March 18, 2024, 09:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407453 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 30, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/community_focus/Body-recovered-in-Amsterdam-canal.html

Body recovered in Amsterdam canal

Amsterdam – Divers from the Amsterdam fire brigade recovered a body from one of the city canals on Tuesday, reports nu.nl.

A passer-by has spotted the body while walking along a canal near Postjeskade in Amsterdam west.

Police have yet to determine to identify the body although Amsterdam local TV station, AT5, reports it was the body of a male.

Dozens of bodies are fished out of the Amsterdam canals yearly due to people falling into the water and drowning.

It is believed someone may have fallen from a boat and drowned in this case.

Local authorities will perform an autopsy on the body on Wednesday to determine the cause of his death. 

This is where I believe we'll see Joran's name one day.  He'll cross the wrong person and end up like this....
Speaking of the twit -- anyone know where he is lately?

I haven't read anything of his whereabouts lately, but like I've said before and I'll say again....I hope where ever his is, he is constantly looking over his shoulder.

P. S. Peter DeVries probably knows exactly where he is...JMO 

for Natalee!   

I'm pretty sure he is with that girl (don't recall her name off the top of my head. American blonde chick who wanted to go to Thailand to study sex trade or something). I am pretty positive he's been here at SM a few times checking lurking just like his mother does.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1361 on: September 30, 2009, 05:36:00 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/community_focus/Body-recovered-in-Amsterdam-canal.html

Amsterdam – Divers from the Amsterdam fire brigade recovered a body from one of the city canals on Tuesday, reports nu.nl.

A passer-by has spotted the body while walking along a canal near Postjeskade in Amsterdam west.

Police have yet to determine to identify the body although Amsterdam local TV station, AT5, reports it was the body of a male.

Dozens of bodies are fished out of the Amsterdam canals yearly due to people falling into the water and drowning.

Local authorities will perform an autopsy on the body on Wednesday to determine the cause of his death. 

This is where I believe we'll see Joran's name one day.  He'll cross the wrong person and end up like this....

I haven't read anything of his whereabouts lately, but like I've said before and I'll say again....I hope where ever his is, he is constantly looking over his shoulder.

for Natalee!   

I'm pretty sure he is with that girl (don't recall her name off the top of my head. American blonde chick who wanted to go to Thailand to study sex trade or something). I am pretty positive he's been here at SM a few times checking lurking just like his mother does.

Hi Kermit!   

Yes, I think I've seen him here too...

Not positive it was him...but thought it might be one night very recently looking at the front page post about the rave caves...

Was the girl's name Caitlin (sp?)?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: September 30, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63174.php

Google translation:

Governor decides this week on formateur

September 30, 2009, 13:45 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Contrary to what was yesterday in this newspaper, the governor decided to informateur or to appoint a formateur. The Cabinet of the Governor, the decision probably high this week taken. The outgoing Cabinet Oduber decided yesterday at the last minute to radical measures such as elimination of sales tax and an increase of BBO in the state by 50 percent.

Legislation and Legal Affairs Department should, within one weeks with a concept which allow the amendment bbo is completely abolished. "It satisfies the desire of government to the campaign for the ASF bbo of 3 percent in the fully abolish" said an official press release. It also says that the Cabinet yesterday decided to raise the minimum wage from 1750 to 1542.90 florin florin per January 1, 2010. From then on the stand for the disabled under 25 percent and increased the 'normal' under state with 50 percent. The latter means that families on welfare florin 100 extra a month there have said the outgoing government. Importance is also the widows and orphans' pensions increased by 10 percent and thereby contribute to life on the increased cost of living of pensioners. The government will then take care of the MWV premium of retirees, says the Oduber-cabinet, and will not change the retirement age of 60 years and the pension contributions.

Finally, the cabinet decided yesterday to homeless Roof Riba Cabez in Orange City to close.

