June 15, 2024, 02:48:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114643 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2006, 11:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
But Tocapina insists Imette's mom Maureen St. Guillen isn't in it for the money, and says the family's main aim was to "pursue legislative change, so that Imette doesn't die in vain."

"It's our position that the owners [of the Falls] are certainly culpable," Tacopina said, without naming names. "They hired somebody who has a felony record and put a predator into the mix. Then they violated the law again when they didn't come clean with the police, and gave false and misleading statements," Tacopina added, referring to Daniel Dorrian. "That to me is an even bigger offense."

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/powerplays/archives/002629.php

this is how joe see's it

The similarities are just amazing in the two cases and Tacopina manages to take the exact opposite side in both cases.

So the family is not in it for the money? Are you Joe? Or is this case pro bono too?

While you are at it stating that De Vries is only in it for the money ... maybe Joe T. would like to tell everyone how much he was paid to be JVDS attorney and Aruba's continued mouth piece?

What say you Joe?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Imette St Guillen Case

NYPD blowtorched the plumbing out of Littlejohn's home for forensic examination.  They ripped up the floorboards, tore out the walls and sheetrock.

Of course they confiscated all the linens and laundry, all the plumbing traps, all the clothing -- everything.  

NYPD knew this was the guy, and they were gonna nail him.  And they did.

What happened at 19 Montana?

Just askin'.

They starred at the front door from a distance.

To be honest with you all, I came closer to the inside of the VDS home than the ALE and the people who mattered.

Another case to think about ... Teresa Halback ... Murdered by Steve Avery at the Avery Salvage Yard.

Imagine if they only said search one shed ... no body, no car, etc would have ever been found.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2006, 11:31:45 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Sue"
But Tocapina insists Imette's mom Maureen St. Guillen isn't in it for the money, and says the family's main aim was to "pursue legislative change, so that Imette doesn't die in vain."

"It's our position that the owners [of the Falls] are certainly culpable," Tacopina said, without naming names. "They hired somebody who has a felony record and put a predator into the mix. Then they violated the law again when they didn't come clean with the police, and gave false and misleading statements," Tacopina added, referring to Daniel Dorrian. "That to me is an even bigger offense."

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/powerplays/archives/002629.php

this is how joe see's it

The similarities are just amazing in the two cases and Tacopina manages to take the exact opposite side in both cases.

So the family is not in it for the money? Are you Joe? Or is this case pro bono too?

While you are at it stating that De Vries is only in it for the money ... maybe Joe T. would like to tell everyone how much he was paid to be JVDS attorney and Aruba's continued mouth piece?

What say you Joe?

When this article came out I sent that to Greta pointing out the same stuff in each case talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2006, 11:35:24 PM »

Cudos to Red and Klaasend for essentially keeping all this alive and providing DeVries with the support he needed and for continuing to provide a place for the real caring Dutch to read the truth.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2006, 11:36:20 PM »

Greta = Pussy Whipped

She has allowed the network's lawyers to direct her coverage of the NH case.

Tacopina was hired to defend the civil action AND to shut down the news reporting.  He did so by demanding "equal time" vs defamation suit threat for previous months of "favorable" HT Family coverage and sympathies.

That's what this is about --

Greta has no cajones (in more ways than one).  Both she and Fox have caved on this case because they are afraid of a lawsuit.

I say the Fox lawyers get paid to defend objective journalism.  Get off your lazy asses and do some lawyering -- and get the reporters in the field so they can INVESTIGATE cases.  Especially newsworthy cases like the abduction, rape and murder of an American teenaged girl in Aruba by Joran van der Sloot.

A crime that was covered up by Aruban authorities at the behest of joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot.

If you can't do your job, then step aside.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Red"
Oh and by the way Joe T. had also stated in the past that the VDS property was searched.

However, this afternoon he admitted that it was not.

Every sand in Aruba was searched according to Joe ... Yup Joe it was. Every sand except that of the VDS property and all residences. You know, the likely place where there may have been finger prints, DNA, etc.

One final question Joe ... you handling the Imette St Guillen case like this as well?

Let's just search Darly Littlejohn's bedroom ... the hell with the rest of the house and basement.

