June 15, 2024, 12:51:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114619 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 29, 2006, 11:33:21 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys...
Just making a post & go ... Kinda

Still trying to get my mind straight for  civil participation...

I probably should not say this (SM mg mt. please feel  free to delete)
I recently managed to shock myself on the typical 12 volt ignition / spark plug system.. of my car (dumb I know)

But it also brought back  a memory of being shocked by a 24 volt aircraft ignition system.   The sock from the 24 volt system knocked me flat for several minutes the sensation was not a pleasant at all.

For those that  have never experienced being shocked by your automobiles  spark plug / coil wires... or even your lawn mower.. all I can say is  IT normally very short and NOT a nice feeling.

I do apologize for my rant .. and do NOT advocate shock treatment on  anyone for any reason...
BUT... sometimes my mind does not want to listen to my  heart or hearts

Sorry again for the rant

Keep the faith
SeeeeYaaaBYeeee
Oldf

hey oldfart, yes it does give you quite a jolt, been there several times.  But I would just like to point out that you were hit by around 80,000 volts.  The ignition coil boosts that 12 volts up to around 80,000 volts in the average car so that the spark can jump the gap at the spark plug.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 29, 2006, 11:36:40 AM »

Mrs. Red: Hoping your dad does alright ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 29, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »

Mrs Red-

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, I will keep him in my prayers and sending virtual hugs for I understand how this can overwhelm you particularly with the addition of the holiday season.

Klaas-

I had just read Greta's blog too, it is good to see her back-pedal to say the 'right things', my concern is why did she not say the right things on the air? Why bother when her viewership is far greater 'on the air' than on that flip of a blog she runs?

It leaves me wondering if she didn't get a phone call from JKelly after last night, he strikes me as very unafraid of Greta and he's pushed back to her on air prior. I just think that sounded like an apology on the backside of acting like a total a$$.  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 29, 2006, 01:00:12 PM »

hoping all the best for Mrs Red and her father and everyone else too

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 29, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Shocked

HERE'S YOUR SIGN. - Jeff Foxworthy

Dilbert was getting messages funneled through to him from PVDS,
by way of Antonio Carlo by way of Anita VDS.  (in KIA)

Discussing the case and investigation
was off limits...with prison visits...
but I bet you that is was done
anyway.

Long message short? Shut your effin cakewhole. So Popsie Wopsie could be out in as little as 2 days.

-Read-

There we, the reporting officers, were informed by the watch-commander on duty of the KIA that the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT refused to go with us.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT talked to us subsequently, and informed us that he did not want to go with us to the police station in Oranjestad to make a statement.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT gave us as a reason:

- he would only go with us, the reporting officers if is father was released;

- that his mother and his lawyer had advised him on behalf of his father to not make any more statements and to invoke his right to not make statements;

- that he would receive a message from his father's lawyer when he should make statements;

- that according to his lawyer, if he would stop making statements, his father would be released in two days;

- that he listens to his families advise;

- that the lawyers "Antonio CARLO" and "OOMEN" are good friends of his father

- that these two lawyers out of friendship with is father would defend them

- that he know that if he would make a statement he could bring his father into trouble

The VDS family must be so proud of Joran.  He kept silent at the instruction of his family, just like he told Deepak, he always did what his family instructed him and everything was for his family, i.e., he kept quiet so that Anita would not have to be embarrassed about Paulus' playing around with wine, women and gambling while she was in the Netherlands.  They must be so proud that they have asked their son to lie, and they must be very proud that he followed their instruction which now makes him a full-fledged lying, murdering criminal like his father.  Just a chip off the old block, that Joran, lazy eye, lazy mind and murdering heart.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 29, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
FOX - GRETA ON THE RECORD
Thursday, June 23, 2005

http://tinyurl.com/czdyw
--------------

VAN SUSTEREN: So how do you get through the days? I mean, can you see your son?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: No. The first days, when he was at the police office, I could go in sometimes in the morning, see him for five or ten minutes, sometimes at night, and I could hold him. I couldn't talk about the case or anything, just about love from this and this person, friends from Holland called, people who wrote e-mails. So I spoke with him about these things and just told him to stay strong and to tell the truth.

