June 15, 2024, 04:16:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114662 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 08:56:17 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

Hey Leslie, how much longer are you gonna be able to use 'Quebec, Canada' in your location instead of 'Quebec, Quebec'?

Laughing You follow Canadian news!   We will become the Aruba of Canada Laughing

You aren't concerned at the slightest possiblity of armed conflict over the situation?

Lelsie and I are not going to duke it out . ( Car, I am in Central English ( sort of )Canada. )
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 08:56:39 PM »

IndyDan

You don't have to quote all of us that responded.   Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 08:57:17 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I think I go along with the idea that the shopped pic was to show Nat and JVDS at New Years party this year.

Pretty sure from the way it was described be needed professionally and quickly that it's gonna be in a book by JVDS due in april.

And just how stoooopid is that? Was it to "prove" Nat's alive? What a dumbass he is.

Incredible isn't it? But at the moment that appears to be a viable theory of what they are up to.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 08:58:24 PM »

How stupid would a person have to be to photoshop himself into a pic that people are familiar with, and then try to convince those people it wasn't photoshopped. Is this just more proof that Joran is a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 08:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I think I go along with the idea that the shopped pic was to show Nat and JVDS at New Years party this year.

Pretty sure from the way it was described be needed professionally and quickly that it's gonna be in a book by JVDS due in april.

And just how stoooopid is that? Was it to "prove" Nat's alive? What a dumbass he is.

Incredible isn't it? But at the moment that appears to be a viable theory of what they are up to.

Well...something has Daniel all riled up...and the price was high....maybe to cover any tract??
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 08:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
How stupid would a person have to be to photoshop himself into a pic that people are familiar with, and then try to convince those people it wasn't photoshopped. Is this just more proof that Joran is a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

DUMB & DUMBER ...............

Hi BT ..........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 08:59:33 PM »

It does appear that Greta's show may have problems, don't know how many folks she may have turned off with her position, but she has lost me.
-------------------
Carnut - when she said on her show after her softshoe interview with this teenaged rapist, that she was 'inclined to believe him'.  That spelled out to me that she was nothing more than a media whore. That one statement sold out Beth and Dave all for the hope that she might have exclusive exposure to this demented kid.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 08:59:41 PM »

Yep, as Anna said earlier that JVDS appears to be 'off the intelligence chart' at the bottom.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 09:00:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

SandraK is a fool.  Anyone that believes her is a fool.  She thrives on the attention.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 09:01:53 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
It does appear that Greta's show may have problems, don't know how many folks she may have turned off with her position, but she has lost me.
-------------------
Carnut - when she said on her show after her softshoe interview with this teenaged rapist, that she was 'inclined to believe him'.  That spelled out to me that she was nothing more than a media whore. That one statement sold out Beth and Dave all for the hope that she might have exclusive exposure to this demented kid.

And apparently she ain't all that objective in her view on things.

She may be just dumb, making a mistake like we all do sometimes or more sinisterly, may have sold out to someone.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 09:04:37 PM »

Heh, heh, I remember Greta's coverage of the 'runaway bride' episode made her look just a bit like some former Geraldo exposes'.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 09:04:47 PM »

Joran and the photoshopped pic isn't driven by any kind of normal behaviour, it's driven by a sickness none of us can comprehend.
This is not a normal kid feeling his oats and acting out, this is a socio-pyschopath that needs to be watched very closely.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 09:06:18 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

DUMB & DUMBER ...............

Hi BT ..........

Smoochies Widgey!  Very Happy

Long time no see.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2006, 09:12:10 PM »

Carnut:  The Province of Quebec is like a separate country already except that being part of Canada is financially imperative.  We have our own rule of law, income taxes, pension plan, language laws, etc.  Love my home - hate the politics.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2006, 09:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I've got Greta pinned.
She is always going to side with Joe T.
She has too much at stake.
He is always on her show.
She depends on him.
They're in bed together.
Same reason she tends to believe Joran.
--------------------
Memphis - I couldn't agree more, Greta has always appeared obessessed with Taco.  She always let Joe Blow have the last word, even Jossy complained about that at one time. She's spineless is my opinion.

Hi Indy.
It suddenly became crystal clear to me. She may even have the hots for him, don't know.  Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »

SandraK's signature song:   Laughing

http://tinyurl.com/yyrabm

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:32 PM »

Even a duck with a brain the size of a pea is smarter. Wink

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:46 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
SandraK's signature song:   Laughing

http://tinyurl.com/yyrabm

ROFL !!!!!  Laughing  Laughing her fave vacation vista  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:56 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "memphis"
PVDS is not stupid. He is sly as a fox.

Sometimes he is memphis.

The one Paulus soundbite we have from the de Vries show is him on the phone with de Vries implying that he is holding back info that might hurt people if he revealed it.

What is left out is the follow up by de Vries asking Paulus when he will be able to reveal it. Paulus says...when Natalee is found.

Hi igsigs!

See, this is what scares me. He has something up his sleeve. Look what he has done so far.

And I'll add that I really don't think Natalee or any of Natalee's belongings are buried anywhere on his property. They are long gone. I just don't believe he would ever risk that.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 09:19:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Even a duck with a brain the size of a pea is smarter. Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Do you think she can read that?  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.