What do you say Joe T? Consistency baby. What's good for one case is good for the other don't ya think?

Yea .. there may be a post in all of this ...

A TALE OF TWO TACOPINA'S

We have to face the obvious where Joe Taco is concerned.  He is engaging in "lawyer's capitalism".  No matter what your client is guilty of, get him off and get your big payday.  Even if you have to out and out lie.  Make a name for yourself and get that big payday.  Greta is no better than Taco Boy.

But, as someone already stated, Joe T. is not Joran's lawyer. The civil case was thrown out. He is obviously doing damage control for Joran in the US. Why?

Step back and look at this. Joe T. came out swinging. He really tryed to paint Beth in a certain unfavorable light. He's doing some serious damage control.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2006, 11:40:22 PM »

I'm back.  Did anyone miss me?  I feel better now, I am in the Christmas Spirit...maybe Rudolph will poop in the Sloots yard this year. Rolling Eyes
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2006, 11:41:46 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Greta = Pussy Whipped

She has allowed the network's lawyers to direct her coverage of the NH case.

Tacopina was hired to defend the civil action AND to shut down the news reporting.  He did so by demanding "equal time" vs defamation suit threat for previous months of "favorable" HT Family coverage and sympathies.

That's what this is about --

Greta has no cajones (in more ways than one).  Both she and Fox have caved on this case because they are afraid of a lawsuit.

I say the Fox lawyers get paid to defend objective journalism.  Get off your lazy asses and do some lawyering -- and get the reporters in the field so they can INVESTIGATE cases.  Especially newsworthy cases like the abduction, rape and murder of an American teenaged girl in Aruba by Joran van der Sloot.

A crime that was covered up by Aruban authorities at the behest of joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot.

If you can't do your job, then step aside.

I didn't see this before I posted

Hammer says it better than me.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2006, 11:42:48 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

We have to face the obvious where Joe Taco is concerned.  He is engaging in "lawyer's capitalism".  No matter what your client is guilty of, get him off and get your big payday.  Even if you have to out and out lie.  Make a name for yourself and get that big payday.  Greta is no better than Taco Boy.

But, as someone already stated, Joe T. is not Joran's lawyer. The civil case was thrown out. He is obviously doing damage control for Joran in the US. Why?

Step back and look at this. Joe T. came out swinging. He really tryed to paint Beth in a certain unfavorable light. He's doing some serious damage control.

It's kinda obvious Joe T. is functioning as a media defense for the entire aruban Dutch establishment.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2006, 11:44:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I'm back.  Did anyone miss me?  I feel better now, I am in the Christmas Spirit...maybe Rudolph will poop in the Sloots yard this year. Rolling Eyes

Rudolph should have a sleigh full of poop to unload...wish it was on dvd, Lala's.  

Guess I might not be the one to say so, but I have to say that blanket statements regarding the final vowel in one's name does not sit well, here.  My Dad taught me that, and he taught me well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2006, 11:47:06 PM »

I can't believe I am spending my second Christmas with you guys.  I love you all, but I would be happier if Natalee was home with her family.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2006, 11:47:11 PM »

Hey Monkeys...
Just making a post & go ... Kinda

Still trying to get my mind straight for  civil participation...

I probably should not say this (SM mg mt. please feel  free to delete)
I recently managed to shock myself on the typical 12 volt ignition / spark plug system.. of my car (dumb I know)

But it also brought back  a memory of being shocked by a 24 volt aircraft ignition system.   The sock from the 24 volt system knocked me flat for several minutes the sensation was not a pleasant at all.

For those that  have never experienced being shocked by your automobiles  spark plug / coil wires... or even your lawn mower.. all I can say is  IT normally very short and NOT a nice feeling.

I do apologize for my rant .. and do NOT advocate shock treatment on  anyone for any reason...
BUT... sometimes my mind does not want to listen to my  heart or hearts

Sorry again for the rant

Keep the faith
SeeeeYaaaBYeeee
Oldf

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2006, 11:48:07 PM »

Hey Memphis,

I've been looking over the Shango/Simian posts today.  Any chance Carlo was the "bird on the wire" that eventually flew away?

truthseeker! Hi!  Very Happy

I meant to say hi at the end of my other post.

