April 30, 2024, 10:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 411480 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: October 09, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »

IIRC.I believe Tim Trahan plead guilty to some sort of fraud,insider trading..

Here's a link to the discussion of one of the so-called heros!One has admitted to insider trading securities fraud and,another is being investigated for it.WoW.What a crew of Hero's ehh!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.180

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: October 09, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »

MAY 19, 2008 KYLE POSTED:
 just heard from John a few minutes ago (who's still rightfully pissed at me). Keep this confidential.

He stated:
"You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with."

In my defense, they already posted the right pond and pictures of it...just not everyone had caught up yet. Regardless I shouldn't have posted a thing.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

Hi Dawg,

How's it hang'n!
heh Heh

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: October 09, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »

Here is Kyle's post accusing Red of posting the photos of the trap.
oceanexploration posted at SM: Feb. 23, 2008
Stay out of business you don't belong in.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.560
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

Here is Destiny's post regarding her involvement in posting the pond photos
Hey Sweet Peaches...I'll have photos of drained pond this pm from *direct* sourse in Aruba....they are on site as I type.....
Destiny...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.900

Pond photos were uploaded to Caps website.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: October 09, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

Nevermind.....I was confusing cage photos with pond photos, I believe.   

Me too!

Kermit

Was Kyle Kingman refering to the leaked ROV images in the first part of his post or ... was the entire post refering the pond images.

Thanks.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - May 17, 2008:  Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM. This is not true.

Also, I need to show that I wasn't the first to leak the information about the pond search. Please Help if you can. Thanks!

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.com

Kyle is talking about the pond photos that Destiny posted here on SM and the email he rec'd from John Silvetti wherein John was very upset and accused him of posting the pond photos.

Kyle attacked RED and accused him of posting the cage/trap photos that Robin Holloway posted at BNH site. Someone emailed them to Klassend and she posted them on SM. Kyle was mistaken that SM had anything to do with those photos being leaked.

Kyle had his own photos from the ROV dive on Jan. 7th and he posted them online in his flicker account.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: October 09, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »

Does that mean we have to wait for corruption to clean up itself on Aruba?

WhiskeyGirl

Maybe ... the Persistence betrayal could stand alone and ... the family will be afforded a measure of closure.

If FBI involvement is not an option ... I somehow believe that Kyle Kingman's own words along with the great research derived from the OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO thread as well as the ROV images that have already been revealed ... could be a foundation of a lawsuit by the family ... a lawsuit that could have the ability to force expose of the entire ROV footage.

Janet

++++++

THE ROV IMAGES

Kyle Kingman:
  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle Kingman:    I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: October 09, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

Me too!

Kermit

Was Kyle Kingman refering to the leaked ROV images in the first part of his post or ... was the entire post refering the pond images.

Thanks.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - May 17, 2008:  Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM. This is not true.

Also, I need to show that I wasn't the first to leak the information about the pond search. Please Help if you can. Thanks!

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.com

Kyle is talking about the pond photos that Destiny posted here on SM and the email he rec'd from John Silvetti wherein John was very upset and accused him of posting the pond photos.

Kyle attacked RED and accused him of posting the cage/trap photos that Robin Holloway posted at BNH site. Someone emailed them to Klassend and she posted them on SM. Kyle was mistaken that SM had anything to do with those photos being leaked.

Kyle had his own photos from the ROV dive on Jan. 7th and he posted them online in his flicker account.   

Thanks Kermit.

I had perceived Kyle Kingman's post all wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: October 09, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »

Then again ... I could be all wrong.

Later Monkeys

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: October 09, 2009, 02:48:41 PM »

Here's a link to the discussion of one of the so-called heros!One has admitted to insider trading securities fraud and,another is being investigated for it.WoW.What a crew of Hero's ehh!

Thank you KTF for bringing that link forward.

RE-READING this really, really shows us a pattern & a motive!

* Louis Schaefer
* Tim Tehran
* John Silvetti
* Kyle Kingman - "John paid my invoices" - so Kingman ran off to sell the ROV images of a cage that contains a skull, a tennis shoe and blue material.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: October 09, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

* Louis Schaefer
* Tim Tehran
* John Silvetti
* Kyle Kingman - "John paid my invoices" - so Kingman ran off to sell the ROV images of a cage that contains a skull, a tennis shoe and blue material.

No problemo Kermit!Thanks goes to you,Freebird's,Monkey's,as well as the mods for the their continued pursuit of Justice for Natalee Holloway!We're not done either.....

UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: October 09, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »

Thanks Keepthefaith

I have learned in my ongoing walk in this journey called life ... those who have crossed my path ... those who have a character that defrauds in one area ... will defraud in any area which is deemed self-beneficial.

Keepthefaith ... was it determined that the Persistence Tim Trahan is the same Tim Trahan who is reference in the article?

Janet

+++++++

Keepthefaith
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2009, 02:50:14 AM »

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C.
Litigation Release No. 17213 / October 31, 2001
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17213.htm

Could this be THE TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN????????We must confirm,and or deny???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg691623#msg691623

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: October 09, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

Thanks Keepthefaith

I have learned in my ongoing walk in this journey called life ... those who have crossed my path ... those who have a character that defrauds in one area ... will defraud in any area which is deemed self-beneficial.

Keepthefaith ... was it determined that the Persistence Tim Trahan is the same Tim Trahan who is reference in the article?

Janet

+++++++

Keepthefaith
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2009, 02:50:14 AM »

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C.
Litigation Release No. 17213 / October 31, 2001
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17213.htm

Could this be THE TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN????????We must confirm,and or deny???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg691623#msg691623

I do believe it is!I find it very unlikely that it isn't but,what do i know?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: October 09, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »

Does that mean we have to wait for corruption to clean up itself on Aruba?

