June 15, 2024, 12:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114613 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Great pic Klaas, But I think his face on a jackass would be more fitting

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2006, 10:30:43 PM »

So lets understand this.

Way back when Greta has a lovefest with Joe T when the civil case got thrown out. Greta makes the comment that they all should go down to Aruba and solve this case. Like either of these two would do anything for free.

Peter de Vries, a respected criminal reporter does go to Aruba and attempts to do the right thing. Like it or not hate sites, all stated prior to de vries doing this NH case, he was a well respected investigator.

So de vries does his job and those that don't like what he says call him names.

How lame and typical is this? If you can't attack the message ... attack the messenger.

So what's your deal Greta? Jealous? Can't atand that someone would actually try and help a family for free and solve this case that does not meet your agenda?

How very sad that you would as a journalist, try and slant a story to meet your agenda.

Do us all a favor and go back to CNN where you obviously belong.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »

hey JOE TACO

where is the VIDEO of Natalee ?? you know the one in the lobby after she
got back from the beach ????????

hUH ??????

greta, you slug why dont you ask him that ??

GRETA, you are as BAD as TOILET

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2006, 10:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
All I can say is I hope Beth refuses to come on Greta ever again...there are others that will let her on their show...Beth doesn't owe Greta anything.  I despise turncoats... Mad  Mad  Mad

I don't think Beth goes on Greta cause she feels she owes her anything.
i just think she will use every avenue she can to keep this story alive, even if it means going on her show.

I know Beth is doing anything she can to find her child and I would certainly do the same.  I am just so darn tired of Greta kicking Beth every chance she gets.  Maybe I am being too harsh, but sorry folks, that is how I feel.  Beth has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment.  Her daughter was murdered and for the life of me I don't understand how Greta can act the way she does.  It's just so hard to watch this...I am going to find me a new avatar...I will be better when I return...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2006, 10:34:25 PM »

All I can say is I hope Beth refuses to come on Greta ever again...there are others that will let her on their show...Beth doesn't owe Greta anything.  I despise turncoats... Mad  Mad  Mad

i just think she will use every avenue she can to keep this story alive, even if it means going on her show.

I know Beth is doing anything she can to find her child and I would certainly do the same.  I am just so darn tired of Greta kicking Beth every chance she gets.  Maybe I am being too harsh, but sorry folks, that is how I feel.  Beth has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment.  Her daughter was murdered and for the life of me I don't understand how Greta can act the way she does.  It's just so hard to watch this...I am going to find me a new avatar...I will be better when I return...

Oh I understand where you are coming from...

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »

GRETA

all is NOT FORGOTTEN

go out to dinner with the SLUG JOE

maybe you can rub footsies with each other

maybe GRETA IS MEDLEY

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GROSS me out  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:11 PM »

CARLO: An Experienced, Well-Respected Lawyer...

Indeed.

Quite troubling this "experienced, well-respected lawyer" decided to approach the prosecution with an admission of guilt on behalf of his socio-pathic client...NO?

Didn't De Vries say confirmations would not be found in the written record, in effect?  And why did brave Antonio run away like a school child when confronted with information re: the meeting w/ Jannsen?

Let's not talk about the FAUXTOGRAPHY -- OK?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:47 PM »

Joe T.

Other people have seen the material too ,,, BTW

What happened to the hotel video tape?
What happened to the hotel room key story?
Why did your client pay to fauxtoshop a picture with NH?
What did the original search warrant state?
Do you want to finally state for the record that the VDS premises was not searched?

Oh and by the way, come on Greta ... you got the info regarding pics and comments of JVDS last night and today. Why no questions?

Does it not fit your agenda?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »

Yes, it's pretty obvious that Greta has an agenda of her own that doesn't have anything to do with assisting Beth in solving the murder of her child. (And I still think that Greta has the hots for Joran  Rolling Eyes )

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

Oh I understand where you are coming from...

