirmed their attendance in the 2009 Aruba Poker Classic.

Slated to play are Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke, Joe Sebok, Adam Levy, Billy Kopp, Bryan Devonshire, Brandon Cantu, Debo34, Hollywood Dave, Liv Boeree, Matt Graham, Michael Binger, P0ker H0, Scott Ian, Shawn Rice and Tiffany Michelle.

Also confirmed to play in the event are professional poker players Lacey Jones and Matt Vengrin, who both play on the CEREUS Poker Network. While the expanded list of pros from outside of the CEREUS Poker Network hasn't been reported, the Aruba Poker Classic has attracted some big name poker players in past years, including Mike Matusow, Evelyn Ng, and Johan Storakers.

The Aruba Poker Classic, UltimateBet's signature island poker tournament, heads into its 8th year at the Radisson Aruba Resort & Casino. The weeklong poker experience runs from October 3rd through 10th and features a multi-million dollar prize pool.

Last year's Main Event was won by Matt Brady of Havertown, PA, who took home $1 million for his victory. It's rumored that the poker champion will show up to defend his title.

Players can still secure a $5,500 seat through an online satellite or buy directly into the event right up until the first hand is dealt. For more information on the 2009 Aruba Poker Classic, visit UltimateBet.com.

About UltimateBet

Designed with the assistance of the best poker players in the world -- Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke -- UltimateBet provides the best poker games available on the net through the CEREUS poker network. Players can download the free online poker software to their Mac or PC, play in free ring games and tournaments and get tips from the pros to learn the sport or to enhance their playing strategy.

For further media information, please contact:
Kathryn Farrell
Email Contact
Cell: +506 8389 0043 Back
Privacy Statement | Terms of Service | Sitemap |© 2009 Marketwire, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Your newswire of choice for expert news release distribution.
1-800-774-9473 (US)  |  1-888-299-0338 (Canada)  |  +44-20-7562-6550 (UK)
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Ultimatebet-1052229.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: September 30, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/community_focus/Body-recovered-in-Amsterdam-canal.html

Amsterdam – Divers from the Amsterdam fire brigade recovered a body from one of the city canals on Tuesday, reports nu.nl.

A passer-by has spotted the body while walking along a canal near Postjeskade in Amsterdam west.

Police have yet to determine to identify the body although Amsterdam local TV station, AT5, reports it was the body of a male.

Dozens of bodies are fished out of the Amsterdam canals yearly due to people falling into the water and drowning.

Local authorities will perform an autopsy on the body on Wednesday to determine the cause of his death. 

This is where I believe we'll see Joran's name one day.  He'll cross the wrong person and end up like this....
Speaking of the twit -- anyone know where he is lately?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: September 30, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

Kermit

I have my take on this issue but ... your insight would be appreciated.

I apologize if ... in the past ... you have already shared your perspective and I missed it.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Janet

++++++++

QUESTION TWO

Why would a father who embarked on a joint mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ...  why would a father who authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ...

1.  Continue a relationship with the person who afforded the Aruban  enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been his daugher's remains?

2.  Take the word of the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice for his daughter from prevailing since May 30, 2005 that the contents of the cage was not case related?

Janet

+++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

... After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them (screen shots) from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

On the Record w/ Greta – February  8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

VAN SUSTEREN: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

HOLLOWAY: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329988,00.html

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: September 30, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

Speaking of the twit -- anyone know where he is lately?

I haven't read anything of his whereabouts lately, but like I've said before and I'll say again....I hope where ever his is, he is constantly looking over his shoulder.

P. S. Peter DeVries probably knows exactly where he is...JMO 

for Natalee!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: September 30, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »

Kermit

I have my take on this issue but ... your insight would be appreciated.

I apologize if ... in the past ... you have already shared your perspective and I missed it.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Janet

++++++++

QUESTION TWO

Why would a father who embarked on a joint mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ...  why would a father who authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ...

1.  Continue a relationship with the person who afforded the Aruban  enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been his daugher's remains?

2.  Take the word of the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice for his daughter from prevailing since May 30, 2005 that the contents of the cage was not case related?

Janet

+++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

... After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them (screen shots) from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

On the Record w/ Greta – February  8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

VAN SUSTEREN: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

HOLLOWAY: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329988,00.html

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

I can't read Dave Holloway's mind. I only know that his wife believed whatever Debbie told her.
And BOTH of those women's connections have been with Reality and Mark Purcell etc. for a long time.  I know, by evidence, that Mark Purcell was involved with RV (Caps) and Caps created the pond hoax with his buddies.

As you can see from the email from John Silvetti he was more involved then people were aware and created lies (as I pointed out).  His crew members and the man paying John Silvetti were involved in trying to sell ROV images to make money. As we can clearly see from following Louis Schaefer's business deals/stock market/selling off his shares of stocks that he likes to profit and leaves others holding the bag more then once. There is a trail of duping people if ya ask me. Same with Kyle Kingman. He showed he was more then willing to lie soon as the truth was getting exposed about that trap/cage and what John Silvetti and his crew were up too.

IF they were honest people really dedicated to finding Natalee; truth is, they would have been on the phone to the FBI soon as they saw the Aruban's diving and retrieving evidence and call DATELINE and expose what happened. INSTEAD we see them attempt to involve themselves in the corruption KNOWING it didn't add up, knowing there were big holes in that story too! And they do not sweep the site or find a way to sweep the site once they see what the Aruban's did. They just go off on a cockamamie POND HOAX chase. In addition, you have them trying to make money off of the ROV images from THAT TARGET. NOT from other targets. NOPE.

Look at the date they found THAT target and compare it to the date they left Aruba from running out of funds. What do you think they were doing from Jan. 7th until March 1? We know Kyle was back home during the week of Valentines trying to sell the ROV images.

IF there is nothing in the trap - one has to ask themselves what was so significant that one tried to make money off of it? Me thinks Natalee was in that grave.

Me also thinks the family members have trusted the wrong people in my humble opinion.
This is just my own personal insights, from what I have seen/involved with since 2005 and that is the family members are very, very sweet nice people who have been up against insurmountable odds. They've listened to and trusted people they should never have, but I think they did it because they didn't know what we all knew. They do not read the boards. I think Beth rarely reads the front page of SM, but other then that, they don't know who is doing what to whom AND when Robin was told about Mark Purcell's posts and Reality's she thought it was not them, but someone else posting that. When Beth was told about things Robin was posting at BFN, she thought it could not be the real Robin Holloway.  I wonder how much that Pond Search costs and if Aruba is going to prosecute the Aruban individuals who got Dave to spend all that money searching/draining a pond where nothing but some doo-rag was found - eh?

Like I said, the family trusts the wrong people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.