The reason for these measures at the last moment to enter, the government said that it would fulfill all promises made during election campaigns that are expressed and ratified in the election on September 25. "This procedure prevents the government that what happened in 1985/1986. The then government (AVP, ed) did not include a promise to direct the solidarity tax of 8.2 percent to abolish two years and remained long after then collect another load of 4.1 percent was introduced. With these measures, the Government now saving all seven facilities listed for the welfare of the entire Aruban community. "

The Cabinet Oduber has resigned since Saturday resigned from the governor has submitted. The governor has not decided on the resignation and has taken into consideration. At the Cabinet was asked to continue its charge to the benefit of Aruba should be deemed necessary, until the governor has decided on the resignation. It is customary that a caretaker government does not take more drastic measures, because they no longer have political support.
PDR-Bikker Andin leader says the governor yesterday in an interview with him indicated that they have a letter sent to the outgoing government has taken the following measures.

The consultation talks by Governor Fredis Refunjol been completed yesterday. The governor is currently in discussion about the information he received from interviews with, among other representatives of parties in parliament are elected or advisory. He may then decide to first appoint an informateur to the potential for a new government should continue to investigate. And then informateur can also recommend a formateur. The formateur, the future cabinet together and is often the new Prime Minister.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: September 30, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63172.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eman to restore Government Office

September 30, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Upcoming Minister Mike Eman (AVP) has expressed its wish to the former Government Office in former glory. The building is empty since Prime Minister Nel Oduber (MEP) Office Board decided to move to new premises at Surfside Marina. Eman Tuesday morning brought a visit to the former Government Office in order to see for himself in the deplorable state finds the property. The old firm, according to Eman "tremendous historical value. "The first prime minister of Aruba was started to work. Subsequently, all prime ministers of the island worked there, "said Eman. The office building has not only historical but also cultural, symbolic and architectural value, so let the party leader know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 30, 2009, 05:49:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63173.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Adventure of the Seas leaves Aruba

September 30, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Adventure of the Seas cruise company Royal Caribbean would temporarily after April 20, 2010 the port of Oranjestad not calling. The ship, with a capacity of more than 3000 passengers, will sail in Europe. Thus various media reported. Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of the Aruba Ports Authority (APA), confirms that the route was changed and Adventure from late April that the ship not sailing to Aruba. The cruise schedule on the website of APA is to look, also confirmed the departure of Adventure of the Seas.

The sister ship Serenade of the Seas will be the same company rather than the Adventure Aruban the port. The Serenade and Radiance of the class can compare to the Voyager class of Adventure about 600 fewer passengers carried. However, the newer and more modern vessel. The audience of the ship is also different, says Boekhoudt. "The Adventure of the Seas draws with amenities like a skating rink, climbing wall and a basketball court a younger audience."

Home of Serenade of the Seas is located in the Bahamas. Boekhoudt says the decline of passengers to be regretted, especially in the low season, but is positive about the chances of Aruba for possible from other Royal Caribbean ships to attract. "This decision is nothing concrete, but it could just be that, if demand is high enough, the cruise company decides to example Grandeur of the Seas more to come to Aruba," said APA director.

The cruise ship Adventure is our harbor for years continuously. The ship every week this season visiting our island, in the low season for two weeks. In Europe, Adventure of the Seas in Malaga in Spain navigating a route in the Mediterranean Sea. According Boekhoudt there is no particular reason for the departure of Adventure of the Seas. "It's probably just a change in the schedule of a sailing ship, like all ships that every few years." He considers the likelihood or not that big ship in the short term return to Aruba. "It takes at least four or five years before the route change."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 30, 2009, 05:53:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63170.php

ARUBA

"Aruba 60 percent less dependent on oil '

September 30, 2009, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

The annual meeting of the Netherlands-Aruba took place at the Promenade Hotel in The Hague. First MP Rein Willems talked about energy alternatives to Aruba.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba in 2025 to 60 percent may be less dependent on oil and would complete a long-term CO2-neutral island can be. This Rein Willems said recently at the annual meeting of the Netherlands-Aruba at the Promenade Hotel in The Hague. Ward is former CEO of Shell Netherlands and now a member of the Senate for the CDA.