--------

Ooooooh Anita, you little fibbing a$$ bucket. Sad

Perhaps it was during that visit that Greta arranged for Taco to work with the Sloots.  (Can I say Taco, Klaas, or is that wrong?  Do not want to break the rules here).

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 29, 2006, 01:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Guess it started with the post about names ending in 'O', and it escalated from there.  Can't help myself, cuz, I'm my Dad's 1st daughter and was raised very well.  Love him and know how blanket comments affected him when his mind was in full tilt.  Can't teach an old dog new tricks is another thing I learned along the way.  

Should say good night and hope tomorrow brings many good things for Natalee's family and for all who check in here.  

My maiden name ends with an 'A' by the way, and have relations with 'I', 'O', 'E' and probably 'U'.... Wink

OK you win, I quit.

Bleached, I so enjoy your being here.  I do not think you need to quit.  In fact, I love your being here.  I think 2nJ mom was feeling like many southerners feel when we open up the jokes about the rednecks and soutnerners not having bathrooms, not having teeth, and hear all the chatter about being ill- or non-educated hicks.  We have endured it for generation after generation we are the only region of the country which has tried to preserve our culture while integrating into others.  We southerners are from all walks of life, everywhere, just like other regions of the country, but we are still the only group which the mainstream media, talking heads, elitist ivy leaguers and pseudointellectuals feel it  "politically correct" to joke about and make snide remarks, in addition to lie about.   I have lived and traveled quite a few places and chose to live here as do many others in their retirement years.  

I urge you, CBB and 2nJmom to return because Natalee needs us all!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: November 29, 2006, 01:29:31 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I can't believe I am spending my second Christmas with you guys.  I love you all, but I would be happier if Natalee was home with her family.

Me too, Lala's, me too.

It's been a year since the doctor told me I have ovarian cancer.  Time has zoomed by for me.  It breaks my heart to think of Natalee's family being without her.

It seems such a short while ago and yet I know each day early on and even now you have a hurdle and you are my heroine.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 29, 2006, 01:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
HI Monkeys....

Haven't been in for a while, just reading back and checking out what's happening...

Red is 1/2 Italian - not that there's anything wrong with that... Laughing  Laughing

I do read when I can, but work right now is killing me...

and Lala's - Other than the fact that Natalee hasn't found justice, I am glad that we are all still here for anohter Christmas... as 3rd would say, nothing but love for all y'all... (well he doesn't say all y'all ) but you get the point...

I hope in the future that we help another family  - or do our best too... sometimes the most help is the support we can give to them and each other.....

Please use the Amazon button for your Christmas shopping and support SM... it does make a difference....

and even though I said I wasn't going to, I am going to ask everyone for their prayers for my dad who is very, very ill  - so when you don't see me, just know I do read, I just don't always feel like talking...

and one last thing...

KEEP THE FAITH...

Mrs. Red, I think about you daily and you and your family are in my prayers.  Special Lady, know that I think of you and wonder about you even though I might not say it.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 29, 2006, 01:32:53 PM »

you can all call me anything you want to   Cool

i just dont care

so fire away at me when youre in a bad mood  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ratings are what GRETA is After

MONEY doesnt talk...........IT SCREAMS

she is not worthy

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 29, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I can't believe I am spending my second Christmas with you guys.  I love you all, but I would be happier if Natalee was home with her family.

Me too, Lala's, me too.

It's been a year since the doctor told me I have ovarian cancer.  Time has zoomed by for me.  It breaks my heart to think of Natalee's family being without her.

Sure do hope there's many more years for you to continue zooming by.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 29, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - thanks for passing along the gretawire. Love that email #3!

There were only 3 emails and the first 2 had nothing to do with this case.  I was glad to see Greta defending Beth.

