April 24, 2024, 09:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 113101 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 28, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »

You all know the rules

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:36 PM »

Me Me Me Me   Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:38 PM »

I promise to be nice.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 08:38:06 PM »

I think I go along with the idea that the shopped pic was to show Nat and JVDS at New Years party this year.

Pretty sure from the way it was described be needed professionally and quickly that it's gonna be in a book by JVDS due in april.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:39:06 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I think I go along with the idea that the shopped pic was to show Nat and JVDS at New Years party this year.

Pretty sure from the way it was described be needed professionally and quickly that it's gonna be in a book by JVDS due in april.

yep the very book the civil suit put the brakes on I believe?

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:01 PM »

Do you seriously think he would publish that photo in a book? I think he has had his fill of bad press.

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:53 PM »

Maybe He'll Come To Your Town On His Book Signing Tour .....

After You Run Him Over.. Back Up Over Him Once For Me ....

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 08:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Well don't the think the thrown out civil suit is gonna put the brakes on anything.

This book was part of the expose by DeVries.

Also goes with JVDS/PVDS claims to reveal the 'real' truth at the appropriate time. Looks like the pic was to support a 'runaway' theory.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 08:41:49 PM »

I have read a trans of the de Vries/Carlo interview.

Carlo admits the meeting...and the follow-up letter. He admits that he is aware of *rumors* about the meeting. He refuses to show de Vries the letter. The interview does not mention the specifics of the meeting or letter but those who have seen the video say that Carlo looks guilty as hell. And that is from Joran supporters.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 08:42:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Do you seriously think he would publish that photo in a book? I think he has had his fill of bad press.

The book was to be published in Holland....there hadn't been any bad press....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 08:43:33 PM »

They were short on time and it was prior to the civil case.  Makes me think it was something Joran was going to use in the civil case, even though easily disproved.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 08:43:39 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Well don't the think the thrown out civil suit is gonna put the brakes on anything.

This book was part of the expose by DeVries.

Also goes with JVDS/PVDS claims to reveal the 'real' truth at the appropriate time. Looks like the pic was to support a 'runaway' theory.

hmmm....
I'm getting an uneasy feeling.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 08:44:12 PM »

good to hear igsigs, looking forward to that sticking to Carlos like super glue then.....

thanks buckeye for clarifying, I'm not on top of Joran's book plans

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 08:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

It appears that the Sloots are as incredibly stupid as we have figured them to be.

They can say 'prove' us wrong that Nat isn't still alive and a runaway.

Prove the pic isn't real, until the expose by DeVries.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »

I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:09 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Cool

Me too.  Hi Widget.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

No I know, I just mean JVDS has had his fill of bad media attention , reports following him would he want to publish a photoshopped pic which I would think could be libelous if someone wanted to persue the case in court.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 08:46:56 PM »

PVDS is not stupid. He is sly as a fox.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 08:47:02 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Cool

Me too.  Hi Widget.

Hi San .........

Hope All Is Well With You ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

it's ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.