He gave a lecture on energy transition and the potential for Aruba. He sees great benefits to Aruba, as the country use more renewable energy sources such as wind, and eventually Concentrated Solar Power (CSP). "The construction of several large and modern windmills, which have a capacity of 5 to 7 megawatts, Aruba would greatly less dependent on oil," said Willems. "The energy of the island is already completely dependent on oil for decades." We are on Aruba ten windmills with a capacity of 3 megawatts built by Father Peter, who in about 18 percent of the total energy provided.

Home insulation against solar heat also provides environmental gains, says Willems. "This needs to be generated less electricity for air conditioning." Alternatively calls the first MP of energy pumping relatively cold seawater to the Atlantic north coast of Aruba. Willems: "The sea, from depths of 100 to 200 meters, can be used for cooling of such large hotels on the southern coast of the island." Moreover, he also use more solar energy a possibility, but the cost is still too high. These proposals did MP also said in a lecture last year in Aruba, during the annual business dinner of the Chamber of Commerce

He finally gave up on that more and larger "kingdom thinking 'the use of renewable energy in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba could promote. "It's in the political and public debate on renewable energy to date, especially on the Dutch climate objectives of the government. If that would also include the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, would have a beneficial impact on the environment of countries like Aruba, "said Willems.

Rein Willems is a member of parliament and former except summit of Shell Netherlands, also former chairman of the Environment Committee of employers' organization VNO-NCW and Energy Taskforce.

Netherlands-Aruba
The Netherlands-Aruba is twelve years ago in response to the mutual relations between the Netherlands and Aruba to improve, by means of objective and independent information on the development of Aruba. This included regular meetings each year by keeping relevant topics which are discussed on the relationship with Aruba and the Netherlands. The Society has recently crossed the border 200 members and now has 201 members.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: September 30, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63163.php

ARUBA

Region Quota International Meeting for the first time in Aruba

September 30, 2009, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Quota International holds its first regional meeting on Aruba. Laura Lahman, South Area Director for the period 2008-2010, comes to Aruba at this international meeting of all Quota clubs in the region to sit on 2, 3 and October 4. South Area During this meeting, which has always been held in a U.S. state, are the governors of the various districts of the region to develop strategies and success stories to share with each other regarding the good works carried out for people in emergency. The South Area of Quota International covers mainly the southern U.S. states: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, but also countries in South America and the 'District 42, which Aruba , Curacao, Netherlands, Suriname and St. Eustatius part of it. Altogether about 100 participants expected. Lydia Emerencia, rector of the University of Aruba, has been invited as guest speaker.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 30, 2009, 06:11:54 PM »

http://www.quota-setx.org/mission.html

Quota International Mission Statement

Quota's Objects, established in 1919 and revised in 1996, serve as Quota International's mission:

The business and objects of Quota International shall be to seek individuals of diverse occupations committed to sharing their time, talent, and resources to meet Quota International's service goals, and more particularly:

To serve country and community;

To promote high ethical standards;

To emphasize the dignity of all useful occupations;

To develop good fellowship and friendship; and

To advance the ideals of righteousness, justice, international understanding, and good will.

(Quota International Bylaws, Article II)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 30, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »

60 year old woman on her way to Curacao, died on an airplane in Aruba.  Her body was taken for further investigation.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12504/5/

lady of edad owing to fayece in plane of hammer air

wednesday, 30 september 2009 - 06:00

in careda of 7:30 of night alarma owing to wordo beat at instant cu one plane of hammer air owing to descend at aruba. the piloto owing to give of conoce cu one senjora cu have to owing to go curacao will owing to achieve one access at instant of the vuelo. click read more for more info... stewardesnan owing to deal at reanime but provided that vano. informacionnan cu we owing to ricibi is cu the lady have 60 anja of edad y the was direction for curacao. at instant cu the plane owing to descend at aruba recherchenan together cu fiscal owing to present at the sitio for so did take the curpa in beslag for more investigation. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 30, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