Yeah, but at the same time Greta admitted she had a different point of view on the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 29, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »

More emails from Gretawire:

E-mail No. 33

Greta to suggest "Corruption" in the case of Natalee Halloway, is a gross understatement! It's the same old story the world over, if you are rich enough, have enough political clout/power or celebrity, you usually can get by with anything! This is really disgusting, to say the least! Don't you remember way back when that team from Texas who was there to dig for evidence, starting to dig around the the grounds where Joran lives, and Joran's dad came out and went ballistic, who demanded that they stop digging around their house or grounds? I think he was panicked that they might find some viable evidence, so he just went nuts and ordered the men away from his property. I will always believe that Joran is very much responsible for whatever happened to Natalee. If one was to dig around the grounds of Joran s family's house, they would find the evidence they need. I think something happened to Natalee while she was in Joran's little bungalow, and she was buried somewhere on their property. It is so frustrating to feel so helpless as to getting information, but at least the finger is pointing again where it belongs, back at Joran VanderSloot! It is terribly cruel that Karin couldn't have had the warmth, sympathy and class to keep Natalee's family informed on everything, but it's been a long, cruel, frustrating journey from the start!
Sincerely,
Loretta Young

E-mail No. 35

Hello Greta;
I am so mad about the Natalie Holloway case that I can't stand it. Followed it from day one. Why can't the CIA or some other group investicate this case, especially, if there was some kinea calusion of the Arubian autorities. Because then it matters to all future visitors for any country to Aruba, and can happen again, as these peeps just don't care about the Law.
Greg Farr
Portland, OR
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 29, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, Anna, we are quick to forget that being American means we could be from anywhere.  Yes, I have those half-Dutch children, but when they are bad, I know they are much Dutch than Brit!  I tell them that, too. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I say, "You are just like your daddy."  I never call him "Tater Head" to his face, however.

Laughing I have quarter-Dutch children but stress their maternal Scottish & Brit genes.  Laughing Actally, "Tater-Head" aptly describes former mother-in-law. Laughing

I think one of the biggest problems facing this country now and even more in the future is all the people who are born and raised here but still think of themselves as being from another country.

Irag and several countries around the world are fighting and dividing over 'sectarian/ethinic' lines.

I can see the same occuring here and causing much pain and division.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 29, 2006, 01:45:10 PM »

if you were born in america

why cant we call ourselves NATIVE AMERICANS

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 29, 2006, 01:46:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - thanks for passing along the gretawire. Love that email #3!

There were only 3 emails and the first 2 had nothing to do with this case.  I was glad to see Greta defending Beth.

You know I hear politicians say they support each other all the time, but what is significant is how they vote in the Congress.  Those words coming from Greta as supporting Beth are hollow.  Actions speak louder than words.  Greta's actions are quite the opposite from what she says.  She is an empty suit, IMHO.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 29, 2006, 01:47:58 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

Yep, another PC term used inappropiately by a group who can't give up on the fact that a bunch of Europeans came to this continent and populated it.

And yes, born here means NATIVE AMERICAN to me.

Could care less what my ancesters did to anyone or where they came from.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: November 29, 2006, 01:50:47 PM »

Heh, heh, all my north facing doors are iced shut.

Trees are looking kinda cool with the ice coating.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »

I had known about Antonio Carlo's being removed from the case. It never made sense that it was done because he apparently visited one of the security guards......but if he had met with KJ, and "cleared his conscience"., as Mr. DeVries stated........now that might make sense.....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://tinyurl.com/tef95

Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

Croes said the Dutch teenager has a team of lawyers, so Carlo's removal will not leave van der Sloot without representation. The spokeswoman is not related to Steve Croes.

Carlo did not return calls seeking comment.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "robots"

Cool

Yep, another PC term used inappropiately by a group who can't give up on the fact that a bunch of Europeans came to this continent and populated it.

And yes, born here means NATIVE AMERICAN to me.

Could care less what my ancesters did to anyone or where they came from.

My theory is that some people like to have something to be against. If space aliens invaded us tomorrow, I bet all the earthlings would join together as one people and be against the space aliens instead of each other.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.