WhiskeyGirl

Maybe ... the Persistence betrayal could stand alone and ... the family will be afforded a measure of closure.

If FBI involvement is not an option ... I somehow believe that Kyle Kingman's own words along with the great research derived from the OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO thread as well as the ROV images that have already been revealed ... could be a foundation of a lawsuit by the family ... a lawsuit that could have the ability to force expose of the entire ROV footage.

Janet

++++++

THE ROV IMAGES

Kyle Kingman:
  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle Kingman:    I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

KYLE KINGMAN - THE CATALYST

It is my prayer that Kyle Kingman with stand with the family in this lawsuit and do the right thing and ... relate what he observed that deeply concerned him while he was on board the Persistence as well as ... release to the court his copy of the entire ROV footage.

This young man original intentions were honorable in his attempt to do right by the family when he approached the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in exposing the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal.  However ... at some point in time ... Kyle was pursuaded to flip flop and go in a directios that deemed to be personally beneficial.  In other words ... he made the choice to sell out Natalee Holloway and her family.

I believe with all my heart ... when Kyle's spiritual foundation is considered ... a spiritual foundation which reflects mine ... that the time will come when he will be compelled to genuinely seek forgiveness from God.  He will bow and reach up.  Then Kyle will do what needs to be done in an attempt to make right his wrongdoing.  Then there is the added hope that he will receive the forgiveness of those who were wronged ... Natalee Holloway's family.  When I think of the family ... I do believe he will receive forgiveness.  Nevertheless ... Kyle will have been redeemed.

The precident was set 2000 years ago.

Janet

1 John 1:9
IF
we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: October 09, 2009, 04:52:39 PM »

* Louis Schaefer
* Tim Tehran
* John Silvetti

And the most telling statement of all is Kyle's:  If it wasn't her, it was the biggest cosmic WTF moment of my life.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: October 09, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »

I agree Kerm.

There was a very concerted effort to keep knowledge of that cage from the public.

Silvetti buried it
Aruba buried it
Trahan tried to bury it (Dateline)

Then came the detractors by way of Marcos and Caps.....

VERY concerted effort.

Who was on this case in the beginning, and still on it in Dec 2007 - Jan 2008?

Dolph Richardson

Whose wife worked for the polis in charge of their staffing?

Jeannette Richardson - Dolph's wife

The plan was to convince the world through the Dateline special that nothing case related was in the trap and ... the search effort would move on to "deeper waters" as instructed by the "powers that be".

However ... the December 29, 2007 ROV dive which clearly revealed ... according to the ships ROV image analyst ... that Natalee Holloway's remains were most likely in that trap ... would come back to haunt them through Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

Actually, I do not believe that they expected the cage to be revealed so the world would never have known if Dateline had not shown that cage in their special. Keep in mind, that Tim Tehran was trying to stop Dateline from airing that footage allegedly to protect the family from seeing that. Tim Miller was sent off the boat by John Silvetti according to Kyle. Even though we know that Tim Miller was still around for a couple of days. The Aruban's were working behind the scenes with setting up the Margos scam and the Pond hoax for Dave Holloway, which completely got the focus off of the cage/trap. Then there was the Rover tapes confession. Joran had no idea that he was being taped. He thought Patrick was his ally. The only piece of information he left out of his confession was the name of the man who helped him get rid of Natalee's body.
He admitted to raping her.

Who is the cop that helped Joran?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: October 09, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »

Right - that caused the freak out to Red by Kyle.  He shared those back and forth emails with us.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: October 09, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »

Is there any update on action by the FBI on those pictures?  Breaking news?

Why don't you call Carmen Adams and find out for the Monkeys? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: October 09, 2009, 05:36:44 PM »

So..Dolph helped Paulus & The Perps from the getgo???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: October 09, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »

Anyone have any thoughts as to WHY Silvetti would want people to "continue to speculate and guess" which pond it was? 

Especially after it was revealed that it was HIM that did the 'search' of that pond initially...

Interesting also to note his direct contradiction to what Caps was telling SM - that ALE did NOT, in fact, either drain or search that pond.

Anyone also wonder why Silvetti would be lying to Kyle here about who had been digging in that pond?

Make anyone wonder if he had previously lied to Kyle about other things?  Such as................Oh, I don't know............the cage, its contents, and what was being done about it?

MAY 19, 2008 KYLE POSTED:
 just heard from John a few minutes ago (who's still rightfully pissed at me). Keep this confidential.

He stated:
"You confirmed (and I have read the Scared Monkeys postings which is what fired me up) that the posted pictures of the pond IS IN FACT the Pond we surveyed. They would have continued to speculate and guess. CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! I could tell you more, but not now. The fact is you confirmed for the world that this is the pond. There are thousands of these little ponds on the island, now it is known as to which one. (It might interest you to know that people are digging in that pond as we speak! Who are they?? No one knows. The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period! That is the issues that I have been dealing with."

In my defense, they already posted the right pond and pictures of it...just not everyone had caught up yet. Regardless I shouldn't have posted a thing.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 09, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »

So..Dolph helped Paulus & The Perps from the getgo???

Well let's think about it for a minute.......

Yes, we had vd Straten - Paulus' good buddy

We had Dennis Jacobs - Narcotics detective assigned to this case as lead Detective

We had Dolph in charge of this case behind the scenes and calling the shots for..............wasn't it almost a full year before we knew about him?

And who was in charge of the ALE staffing?  Who could have been making decisions as to who worked what cases?

Jeannette Richardson.

The tie between all of the above and the MEP party (Rudy Croes and Nel Oduber)?

Jan vd Straten and Jeannette Richardson sat on the 2005 election committe for the MEP party. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.