What a crock.....Greta really does suck......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2006, 10:38:54 PM »

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Results 1 - 10 of about 15,600 for Greta van susteren sucks. (0.13 seconds)

she really does show her true colors

gosh what a slug

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2006, 10:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The stupidist thing I ever read over there was whne they counted how much underwear Natalee brought to Aruba with her. That was 'proof"
of the intent to run away. The only flaw in their arguement was that, the underwear was still in Aruba !  But they didn't get that far. Instead, they discussed how much undies a normal person would pack for a four day trip. LOL Laughing  Laughing

I would love to see them analyze my packing methods. I'm so lazy about packing that I don't even bother to count things. I just do a load of laundry and throw all the undies in the suitcase straight out of the dryer. I could end up on a 4 day trip with 12 pairs of underwear.  Laughing

BT, I always pack at least that many pairs for four days!  I might not have that many changes of clothing, but I want my unders to be clean, should I have a wreck or die or something.  My grandmother warned me about dying with dirty underwear on and now I am obsessed about that. Laughing  Laughing

Hi Monkeys.  I'm still reading to catch up, but this just cracked me up!  About a year ago we took my 22 year old daughter and her girlfriend to Las Vegas for a family reunion trip for a long weekend.  The girls bunked in with my hubby and I, and there were clothes everywhere!!!  These girls brought a large suitcase each in addition to makeup cases and other sundry bags of goodies.  When they hit the room to dress for the evening, clothes went flying in every which way as they tried on and discarded about a dozen outfits.  After I finished laughing, and they left for the big evening at the club, dolled to the nines, I proceeded to sort the clothes and put them back in the cases.  I counted 26 (twenty-six!) pairs of bikini panties that my own daughter had packed!!!   Rolling Eyes   I asked her the next day why she brought so many panties for a 3 night trip.  She said she didn't count them--she just scooped up a handful from her dresser drawer and dumped them in the suitcase!!!  I didn't know she owned that many panties.   Laughing   We did have a good time that weekend laughing at those girls who saw the big city for the first time.   Shocked

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2006, 10:40:42 PM »

you know what i think
Greta is MAD that Beth mentioned Scaredmonkeys.com

you know what else i think
Greta reads here

GRETA has lost her soul

im inclined to believe that GRETA SUCKS

- A Horse's Tale
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2006, 10:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
GRETA

all is NOT FORGOTTEN

maybe GRETA IS MEDLEY

O robots...........yucccccccccccccccccccck

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2006, 10:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
GRETA

all is NOT FORGOTTEN

maybe GRETA IS MEDLEY

O robots...........yucccccccccccccccccccck

sowwwwwwwyyy,,

i lost it for a moment  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2006, 10:44:34 PM »

[Fish Heads Fish Heads...roli poli fish heads..
Fish heads, fish heads...eat them up, yum.

Shocked
One of my kids once sang that for three solid days.  He was only about three or four and we never knew why he was doing it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2006, 10:44:49 PM »

ok, so here is the million dollar question

is GRETA trying to seduce JORAN, PAULUS or JOE T. ?????

cause its the only thing that makes sense

im beginning to hate GRETA

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
CARLO: An Experienced, Well-Respected Lawyer...

Indeed.

Quite troubling this "experienced, well-respected lawyer" decided to approach the prosecution with an admission of guilt on behalf of his socio-pathic client...NO?

Didn't De Vries say confirmations would not be found in the written record, in effect?  And why did brave Antonio run away like a school child when confronted with information re: the meeting w/ Jannsen?

Let's not talk about the FAUXTOGRAPHY -- OK?.

I think Joe T said it was impossible for a lawyer to have a conscience.

Speak for yourself.

This is actually comical. The entire time this case have gone on in Aruba ... nothing whether it be ALE, searches, investigation, tips, judges, official, media ... etc has been done in a standard normal manner. Aruba is the side of a small town with a population of a small city.

Everybody knows everybody and everything ... hell Joe T said that.

Now Joe T. things that the legal profession in Aruba is some how like it is in the USA. What would prevent the legal system from being different as well where a lawyer may know that his client was guilty as sin and what he should do for the betterment of Aruba vs. his client?

Seems that maybe Carlo knew something that we have been stating for 18 months ...

What's good for Joran Van der Sloot ... is terrible for Aruba.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Fish Heads Fish Heads...roli poli fish heads..
Fish heads, fish heads...eat them up, yum.

Shocked
One of my kids once sang that for three solid days.  He was only about three or four and we never knew why he was doing it.

LOL

la la la la

LA LA LA LA

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.