60 year old woman on her way to Curacao, died on an airplane in Aruba.  Her body was taken for further investigation.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12504/5/

lady of edad owing to fayece in plane of hammer air

wednesday, 30 september 2009 - 06:00

in careda of 7:30 of night alarma owing to wordo beat at instant cu one plane of hammer air owing to descend at aruba. the piloto owing to give of conoce cu one senjora cu have to owing to go curacao will owing to achieve one access at instant of the vuelo. click read more for more info... stewardesnan owing to deal at reanime but provided that vano. informacionnan cu we owing to ricibi is cu the lady have 60 anja of edad y the was direction for curacao. at instant cu the plane owing to descend at aruba recherchenan together cu fiscal owing to present at the sitio for so did take the curpa in beslag for more investigation. come across

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/pasahero-ta-haya-atake-di-curazon-y-muri-riba-vuelo-di-martin-air/

Papiamentu translation:

passenger is achieve atake of curazon y die on vuelo of hammer air

publication: diaranson, 30 september 2009. categoria: general

turbulencia for aruba owing to spanta passenger

oranjestad (aan): the trip of one family back for curacao owing to end in tristeza after cu one of they owing to achieve atake of curazon during the vuelo of amsterdam for aruba.e pasajero his name is iris the. muyden pieter that was together cu the family cu destiny curacao.e madam have 66 year of edad. more cu one hour first cu the plane of hammer air owing to descend at aruba already end at aeropuerto was pendiente for arrival of the plane. the piloto self does not owing to divulga mucho cos. hour cu the plane owing to descend already end doctor y fiscal was present. police at grensbewaking also owing to bay abordo. after cu doctor owing to constata dead the curpa owing to being entrega at family. all family owing to descend at aruba. according informacion the madam is abide of curazon y the plane owing to happen in one turbulencia. in the proceso here past owing to achieve one atake of curazon y owing to die at once. the plane is descend at aruba all day y after is leave for curacao y follow for the netherlands. now the family will haci the preparacion for take away the defunto back curacao for they dere.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 30, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

Kermit

I have my take on this issue but ... your insight would be appreciated.

I apologize if ... in the past ... you have already shared your perspective and I missed it.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Janet

++++++++

QUESTION TWO

Why would a father who embarked on a joint mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ...  why would a father who authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ...

1.  Continue a relationship with the person who afforded the Aruban  enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been his daugher's remains?

2.  Take the word of the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice for his daughter from prevailing since May 30, 2005 that the contents of the cage was not case related?

Janet

+++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

... After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them (screen shots) from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

On the Record w/ Greta – February  8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

VAN SUSTEREN: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

HOLLOWAY: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329988,00.html

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

I can't read Dave Holloway's mind. I only know that his wife believed whatever Debbie told her.
And BOTH of those women's connections have been with Reality and Mark Purcell etc. for a long time.  I know, by evidence, that Mark Purcell was involved with RV (Caps) and Caps created the pond hoax with his buddies.

As you can see from the email from John Silvetti he was more involved then people were aware and created lies (as I pointed out).  His crew members and the man paying John Silvetti were involved in trying to sell ROV images to make money. As we can clearly see from following Louis Schaefer's business deals/stock market/selling off his shares of stocks that he likes to profit and leaves others holding the bag more then once. There is a trail of duping people if ya ask me. Same with Kyle Kingman. He showed he was more then willing to lie soon as the truth was getting exposed about that trap/cage and what John Silvetti and his crew were up too.