That is very interesting. Run that past Lala's.  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2006, 11:48:54 PM »

Heh, heh, just watching the end of 'Apocalypse Now Redux' and caught Col Kurtz final writings in his bible.

'Drop The Bomb, Exterminate them All!'.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2006, 11:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys...

I recently managed to shock myself on the typical 12 volt ignition / spark plug system.. of my car (dumb I know)

But it also brought back  a memory of being shocked by a 24 volt aircraft ignition system.   The sock from the 24 volt system knocked me flat for several minutes the sensation was not a pleasant at all.

For those that  have never experienced being shocked by your automobiles  spark plug / coil wires... or even your lawn mower.. all I can say is  IT normally very short and NOT a nice feeling.

I do apologize for my rant .. and do NOT advocate shock treatment on  anyone for any reason...

Sorry again for the rant

Keep the faith
SeeeeYaaaBYeeee
Oldf

Sorry you got shocked Oldfart...and I think I get your drift  Wink
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2006, 11:50:19 PM »

Hey Memphis,

I've been looking over the Shango/Simian posts today.  Any chance Carlo was the "bird on the wire" that eventually flew away?

truthseeker! Hi!  Very Happy

I meant to say hi at the end of my other post.

That is very interesting. Run that past Lala's.  Laughing

Do we know exactly when Carlo got spooked about his meeting with Janssen?

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:04 pm
The wire has been shaken. The bird has left.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys...

Sorry again for the rant

Keep the faith
SeeeeYaaaBYeeee
Oldf

As  Blah said earlier, the case would be solved in a couple of hrs if the FBI were allowed to interrogate the 3 perps.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2006, 11:52:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "sb"
taco-boy is representing something bigger than Joran. He is representing the iceberg that VDS is only the tip of.

You hit the nail on the head sb . Joe is simply networking.....he is insuring himself a possible wealth of clients in the future. Many of these clients likely from NY, or  FL  and with last names that end in "O" ?

Well, this is not exactly right.  I doubt vowels have anything to do with it.  Imette & Joran's names end in consonants, so maybe I'm missing the point....and yes, I'm behind many pages, but this just raised the hair on the back of my neck a bit.  My Dad, I'm sure would back me, God love him in his present state.  

This should not be considered a support message for Joe T, by any means, btw....by no means, absolutely, not.  Just don't want a lot of good people who are not involved sucked into the pit.

I am not sure what you are thinking I had said. So rather than beat around the bush I will say that what I meant was since Taco Joe seems to have a penchant for glitzy, high-profile , cases  ( Joe T  is the lawyer of record  for the Gotti family)and now as lawyer for the JVDS( his family have rumored   mafia connections in Aruba ) Joe T is furthering his reputation as a  lawyer  who has experience in defending  cases involving mafia and underworld  type.  This is the" tip of the iceberg the VDS represent as sb aptly put it. "
Please relaxe the hairs on the back of your neck ........but yes many of those involved in underworld organizations are Italian, and also Russian, and also Venezuelan, etc

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2006, 11:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

It's kinda obvious Joe T. is functioning as a media defense for the entire aruban Dutch establishment.

Embarassed  yes it is
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2006, 11:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Cudos to Red and Klaasend for essentially keeping all this alive and providing DeVries with the support he needed and for continuing to provide a place for the real caring Dutch to read the truth.

It certainly gets obvious when one rattles the cages and hits close to home. Out comes a stuttering Tacopina live from Italy. Wonder if Joe's fee goes up on a time zone contingency?

Who should be angry? All the level headed Dutch people who watch and follow Peter de Vries and have always considered him respectful and professional.

Kind of funny Tacopina sputtering that de Vries could be sued for libel when it was Tacopina calling all the names and making desparaging accusations.

BTW Joe ... Carlo can sue de Vries if he choses, they are both part of the Dutch Kingdom.

The answer is that he won't ... wonder why? Maybe because what de Vries said was the truth?

So why didn't we hear the statement from Carlo rather than Joe that it was a lie. maybe because Joe has absolutely no standing what-so-ever in this case ... ya think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.