June 15, 2024, 04:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114663 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
[Fish Heads Fish Heads...roli poli fish heads..
Fish heads, fish heads...eat them up, yum.

Shocked
One of my kids once sang that for three solid days.  He was only about three or four and we never knew why he was doing it.

THere was a video of it too, long time ago in the beginning of MTV...LOL
It stuck in my head too!  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2006, 10:49:27 PM »

because WE dont undersatand the SYSTEM in TOILET ISLAND Cool

pehaps it is certainly reasonable and possible for a DEFENSE ATTY to go to a prosecutor and say what they want to say about a client

remember we do not UNDERSTAND their system
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

in their system you can LIE, tell 18 different stories and spend a few weeks in JAIL, tell more LIES and all is forgotten  Rolling Eyes

my money goes with Devries

i wouldnt bet any money on the JOE the LOAD doing anything ethical

EVER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »

http://www.totse.com/en/ego/can_you_dance_to_it/fisheads.html

For Anna.......... Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2006, 10:50:11 PM »

We just MUST get that photoshopped photo into the MSM some way.  It is more telling than a thousand words, etc.

If I can figure out a way to post it to Drudge report, I will.  He just has that little box to send tips.  I will send tip to email me for copies of the pictures.

Others please send to Nancy Grace, Hannity, etc. and see if we can't get this photo before the public and let them form their own opinion about Joran and what he is up to and his state of mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2006, 10:51:02 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What a crock!!!  I can't believe Greta.  That's it!  I will no longer watch her under any circumstances....where is that barfdoll?   Mad

Yeah, I do wonder how her position has affected her ratings.

Haven't really been looking at such things of late.

I told you way back a long time ago, the day would come when you'd hate her so.  I hear you whining but I told you back then.  I hear you complaining, tell her go to back to CNN.  I heard her lying a long time ago, I knew the time would come when she would get paid by Taco.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »

Great idea, Anna...Maybe NE would publish it on the cover of their rag  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Klaas, I'm looking for my Christmas avatar but can't find it? Can you spruce me up for the holidays???? TIA!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2006, 10:52:51 PM »

And, furthermore, why in the world is anyone now interviewing Joe Taco about anything to do with Natalee's disappearance?  He was Joran's lawyer in the NY civil suit.  That suit was dismissed.  It's over.  Is Joe Taco licensed to work in Aruba?  Is he defending Joran in the murder and kidnapping charges?  NO, we know he's not.  He is no more than a bystander and a bag of hot air now.  Anything he says is speculation, no more.  He needs to keep his mouth shut and let Joran's lawyer talk, if anyone talks.  Who is Joran's lawyer, by the way?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2006, 10:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
So lets understand this.

Way back when Greta has a lovefest with Joe T when the civil case got thrown out. Greta makes the comment that they all should go down to Aruba and solve this case. Like either of these two would do anything for free.

Peter de Vries, a respected criminal reporter does go to Aruba and attempts to do the right thing. Like it or not hate sites, all stated prior to de vries doing this NH case, he was a well respected investigator.

So de vries does his job and those that don't like what he says call him names.

How lame and typical is this? If you can't attack the message ... attack the messenger.

So what's your deal Greta? Jealous? Can't atand that someone would actually try and help a family for free and solve this case that does not meet your agenda?

How very sad that you would as a journalist, try and slant a story to meet your agenda.

Do us all a favor and go back to CNN where you obviously belong.

Watch BOR and tell him about the picture and the Taco connection.  He hates Greta and the feeling is mutual.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2006, 10:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
And, furthermore, why in the world is anyone now interviewing Joe Taco about anything to do with Natalee's disappearance?  He was Joran's lawyer in the NY civil suit.  That suit was dismissed.  It's over.  Is Joe Taco licensed to work in Aruba?  Is he defending Joran in the murder and kidnapping charges?  NO, we know he's not.  He is no more than a bystander and a bag of hot air now.  Anything he says is speculation, no more.  He needs to keep his mouth shut and let Joran's lawyer talk, if anyone talks.  Who is Joran's lawyer, by the way?

i think its GRETA  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2006, 10:54:43 PM »

Who told me that Greta went to visit the Sloots without Beth and made the connection between the sloots and Joe Taco. Wink

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2006, 10:56:10 PM »

TYLER...

At what point do you think Greta began to "turn"? When she interviewed Joran, or earlier?

For that matter, do you think she has EVER REALLY been in Beth's corner at all?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2006, 10:56:24 PM »

Tacopina : Two-Faced Bullsh!t

Red says: "Joe T.  Other people have seen the material too, BTW

What happened to the hotel video tape?
What happened to the hotel room key story?
Why did your client pay to fauxtoshop a picture with NH?
What did the original search warrant state?
Do you want to finally state for the record that the VDS premises was not searched?

Oh and by the way, come on Greta ... you got the info regarding pics and comments of JVDS last night and today. Why no questions?

Does it not fit your agenda?

Red, this is "Front Page" material.

And monkeys should send copies to Greta's producers and Bill O'Reilly.

It's obvious to me that Tacopina demanded "equal time" to refrain from defamation lawsuit VS the network for all of the previous favorable HT coverage.  The lawyers told Greta to even it out, right or wrong.

Put it on the FP and e-mail it to the producers (forget Greta) -- let's hear what these losers have to say.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2006, 10:58:16 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Tacopina : Two-Faced Bullsh!t

Red says: "Joe T.  Other people have seen the material too, BTW

What happened to the hotel video tape?
What happened to the hotel room key story?
Why did your client pay to fauxtoshop a picture with NH?
What did the original search warrant state?
Do you want to finally state for the record that the VDS premises was not searched?

Oh and by the way, come on Greta ... you got the info regarding pics and comments of JVDS last night and today. Why no questions?

Does it not fit your agenda?

Red, this is "Front Page" material.

And monkeys should send copies to Greta's producers and Bill O'Reilly.

It's obvious to me that Tacopina demanded "equal time" to refrain from defamation lawsuit VS the network for all of the previous favorable HT coverage.  The lawyers told Greta to even it out, right or wrong.

Put it on the FP and e-mail it to the producers (forget Greta) -- let's hear what these losers have to say.

hammer is RIGHT on the MONEY

GRETA'S  show should be

" On the TACO"

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2006, 10:58:23 PM »

I just saw your post directly above mine. Wow.  Shocked  

I understand what you are implying.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2006, 11:01:14 PM »

Exactly.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2006, 11:01:18 PM »

Didn't Greta turn on Beth when Beth went into the
internet cafw where Deepak works WITHOUT Greta ?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2006, 11:02:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Didn't Greta turn on Beth when Beth went into the
internet cafw where Deepak works WITHOUT Greta ?

Don't know if she turned, but it was obvious she was put off a bit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2006, 11:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
TYLER...

At what point do you think Greta began to "turn"? When she interviewed Joran, or earlier?

Greta is in Greta's corner, nothing more nothing less.  She plays one against the other.  It's all about ratings.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2006, 11:04:26 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sb"
TYLER...

Greta is in Greta's corner, nothing more nothing less.  She plays one against the other.  It's all about ratings.

Klaas, I think it's more complicated than that. Cynicism I understand. Duplicity I do not.

If Greta set the VDS up with taco-boy, she is HARDLY a "fair and balanced" reporter of fact, she is an active agent in the case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.