IF they were honest people really dedicated to finding Natalee; truth is, they would have been on the phone to the FBI soon as they saw the Aruban's diving and retrieving evidence and call DATELINE and expose what happened. INSTEAD we see them attempt to involve themselves in the corruption KNOWING it didn't add up, knowing there were big holes in that story too! And they do not sweep the site or find a way to sweep the site once they see what the Aruban's did. They just go off on a cockamamie POND HOAX chase. In addition, you have them trying to make money off of the ROV images from THAT TARGET. NOT from other targets. NOPE.

Look at the date they found THAT target and compare it to the date they left Aruba from running out of funds. What do you think they were doing from Jan. 7th until March 1? We know Kyle was back home during the week of Valentines trying to sell the ROV images.

IF there is nothing in the trap - one has to ask themselves what was so significant that one tried to make money off of it? Me thinks Natalee was in that grave.

Me also thinks the family members have trusted the wrong people in my humble opinion.
This is just my own personal insights, from what I have seen/involved with since 2005 and that is the family members are very, very sweet nice people who have been up against insurmountable odds. They've listened to and trusted people they should never have, but I think they did it because they didn't know what we all knew. They do not read the boards. I think Beth rarely reads the front page of SM, but other then that, they don't know who is doing what to whom AND when Robin was told about Mark Purcell's posts and Reality's she thought it was not them, but someone else posting that. When Beth was told about things Robin was posting at BFN, she thought it could not be the real Robin Holloway.  I wonder how much that Pond Search costs and if Aruba is going to prosecute the Aruban individuals who got Dave to spend all that money searching/draining a pond where nothing but some doo-rag was found - eh?

Like I said, the family trusts the wrong people.

Thank you Kermit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: September 30, 2009, 06:53:30 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/douane-a-intercepta-droga-den-boter-di-talco-pa-baby/

douane owing to intercepta drugs in boter of talco for baby

publication: diaranson, 30 september 2009. categoria: general, policial

oranjestad (aan): diabierna cu owing to happen, douane seccion of aeropuerto owing to achieve come intercepta drugs scondi in boter of talco for baby.ta deal from here of a man cu inicial j.f.m naci at curaçao first of november 1987. the person menciona owing to arrive for of curaçao alrededor of 20.45or of night cu the vuelo of tiara air.durante the control of douane owing to come constata cu the person was have one boter of talco for baby in his trunk. douane owing to bay over for controla the contenido of the boter of talco y they owing to come constata cu in the boter was have pakinan of drugs parecido of marihuana scondi. douane owing to test one bit of the contenido y the test owing to reacciona positive. the sospechoso j.f.m. owing to worde deteni self hour y past owing to worde entrega together cu the pakinan of marihuana at the recherchenan of kpa, seccion sgc for more investigacion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 30, 2009, 07:19:18 PM »

Kermit

QUESTION 3:

When the following is considered ... what is your perspective of what took place during that two day period on board the Persistence following the ROV dive in regards to:

1.  John Silvetti
2.  Mos/Richardson)
3.  Mark Purcell
4.  ATA/AHATA

1.  12/29/07 - Tim's reaction to the ROV images.

Kyle Kingman:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

2.  12/30/07 - Tim's reaction to the ROV dive images.

Kyle Kingman:
  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

3.  12/30/07 - John Silvetti's reaction to Tim Miller following the ROV dive.

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

4.  01/01/08 - Tim Miller's sudden departure to pursue a false lead.

Kyle Kingman:
He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC (Nicaragua).

Thank you again Kermit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: September 30, 2009, 07:30:45 PM »

Kermit

I have my take on this issue but ... your insight would be appreciated.

I apologize if ... in the past ... you have already shared your perspective and I missed it.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Janet

++++++++

QUESTION TWO

Why would a father who embarked on a joint mission to replace the Aruban investigative team ...  why would a father who authored a book entitled CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ...

1.  Continue a relationship with the person who afforded the Aruban  enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been his daugher's remains?

2.  Take the word of the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice for his daughter from prevailing since May 30, 2005 that the contents of the cage was not case related?

Janet

+++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

... After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them (screen shots) from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

On the Record w/ Greta – February  8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

VAN SUSTEREN: You can actually follow the search that they are doing, the mapping of the ocean floor, right?

HOLLOWAY: You can actually see some of the items they've picked up and the mapping of certain items on the bottom of the ocean. They've identified a number of targets that they'll soon be checking out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329988,00.html

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

I can't read Dave Holloway's mind. I only know that his wife believed whatever Debbie told her.
And BOTH of those women's connections have been with Reality and Mark Purcell etc. for a long time.  I know, by evidence, that Mark Purcell was involved with RV (Caps) and Caps created the pond hoax with his buddies.

As you can see from the email from John Silvetti he was more involved then people were aware and created lies (as I pointed out).  His crew members and the man paying John Silvetti were involved in trying to sell ROV images to make money. As we can clearly see from following Louis Schaefer's business deals/stock market/selling off his shares of stocks that he likes to profit and leaves others holding the bag more then once. There is a trail of duping people if ya ask me. Same with Kyle Kingman. He showed he was more then willing to lie soon as the truth was getting exposed about that trap/cage and what John Silvetti and his crew were up too.

IF they were honest people really dedicated to finding Natalee; truth is, they would have been on the phone to the FBI soon as they saw the Aruban's diving and retrieving evidence and call DATELINE and expose what happened. INSTEAD we see them attempt to involve themselves in the corruption KNOWING it didn't add up, knowing there were big holes in that story too! And they do not sweep the site or find a way to sweep the site once they see what the Aruban's did. They just go off on a cockamamie POND HOAX chase. In addition, you have them trying to make money off of the ROV images from THAT TARGET. NOT from other targets. NOPE.

Look at the date they found THAT target and compare it to the date they left Aruba from running out of funds. What do you think they were doing from Jan. 7th until March 1? We know Kyle was back home during the week of Valentines trying to sell the ROV images.

IF there is nothing in the trap - one has to ask themselves what was so significant that one tried to make money off of it? Me thinks Natalee was in that grave.

Me also thinks the family members have trusted the wrong people in my humble opinion.
This is just my own personal insights, from what I have seen/involved with since 2005 and that is the family members are very, very sweet nice people who have been up against insurmountable odds. They've listened to and trusted people they should never have, but I think they did it because they didn't know what we all knew. They do not read the boards. I think Beth rarely reads the front page of SM, but other then that, they don't know who is doing what to whom AND when Robin was told about Mark Purcell's posts and Reality's she thought it was not them, but someone else posting that. When Beth was told about things Robin was posting at BFN, she thought it could not be the real Robin Holloway.  I wonder how much that Pond Search costs and if Aruba is going to prosecute the Aruban individuals who got Dave to spend all that money searching/draining a pond where nothing but some doo-rag was found - eh?

Like I said, the family trusts the wrong people.

Which does not make the family criminals or looking for the big payoff.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: September 30, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »

for Natalee!   

Hi Kermit!   

Not positive it was him...but thought it might be one night very recently looking at the front page post about the rave caves...

GBMW said over at the Brass Monkeys that Joran had opened a coffee shop.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:12 PM »

for Natalee!   

Hi Kermit!   

GBMW said over at the Brass Monkeys that Joran had opened a coffee shop.

Yes I remember reading that he planned to do that...     

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: September 30, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »

I wanna know why TM  an angelic monkey  has this in her photobucket?? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:18:54 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: September 30, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »

I wanna know why TM  an angelic monkey  has this in her photobucket?? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

That did not come out right -- but you get the drift! 

Fixed.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:21:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1378 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »

Wreck, I'm sure it strictly for medicinal purposes.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 30, 2009, 09:29:22 PM »

There are those with an Aruban agenda who have deceived Beth Holloway but when the deception is revealed ... logic dictates and ... Natalee's mother reacts accordingly.

Janet

+++++

According to Jen ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.
At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

++++++++

Page 185:  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.